Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 49

Thread: AOC’s latest: Only Nazis oppose open borders

  1. #1

    Exclamation AOC’s latest: Only Nazis oppose open borders

    AOC at it again. This time she has gone full batcrazy.

    AOC’s latest: Only Nazis oppose open borders

    It’s open borders or Nazis, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez explained Tuesday, as she placed full blame for the mess at the southern US border on “fascist” President Trump.
    In a Q&A posted on Instagram, AOC charged Team Trump with holding illegal border-crossers in “concentration camps.” Leaving no doubt that she was invoking the Nazi death camps, she noted that she was addressing people “concerned enough with humanity to say that . . . ‘Never Again’ means something.”



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Cortez, do you want NAZIs?
    Because this is how you get them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #3
    Dispute the facts that the Open Borders policy haven't being working out in Europe.
    It seems AOC and her buddies are the only ones who still don't get it. Massive open borders never works but if you oppose open borders that would make you a Nazi.


    Coming from a Canadian here, even Canadians are no longer supporting massive open borders. Massive Open Borders would destroy your economy and welfare system.

    But hey when will leftists ever learn that?

  5. #4

  6. #5
    The funny thing is, all or nothing open border libertarians love the sht out of what aoc just said LMAO

  7. #6
    Occasional Cortex constantly wags a finger at Trump while her racism
    rages on, open borders is her method of diluting the focal point of her racism , White America.

  8. #7
    Just look at this thread filled with NEOCON banter. If the same effort was put into Ending Welfare just among republicans alone, maybe there would be an actual push to do so, and the question of sacrificing liberty for security wouldn’t even need to be brought up.

    But, I already know how statism has declined this country for over a hundred years. Ain’t nothin’ gonna change. Except more loss of liberty.

    I know! Raise the age to 35! /sarc
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Just look at this thread filled with NEOCON banter. If the same effort was put into Ending Welfare just among republicans alone, maybe there would be an actual push to do so, and the question of sacrificing liberty for security wouldn’t even need to be brought up.

    But, I already know how statism has declined this country for over a hundred years. Ain’t nothin’ gonna change. Except more loss of liberty.

    I know! Raise the age to 35! /sarc
    Let me guess you are an open border libertarian?



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    I'm guessing Cortez is unaware that FDR put Japanese people in internment camps.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Let me guess you are an open border libertarian?
    Border: the part or edge of a surface or area that forms its outer boundary. Unless private property in nature, not meant to restrict the right to freely travel, demand papers please to a Fed.gov, or to restrict the flow of goods or exchange.

    Wall: to enclose, shut off. Requires enforcement, seeks permission, restricts the free flow of goods or exchange.

    I am a firm believer in taking care of ones own house, then community, then country, before meddling into the affairs of other countries, “AngryCanadian”. “Nationalism” usually leads to fascism, contrary to individual freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  13. #11
    Nazis are cultural imperialists.

    The open borders crowd are cultural imperialists.

    Unfortunately the various American cultures are the ones being wiped out.

  14. #12
    I guess Stefan molyneux is a Nazi then

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Border: the part or edge of a surface or area that forms its outer boundary. Unless private property in nature, not meant to restrict the right to freely travel, demand papers please to a Fed.gov, or to restrict the flow of goods or exchange.

    Wall: to enclose, shut off. Requires enforcement, seeks permission, restricts the free flow of goods or exchange.

    I am a firm believer in taking care of ones own house, then community, then country, before meddling into the affairs of other countries, “AngryCanadian”. “Nationalism” usually leads to fascism, contrary to individual freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility.
    Ah so u are indeed for open border.

    “Nationalism” usually leads to fascism
    My family in WW2 were resistance fighters and just like AOC it seems you either don't know anything about fascism. Massive/Endless Open Borders lets to your economy being wiped out.

    From the welfare systems being overwhelmed and overused and unemployment rates rising. Those two are just small fractions on just how bad OPEN BORDERS can be for the economy.


    This whole notion that migrants need to come to America and Europe because there are some jobs that Americans and Europeans wont take or do because it doesn't pay well its rather a stupid argument.

    Even if its a small job i am pretty sure those poor and people who live under the poverty line wont mind those jobs at all if it pays it pays.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 07-20-2019 at 12:03 PM.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Ah so u are indeed for open border.
    Every bit as much as you are a closet statist/fascist, yes.

    We may move along to other topics now that that has been established.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Every bit as much as you are a closet statist/fascist, yes.

    We may move along to other topics now that that has been established.
    Every bit as much as you are a closet statist/fascist, yes.
    Nice try with that Racist/Fascist card but it wont work on me. Lefty. It seems you leftists haven't learned anything on the failures of open borders as we seen it in Europe. What happen in Europe is a clear sign that Massive Open Borders doesn't work. Not to mention the fact the majority of migrants have being all male.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Every bit as much as you are a closet statist/fascist, yes.

    We may move along to other topics now that that has been established.




    What these NGOs have being doing in Europe and Mediterranean is not rescuing but assisting human traffickers.


    We may move along to other topics now
    Of course because you sometimes always deflect.

    When it comes to issue of open borders and immigration i have being analyzing for quite a while especially the crisis in Europe. Its rather irnoic though. Majority of those so called migrants in Libya arent even Libyan. Libya is just a gateway for human traffickers.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 07-20-2019 at 12:31 PM.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Just look at this thread filled with NEOCON banter. If the same effort was put into Ending Welfare just among republicans alone, maybe there would be an actual push to do so, and the question of sacrificing liberty for security wouldn’t even need to be brought up.

    But, I already know how statism has declined this country for over a hundred years. Ain’t nothin’ gonna change. Except more loss of liberty.

    I know! Raise the age to 35! /sarc
    Except more loss of liberty
    Perhaps sacrificing some liberties for security is sometimes necessary to ensure security.

    An nation that is borderless cant be considered a nation anymore. When you don't know whose coming to your borders.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    AOC at it again. This time she has gone full batcrazy.

    AOC’s latest: Only Nazis oppose open borders
    Her statement explains it all. And SHE is the one doing the attacking. She is the one attacking Patriots by trying to cause severe damage to their reputation. Patriots are NOT Nazis, and once its clear she is the one doing the attacking, it becomes clear that SHE is an Enemy of Liberty.

    Having Closed Borders merely means we control who comes here permanently so there is no such thing as "Undocumented Immigrant". We need some reasonable restrictions. We cant just take all their Criminals and just put them all on Welfare at the expense of the current residents. Oh you have a criminal history? For something serious, like Murder? Yeah, we dont want you, go home. If thats what it means to be a Nazi, then I see it as intentionally and knowingly provoking Civil War by playing both sides of the chess board. What a powerful statement she made with a few simple words. Good job AOC at destroying your own reputation.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  22. #19
    AOC's boyfriend needs to start giving her the D more often. It might ease some of the anger she has towards the president.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  23. #20
    Ocasio Cortez forgets that Nazis agree with her on socialism.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Nice try with that Racist/Fascist card but it wont work on me. Lefty. It seems you leftists haven't learned anything on the failures of open borders as we seen it in Europe. What happen in Europe is a clear sign that Massive Open Borders doesn't work. Not to mention the fact the majority of migrants have being all male.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Perhaps sacrificing some liberties for security is sometimes necessary to ensure security.

    An nation that is borderless cant be considered a nation anymore. When you don't know whose coming to your borders.
    Nice failed attempt, Shill No. 2.

    You must have vested interests in the MIC also, along with SS and Ann Coulter.

    You guys make me laugh, calling me a Leftist as I call for an End to Welfare across the board, while trying to convince me that sacrificing liberty for security is necessary.

    This is RonPaulForums, not StatistQoeForums. Even though it feels like this site has been taken over.

    Put your own house in order, before even trying to suggest to me what freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility truly means.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Here, fixed it for you:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	openflights-routedb-2048.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	153.8 KB 
ID:	6711


    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Nice failed attempt, Shill No. 2.

    You must have vested interests in the MIC also, along with SS and Ann Coulter.

