Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Literally Nuked the Deep State

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It was a different plane and it went to NYC not the island and what I've seen said Trump banned him over the employee.
    So you think Epstein only was a pedophile on one island? As for why Trump banned Epstein, it depends on who you believe.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...n-bill-clinton

It appears that Trump cut ties to Epstein a few weeks after the non-prosecution agreement was reached. On October 15, 2007, the New York Post reported that Mar-A-Lago had barred Epstein because he hit on a masseuse at the club. Epstein denied to the the Post that he had been banned. One of the Jane Doe attorneys told VICE News a slightly different account, saying that he had been told Trump broke ties with Epstein after Epstein tried to pick up the underage daughter of a Mar-A-Lago club member.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    WHERE did he fly on the plane?? It does not say.. But the answer is, that it was not to Lolita island.. he went back to NY from Florida. And it turns out it wasn't the Lolita express, it was one of Epstein's other planes. Sorry you weren't hear when this was originally discussed, but this nonsense that Trump flew to Lolita island because this one guy said so was already thoroughly debunked.
    So Epstein only raped on one island according to you. Got it. Stupid argument by you, but I got it.

That's because Epstein was stalking Trump, he wanted to get him out to his island. Trump never went. He knew Epstein's deal, he knew he was blackmailing people. Trump did stay close for a while, though, because he wanted to get evidence for his own purposes.
    No proof of that. That's your theory. Got it. Unfounded theory but I got it.

I've heard your ilk claim that Trump didn't kick Epstein out and it was one of the lower level managers, and that Trump never even knew about it. I don't believe that, I believe Trump personally found out and banned him. But I don't think that Trump had any idea that Epstein recruited one of his employees.
    My "ilk?" WTH? You crawl back into your septic tank and this time seal the lid! In the words of Rand Paul, you are a gutter snipe! I never said it wasn't Trump who kicked Epstein out. I've always believe it was Trump who kicked Epstein out. The story posted by one of your "ilk" was that it was because Epstein hit on one of Trump's friend's daughters. That was supposed to make Trump some kind of "hero." That story was posted back when Trump was still running for president. I'm having trouble finding it on the search engine here which is less than perfect. But I can say something about YOU jackass! You were peddling the BS story that Ted Cruz was a serial adulterer. And now you are peddling a BS story about tactical nuke. You really are a mental case.

[/FONT][/COLOR]https://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/...mes-alefantis/

Once again you show yourself to be the gullible one.

I have seen videos on youtube of people going to Comet Pizza, going to the back of the store, and sneaking (illegally) into one of the doors that leads down to the tunnels under the buildings back when this was all going down. Pretty sure it was in the pizzagate thread back in the day, which you obviously were not paying any serious attention to.

You are stupid as hell.

Even after Alex Jones recanted his reckless reporting of what was a real story, you are still clinging to the BS version of it. Alex Jones' reckless reporting is what killed the story!

For the fifth $#@!ing time, this was a rogue military unit on US soil that had murdered multiple US intelligence officers they had sent in to take it back in control of the democratically elected President. Trump made the correct decision. That is precisely what tactical nukes are for.
    You are stupid as hell. You believe anything no matter how retarded or un-sourced it is as long as it fits your world view. Your stupidity and gullibility is actually scary. If there was a rogue pedophile military unit then they would have had children with them who would have been killed by the so called "tactical nuke." Even ISIS, a group with the combined IQ of a camel flea, knows the value of human shields when it comes to asymmetrical warfare. There is no way in hell this "rogue military unit" would have all of the children off by themselves under minimal guard and not have any in the main bunker for insurance.

And if the special forces were SOOOO good that they could be sure to rescue EVERY CHILD before setting off their "tactical nukes" then they would have been able to take out the "rogue military unit" without tactical nukes. Hell, they could have just sealed the exits with plastic explosives and left them to starve. You are stupid beyond belief. According to the retarded video you posted these "tactical nukes" SET OFF FREAKING EARTHQUAKES! People could have been killed by such a reckless tactic if it happened, which it most certainly did NOT! Add to that poisoning the water table and this boils down to a 100% impeachable offense.

Your repeating the same stupid argument over and over again does not make it somehow true.

