Thread: John Maynard Keynes was a Pedophile

John Maynard Keynes was a Pedophile

In light of Jeffrey Epstein’s arrest for sex trafficking minors, previously taboo conversations about political elite’s infatuation with deviant social practices have become normalized.
    BLP reported that the billionaire pedophile was “arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005.” Interestingly, Epstein has close connections to political elites such as the Clinton family, which has raised speculation about how deep Epstein’s pedophile ring went and who else was involved in it.
    With all the talk about pedophile rings, an interesting post on Facebook was posted on July 24, 2019 that also implicates a famous economist in this socially degenerate activity.

The individual in question is renowned economist John Maynard Keynes.
    Students of economics know Keynes as arguably the most influential economist of the 20th century. His prescriptions for stimulus spending and active government intervention in economic affairs have become go-to-strategies for governments across the world.
    However, one lesser known aspect about his life was his pedophiliac activity. Economist Saifedean Ammous’ book, The Bitcoin Standard, details some interesting factoids about Keynes’ life.
    Ammous started off by detailing how the family unit is destroyed by government largesse:

Substituting the family with government largesse has arguably been a losing trade for individuals who have partaken in it. Several studies show that life satisfaction depends to a large degree on establishing intimate long-term familial bonds with a partner and children. Many studies also show that rates of depression and psychological diseases are rising over time as the family breaks down, particularly for women. Cases of depression and psychological disorders very frequently have family breakdown as a leading cause.
    The economist then transitioned his analysis into Keynes’ life, which revealed his pedophiliac tendencies:
    It is no coincidence that the breakdown of the family has come about through the implementation of the economic teachings of a man who never had any interest in the long term. A son of a rich family that had accumulated significant capital over generations, Keynes was a libertine hedonist who wasted most his adult life engaging in sexual relationships with children, including traveling around the Mediterranean to visit children’s brothels.
    Ammous notes that Keynes’ lifestyle is in stark contrast to the previous Victorian era in Britain which was known for its social modesty and social cohesion:
    Whereas Victorian Britain was a low-time-preference society with a strong sense of morality, low interpersonal conflict, and stable families, Keynes was part of a generation that rose against these traditions and viewed them as a repressive institution to be brought down. It is impossible to understand the economics of Keynes without understanding the kind of morality he wanted to see in a society he increasingly believed he could shape according to his will.

In his book, Ammous highlights the concept of time preference—the extent in which people value current consumption over future consumption. One of his main focuses was on how central banks distorts people’s decision-making. Specifically, when it comes to finance and certain lifestyle choices.
    In times when Americans are saving less money than ever, and the general culture is embracing socially degenerate activity, such economic insights are necessary to understand what’s going on throughout American society.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/expose...s-a-pedophile/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whoa!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	6758
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Whatever you do, don’t look into Horatio Alger.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

$#@!ing children is not a big deal. Turns out everybody does it. Can we show some empathy here?

Also of note Keynes was very actively involved in promoting eugenics. http://eugenicsarchive.ca/discover/t...2ec500000000dc

He was an anti-Semite. Here is his journal writing on meeting Einstein
    He is a naughty Jew boy covered with ink–that kind of Jew–the kind which has its head above water, the sweet, tender imps who have not sublimated immortality into compound interest. He was the nicest, and the only talented person I saw in all Berlin. … Yet if I lived there, I felt I might turn anti-Semite. For the poor Prussian is too slow and heavy on his legs for the other kind of Jews, the ones who are not imps but serving devils, with small horns, pitch forks, and oily tails. It is not agreeable to see civilization so under the ugly thumbs of its impure Jews who have all the money and the power and brains.
    https://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/134...130th-birthday

Also of note his anti-Semitism spilled over into his economics. He had views that are almost certainly wrong about savings and investment and how important they are for economic growth. In fact he thought saving money was morally questionable. And it seems like he got that view because didn't like how Jews saved money and compounded it through investing.
    In Keynes’s essay, capitalism is a degrading, but necessary way-station on the road to nirvana. Until we reach the coming golden age of prosperity, “We must go on pretending that fair is foul and foul is fair; for foul is useful and fair is not. Avarice and usury and precaution must be our gods for a little longer still. For only they can lead us out of the tunnel of economic necessity into the daylight.” Keynes decries deferred gratification—what he disparaged as “purposiveness”—a failure to live in the present, a dishonest attempt to achieve a “spurious and delusive immortality.”
    Keynes associated the quest for immortality and the willingness to defer gratification with the Jews. “Perhaps it is not an accident that the race which did most to bring the promise of immortality into the heart and essence of our religions has done the most for the principle of compound interest and particularly loves this most purposive of human institutions.”
    https://cafehayek.com/2012/09/keynes...-the-jews.html

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Also of note Keynes was very actively involved in promoting eugenics. http://eugenicsarchive.ca/discover/t...2ec500000000dc

He was an anti-Semite. Here is his journal writing on meeting Einstein
    https://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/134...130th-birthday

Also of note his anti-Semitism spilled over into his economics. He had views that are almost certainly wrong about savings and investment and how important they are for economic growth. In fact he thought saving money was morally questionable. And it seems like he got that view because didn't like how Jews saved money and compounded it through investing.
    https://cafehayek.com/2012/09/keynes...-the-jews.html
    Very interesting.

I wonder if this will prompt the RPF stormfronters to give him a second look.

Fits right in with most of his advocate followers.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Very interesting.

I wonder if this will prompt the RPF stormfronters to give him a second look.
    You don't miss a chance to defame the site, do you?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I say we go Austrian...fk keyney
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You don't miss a chance to defame the site, do you?
    Not the site, just the trolls. During the Ron Paul presidential campaigns the storm fronters were banned here. The fact that they're so prominent now is no reflection on the true pedigree of the site itself.

And my question still does stand. I'll wait and see if any of them come to Keynes' defense now that they know he's on their side with respect to Jews, or at least make a broken clock comparison.

Speaking of that, have you found anything from Miles Mathis showing that Keynes himself really was a crypto-Jew yet?

Not the site, just the trolls. During the Ron Paul presidential campaigns the storm fronters were banned here. The fact that they're so prominent now is no reflection on the true pedigree of the site itself.
    There are few to none.

Speaking of that, have you found anything from Miles Mathis showing that Keynes himself really was a crypto-Jew yet?
    I haven't seen anything.
    It doesn't matter anyway, it's cultural not racial and in this case it is a ruling class thing even more than a cultural thing.
    Not all of the ruling class are crypto-Jews and most of the crypto-Jews have far more gentile blood than Jewish blood anyway.
    I have always said race was not significant and so has Mathis, he just followed the genealogy where it happened to lead, had history gone differently we might be discussing crypto-Celts instead.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And my question still does stand. I'll wait and see if any of them come to Keynes' defense now that they know he's on their side with respect to Jews, or at least make a broken clock comparison.

People were never banned for other sites they visited, ever, in the history of this site. They were banned because they said some bull$#@! like Hitler was actually a great guy or something.

You think that somebody who wants border security is a stormfronter, which would make Ron Paul a stormfronter.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Name them.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I cannot think of anything at all about him that is admirable .
    Do something Danke