Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Literally Nuked the Deep State

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But the deep state is filled with a bunch of cockroaches. They don't die from nuclear explosions.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-21-2019 at 05:50 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I don't know why but this guy Daniel kinda rubs me the wrong way. I have listened to several of his videos. He is deep into exposing pedos that's for sure. I don't know if he is right or wrong about this particular topic it is kind hard for me to swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I don't know why but this guy Daniel kinda rubs me the wrong way. I have listened to several of his videos. He is deep into exposing pedos that's for sure. I don't know if he is right or wrong about this particular topic it is kind hard for me to swallow.
    Cointelpro?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    He is deep into exposing pedos that's for sure.
    Beats having to work like the rest of you losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Cointelpro?
    Cointelpro on the cheap.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There are still some aftershocks happening in California.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Cointelpro on the cheap.
    Maybe on the cheap we don't know how much the guy is being paid to say what he says. I do believe that he attracts the type people that the deep state would love to use for their false flags and such. I don't want to OD on salt trying to listen to him. Keep the young'uns away from him. I don't like him.

Banned

Blog Entries
    This is ridiculous, and serialbrain2 is ridiculous too.

Q mentions him to swim over a conversation to another board.

Some Q people suddenly thought he was serialbrain2, prophet of Q.

Interestingly enough, this was how Q separated his cult from the cult of Alex Jones.

SerialBrain2 had posted a long, windy thing about Alex Jones being deep state on a now banned reddit forum (greatAwakening), and Q linked to it.
    Everybody started using that reddit.

Then Q posted a MSM article calling Alex Jones a showman.

This was all shortly after Q saying "disinfo is necessary" and "here comes the pain".

Q posting an MSM article was first clue.

This is wallace shooting lightning bolts out his ass.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-22-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Trump Literally Nuked the Deep State

Big quake rumbles across Southern California, some damage northeast of Los Angeles

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...of-Los-Angeles

So it's true that G-d's hand is working in mysterious ways through MAGA as his top donor and respected Zionist Adelson claimed few days ago?
    Do all MAGA supporters believe that this is divine intervention ?

It is undisputed that G-d is global/universal interventionist, so globalist neocons are not entirely in wrong.

Deifying the American President: Miriam Adelson Doubles Down on 'Book of Trump'

Jul 08, 2019

Mega-donor Miriam Adelson, now Israel's richest person, is beholden to no one

Donald Trump’s presidency represents “a time of miracles” for Israel, the United States and the world, and perhaps someday a chapter of the Bible — a “Book of Trump” — should be written celebrating his accomplishments.
    Such was the suggestion of Israeli-American megadonor Miriam Adelson, as set out in a praise-laden article published in the two newspapers she owns in both countries.
    “Scholars of the Bible will no doubt note the heroes, sages and prophets of antiquity who were similarly spurned by the very people they came to raise up,” Adelson wrote. “Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a 'Book of Trump,' much like it has a 'Book of Esther,' celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia?”
    For his part, U.S. ambassador David Friedman, speaking at the AIPAC policy conference earlier this year, compared Trump to King David, noting that the legendary Jewish leader “recognized that Israel’s enemies would seek to undermine the centrality of Jerusalem to the State of Israel and to mischaracterize and vilify the Jewish state. He sought God’s intervention for something simple and basic that we not fall for it, that we continue to see the holiness, the beauty, the sanctity of life, and, yes, the good in Jerusalem. I’d like to think that God has blessed the Trump administration in this very manner.”

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

But whatever you think of Trump I see the hand of GOD giving us a fighting chance.

Also, is the guy in above video some type of divine settler Rabbi by any chance?

Related

Rabbi: Hurricane Katrina was ‘God's punishment’ for American support for Israel's disengagement from Gaza

Trump Warns Israel Against New Settlements

Patriot factions of Deep State seem to be going after foreign firster parasitic lobbies with full force now.
    With Labor Sec Alex Acosta/Hedge fund Epstein/Foxnews' Dershowitz names being linked to a major scandal about to explode and hit politicians, businessmen of both parties, foreign firster foreign lobbies' could be in headlines again alongwith politicians they may have trapped, blackmailed for nefarious causes.

Poster child for Qtardation.