This belongs here:

Last edited by jmdrake; 07-27-2019 at 08:41 AM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

Dude, I posted a quote of Alefantis himself saying he has a basement under Comet Pizza.. I have seen video of the tunnels under Comet Pizza first hand.. There is no question he was lying about that. I don't care what Alex Jones had to say to get the $#@!ing full force of the law off his back so he didn't get his ass sued into oblivion, since they were blaming him for the false flag.. They set him up, he had to $#@!ing fold. He had to do the same with Sandy Hook to avoid lawsuits/prosecution that they set him up for. It's sad, but that doesn't mean we have to fall for the bull$#@!.

Your "ilk" simply means people who think Trump actually ended up having sex with one of Epstein's underage sex slaves even tho you have no evidence.. there is no proof of that, yet you keep telling me I have no proof he didn't.. There will NEVER be "proof" he didn't because that is impossible, you can't prove yourself innocent.. but he wasn't on the flight manifests and Bill Clinton was.. 27 $#@!ing times.. If you think they took Trump off the manifests, or kept him off, but they put the young girls and Clinton on there, you are $#@!ing insane.. That's about it.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-27-2019 at 01:04 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Dude, I posted a quote of Alefantis himself saying he has a basement under Comet Pizza.. I have seen video of the tunnels under Comet Pizza first hand.. There is no question he was lying about that.
    Seeing a video is not seeing something "first hand". I could post a video of my grandfather's basement and claim it was the pizza joint.

Dude, I posted a quote of Alefantis himself saying he has a basement under Comet Pizza..
    Part of the quote. In the rest of the article you learn he was talking about the basement at Buck's Fishing and Camping- his other restaurant. That one does have a basement. Conspiracy supporters leave that detail off. How about some context for you instead of just carefully selected bits?

Like Pastan, James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong, doesn’t build his pizza sauce with DOP San Marzanos. For seven years, he has been buying late-harvest tomatoes from Toigo Orchards in Shippensburg, Pa., and canning them at nearby Stello Foods for use at Comet. Last year, Alefantis estimates, he bought 12 tons of Toigo tomatoes, which Stello turned into sauce and canned before trucking the jars to the basement at Buck’s Fishing & Camping, Alefantis’s other restaurant just a few steps down the block on Connecticut Avenue NW.

Alefantis views his choice of tomato not as a dismissal of San Marzanos from Italy but as a reflection of his drive to build a more District-oriented pizza, one that would rely only on regional ingredients. Comet’s lightly cooked sauce is created from a combination of tomatoes, including heirlooms (such as Brandywines), beefsteaks, romas and some Pennsylvania-grown San Marzanos, says farmer Mark Toigo of Toigo Orchards.

Toigo says the Brandywines and beefsteaks help add much-needed moisture to the sauce. Toigo, for one, finds San Marzanos a tad too meaty for sauce. (You can test that theory yourself with Toigo’s San Marzanos, which he will start selling next month — if they’re ripe enough — at the FreshFarm Markets in Dupont Circle and Penn Quarter.)

Alefantis’s efforts to preserve the tomato flavors of the mid-Atlantic year-round carry an inherent risk: The pizzeria might run out of the sauce. “We’ll probably be out in the next few weeks,” Alefantis predicts about the current batch. “So for a few weeks, we’ll be making our own sauces.” Comet will rely on canned San Marzanos for the stopgap sauce, he adds.

Supplies notwithstanding, one of the significant differences between Comet’s pizza sauce and one made with DOP San Marzanos is consistency. Chefs and cooks say that San Marzanos maintain a consistent flavor and texture, year in and year out. Comet’s pizza sauce, because it’s built from tomatoes that vary from year to year, can taste different each season, which is not a problem for Alefantis. He views his sauce as tantamount to wine: It will naturally fluctuate depending on agricultural conditions. Stello will soon be jarring Comet pizza sauce, vintage 2013.

As Toigo notes, heirlooms such as Brandywines carry a lot of moisture, which is largely why cooks prefer to use them in salads and sandwiches rather than in sauces. But as Jeffrey Buben demonstrates to me, heirloom tomatoes may also have the wrong flavor profile for a pasta or pizza sauce. The chef-restaurateur behind Bistro Bis, Vidalia and Woodward Table slices a couple of heirlooms to illustrate his point. Both varieties — Buben isn’t certain what kind they are — have a far fruitier flavor than a typical plum tomato. One tastes almost like a melon. To make a good tomato sauce, Buben emphasizes, you need a fruit whose flavor most diners would identify as “tomato.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...751_story.html

Article is from 2013- well before PizzaGate. It was asking different pizza places what sort of tomatoes they prefer to make their sauces from.

