Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another B.C. woman forced out of business in transgender male-genitalia waxing case

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    https://summit.news/2019/07/23/trans...ing-interview/

Trans Activist Who Demanded Women Shave Male Genitalia Hangs Up When Challenged During Interview

“Are those women not protected?”

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So white trans queeer man beats colored migrant female.

PC Poker.

Got it...bunch of $#@!ing weirdos.
    If you look closely, it's a white trans ***** disabled feminist clown man. That's a tough card to beat in PC poker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    If you look closely, it's a white trans ***** disabled feminist clown man. That's a tough card to beat in PC poker.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Indeed. I bought a professional wax heater/wax set to do my brow and took my skin off.
    "brow". haven't heard of that euphemism before.

Kind of ironic in a post responding to euphemia.

Euphemism comes from the Greek word euphemia (εὐφημία) which refers to the use of 'words of good omen'; it is a compound of eû (εὖ), meaning 'good, well', and phḗmē (φήμη), meaning 'prophetic speech; rumour, talk'.[3] Eupheme is a reference to the female Greek spirit of words of praise and positivity, etc. The term euphemism itself was used as a euphemism by the ancient Greeks; with the meaning "to keep a holy silence" (speaking well by not speaking at all).[4]
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th-2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	6759
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by dannno; 08-12-2019 at 01:36 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hm i have a lot of questions on this case and is Yaniv mom really her's mom or?????

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jessica Yaniv, a Canadian transgender activist, lost a court case she brought against estheticians who refused to wax her male genitalia.
    "Human rights legislation does not require a service provider to wax a type of genitals they are not trained for and have not consented to wax," the BC Human Rights Tribunal determined according to the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms which represented five of the estheticians.
    Yaniv was found to have "engaged in improper conduct" including filing "complaints for improper purposes." The Tribunal said that Yaniv's testimony was both "disingenuous" and "self-serving" along with "evasive and argumentative and contradicted herself."
    Jay Cameron, the Justice Centre's Litigation Manager praised the decision, saying, "No woman should be compelled to touch male genitals against her will, irrespective of how the owner of the genitals identifies."

One proud lesbian. I'll never give up fighting for human rights equality. #LGBTQoftwitter pic.twitter.com/sKyjJ0Um39
    — Jessica Yaniv (@trustednerd) June 16, 2019

She has been ordered by the court to pay $2,000 each to three of the women.

More at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-salon-workers

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/SpillyGuy/status...83006843523072

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trans..._hsmi=80277274

Transgender Who Sued Over ‘Bikini Wax Access’ Now Targeting Gynecologists

Moving on from suing female estheticians for refusing to wax male genitals, the world of gynecology is the next brave frontier for transgender woman and self-styled “LGBTQIA+ advocate” Jessica Yaniv.

According to Yaniv, transgender “rights” not only include female salon workers being forced to wax male genitals, even when they don’t offer the service, but also gynecologists being forced to take on transgender patients who do not have female reproductive organs.

On Monday night, the activist ranted via Twitter about allegedly being discriminated against and turned away from a gynecology office because Yaniv is transgender.

“Ok so [Fraser Health] needs to stop hiring employees who are discriminatory towards the #LGBTQ and use their bulls*** excuses on why they can’t see you even though you have a referral from the emergency department and live in the Fraser Health area!!” Yaniv posted to Twitter. “I want help and can’t get it!!”

https://twitter.com/trustednerd/stat...smi%3D80277274

In follow-up tweets, Yaniv elaborated: “So a gynaecologist office that I got referred to literally told me today that ‘we don’t serve transgender patients.’ And me, being me, I’m shocked.. and confused… and hurt.”

“Are they allowed to do that, legally?” Yaniv asked, signaling prospective legal action, particularly since the activist has shown to be extremely litigious in the past. “Isn’t that against the college practices?”

Yaniv, a biological male, does not have a uterus or ovaries and it’s unclear if the activist has had what is often dubbed in the trans world as “bottom surgery.” In other words, it’s unclear how a standard gynecologist could provide care to the activist. Also, it remains unclear if Yaniv actually was turned away and for what reason.

“Gynaecologists form a part of the multidisciplinary team who engage with transgender and non‐binary patients, either as part of the transition stage performing surgery or managing pre‐ or post‐transition gynaecological problems,” the activist added.

Yaniv made headlines earlier this year when the activist filed at least 15 human rights complaints against female estheticians in Canada for refusing to wax his male genitals, as noted by The Daily Wire.

However, in October, the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, a group that represented five of the women being targeted by Yaniv, announced that the activist’s cases against their clients had been tossed by the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal. Moreover, Yaniv was instructed to pay $2,000 each to at least three of the women.

“The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF) is pleased to announce that the BC Human Rights Tribunal has ruled in favour of home estheticians’ right to refuse to handle male genitalia against their will,” a press release from JCCF said, as highlighted by The Post Millennial.

“According to the group, the tribunal’s decision said that ‘human rights legislation does not require a service provider to wax a type of genitals they are not trained for and have not consented to wax,'” The Daily Wire noted. “Moreover, it was noted that Yaniv ‘engaged in improper conduct’ and ‘filed complaints for improper purposes.’ The activist’s testimony, according to the ruling, was ‘disingenuous and self-serving,’ and Yaniv was ‘evasive and argumentative and contradicted herself.'”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trans..._hsmi=80277274

Transgender Who Sued Over ‘Bikini Wax Access’ Now Targeting Gynecologists

Moving on from suing female estheticians for refusing to wax male genitals, the world of gynecology is the next brave frontier for transgender woman and self-styled “LGBTQIA+ advocate” Jessica Yaniv.

According to Yaniv, transgender “rights” not only include female salon workers being forced to wax male genitals, even when they don’t offer the service, but also gynecologists being forced to take on transgender patients who do not have female reproductive organs.

On Monday night, the activist ranted via Twitter about allegedly being discriminated against and turned away from a gynecology office because Yaniv is transgender.

“Ok so [Fraser Health] needs to stop hiring employees who are discriminatory towards the #LGBTQ and use their bulls*** excuses on why they can’t see you even though you have a referral from the emergency department and live in the Fraser Health area!!” Yaniv posted to Twitter. “I want help and can’t get it!!”

In follow-up tweets, Yaniv elaborated: “So a gynaecologist office that I got referred to literally told me today that ‘we don’t serve transgender patients.’ And me, being me, I’m shocked.. and confused… and hurt.”

“Are they allowed to do that, legally?” Yaniv asked, signaling prospective legal action, particularly since the activist has shown to be extremely litigious in the past. “Isn’t that against the college practices?”

Yaniv, a biological male, does not have a uterus or ovaries and it’s unclear if the activist has had what is often dubbed in the trans world as “bottom surgery.” In other words, it’s unclear how a standard gynecologist could provide care to the activist. Also, it remains unclear if Yaniv actually was turned away and for what reason.

“Gynaecologists form a part of the multidisciplinary team who engage with transgender and non‐binary patients, either as part of the transition stage performing surgery or managing pre‐ or post‐transition gynaecological problems,” the activist added.

Yaniv made headlines earlier this year when the activist filed at least 15 human rights complaints against female estheticians in Canada for refusing to wax his male genitals, as noted by The Daily Wire.

However, in October, the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, a group that represented five of the women being targeted by Yaniv, announced that the activist’s cases against their clients had been tossed by the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal. Moreover, Yaniv was instructed to pay $2,000 each to at least three of the women.

“The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF) is pleased to announce that the BC Human Rights Tribunal has ruled in favour of home estheticians’ right to refuse to handle male genitalia against their will,” a press release from JCCF said, as highlighted by The Post Millennial.

“According to the group, the tribunal’s decision said that ‘human rights legislation does not require a service provider to wax a type of genitals they are not trained for and have not consented to wax,'” The Daily Wire noted. “Moreover, it was noted that Yaniv ‘engaged in improper conduct’ and ‘filed complaints for improper purposes.’ The activist’s testimony, according to the ruling, was ‘disingenuous and self-serving,’ and Yaniv was ‘evasive and argumentative and contradicted herself.'”
    He needs to be sued into the poorhouse if society won't lock him up as a danger to others.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He needs to be sued into the poorhouse if society won't lock him up as a danger to others.

SHeeeee's Baaaaacckk

Rights centre says trans activist Jessica Yaniv has filed new complaint against B.C. salon over waxing refusal

She Point Beauty Studio, a salon run by women of Sikh faith, says it was approached by Yaniv seeking a Brazilian bikini wax and leg waxing

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...waxing-refusal

Reminder: Gervais had some funny comments about this person when this was first going on.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/TheRealKeean/sta...85630182907904

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/TheRealKeean/sta...04914194501633

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I don't think you're kidding. That's likely going to happen. I'm just wondering how many years we'll have to wait until it starts being a thing.
    We don't have to wait....Epstein.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So white trans queeer man beats colored migrant female.

PC Poker.

Got it...bunch of $#@!ing weirdos.
    LOL funny. What the hell does a Royal Flush look like?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Transgender activist Jessica Yaniv has been arrested after committing an assault against a journalist on video while leaving a court building last week.
    Rebel Media journalist Keean Bexte has reported that Yaniv was thrown in jail and charged with assault for committing the attack against the reporter. Yaniv now faces up to five years in prison for perpetrating the brazen assault.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/trans-...f-court-house/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12