Thread: Rand Paul says Jon Stewart is 'neither funny nor informed,' slamming 'lies' about 9/11 bill

Rand Paul says Jon Stewart is 'neither funny nor informed,' slamming 'lies' about 9/11 bill

Rand Paul says Jon Stewart is 'neither funny nor informed,' slamming 'lies' about 9/11 bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl0QlU99bik

By Charles Creitz
    July 18, 2019

Jon Stewart made himself part of the political "B.S." when he attacked two Republican lawmakers over their delay of the 9/11 victim compensation reauthorization bill, according to Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky.

The name-calling of Paul and Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, is not a good look for the comedian and activist, the Bluegrass State lawmaker claimed Thursday on "Your World."

"I know Jon Stewart, and Jon Stewart is sometimes funny and sometimes informed," he said.

"In this case, he's neither funny nor informed. I've spent my entire Senate career putting forward 'pay-fors' for any time spending is expanded. I put forward a pay-for for the border funding bill."

On Wednesday, Stewart and 9/11 first responder John Feal slammed the senator for blocking a motion by Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., for unanimous consent on passing the legislation -- which would put money into the victim compensation fund through 2090.

"It's absolutely outrageous, and you'll pardon me if I'm not impressed in any way by Rand Paul's fiscal-responsibility virtue signaling," comedian Stewart told Bret Baier on "Special Report."

read more:
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/rand-p...bout-9-11-bill
    Last edited by jct74; 07-18-2019 at 03:50 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Way to Go, Sen. Paul!

That interview was fire! Great job, Sen. Paul. Keep speaking truth to power and standing on principles when very few will!
    "Diverse weights are an abomination unto the LORD, and a false balance is not good." - Proverbs 20:23

"Federal Reserve-generated increases in money supply cause economic inequality... By the time the increased money supply trickles down to middle- and working-class Americans, the economy is already beset by inflation. So most average Americans see their standard of living decline as a result of Fed-engendered money supply increases." - Dr. Ron Paul

I STAND
    WITH RAND!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Takes a lot of courage to stick to fiscal responsibility beliefs on a emotional issue like this.

Sounds like Randal has had enough of the bull$#@! and aint gonna stand for it any longer.