As Paul Harvey used to say, "And now you know the rest of the story!"
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-27-2019 at 03:20 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Seeing a video is not seeing something "first hand". I could post a video of my grandfather's basement and claim it was the pizza joint.
    I said I saw the video first hand - they went to Comet Pizza in the video. Then they went around back. Then they went down into the tunnels. The whole process was filmed.

Plus, Alefantis already admitted he has a basement under Comet Pizza.. which is less convincing for me since I already saw the hard evidence in the video, but youtube deleted the video. It may be available elsewhere, I'm not sure.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-27-2019 at 03:57 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Sigh. Never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy. Yes, he had a basement he stored tomatoes in. But it wasn't at Comet Ping Pong.

Last year, Alefantis estimates, he bought 12 tons of Toigo tomatoes, which Stello turned into sauce and canned before trucking the jars to the basement at Buck’s Fishing & Camping, Alefantis’s other restaurant just a few steps down the block on Connecticut Avenue NW.
    But obviously nothing will change your mind on the subject.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-27-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Part of the quote. In the rest of the article you learn he was talking about the basement at Buck's Fishing and Camping- his other restaurant. That one does have a basement. Conspiracy supporters leave that detail off. How about some context for you instead of just carefully selected bits?
    I looked up their menu, that restaurant doesn't serve pizza. Why would they keep the tomato sauce at the other restaurant when they could keep it at the pizza place where they use a lot of it, and they have a basement??

Sigh. Never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy. Yes, he had a basement he stored tomatoes in. But it wasn't at Comet Ping Pong.
    What facts?? Why would they keep their years worth of tomato sauce at a restaurant that doesn't serve pizza when there is a basement at the place where they serve pizza?

I looked up their menu, that restaurant doesn't serve pizza. Why would they keep the tomato sauce at the other restaurant when they could keep it at the pizza place where they use a lot of it, and they have a basement??
    Because it has space. Can't store ten tons of tomatoes if you don't have a basement. It is practically next door- there is one small shop in between (the Little Red Fox).

I think I found the video you said you watched. As best I can tell, they found a tunnel near Chevy Chase Pediatrics Hospital which they say was almost half a mile from the pizza place. (see 6:03 in the video for map). They do not say the tunnels led them to the pizza place. Other than some old furniture from homeless people, there was no evidence the tunnel had been used for anything in a long time.

See also the screen at 6:40.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-27-2019 at 05:29 PM.

So you think Epstein only was a pedophile on one island?
    That isn't the point, the point is that catching a ride to the city you live in isn't the same as catching a ride to a place dedicated to pedophilia.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

But obviously nothing will change your mind on the subject.
    What would change your mind on the subject?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What would change your mind on the subject?
    Proven facts. Even the guy who went in and shot up the place was disappointed he could not find any basement. He went there with the intent of proving the fake story and rescuing any kids there. That was the event which convinced Alex Jones to drop the story.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-27-2019 at 05:31 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because it has space. Can't store ten tons of tomatoes if you don't have a basement. It is practically next door- there is one small shop in between (the Little Red Fox).

I think I found the video you said you watched. As best I can tell, they found a tunnel near Chevy Chase Pediatrics Hospital which they say was almost half a mile from the pizza place. (see 6:03 in the video for map). They do not say the tunnels led them to the pizza place. Other than some old furniture from homeless people, there was no evidence the tunnel had been used for anything in a long time.

Did you mean to not mention the tunnel in that video behind Besta Pizza, the other pizza place on the same block implicated in all of this? And the tunnel they go in to a half block away is a tunnel that goes under the entire block.. so there are other entrances under there, all of the buildings have access to the tunnel.

Alefantis also posted pictures of the tunnels under his restaurant on his social media.

Dude, I posted a quote of Alefantis himself saying he has a basement under Comet Pizza.. I have seen video of the tunnels under Comet Pizza first hand.. There is no question he was lying about that. I don't care what Alex Jones had to say to get the $#@!ing full force of the law off his back so he didn't get his ass sued into oblivion, since they were blaming him for the false flag.. They set him up, he had to $#@!ing fold. He had to do the same with Sandy Hook to avoid lawsuits/prosecution that they set him up for. It's sad, but that doesn't mean we have to fall for the bull$#@!.
    Perhaps Alefantis was pulling your leg. Why did Alex Jones apologize? There were aspects of the story that are true. There are aspects of the story that are false. And you are certifiably insane. You believe Trump nuked the United States. That is an impeachable offense.

Your "ilk" simply means people who think Trump actually ended up having sex with one of Epstein's underage sex slaves even tho you have no evidence.
    You are a lying sack of puss. I never said Trump raped anybody. I don't know if he did or if he didn't. I don't know if Bill Clinton did or if he didn't. I don't know if Allen Dershewitz did or if he didn't. All of them have been accused of raping one of Epstein's slaves. And the accusations themselves have been the "evidence." We know these girls were sex slaves. And their eyewitness testimony is direct evidence. Rides on airplanes are circumstantial evidence. (You are too ignorant to know the difference.)

Now what there is no evidence of is your bullshyt assertion that Trump nuked some "rogue military unit" that was holding 1,000 sex slaves. You have zero evidence of that. None. Nada. It's pure made up BS and you know it. Check yourself into a mental institution dude.

By the way, for @dannno and @Swordsmyth, this is why I believe Trump kicked Epstein out for hitting on a friend's daughter instead of hitting on an employee. It's based on a video (no longer available) posted by @donnay in defense of Trump!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6456930

So my "ilk" are people who follow the evidence where it leads as opposed to believing every fantasy that comes along to fit my world view. Dannno, have you noticed that nobody else is defending your "Trump tactically nuked the United States to save the children" argument? Nobody!

By the way, for @dannno and @Swordsmyth, this is why I believe Trump kicked Epstein out for hitting on a friend's daughter instead of hitting on an employee. It's based on a video (no longer available) posted by @donnay in defense of Trump!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6456930

So my "ilk" are people who follow the evidence where it leads as opposed to believing every fantasy that comes along to fit my world view. Dannno, have you noticed that nobody else is defending your "Trump tactically nuked the United States to save the children" argument? Nobody!
    Jeffrey Epstein turned Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago into another of his hunting grounds for young girls, leading Trump to bar him from the Florida resort, court papers claim.

“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.

The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

The same filing also cites an underage Jane Doe’s allegation that Epstein’s girlfriend-turned-pal Ghislane Maxwell recruited her at Mar-a-Lago to be the couple’s “sex slave.”
    https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-...lt-court-docs/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Right. But the YouTube video that you posted back in 2017, which is no longer available unfortunately, said the underage girl was a daughter of one of Trump's friends. There are two stories out there about who the girl was that caused Trump to ban Epstein. What is not debatable is that after banning Epstein, Trump called him a "really great guy" who "likes em on the younger side." Sick. Just sick.

Right. But the YouTube video that you posted back in 2017, which is no longer available unfortunately, said the underage girl was a daughter of one of Trump's friends. There are two stories out there about who the girl was that caused Trump to ban Epstein. What is not debatable is that after banning Epstein, Trump called him a "really great guy" who "likes em on the younger side." Sick. Just sick.
    I think the focus should be on the dirt bag Epstein. I think there are a lot of famous people that will be expose--especially coming out of Hollyweird and The District of Criminals. Since President Trump took office, over 1500 pedophiles have been arrested--MSM is silent.

People like Robert DeNiro, Bette Midler, Cher and many other Hollyweirdoes are especially nervous and jerky since Weinstein and Epstein have been arrested. The Democrats and some Neocons have tried to thwart President Trump at every turn and cause diversions simply to divide this country. It's so much easier to take a country over that way.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I think the focus should be on the dirt bag Epstein. I think there are a lot of famous people that will be expose--especially coming out of Hollyweird and The District of Criminals. Since President Trump took office, over 1500 pedophiles have been arrested--MSM is silent.

People like Robert DeNiro, Bette Midler, Cher and many other Hollyweirdoes are especially nervous and jerky since Weinstein and Epstein have been arrested. The Democrats and some Neocons have tried to thwart President Trump at every turn and cause diversions simply to divide this country. It's so much easier to take a country over that way.
    I think the focus should be on wherever the investigation goes. Epstein didn't do this by himself. And Trump actually committed a crime by not reporting Epstein. Seriously if you believe Trump banned Epstein from groping a Trump employee than Trump and a reporting requirement which he failed to do. If Trump banned Epstein for him hitting on a daughter of another guest, then that's less likely to be criminal because her father could and should have reported the crime. Trump is a puppet.

