Thread: "Area 51" meme becomes an official event

"Area 51" meme becomes an official event

Wonder how many banned RPFers are attending? Truth Warrior, maybe? [send pics afterward if you're reading this, TW]

https://www.anonews.co/hotel-closest...t6uuVfM0hppZm4

Now that nearly two million people have pledged to attend an invasion of the secret military base “Area 51,” the organizer of the event is starting to get nervous that he might get in some kind of trouble.

Quickly after the post picked up steam, Matty Roberts from California, posted a warning with a fake identity, saying that the whole thing was intended as a joke, and that no one should be taking him seriously.

Later, he revealed himself and his full legal identity to share his story with news reporters. Roberts said that the event was intended to be nothing more than a funny meme page.

Still, the United States Air Force is warning potential curiosity seekers to stay away from the facility. In an official statement, Air Force spokesperson Laura McAndrews warned that guards at the base would be under orders to forcefully protect the facility if push came to shove.

Despite the warnings from the air force, and from a number of high profile Area 51 researchers, the event continues to grow in popularity, and more people are promising to actually show up on the day of the invasion. Some of these people are actually putting their money where their mouths are too.

Reports have indicated that nearby hotels are already beginning to book up. One of the closest hotels to the base is Little A’Le’Inn, which is pronounced ‘little alien’. The hotel is just 26 miles away from the mysterious base, making it a prime location for curiosity seekers.

Connie West, the hotel’s co-owner, told NPR that the phone has not stopped ringing since the Area 51 event went viral. There are only ten rooms in the hotel, but they are already entirely booked. However, she said that she also has 30 acres of land for people to camp on, and at least 60 people have already taken her up on the offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder how many people in general are going to actually show up to the event. My guess is a few dozen people.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I wonder how many people in general are going to actually show up to the event. My guess is a few dozen people.
    Indeed! Probably just a few handfuls, but I would love it if hordes of people stormed Area 51. #hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Indeed! Probably just a few handfuls, but I would love it if hordes of people stormed Area 51. #hilarious
    It'll be even more hilarious if exactly 51 people actually show up to storm Area 51.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

US military warns people preparing to storm Area 51

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like about 100 people showed up for the raid.

https://twitter.com/richlusc/status/...latest-updates
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

From my sources, they are treating Aliens there worse than Gitmo prisoners.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Did anyone who showed up get arrested?

Calvin Coolidge