Thread: Donald Trump-supporting model Kathy Zhu stripped of Miss Michigan title over ‘racist’ tweets

Exclamation Donald Trump-supporting model Kathy Zhu stripped of Miss Michigan title over ‘racist’ tweets

Only in America such things happen dispute the fact America was supposed a nation of free speech.
    But it appears that hardcore liberals want to change America in a bad way.

Miss Michigan losses over title for not trying the refusing to try on a hijab! And she lost the title for quoting out black on black gun violence! this cant be serious!

Donald Trump-supporting model Kathy Zhu stripped of Miss Michigan title over ‘racist’ tweets

A Donald Trump-supporting model and activist has been stripped of her title for posting “racist” tweets and “refusing to try on a hijab”.
    In a Twitter post on Thursday, Zhu said she had been stripped of her Miss Michigan title “due to my refusal to try on a hijab in 2018, my tweet about black on black gun violence, and ‘insensitive’ statistical tweets”.

One of the earlier tweets in question said, “Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Islamophobic for refusing to try hijab!? have you liberals gone that insane? where were the BRAVE liberals when that young saudi teenager girl fled Saudi Arabia and to Canada because she feared that she would be killed!? were those brave Virtue signalling feminists?

These gun crimes are indeed happening in black communities and not just in America either. But apparently posting data from gov sources makes you a racist for pointing out the facts.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 07-18-2019 at 11:39 PM.

Islam demands submission, anyone who refuses to submit IS islamophobic.

I'm a proud islamophobe.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

No photo.. is the contestant hawt by MAGA's top beauty pagent standards? He used to own Miss Universe org if I'm not mistaken.

But unfortunately this trend has been spreading fast in US/Europe pop culture since Iraqi freedom war and is not just limited to voters electing Islamic Presidents, mayors, royal family officials etc. Recent miss Universe was Islamic. Conversions have also accelerated, things could get much worse if Iran war happened.

Miss Australia becomes Muslim for a day

Miss contestants are a dime-a-dozen in this telecommunications world. You need to do something to set yourself apart.

One of the best career moves today is doing something "controversial" and get yourself fired.

Hot babe + Dump support + triggering gullible pussies = $$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 07-19-2019 at 04:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I wouldn't want to try on a hijab either.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Miss contestants are a dime-a-dozen in this telecommunications world. You need to do something to set yourself apart.

One of the best career moves today is doing something "controversial" and get yourself fired.

Hot babe + Dump support + triggering gullible pussies = $$$$$$$$$$$$

"Hot Babe?"

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I wouldn't want to try on a hijab either.
    Not to mention its a religious thing and not culturally thing. But leftists will eventually find that out the hard way.
    Muslim women wearing headscarfs is completely normal. But hijab/veils are not like headscarfs.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Islam demands submission, anyone who refuses to submit IS islamophobic.

I'm a proud islamophobe.
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "Hot Babe?"

That's some Epstein sh!t right there.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Michigan pageant winner ousted after tweets about Muslims

Michigan pageant winner ousted after tweets about Muslims

DETROIT — The Miss World America organization has stripped its Michigan pageant winner of her title, which she says was because of tweets she made about Muslims and blacks.

Kathy Zhu was crowned the pageant’s Michigan winner last week. She’s a University of Michigan conservative activist who’s active with a group called Chinese Americans for Trump.

In since-deleted tweets from the last two years, Zhu alluded to Muslim women wearing hijabs as “being oppressed under Islam” and disparaged black people for “blaming others” in regards to crime.

After being stripped of her crown, she posted a letter online in which pageant officials described her tweets as “offensive” and “inappropriate.” Zhu calls the decision discriminatory and defends the tweets.
    More: https://www.washingtonpost.com/enter...2d3_story.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Well excuse her for not wanting to wear something that symbolizes oppression of women.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-23-2019 at 11:33 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

What she reportedly tweeted:

There is a 'try a hijab on' booth at my college campus. So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?
    Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community before blaming others.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    What she reportedly tweeted:
    What Michigan pageant winner said about the hijabs is quite true. Its really not a fashion thing in Islamic countries its a religious duty and following duties of the religion. Headscarves are more of a fashion statement.

Leftists need a braincheck.

Kathy Zhu was crowned the pageant’s Michigan winner last week. She’s a University of Michigan conservative activist who’s active with a group called Chinese Americans for Trump.

The 'real' reason.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wait not only is she asian but shes also a conservative? I think I just found my future wife.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Not to mention its a religious thing and not culturally thing. But leftists will eventually find that out the hard way.
    Muslim women wearing headscarfs is completely normal. But hijab/veils are not like headscarfs.

On a related note, just read that playboy athlete turned politician PM of Pakistan visiting with Prez Trump currently has had an interesting transition of life partners, perhaps some journalist could ask him about pros and cons of various situations LOL