Thread: Please like my tweet response to Mark Levin's attack on non-interventionism

Please like my tweet response to Mark Levin's attack on non-interventionism

Ever since news came out that Rand Paul and Trump were working together to negotiate a deal for a non nuclear Iran. Levin has been on the attack.

Not sure this is the most effective approach but a least it's one. Might be fun if it boosts visibility on Mark Levin's own twitter lol. Please like if you are so inclined. That said if you use your real name there is evidence (See video in tweet) that the Israeli government and/or its supporters will target your private life to stifle dissent. Proceed with caution:

Last edited by Libertea Party; 07-20-2019 at 01:15 PM.
    "The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack...that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation." "Attack Libya UPDATE 8/13: and Syria"

"We can track down terrorists without trampling on our civil liberties.... the federal government will only issue warrants and execute searches because it needs to, not because it can." "Need to murder UPDATE 8/13: and track citizens" ~ Barack H. Obama

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mark Levin gets triggered by the Confederate Flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Mark Levin gets triggered by the Confederate Flag.
    For all his boisterous rhetoric he is a snowflake. It'd be my honor to bop him in the snoot.

I'd love to like your tweet but unfortunately I don't have a twitter.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I would but I killed twitter acct along with fakebook some 12 or 15 years ago, Alex Jones made some good
    points about their censorship and I got tfo .

Mark Levin is literally OBSESSED with Rand Paul. Every FB post from him is bashing Rand. It is kind of funny though..... Trump has given the greenlight for Rand to meet with Iran on his behalf. Mark Levin is the one on the outside looking in this time.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com