Thread: TX-Dallas Drag Queen Reads ‘What Color Is Your Underwear?’ to Young Children

Exclamation TX-Dallas Drag Queen Reads ‘What Color Is Your Underwear?’ to Young Children

Drag Queen Reads ‘What Color Is Your Underwear?’ to Young Children

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...oung-children/

DR. SUSAN BERRY 19 Jul 2019

A “Drag Queen Story Hour” event at a Dallas, Texas, library last Saturday featured two drag queens, one of whom read the story What Color Is Your Underwear? to small children.

More than 50 parents brought their children to the story hour held at the Grauwyler Park Branch Library and hosted by drag queens “Cassie Nova” (aka James Gary Love) and “Jenna Skyy” (aka Joel S. Hoselton).

“My little cousin dressed me,” Cassie, with pink and orange hair, told the children, reported Dallas Voice. “So, I’m wearing A LOT!”

Cassie reportedly also read My Cat Jack to the children, encouraging them to yawn, stretch, and scratch like cats.

A video of the event can be viewed at the website of pro-family organization Mass Resistance, which protested the story hour.

The two charming gentlemen...

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/...Cassi-Nova.pdf
    https://www.massresistance.org/docs/...-Jenna-Sky.pdf
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not a grooming event.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Yeah they're totally not hinting at something with the title of that book.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Another reason the NAP doesn't work in my world.

This hilarious lift-the-flap features animals and the underwear they wear! Kids will roar with laughter as they lift each flap and reveal boxers on a horse, furry undies on a crocodile, leafy green bloomers on a sheep, and more. We save the best for last, though--on the final spread, an elephant is hiding behind a large leaf...for good reason. He forgot to put on any underwear!

If this isn't grooming, then what the hell is...?

"It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Judging by the number of exclamation points must be something very exciting.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Uh huh.

I'm sure the book itself is innocent kid's fun.

It's the venue and delivery messenger that is the abomination.

These creeps could manage to pervert the 23rd Psalm.

So what's your point?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Uh huh.

So what's your point?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Uh huh.

So what's your point?
    It prompts kids to take down their pants?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It prompts kids to take down their pants?
    I'm going to have to assume zip is in favor of that.

I'm going to have to assume zip is in favor of that.
    Wouldn't surprise me if Zippy is a pedophile himself. I mean, he certainly seems to defend them a lot.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-20-2019 at 07:05 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Colored underwear is racist.

Once again, a drag queen has been caught on video sexualizing children at a ‘Drag Queen Story Hour’ event. This time, crossdresser Mama G was seen teaching children how to twerk at a library in Britain.
    According to the Petite Pantos theater company, drag queen Mama G “has appeared at libraries, theatres, bookshops and cafes all over the UK.” He was brought to Devon Libraries to share “tales that celebrate being who you are & loving who you want.” That is where he conducted his twerking lesson, shaking his posterior in front of precocious children.
    “All you need to do is you just need to stand with your feet sort of shoulder-width apart like so…and then you crouch down in this sort of position, so you’re bump’s sticking out,” Mama G said before glancing backward to ask an off-camera individual if they were “taking this all in.” And “then you just move your bum up and down like that. And that’s twerking.”

Making matters worse, Mama G was caught soliciting personal information on social media from children so she could reach out to them personally. LifeSiteNews shared a screenshot of the request he made to the kids before the crossdresser set his Twitter profile to private.
    “You could always do some Mama G inspired arts and crafts!” he said. “If you want one of my colouring sheets for a rainy day, DM me your email!”

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/drag-q...m-up-and-down/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if Zippy is a pedophile himself. I mean, he certainly seems to defend them a lot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	6869
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"I know what your saying...but I don't hear you/"

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    "I know what your saying...but I don't hear you/"

At 4:10

Did you give AF permission to wear one of your dresses?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    This may have been posted already as it's from last year, but deserves a re-post.

Drag queen admits he’s ‘grooming’ children at story hour events

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/wa...ry-hour-events

LAFAYETTE, Louisiana, November 27, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Drag queens are deliberately "grooming" the next generation to accept LGBT ideology when they read to children in public libraries at drag queen “story hour” events, a U.S. drag queen admitted.

Dylan Pontiff, a drag queen who helped organize one of these story hour events for children as young as three at the Lafayette Public Library in early October, is shown in a video making that shocking admission to the Lafayette City-Parish Council in Louisiana during a Sept. 17 meeting.

"This is going to be the grooming of the next generation. We are trying to groom the next generation," said Pontiff, who when dressed in drag goes by the name Santana Pilar Andrews.

Pontiff said that as a drag queen he has performed in shows for adults that he compared to an R-rated film. He argued that he should be able to have access to children because, as an adult, he knows how to “filter” himself and make his content PG-rated.

“I can go in and entertain adults in a club and also entertain a group of students and young children. I’m able to do that because I’m an adult and able to filter myself,” he said.

Citizens of that community in Louisiana shook their heads in bewilderment behind Pontiff as he made these comment.

"Unfortunately, the Drag Queen Story Hour program is turning public libraries into platforms to advance the transgender revolution, places where pro-homosexual activists are given access to children as young as three," said John Ritchie, director of TFP Student Action, in an interview.

"Instead of protecting the precious innocence of our children with wholesome stories, libraries are misusing our tax-dollars to harm their innocence," he said. "To attempt to dismantle and destroy the distinction between male and female is not only biologically ridiculous, but also a direct attack against God's plan for us and for the family. Everyone who loves the family should wake up, pray and push back."

The public meeting by the Lafayette City-Parish Council in September was to consider a motion to denounce the drag queen story hour proposed for the local library on October 6 as not being age-appropriate.

The motion, derided as "hateful" and "discriminatory" by its opponents, would not have been binding on the public library. But it never got that far. The majority of the Lafayette City-Parish Council declined to vote on it, effectively scuttling the motion.

Leslie Alexander, a member of the community, said that the library should not have approved the drag queen story hour event without consulting the public.

“This is not about tolerance or anti-bullying,” she told the Lafayette Daily Advertiser. “It is a direct and intentional effort to create gender confusion and doubt among very young children at the very time they need solid guidance and understanding. The intent is to plant a seed to make children more likely to question their sexuality or gender at a later age."

According to Ritchie, the seeds of this indoctrination of young children in public libraries was sown when marriage was legally re-defined.

"When homosexual 'marriage' was legalized back in 2015, the naive told us not to worry because the decision would never affect us," said Ritchie. "Marriage is just a word, they said. But for those who understand history, the redefinition of true marriage by the U.S. Supreme Court contained a string of ugly consequences."

"What was unthinkable yesterday is tolerated today: Transgender drag performers are allowed to explicitly target children in public buildings," he said.

A number of LGBT activists have highlighted in recent years that the movement’s goal is to “indoctrinate” children into accepting the normalcy of the LGBT agenda.

“I am here to tell you: All that time I said I wasn't indoctrinating anyone with my beliefs about gay and lesbian and bi and trans and ***** people? That was a lie,” wrote Canadian gay activist Sason Bear Bergman, a woman who identifies as a transgender man, in a March 2015 piece titled “I Have Come to Indoctrinate Your Children Into My LGBTQ Agenda (And I'm Not a Bit Sorry).” Bergman holds nothing back, stating she wants to make children “like us” even if that “goes against the way you have interpreted the teachings of your religion.”

In 2011 U.S. gay activist Daniel Villarreal penned a column for *****ty.com stating that the time had come for the homosexual lobby to admit to “indoctrinating” schoolchildren to accept homosexuality.

“Why would we push anti-bullying programs or social studies classes that teach kids about the historical contributions of famous *****s unless we wanted to deliberately educate children to accept ***** sexuality as normal?”

“We want educators to teach future generations of children to accept ***** sexuality. In fact, our very future depends on it. Recruiting children? You bet we are,” he added.

Homosexual activist Michael Swift wrote in 1987 in the Gay Community News that school children would become explicit targets for homosexual indoctrination. “We shall seduce them in your schools…They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us,” he wrote at the time.