Beats having to work like the rest of you losers.
    Yeah, he makes just enough money to stuff loads of poison down his gullet, never get any exercise or sunlight and pay for his $#@!ty apartment. Man, so jealous....
    Last edited by devil21; 07-22-2019 at 11:39 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

there is much more evidence that trump is a psychopathic pedophile than evidence for a nuke being the cause of the recent california earthquakes

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    there is much more evidence that trump is a psychopathic pedophile than evidence for a nuke being the cause of the recent california earthquakes
    Do you have any evidence, Sherlock?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you have any evidence, Sherlock?
    trump's comments on epstein alone already greatly exceed the evidence brought forth for this supposed nuclear explosion.

Politics is now literally too stupid for satire.

@dannno

26:30-33:00

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    @dannno

26:30-33:00

Seems to me that Dutch is implying that the military is intentionally trying to trigger the Big One out there. That is not outside of realm of possibilities, given other things ongoing, like REX84 being in response to a "major disaster". other big parts of REX84 are obviously already in play.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Seems to me that Dutch is implying that the military is intentionally trying to trigger the Big One out there. That is not outside of realm of possibilities, given other things ongoing, like REX84 being in response to a "major disaster". other big parts of REX84 are obviously already in play.
    "Ongoing" REX84 was only 35 years ago.

He is implying that the earthquakes may have been a result of something happening or a trigger at, or under, the bases - as opposed to a natural event - even though he doesn't get into conspiracy theories, some of his listeners do - and he is an expert in earthquakes and weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Just because they change the name or pretend it isn't happening anymore doesn't mean it isn't.

Fortunately, Trump will not be rounding up US citizens for being freedom lovers or patriots. That is because the people who initiated Rex84 are now out of power.

He might round up a few terrorists or illegal immigrants, tho.

Just because they change the name or pretend it isn't happening anymore doesn't mean it isn't.

Fortunately, Trump will not be rounding up US citizens for being freedom lovers or patriots. That is because the people who initiated Rex84 are now out of power.

He might round up a few terrorists or illegal immigrants, tho.
    Wasn't Obama supposed to round up everybody? Alex Jones said so.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    This is ridiculous, and serialbrain2 is ridiculous too.

Q mentions him to swim over a conversation to another board.

Some Q people suddenly thought he was serialbrain2, prophet of Q.

Interestingly enough, this was how Q separated his cult from the cult of Alex Jones.

SerialBrain2 had posted a long, windy thing about Alex Jones being deep state on a now banned reddit forum (greatAwakening), and Q linked to it.
    Everybody started using that reddit.

Then Q posted a MSM article calling Alex Jones a showman.

This was all shortly after Q saying "disinfo is necessary" and "here comes the pain".

Q posting an MSM article was first clue.

This is wallace shooting lightning bolts out his ass.

Wasn't Obama supposed to round up everybody? Alex Jones said so.
    He was probably preparing for Hillary to round up everybody. But they are on the same team, so he wasn't really wrong.

Trump isn't on their team, even though they were pictured together once or twice.

Exercise yes, but doesn't military do exercises for operational implementation later? The R stands for "Readiness". Don't be obtuse Zip.

He was probably preparing for Hillary to round up everybody. But they are on the same team, so he wasn't really wrong.

Trump isn't on their team, even though they were pictured together once or twice.
    "He said once or twice!"

Last edited by devil21; 07-24-2019 at 03:20 PM.

Exercise yes, but doesn't military do exercises for operational implementation later? The R stands for "Readiness". Don't be obtuse Zip.
    They exercise for a lot of things which never happen. When was their last REXX84 practice? In 1984. The participants will be getting pretty old and rusty by now.

They exercise for a lot of things which never happen. When was their last REXX84 practice? In 1984. The participants will be getting pretty old and rusty by now.
    But the preface for what it was practicing for is actually happening now, at least if you listen to dannno and SS and others. So yeah there's that little wrinkle...

But the preface for what it was practicing for is actually happening now, at least if you listen to dannno and SS and others. So yeah there's that little wrinkle...
    Trump does tend to call everything a "national emergency" (but he also does exaggerate a lot). Do you think he is going to start rounding up everybody?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast