Thread: Drudge is turning on Trump

Drudge is turning on Trump

First he highlighted a media report suggesting no new wall has been built, now this:

NYT: ONLY 35 ARRESTED IN ICE RAIDS

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ted/ar-AAEJySW

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Or maybe he's trying to get back to being more objective about him.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Drudge has turned on Trump hundreds of times, this should be totally unexpected.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Or maybe he's trying to get back to being more objective about him.
    No, what happened was they went negative on Trump and so everybody stopped listening to their bull$#@!. Then they started reporting positively on him to get people back. Then after they draw people back in they report negatively on them because they are deep state tools (although useful to our cause, at times).
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I was not aware ICE posted daily arrest totals but I do know this , targeting the last known address from people who have long overstayed is a good way to remove the retarded from reproducing here ( 35 of 2k ) . They shiould post a graph of the projected welfare savings not added to the debt and claim it as deficit reduction.
    Do something Danke

Flashback:

Trump heaps praise on Drudge Report
    Jun 15, 2018 - President Trump applauded Matt Drudge and the Drudge Report on Friday, telling Fox News that the conservative aggregation site is "great".
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...-drudge-report

Check 'top of Drudge!': Trump Praises 'Great gentleman' Matt Drudge
    Jun 15, 2018 - Donald Trump on Friday referred reporters to DrudgeReport.com to check out his latest presidential milestones.

Drudge Report banner blares: 'Did Trump bribe Drudge poll?'
    washingtonexaminer
    Jan 17, 2019 - The Drudge Report used the banner on its website on Thursday to react to a report on how a poll the website conducted was rigged to be more in favor of President Trump. ... The Wall Street Journal report published earlier in the morning said that Trump’s former fixer Michael Cohen ...

Michael Cohen Hired Tech Consultant to Rig Online Drudge, CNBC Polls
    Jan 17, 2019
    https://www.thewrap.com/michael-cohe...-trump-report/

Related

Pesky Purist Right-Wing Conservatives are Turning on MAGA

who cares? I dont care what any news organization thinks... I care what I think for myself. I can't wait to see the democrat party lose again, along with their communist astroturf ANTIFA...down with the communist moles, and the deep state that murdered JFK

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lightbulb Justin Amash 2020

Drudge has been deprogrammed, not a zombie anymore. Saved from a fate worse than death by Justin Amash.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

And now unhelpful Mueller headlines. He's definitely turned.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    And now unhelpful Mueller headlines. He's definitely turned.
    Or he was a sleeper all along.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Hopefully Sanford will primary trump, otherwise we'll get stuck with 4 or 8 years of biden.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Haven't been on there in a week & may ignore em forever'

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    who cares? I dont care what any news organization thinks... I care what I think for myself. I can't wait to see the democrat party lose again, along with their communist astroturf ANTIFA...down with the communist moles, and the deep state that murdered JFK
    I am going to laugh if and when Omar loses for the dems.

Ah yes polls.. How did that work out for 2016?

49% Biden , how is that possible , there aren't enough Pedos to support that percentage.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/thedonaldreddit/...12572588519424

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Here we go again:

Related

Vice President Mike Pence’s Big Brother Is Sitting In On Congress’s Closed-Door Impeachment Depositions

Republican Rep. Greg Pence, the vice president’s older brother, was elected to Congress last year and serves on one of the committees in charge of the impeachment inquiry.
    Kadia Goba BuzzFeed News Reporter

Scott Olson / Getty Images Indiana Rep. Greg Pence, the vice president's older brother.

WASHINGTON — As dozens of House members in charge of the impeachment investigations sit in on closed-door depositions about Ukraine, at least one person in the room has unusually close ties to President Donald Trump’s administration — Vice President Mike Pence’s older brother, Rep. Greg Pence.
    The first-term member of Congress sits on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, one of three House committees leading the impeachment investigation (along with the House Intelligence and Oversight committees). He was assigned to the committee earlier this year by members of the Republican House Steering and Policy committees, long before the impeachment inquiry began.

Pence has had access to all the closed-door testimonies of officials speaking on Trump’s actions, US–Ukraine relations, and the controversial phone call between Trump and the Ukrainian president, which sparked the official impeachment investigation.
    When asked if Pence should recuse himself because of his relationship with the vice president, Rep. Adam Schiff’s office deferred to the House Foreign Affairs Committee, which then declined to comment. Several Democratic lawmakers told BuzzFeed News they didn’t realize the representative served on the committee.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ngress-brother