Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another B.C. woman forced out of business in transgender male-genitalia waxing case

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    https://summit.news/2019/07/23/trans...ing-interview/

Trans Activist Who Demanded Women Shave Male Genitalia Hangs Up When Challenged During Interview

“Are those women not protected?”

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So white trans queeer man beats colored migrant female.

PC Poker.

Got it...bunch of $#@!ing weirdos.
    If you look closely, it's a white trans ***** disabled feminist clown man. That's a tough card to beat in PC poker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    If you look closely, it's a white trans ***** disabled feminist clown man. That's a tough card to beat in PC poker.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Indeed. I bought a professional wax heater/wax set to do my brow and took my skin off.
    "brow". haven't heard of that euphemism before.

Kind of ironic in a post responding to euphemia.

Euphemism comes from the Greek word euphemia (εὐφημία) which refers to the use of 'words of good omen'; it is a compound of eű (εὖ), meaning 'good, well', and phḗmē (φήμη), meaning 'prophetic speech; rumour, talk'.[3] Eupheme is a reference to the female Greek spirit of words of praise and positivity, etc. The term euphemism itself was used as a euphemism by the ancient Greeks; with the meaning "to keep a holy silence" (speaking well by not speaking at all).[4]
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th-2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	6759
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by dannno; 08-12-2019 at 01:36 PM.

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hm i have a lot of questions on this case and is Yaniv mom really her's mom or?????

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jessica Yaniv, a Canadian transgender activist, lost a court case she brought against estheticians who refused to wax her male genitalia.
    "Human rights legislation does not require a service provider to wax a type of genitals they are not trained for and have not consented to wax," the BC Human Rights Tribunal determined according to the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms which represented five of the estheticians.
    Yaniv was found to have "engaged in improper conduct" including filing "complaints for improper purposes." The Tribunal said that Yaniv's testimony was both "disingenuous" and "self-serving" along with "evasive and argumentative and contradicted herself."
    Jay Cameron, the Justice Centre's Litigation Manager praised the decision, saying, "No woman should be compelled to touch male genitals against her will, irrespective of how the owner of the genitals identifies."

One proud lesbian. I'll never give up fighting for human rights equality. #LGBTQoftwitter pic.twitter.com/sKyjJ0Um39
    — Jessica Yaniv (@trustednerd) June 16, 2019

She has been ordered by the court to pay $2,000 each to three of the women.

More at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-salon-workers

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/SpillyGuy/status...83006843523072

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12