I think the focus should be on wherever the investigation goes. Epstein didn't do this by himself. And Trump actually committed a crime by not reporting Epstein. Seriously if you believe Trump banned Epstein from groping a Trump employee than Trump and a reporting requirement which he failed to do. If Trump banned Epstein for him hitting on a daughter of another guest, then that's less likely to be criminal because her father could and should have reported the crime. Trump is a puppet.
    The report that Trump made came from the Palm Beach Sheriff's office against Epstein. I think the presumption of innocence is here (and should be), and when the trial happens these things will all come out. Of course that is if Epstein isn't suicided before that ever happens--then one would have to wonder, is it Trump trying to cover up things or the Clinton's?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is a side bet of the Deep State

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    Trump is a side bet of the Deep State
    LOL! Then they are too arrogant to see he is exposing them. In the end, truth will prevail.

they found a tunnel near Chevy Chase Pediatrics Hospital which they say was almost half a mile from the pizza place. (see 6:03 in the video for map).
    It's less than 1.5 blocks, google maps says it is 0.2 miles (less than a quarter mile) from Comet Pizza. It is also on the same street. The tunnel goes through the commercial area, and below comet pizza as well as other businesses in the area that were involved in the child sex trafficking. They put it near a pediatrics hospital so they could bring them in secretly through the tunnels in case one of the kids needed care.

See the screen right after that.

Proven facts. Even the guy who went in and shot up the place was disappointed he could not find any basement. He went there with the intent of proving the fake story and rescuing any kids there. That was the event which convinced Alex Jones to drop the story.
    Perhaps Alefantis was pulling your leg. Why did Alex Jones apologize? There were aspects of the story that are true. There are aspects of the story that are false.
    The reason Alex Jones had to drop the story was because there was a false flag, they sent somebody there to shoot up the place and Alex Jones was afraid they were going to hold him liable if something worse happened and so he disavowed it before they could do a worse false flag where somebody actually got hurt.

In this case, the only thing that was hurt was the potential FBI investigation into Alefantis' pedo website that was being run from the server room in Comet Pizza.. and the shooter went in there and shot the hard drive that had the evidence:

C'mon, I know zippy isn't allowed to say it, but jmdrake, you have to know that was a false flag.. You have to know something was up there. The FBI had in hand from a hacker the evidence that they had a hidden section on their website for child porn. We all knew this before the false flag happened, we knew the evidence had been turned over, we were just waiting for him to be arrested hopefully.. then the false flag happened and it pissed everybody off because there was no reason to go do what he did.

And you are certifiably insane. You believe Trump nuked the United States. That is an impeachable offense.
    No it isn't.. They were a rogue military unit within the US borders not obeying order from the Commander and Chief, and additionally they murdered several high level intelligence officers. A tactical nuke is not the same as a city leveling nuke, and it was all underground.

I don't know if Bill Clinton did or if he didn't.

Bill Clinton and Rachel Chandler on the Lolita Express:

Last edited by dannno; 07-28-2019 at 01:52 PM.

[I
    We are all aware that Epstein tried to get Trump to go to his island. The guy literally stalked Trump. Tried to be his best friend. The fact is, Trump never went to the island or implicated himself. He knew it was a honeypot. Epstein was blackmailing rich people and politicians, he wasn't just running a sex trafficking ring. Trump only kept his friendship with him to get dirt on others. After Epstein went after a young girl at his resort, he kicked him out of his resort.

That case was dropped, it was a fabrication (the one with the 13 year old girl and Trump)
    Last edited by dannno; 07-28-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Do you have any evidence that it was a fabrication, if you do I would love to read it.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are all aware that Epstein tried to get Trump to go to his island. The guy literally stalked Trump. Tried to be his best friend. The fact is, Trump never went to the island or implicated himself. He knew it was a honeypot. Epstein was blackmailing rich people and politicians, he wasn't just running a sex trafficking ring. Trump only kept his friendship with him to get dirt on others. After Epstein went after a young girl at his resort, he kicked him out of his resort.

Ok i'll bite. If this is true then Trump is guilty for not reporting child abuse. He is a man with resources, he could have taken out an ad like he did with the central five.

Ok i'll bite. If this is true then Trump is guilty for not reporting child abuse. He is a man with resources, he could have taken out an ad like he did with the central five.
    Trump didn't have direct evidence, he just knew what was going on around him, these young girls hanging around, and how Epstein was trying to get him to go to his Island all the time. He also knew it was high-level $#@!, Epstein turns out was backed by a foreign intelligence agency (likely Mossad). You can't blame Trump for not going up against that as a private citizen. He was smart and waited until he was President.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast