Thread: APA Pushes ‘Healthy’ Group Sex for Pre-Teens as the New Normal

APA Pushes ‘Healthy’ Group Sex for Pre-Teens as the New Normal

The American Psychological Association (APA) is pushing polyamory, or group sex, to pre-teen children as a “healthy” lifestyle choice, a directive which is now being adopted in public schools.
    The APA’s explicitly stated goal is “to promote education and training on sexual orientation and gender diversity across contexts and audiences.” This means, of course, that they will be pushing corrosive ideas like gender fluidity, transgenderism, bisexuality, and homosexuality to corrupt children, but they are not content with just that. They will be pushing the boundaries even further by promoting polyamory to kids as well.
    In addition to polyamory, the APA is promoting “swinging” and “relationship anarchy” to children, which are basically different forms of branding for the same idea. They are apparently hoping that one will catch on and become a fad with children. The agenda is clear: to break down the family, destroy what’s left of traditional values, and normalize sexual degeneracy to children.
    The ground zero for this movement is unsurprisingly California, where a “LGBT Consensual Non-Monogamy Task Force” was discovered by a teacher who was confused by all of these terms and researched where they came from. Based on APA guidelines, California teachers are urged to tell their 12-year-old pupils about sex “partners” and not to use terms like “boyfriend” and “girlfriend” because “some students may be non-monogamous.”

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/apa-pu...he-new-normal/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are no words.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I've heard stories of people where the first time they had sex was when they were 13 but never before they hit that age.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I've heard stories of people where the first time they had sex was when they were 13 but never before they hit that age.
    My first Love was 15 when I met her.. She was my sex education..

She had been sexually active since 11,, and was proficient at 15.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Sodom and Gomorrah debauchery.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner