Thread: The history of Nigeria explained in 6 minutes (3,000 Years of Nigerian history)

The history of Nigeria explained in 6 minutes (3,000 Years of Nigerian history)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He left out The Great Migration of the Juleswin Tribe to the west into Injun lands.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He left out The Great Migration of the Juleswin Tribe to the west into Injun lands.
    Pretty much everything in the entire geographic area Jules is in is named after Indian Tribes , Omaha , Kansa , Dakotas , Ute ,Cheyenne, Wichita , Coeur dAlene , Kalispel etc , then when he goes on Vacation , Biloxi , Alabama , Delaware , Hawaiin , Illinois , Muncie , Mobile , Savannah , Spokane , Yakima , Waco Yucatan etc .
    Do something Danke

Man developed in Africa. He has not continued to do so there. - P.J. O'Rourke
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

That was quite the educational experience.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And the growing maga faction of clothesline carrying, bleach toting, miscreants.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

In a forum so prestigious how do we have only one Nigerian Prince ?
    Do something Danke

We need jules to tell us if that video is accurate.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It looks about right to me. To be honest we did not study Nigeria history past primary 6(your equivalence of 6th grade). One person that I believe was highlighted for us that is missing from the mini history is Jaja of Opobo.

The festac mask is also another one because it looks cool as a hell. So that is my take, I don't know a lot about her history but with the little I know, nothing in it stood out as flagrantly incorrect to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Jaja of Opobo was a great merchant Prince of the Rivers State who rose up from slavery, later arrested by the british for taxing them . Then taken to Britain and later exiled and poisoned . It is a typical African story with no happy ending . His empire collapsed after he was taken . Like me though , he did see Buckingham Palace , it is just that I was not a prisoner.
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-20-2019 at 05:12 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    It looks about right to me. To be honest we did not study Nigeria history past primary 6(your equivalence of 6th grade). One person that I believe was highlighted for us that is missing from the mini history is Jaja of Opobo.

The festac mask is also another one because it looks cool as a hell. So that is my take, I don't know a lot about her history but with the little I know, nothing in it stood out as flagrantly incorrect to me.
    I am glad you liked it. That guy's channel does a pretty good job of giving a quick run down on chunks of history.