    You guys make me laugh, calling me a Leftist as I call for an End to Welfare across the board, while trying to convince me that sacrificing liberty for security is necessary.

    This is RonPaulForums, not StatistQoeForums. Even though it feels like this site has been taken over.

    Put your own house in order, before even trying to suggest to me what freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility truly means.
    This is RonPaulForums, not StatistQoeForums. Even though it feels like this site has been taken over.
    This isn't 2007/2008 etc. Look i like Ron Paul on some issues.

    while trying to convince me that sacrificing liberty for security is necessary.
    Because massive endless open borders does simply not work.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    This isn't 2007/2008 etc. Look i like Ron Paul on some issues.
    I like Ron Paul on ALL issues. Because he speaks truth.

    Because massive endless open borders does simply not work.
    Not when Democrats AND REPUBLICANS along with the MIC steals my money and hands it out like candy. And you think I am going to trust them to provide “solutions” as I willingly forfeit my freedom and liberty?

    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Not when Democrats AND REPUBLICANS along with the MIC steals my money and hands it out like candy. And you think I am going to trust them to provide “solutions” as I willingly forfeit my freedom and liberty?
    Why is it helpful to have open boarders to end the welfare state?

    Step 1. Import more Mexicans, Europeans, and Mid-Easterners

    Step 2. ???

    Step 3. End Socialist Theft

    What exactly is Step 2? Please take me through it.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Why is it helpful to have open boarders to end the welfare state?

    Step 1. Import more Mexicans, Europeans, and Mid-Easterners

    Step 2. ???

    Step 3. End Socialist Theft

    What exactly is Step 2? Please take me through it.
    I am not the one who is “importing” them. You can ask the D’s AND the R’s in the White House about that, between their meetings with MIC lobbyists.

    End Welfare is step 1. No other steps, loss of liberty or money is necessary.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I like Ron Paul on ALL issues. Because he speaks truth.



    Not when Democrats AND REPUBLICANS along with the MIC steals my money and hands it out like candy. And you think I am going to trust them to provide “solutions” as I willingly forfeit my freedom and liberty?

    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I am not the one who is “importing” them. You can ask the D’s AND the R’s in the White House about that, between their meetings with MIC lobbyists.

    End Welfare is step 1. No other steps, loss of liberty or money is necessary.
    No. This thread is about illegal immigration and immigration policy and you said you wanted to end Welfare.

    That is not unusual, most open border people here argue in Immigration threads like this that they want to end Welfare.

    What gives? Now are you saying there's no connection or what?

    Edit- I hate my phone
    Last edited by Wooden Indian; 07-20-2019 at 02:46 PM.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    No. This thread is about illegal immigration and immigration policy and you said you wanted to end Welfare.

    That is not unusual, most open border people here argue in Immigration threads like this that they want to end Welfare.

    What gives? Now are you saying there's no connection or what?

    Edit- I hate my phone
    Read the Natural Rights, outlined in the Bill of Rights, which applies to ALL people, not just Americans and/or Canadians.

    Read one by one and the solution will present itself.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I like Ron Paul on ALL issues. Because he speaks truth.



    Not when Democrats AND REPUBLICANS along with the MIC steals my money and hands it out like candy. And you think I am going to trust them to provide “solutions” as I willingly forfeit my freedom and liberty?

    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Read the Natural Rights, outlined in the Bill of Rights, which applies to ALL people, not just Americans and/or Canadians.

    Read one by one and the solution will present itself.
    Well dang. I really was hoping to hear a reasonable plan for a borderless and theft-free America from someone that promotes achieving both goals at the same time.

    Oh well, dont worry about it. Enjoy your weekend.

  34. #30

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Market Borders, not Open Borders
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2016, 12:53 PM
  2. Clinton: "My Dream Is a Hemispheric Common Market with Open Trade and Open Borders"
    By kahless in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-08-2016, 01:02 AM
  3. Free and open challenge to anti-statists, open borders supporters
    By Bryan in forum Political Philosophy & Government Policy
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 06:04 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 06:57 PM
  5. Are you for open borders?
    By mport1 in forum National Sovereignty
    Replies: 701
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 02:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •