Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: is Rand Paul the best United States Senator EVER?

  1. #1

    is Rand Paul the best United States Senator EVER?

    I'm so proud of Rand!


    https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1151969637229375491



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Maybe not "EVER", but he's definitely one of a handful. Warts and all, the guy is top notch.

    People are so concerned with the media hysteria that they overlook significant facts. Its no wonder the media and all the aggregates paint Rand and Lee are evil. None of them even cite the reasoning - typical, "Why do you hate first responders".

    1. Most emergency responders have a hazardous occupation, they accept the risks, and are compensated for them - provided benefits including pension!
    2. Saudi Arabia played a substantial role in the funding and orchestration of 9/11 - if there are spending gaps as a result, they should pay for it!
    3. As Rand points out, the bill is a blank check citing "such sums as necessary", committing us until 2092. This is not responsible budgetary legislation, and its one of the core issues with our government. Printing press mentality - when you can print your money, then mask it through monetizing treasury bills, you dont give 2 sh!ts about budgeting.

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"



  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    3. As Rand points out, the bill is a blank check citing "such sums as necessary", committing us until 2092. This is not responsible budgetary legislation, and its one of the core issues with our government. Printing press mentality - when you can print your money, then mask it through monetizing treasury bills, you dont give 2 sh!ts about budgeting.
    The sheer amount of mass hysteria that came out over this vote being delayed makes me pause and think that some VIPs have this fund earmarked as a slushfund to use for their own purposes indefinitely...

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The sheer amount of mass hysteria that came out over this vote being delayed makes me pause and think that some VIPs have this fund earmarked as a slushfund to use for their own purposes indefinitely...
    I'd bet on your thinking. Branding under the 9/11 crisis, orchestrated hysteria, and blank checks. You dont need 4 teenagers and a talking dog to solve that mystery.

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"



  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    I'd bet on your thinking. Branding under the 9/11 crisis, orchestrated hysteria, and blank checks. You dont need 4 teenagers and a talking dog to solve that mystery.
    add in the cameo by a celebrity and you have a full episode.

  7. #6
    yes.

    why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

    Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

  8. #7
    Rand is pretty great
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  9. #8
    One of the few

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.


Similar Threads

  1. Rand Paul SHOULD Be the Next President of the United States of America
    By ThisAmericanSadhu in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-10-2015, 04:37 PM
  2. Replies: 176
    Last Post: 04-09-2015, 07:52 AM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 02:36 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 12:13 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 07:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •