Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 47

Thread: I Love Ilhan Omar

  1. #1
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1563505214304.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	6705
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  4. #3
    I don't love Ilhan Omar and I never will.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  5. #4
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  6. #5
    If she loses in 2020, will it be racist to say - the system works?

  7. #6
    Wait they are saying she is a racist because she criticizes Israel? I thought that’s leftist behavior to call someone a racist because of a legitimate political position.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    Wait they are saying she is a racist because she criticizes Israel? I thought that’s leftist behavior to call someone a racist because of a legitimate political position.
    this is really -rep

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    Wait they are saying she is a racist because she criticizes Israel? I thought that’s leftist behavior to call someone a racist because of a legitimate political position.
    And it's leftists doing it.


    But there are plenty of really bad things about her that make her damaging to the Demoncrats.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    I Love Ilhan Omar
    Apparently she has other fans too besides this guy:

    David Duke tweeted:
    Dr Duke & Eric Striker: By Defiance to Z.O.G. Ilhan Omar is NOW the most important Member of the US Congress!” with an edited picture of Rep. Omar with a smiling heart eyed emoji next to her face.







    But not everyone loves her. A prominent Israel lobbyist Sheldon Adelson funded anti-swamp politician recently asked her to resign because of her anti-Israel statements:

    Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Apparently she has other fans too besides this guy:

    David Duke tweeted:
    Dr Duke & Eric Striker: By Defiance to Z.O.G. Ilhan Omar is NOW the most important Member of the US Congress!” with an edited picture of Rep. Omar with a smiling heart eyed emoji next to her face.







    But not everyone loves her. A prominent Israel lobbyist Sheldon Adelson funded anti-swamp politician recently asked her to resign because of her anti-Israel statements:

    Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’
    Meh. I hate Trump’s guts but never have gave any credence to “WN support Trump thus Trump is a WN!”. This doesn’t reflect on her either.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And it's leftists doing it.


    But there are plenty of really bad things about her that make her damaging to the Demoncrats.
    That’s fine, as long as we don’t call her a racist for being critical of Israel. That is the narrative of politicians lining their pockets with Israeli lobby money by both Dems and Pubs.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    Wait they are saying she is a racist because she criticizes Israel? I thought that’s leftist behavior to call someone a racist because of a legitimate political position.
    She is racist because she has said, and wants, and will work towards policy, that excludes white people, like me, and that this will no longer be a country for me and my posterity, who built this country and have been here from the beginning.

    $#@! her.

    $#@! her water headed fagggot brother that she "married" to commit immigration fraud.

    $#@! the idiot self loathing whites that voted for her as well.

    I would be more than happy to plant my size 14 boot up her ass while kicking her out of my country.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    She is racist because she has said, and wants, and will work towards policy, that excludes white people, like me, and that this will no longer be a country for me and my posterity, who built this country and have been here from the beginning.

    $#@! her.

    $#@! her water headed fagggot brother that she "married" to commit immigration fraud.

    $#@! the idiot self loathing whites that voted for her as well.

    I would be more than happy to plant my size 14 boot up her ass while kicking her out of my country.
    If she is a racist then YOU most certainly are a racist based on this post of yours. Also a homophobe. Damn.

    Pretty miserable way to live, being so protective and concerned for your race which makes up the vast majority of the country.
    Last edited by ChiefJustice; 07-19-2019 at 09:47 PM.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    If she is a racist then YOU most certainly are a racist based on this post of yours. Also a homophobe. Damn.

    Pretty miserable way to live, being so protective and concerned for your race which makes up the vast majority of the country.
    There is nothing racist about AF's post but there is plenty racist about her proclamation that "this is not going to be the country of white people."
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There is nothing racist about AF's post but there is plenty racist about her proclamation that "this is not going to be the country of white people."
    This is just a purposeful misrepresentation of what she is really saying in that quote. You, Anti-Fed and others are acting like she is threatening the white population or that she has a vision of whites being second class citizens or some laughable BS.

    The sentence before that is “this will not be a country of xenophobia, this will not THE country of white people.”

    She is specifically targeting white supremacists and xenophobes not all white people. I know it is convenient to misrepresent what she is saying to fit your argument. But try just a little harder next time.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    This is just a purposeful misrepresentation of what she is really saying in that quote. You, Anti-Fed and others are acting like she is threatening the white population or that she has a vision of whites being second class citizens or some laughable BS.

    The sentence before that is “this will not be a country of xenophobia, this will not THE country of white people.”

    She is specifically targeting white supremacists and xenophobes not all white people. I know it is convenient to misrepresent what she is saying to fit your argument. But try just a little harder next time.
    Right there in the expanded quote she equates all white people with white supremacists and xenophobes.

    Stop digging yourself into hole defending scum.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Right there in the expanded quote she equates all white people with white supremacists and xenophobes.

    Stop digging yourself into hole defending scum.
    Continuing to misrepresent the quote. “This will not be THE country of white people.” What is so wrong about this quote? Yeah it’s true. This isn’t a country where a specific race should feel entitled or above the rest. The US is not the country of the white people, not anymore.

    I don’t agree with a lot of what this lady has to say but I will give her props because she has courage in speaking her truth. The only scum I have associated with are some of the posters in this thread.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    Continuing to misrepresent the quote. “This will not be THE country of white people.” What is so wrong about this quote? Yeah it’s true. This isn’t a country where a specific race should feel entitled or above the rest. The US is not the country of the white people, not anymore.

    I don’t agree with a lot of what this lady has to say but I will give her props because she has courage in speaking her truth. The only scum I have associated with are some of the posters in this thread.
    She is declaring that all whites are racist and that the country will be taken away from them.
    You ran back to the truncated quote because the whole quote makes that clear:

    “this will not be a country of xenophobia, this will not be the country of white people.”


    I'm beginning to wonder if you aren't really Chief Justice Roberts because you are just as dishonest as he is.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    That’s fine, as long as we don’t call her a racist for being critical of Israel.
    We??!! More lulz. You already got busted with your shenanigans.

    So you voted for Obama 2x and Hillary, right?




















    `
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    If she is a racist then YOU most certainly are a racist based on this post of yours. Also a homophobe. Damn.
    Label me however you like, I could not possibly care less at this point.

    I will defend my posterity to the very best of my ability.

    Pretty miserable way to live, being so protective and concerned for your race which makes up the vast majority of the country
    So I'm paranoid and delusional when I get concerned about the massive demographic shift being carried out by invading Fifth Gen warfare battalions. "What are you worried about, you're the majority?" poo poos the self loathing leftist.

    But then I'm a racist and xenophobic for opposing it when it is clearly being presented as a "good thing", when the current poll leader for president says it's a good thing that I and my family become a minority in the country my family built.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    Continuing to misrepresent the quote. “This will not be THE country of white people.” What is so wrong about this quote? Yeah it’s true. This isn’t a country where a specific race should feel entitled or above the rest. The US is not the country of the white people, not anymore.

    I don’t agree with a lot of what this lady has to say but I will give her props because she has courage in speaking her truth. The only scum I have associated with are some of the posters in this thread.
    The enemies at your back are always the worst.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    This is just a purposeful misrepresentation of what she is really saying in that quote. You, Anti-Fed and others are acting like she is threatening the white population or that she has a vision of whites being second class citizens or some laughable BS
    Why is it laughable BS?

    She is not, by far, the only one saying that.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    This is just a purposeful misrepresentation of what she is really saying in that quote. You, Anti-Fed and others are acting like she is threatening the white population or that she has a vision of whites being second class citizens or some laughable BS.

    The sentence before that is “this will not be a country of xenophobia, this will not THE country of white people.”

    She is specifically targeting white supremacists and xenophobes not all white people. I know it is convenient to misrepresent what she is saying to fit your argument. But try just a little harder next time.
    Wonder who could be behind this post?

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    Pretty miserable way to live
    Not a tenth as miserable as this place will be once the diversity combines with the police state.

    I've been around the world, multiple times, and not to the artsy fartsy, chi-chi tourist traps.

    I know what the score is.

    You can go live in New Douala if you want.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25

    Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail

    https://alphanewsmn.com/ilhan-omar-a...n-county-jail/

    She's nuts?

    October 16, 2018

    State Rep. Ilhan Omar was arrested in 2013 for trespassing and booked at Hennepin County Jail “to prevent further criminal conduct,” according to a newly uncovered police report.

    The incident took place on January 18, 2013 following an event at the Minneapolis Convention Center featuring former Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud. The Somali president was set to stay the night at the Hotel Ivy, causing large groups of Somalis to follow the presidential convoy to the hotel, including Omar.

    According to the police report, hotel staff requested police assistance in clearing the lobby, saying that anyone without a hotel room key was not welcome on the premises and needed to leave immediately. The officer handling the incident said the majority of people who were asked to leave were compliant. However, Omar, when approached, was “argumentative” and refused to leave.

    “As she stood her ground and refused to leave I took hold of her left elbow to escort her from the lobby. Omar then pulled away from me stating, ‘Don’t put your hands on me!’ Others in her group complied and began walking toward the front entry/exit door as I ordered and I managed to coax Omar out with them,” the police report reads.

    Ten minutes after the original encounter, the officer reports finding Omar seated in a different area of the lobby. According to the officer’s account, Omar “remained defiant” as he informed her that she would be arrested for trespassing if she didn’t leave.

    Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

    “Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote.

    ...

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    They are not sending their best.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    She is declaring that all whites are racist and that the country will be taken away from them.
    You ran back to the truncated quote because the whole quote makes that clear:

    “this will not be a country of xenophobia, this will not be the country of white people.”


    I'm beginning to wonder if you aren't really Chief Justice Roberts because you are just as dishonest as he is.
    OK, you are hopeless on this. Just keep repeating the same line if you must.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not a tenth as miserable as this place will be once the diversity combines with the police state.

    I've been around the world, multiple times, and not to the artsy fartsy, chi-chi tourist traps.

    I know what the score is.

    You can go live in New Douala if you want.
    I feel sorry for you and however these fears of the white race being overrun have ingrained themselves into you. My sympathies, maybe one day you will expel the prejudice. Best of luck with it, my friend.


    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    We??!! More lulz. You already got busted with your shenanigans.

    So you voted for Obama 2x and Hillary, right?
    `
    Did not vote for Hillary or Obama. I try not to worship and vote for rats and snakes like y’all did with Trump.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    I feel sorry for you and however these fears of the white race being overrun have ingrained themselves into you. My sympathies, maybe one day you will expel the prejudice. Best of luck with it, my friend.
    Sympathy will be worthless if what I see over the horizon is not stopped in it's tracks.

    Perhaps one day you will overcome the natural human tendency toward denial of a harsh reality.

    Best of luck with that, brother.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    like y’all did with Trump.
    "y'all"

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6830212

    Gee, I wonder who ChiefJustice is a sock of?

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    "y'all"
    Me thinks he is a Yankee who is attempting to talk down to someone from the south.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Trump on Ilhan Omar; ‘I Hear Omar Was Married To Her Brother’
    By Origanalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-28-2019, 08:04 PM
  2. Rep. Ilhan Omar vs. Elliott Abrams
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-26-2019, 03:33 PM
  3. Tax fraud Ilhan Omar
    By kona in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2019, 07:58 PM
  4. Democrats Are Using Ilhan Omar As An Excuse To Chill Speech
    By timosman in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2019, 09:57 AM
  5. Ilhan Omar, marriage, and Somali culture: an FAQ
    By timosman in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2018, 11:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •