Thread: Rand Paul Offers to Buy ‘Ungrateful’ Omar a Ticket Back to Somalia

Rand Paul Offers to Buy ‘Ungrateful’ Omar a Ticket Back to Somalia

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/rand...ck-to-somalia/
    “While I’m not saying we forcibly send her anywhere, I’m willing to contribute to buy her a ticket to go visit Somalia,” Paul added. “I think she can look and maybe learn a little bit about the disaster that is Somalia, that has no capitalism, has no God-given rights guaranteed in the Constitution, and has about seven different tribes that have been fighting each other for the last 40 years.”

“And then maybe after she visited Somalia for a while, she might come back and appreciate America more.”
    Chip in?

Trump/Rand 2020!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'd chip in for that.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

“And then maybe after she visited Somalia for a while, she might come back and appreciate America more.”
    Then again, maybe not.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Somalia is failing as a country because it does not have UBI and socialized medicine.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Somalia is failing as a country because it does not have UBI and socialized medicine.
    Also, it has very lax gun control. DJT would never allow this country to devolve into the kind of anarchy they have there where people can buy fully automatic weapons from street corner sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Also, it has very lax gun control. DJT would never allow this country to devolve into the kind of anarchy they have there where people can buy fully automatic weapons from street corner sellers.
    yap, yap, yap

Ilhan Omar's attacks on our closest all Isreal and lobbies funding pro-Isreal American patriot politicians have been out of control.
    Ilhan was branded 'anti-semite' for her criticism of Israel even before elections, how did she manage to win Congressional seat despite such a record?

Shock Claim: Ilhan Omar was branded an 'anti-semite' for her criticism of Israel even before her election to Congress

With MAGA's bold America-First leadership on this issue, things should get corrected soon once people get more educated about her record:

Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’
    February 12, 2019
    WASHINGTON (JTA) — President Donald Trump called on Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to resign from Congress for what he said was her anti-Semitism.
    “It’s terrible what she said and I think she should either resign from Congress, or she should certainly resign from the House Foreign Affairs Committee,” Trump told reporters on Tuesday. “What she said is so deep-seated in her heart that her lame apology, and that’s what it was, it was lame and she didn’t mean a word of it, was just not appropriate. I think she should resign from Congress.”
    Omar, in her first term in the Congress, said Sunday on Twitter that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee pays lawmakers to be pro-Israel. After condemnations from Republicans and Democrats, including the Democratic leadership in the U.S. House of Representatives, she said she “unequivocally” apologized after speaking with “Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes.”

Trump administration launches global effort to fight anti-semitism

On a side note, encouraging to see that Rand has come a long away from his initial blunder of not seeing MAGA's vision in 2016 (Rand says Trump would be worst GOP nominee ever) but it's never too late and hopefully will stick with America-First leadership going forward.

Related

Rep. Ilhan Omar vs. Elliott Abrams

David Duke supported Trump in 2016 and now supports Ilhan Omar

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    yap, yap, yap
    I wonder if RPF's "squad" will suggest that Rand go back to stormfront.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Then again, maybe not.
    Yeah, I'll only chip in if it is one way.

Nothing rallies GOPers around the party leadership like a personal, emotional, tabloid-style fight with the Dems. If you're happy with the direction of the GOP and you don't want people to criticize the leadership, keep stoking those flames. On the other hand, if you're unhappy with the direction of the party (say, because of the crushingly massive spending that's going to destroy this country in the not too distant future) you might think about not joining in the chorus, and instead focusing your audience's attention on the misdeeds of the party leadership.

TL;DR - WTF Rand, are you stupid?

money
    bombs

money
    bombs

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    and the roahdz, never 4get teh ROooOOoOaaahhdzzz
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    and the roahdz, never 4get teh ROooOOoOaaahhdzzz
    Is anarchy causing no roads? Or no roads is causing anarchy? Or is it a vicious cycle, both feeding off each other?

Or more likely its a difference without a distinction.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I wonder if RPF's "squad" will suggest that Rand go back to stormfront.
    It's not if, it's when.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Yeah, I'll only chip in if it is one way.
    She is a sitting member of Congress. We will be supporting her sorry self for the rest of her life.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand / Out of the Park, I'll contribute.

The only glitch in his statement imv was the 'more' clarifier, I would 'lose' that and say 'appreciate America' .....period , not 'more',
    pretty obvious to me that Omar has none, or no appreciation for America.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Dem leaning lib media has been hiding this news about radical lefty Ilhan but Republicans leaning conservative media had covered her reckless statement that appears to be a manifestation of blowback theory:

Democrat Ilhan Omar Blames West for Terror
    Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar is receiving fresh criticism after it was revealed that she once described acts of terrorism as a reaction to “our involvement in other people’s affairs.”

09/11/2013
    Ron Paul: 9/11 Attacks Were ‘Blowback For Decades Of U.S. Intervention In The Middle East’
    Paul continued: “To deny this I think is very dangerous but to argue the case that they want to do us harm because we’re free and prosperous I think is a very, very dangerous notion because it’s not true.”

Ben Stein Says Ron Paul Is Antisemitic for Calling US ‘Occupiers’

Ron Paul says politicians afraid of AIPAC

Dennis Prager: Ron Paul Is A Sickening Liar And Radical Lefty, Shoud Leave Office

Rep. Ilhan Omar: Just as in Iraq, aggressors using illegitimate pretexts to beat drums of war

Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’
    February 12, 2019
    WASHINGTON (JTA)
    Omar, in her first term in the Congress, said Sunday on Twitter that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee pays lawmakers to be pro-Israel.

Trump is a Friend of Zion

Pelosi: ‘If Our Capitol Crumbles To The Ground, The One Thing That Remains Is Our Commitment To Israel

Trump: "Nancy Pelosi loves this country"

Couldn't agree more with Rand. My only issue is why send just Omar to Somalia? we can send Rand along with her because the way I see it, everybody could learn to develop an even greater appreciation of the US. Complain about the budget? off you go, how about crime and policing? off the you go. I can guarantee you that 99% of the citizens that go through this program would come back with less complaints about the way the country is run.

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Couldn't agree more with Rand. My only issue is why send just Omar to Somalia? we can send Rand along with her because the way I see it, everybody could learn to develop an even greater appreciation of the US. Complain about the budget? off you go, how about crime and policing? off the you go. I can guarantee you that 99% of the citizens that go through this program would come back with less complaints about the way the country is run.
    You complain too much, off to Somalia you go.