Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 63

Thread: David Icke: Trump is an actor and a puppet

  1. #1

    David Icke: Trump is an actor and a puppet

    Before re-actively responding, I ask you to watch the entire video. It's only 8 minutes long. It lays out the case that Trump is merely following along the Project For A New American Century regime change agenda that started with George W. Bush. Iran just happens to be the latest target. Iraq and Libya were already taken out. Russia stalemated Obama in Syria.

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    PNAC!
    with some NAU sprinkled in...

    why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

    Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

  4. #3
    So this was in January 2018.
    Has he walked back any of those statements?
    Demonizing North Korea, for example?
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

    RAND 20/20

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Before re-actively responding, I ask you to watch the entire video. It's only 8 minutes long. It lays out the case that Trump is merely following along the Project For A New American Century regime change agenda that started with George W. Bush. Iran just happens to be the latest target. Iraq and Libya were already taken out. Russia stalemated Obama in Syria.

    Weren't you the same person praising Trump a few weeks back for not starting a war in Iran? I mean, he canceled the nuclear treaty we had with them, increased sanctions more than Obama or Bush ever imposed, attacked their ally in Syria more than Obama did, increased troop presence in the region and continue to harass them with ship seizures. But he did not attack Iran for shooting down a drone plane that violated their air space. Yay Trump
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    So this was in January 2018.
    Has he walked back any of those statements?
    Demonizing North Korea, for example?
    But he also placed new sanctions on North Korea, stop listening to what he says, look at what he does with his actions
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    So this was in January 2018.
    Has he walked back any of those statements?
    Demonizing North Korea, for example?
    Obama walked back from the bring of total war with Syria too. He still pushed the PNAC agenda when it came to Libya. Trump is still pushing the PNAC agenda when it comes to Iran.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Weren't you the same person praising Trump a few weeks back for not starting a war in Iran? I mean, he canceled the nuclear treaty we had with them, increased sanctions more than Obama or Bush ever imposed, attacked their ally in Syria more than Obama did, increased troop presence in the region and continue to harass them with ship seizures. But he did not attack Iran for shooting down a drone plane that violated their air space. Yay Trump
    Would you rather Trump went ahead and started a war over a drone? I get accused of "Trump Derangement Syndrome" for attacking Trump when he's wrong (which is often) and when he does something right I get accused of whatever it is you are accusing me of. I must be doing something right then.

    Edit: And on the flip side when Obama pulled us out of Iraq at a time when morons in the GOP wanted us to stay longer, I gave Obama credit for that too. If you watch Ron Paul videos, you will see he does the same thing.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    PNAC!
    with some NAU sprinkled in...
    ^This!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Would you rather Trump went ahead and started a war over a drone? I get accused of "Trump Derangement Syndrome" for attacking Trump when he's wrong (which is often) and when he does something right I get accused of whatever it is you are accusing me of. I must be doing something right then.
    I am accusing you of giving Trump too much credit where he doesn't deserve it. Yes, I am glad he did not start a war but the evidence still shows that he is still trying to start a war with Iran. Evidence of this can been seen with the extra sanctions he imposed on Iran, increase in military deployment to the region after the crisis. Think of it this way, if an armed robber broke into my house beat me and my wife up, stole from me and then threatened to kill me. Yes I will be glad when he ends up not killing me but I won't go out of my way to give him credit for sparing my life especially since he continued to threaten me and broke my security door on his way out

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Edit: And on the flip side when Obama pulled us out of Iraq at a time when morons in the GOP wanted us to stay longer, I gave Obama credit for that too. If you watch Ron Paul videos, you will see he does the same thing.
    Put it this way, if Trump reduced the number of troops in Afghanistan without doing any extra sanctions or military threats, I too will praise him(btw, Obama was forced out of Iraq, he wanted to stay but the Iraqi govt demanded they leave, Obama didn't deserve any praise for the pullout). But if he brings us to the brink of a crisis and then doesn't go ahead with pulling the trigger, he will get no praise from me. As you can tell, I have my disagreements with Ron Paul when it comes to Trump. For one, unlike Ron Paul, I do not think the deep state is against him and just like your video brings up, the whole adversarial relationship between him and the deep state is a put on and also, I will not give him any credit for not starting a war with Iran.
    Last edited by juleswin; 07-28-2019 at 10:21 AM.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    But he also placed new sanctions on North Korea, stop listening to what he says, look at what he does with his actions
    Just here for the Icke angle. I'm curious about Icke's statements. He seems to think that Trump is yet another puppet.
    Does he still hold that view?

    Trump withdrew those sanctions, no?
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

    RAND 20/20

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Just here for the Icke angle. I'm curious about Icke's statements. He seems to think that Trump is yet another puppet.
    Does he still hold that view?

    Trump withdrew those sanctions, no?
    No, he did not. And if he did, I am yet to see any evidence of it.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am accusing you of giving Trump too much credit where he doesn't deserve it. Yes, I am glad he did not start a war but the evidence still shows that he is still trying to start a war with Iran.
    I gave Trump exactly the same amount of credit that you just gave him here. "Yes I am glad he did not start a war." I have consistently criticized Trump's policy of pulling out of the Iran nuke deal and threatening Iran. But that day, when Iran shot down a drone giving Trump the best provocation he has had yet to start a war, he didn't. End of story.

    Put it this way, if Trump reduced the number of troops in Afghanistan without doing any extra sanctions or military threats, I too will praise him(btw, Obama was forced out of Iraq, he wanted to stay but the Iraqi govt demanded they leave, Obama didn't deserve any praise for the pullout).
    Meh. He could have pulled a false flag and gotten an excuse to stay longer. And even without the false flag, who would have held him accountable if he just ignored the status of forces agreement? But okay. I give Obama credit for not bombing Assad for even though the fake media was claiming Assad had gassed his own people.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  15. #13
    Iran looks to quietly be on board with the bankers now. Pushing gold-backed cryptocurrency and opening financial lines with the EU around the dollar SWIFT system. I don't see any major conflict with Iran arising. Maybe a skirmish of some sort as a cover story but Iran is definitely following the banker line now.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    PNAC!
    with some NAU sprinkled in...
    Trump's latest Fed nominee favors the NAU. "Why North America Doesn't Need Borders" editorial in the Washington Post in 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I gave Trump exactly the same amount of credit that you just gave him here. "Yes I am glad he did not start a war." I have consistently criticized Trump's policy of pulling out of the Iran nuke deal and threatening Iran. But that day, when Iran shot down a drone giving Trump the best provocation he has had yet to start a war, he didn't. End of story.
    I need to look at the post you made after the incident again because I remember it really pained me readying what you wrote. From my recollection, it was more than a tepid "glad he did not do something awful" type comment.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Meh. He could have pulled a false flag and gotten an excuse to stay longer. And even without the false flag, who would have held him accountable if he just ignored the status of forces agreement? But okay. I give Obama credit for not bombing Assad for even though the fake media was claiming Assad had gassed his own people.
    Do we know if he tried to pull off a false flag? the point is that I cannot give a man credit for something which he actively fought against doing. He wanted to stay in Iraq but circumstances out of his control made him to leave. Good on you for giving him credit for the withdrawal, I am not that generous with my compliments.

    Credit for Syria? So he did not bomb Syrian govt forces like Trump did but he continued to fund the white helmet(so is Trump), the rebels, the Al Qaeda, the ISIS, the SDF and every force fighting the govt while continuing the sanctions on everybody protecting the Syrian people. Its sorta like giving Obama credit for not sending ground troops into Libya when the deep state and people like Trump were pressuring him to. He did not ignore the task being asked of him, he just went about accomplished the task in a different way. No credit whatsoever for Syria or Libya.

    These people are all deep state agents who have been continuously working on their goal of world domination.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Before re-actively responding, I ask you to watch the entire video.
    LoL, No.
    His Name was Seth Rich.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Even after Alex Jones recanted his reckless reporting of what was a real story, you are still clinging to the BS version of it. Alex Jones' reckless reporting is what killed the story!

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Before re-actively responding, I ask you to watch the entire video.
    Alex Jones is ridiculous, now, please watch my video by the conspiracy theorist that literally says the world is run by lizard people. PLeeease?

    LoL

    Somebody posted this video around here somewhere, I think it applies to you.

    https://youtu.be/oFL5NoM9GVE
    His Name was Seth Rich.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    PNAC!
    with some NAU sprinkled in...
    Granted some of his mideast policies, MIC big debt spending and appointments/picks like Bolton, Pompeo, Iraqi freedom war Elliot Abram, Jeffrey Epstein sweet deal Alex Acosta, Kushner, respected neoconservative freedom medal Sheldon Adelson can be hard to defend at times, I'm still not convinced that MAGA is a hardcore PSON.

    Also, even his critics would admit that he had brilliant performances as Reality TV star and WWE fake-wrestling piblicity stunts but he used those talents to convince America to take a route that puts America First.



    Related

    How The Icke Meme Tries To Discredit 'MAGA'

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Before re-actively responding, I ask you to watch the entire video.

    Somebody posted this video around here somewhere, I think it applies to you.
    Granted early on and to some extent even today MAGA gets unfair treatment from media, which media perhaps did or did not anticipate, worked to MAGA's advantage. This battle footing seems to have also made some MAGA faithfuls bit overly aggressive in his defense whenever they perceive any criticism of him. But tendency of a few of MAGA suppoprters to respond to criticism with personal attacks might suggest self-doubt/insecurity about the political leader being defended.
    Having criticised Obama's policies while he was in office, have to say never saw personal attacks from any of his supporters in discussion here or elsewhere.

    Perhaps MAGA leadership team, Kushner/Ivanka/Lindsey G/Derwhsowitz or other cooler heads around MAGA should issue a 'stick to civil discourse of ideas when defending MAGA, Drain the Swamp movement' guideline tweet.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    No, he did not. And if he did, I am yet to see any evidence of it.
    ?

    ok.
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

    RAND 20/20

  24. #21

  25. #22
    We're not going to war with NK or Iran and the withdraw from Syria is happening, THUS NO REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA. If DJT is walking to the tune of this agenda, why the concerted efforts to get him removed? Or is that all part of the "movie" charade keeping up the dichotomy of two parties? @jmdrake
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The premise is ridiculous.

    Trump is a Drunken Monkey...
    Yes he is, and it feels and looks weird and strange but worked on his political foes.

    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

  27. #24
    Oh, I thought David Icke was going to say that Trump is a reptilian.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The premise is ridiculous.

    Trump is a Drunken Monkey...anybody who says they can glean any semblance of a coherent plan of action is either lying or reading their biases into it, to reach their preconceived notions as to what is going on.
    On a day-by-day basis it can be difficult to anticipate and fully explain what's going on but over the longer term it's not difficult once you recognize the pattern and understand the bigger shift underway (NWO, ending of global dollar standard, global socialism Agenda 21 2030, etc). Trump is indeed an actor and a puppet and holds very little power himself, as far as decision-making goes. His power lies in his media/narrative creating ability as the head PR guy for the CFR cabinet that he has surrounded himself with and the long-documented goals of that CFR.

    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Oh, I thought David Icke was going to say that Trump is a reptilian.
    He is, but of course that would be immediately discarded as crazy talk, ironically by the same people that think it's perfectly rational for someone to have actually and literally died and then came back to life three days later.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-29-2019 at 08:45 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    On a day-by-day basis it can be difficult to anticipate and fully explain what's going on but over the longer term it's not difficult once you recognize the pattern and understand the bigger shift underway (NWO, ending of global dollar standard, global socialism Agenda 21 2030, etc). Trump is indeed an actor and a puppet and holds very little power himself, as far as decision-making goes. His power lies in his media/narrative creating ability as the head PR guy for the CFR cabinet that he has surrounded himself with and the long-documented goals of that CFR.
    I said from the beginning that Trump was a set-up for TPTB. His millions of dollars of free publicity should have been a no-brainer for anyone on the forums- especially after Ron Paul had been treated as He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. People who fell for the "negative publicity means that Trump is good" never understood the "There is NO bad publicity, negative or positive doesn't matter" philosophy.
    There is no spoon.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    He is, but of course that would be immediately discarded as crazy talk, ironically by the same people that think it's perfectly rational for someone to have actually and literally died and then came back to life three days later.
    So you are equating the belief in Christ’s resurrection, which hundreds if not thousands witnessed immediately in the days after His crucifixion, which billions have believed and which millions have died confessing, including His disciples who were tortured for proclaiming Christ is Risen is the same as David Icke’s belief in Reptilians living underground and Trump is one of them. Who exactly is the delusional one here?
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Before re-actively responding, I ask you to watch the entire video. It's only 8 minutes long. It lays out the case that Trump is merely following along the Project For A New American Century regime change agenda that started with George W. Bush. Iran just happens to be the latest target. Iraq and Libya were already taken out. Russia stalemated Obama in Syria.


    Had chance to watch vid in entirety now, the claim being made @ 1:50 mark is quite stunning.. this should be validated by MSM. If confirmed, thiscould cause major problems for war lobbies, neocons globalist agenda.
    Let's reserve judgment till all facts come out.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I said from the beginning that Trump was a set-up for TPTB. His millions of dollars of free publicity should have been a no-brainer for anyone on the forums- especially after Ron Paul had been treated as He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. People who fell for the "negative publicity means that Trump is good" never understood the "There is NO bad publicity, negative or positive doesn't matter" philosophy.
    I think you're over complicating this.

    The government media organs gave Trump all the free press because they knew they had a weak candidate in Hillary.

    They figured he, not in a million years, would have had any realistic chance at actually winning.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I think you're over complicating this.

    The government media organs gave Trump all the free press because they knew they had a weak candidate in Hillary.

    They figured he, not in a million years, would have had any realistic chance at actually winning.

    Ender believes in some grand conspiracy theory where the media lied about Trump, treated him unfairly, all of the neocons and elite were in on it, too. They all had a huge meeting and said, "hey, we actually like Trump, he's one of us, but we are going to pretend to hate him. And not just a little, we are going to treat him like complete $#@!".

    Now, they could have treated him fairly and still given him a lot of attention, but they didn't.

    Why?

    Because they wanted to trick the conspiracy theorists on RonPaulForums who don't like the media, because it is really important that Trump had our vote.. even though, you nor I, actually voted for Trump...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. David Icke
    By kona in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2019, 10:58 AM
  2. David Icke on your program
    By Mad Raven in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2015, 01:41 PM
  3. David Icke on Religion
    By FreeHampshire in forum Peace Through Religion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •