Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump on Ilhan Omar; ‘I Hear Omar Was Married To Her Brother’

Trump on Ilhan Omar; ‘I Hear Omar Was Married To Her Brother’

President responds to reporter’s question about Ilhan Omar’s possible marriage fraud

Reports that Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minn.) may have married her brother finally reached the White House after President Trump responded to a reporter’s question about recent tax fraud allegations against her.

“Well there’s a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother,” Trump said. “I know nothing about it. I hear she was married to her brother, you’re asking me a question about it, uh, I don’t know, but I’m sure that somebody would be looking at that.”

YES!

continued..https://www.infowars.com/trump-i-hea...o-her-brother/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

REPORT: Ilhan Omar’s Father and Other Somalian War Crimes Perpetrators Now Living Illegally in the US

Omar’s father, Nur Omar Mohamed (aka Nur Said Elmi Mohamed), is connected to the former dictator in Somalia, Said Barre. Nur and other former Barre accomplices are living in the US illegally.

Omar’s father Mohamed, is living in the US. He and other Somalians like Yusuf Abdi Ali, who killed thousands for Barre, escaped to the West and were not vetted properly before entering the country. Barre was a dictator and was connected to Cuban dictator Fidel Castro as well as other dictators around the globe.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...lly-in-the-us/
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Why do so many people mispronounce Minneapolis.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

After 2016, I watched a bunch of thug life videos with Trump saying Trump things. Now everytime I read a headline with Trump saying something that puts the collective MSM's panties in a wad, I can hear the rap song in my head:

"Da da da da da, Snoop Dogg in tha house!"

Actually, Trump may be more gangsta than Snoop lol.

There's a lot of talk also that she has sex with goats. I know nothing about it, but I hear that she has sex with goats, I don't know, but I'm sure somebody would be looking at that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Omar’s father Mohamed, is living in the US. He and other Somalians like Yusuf Abdi Ali, who killed thousands for Barre, escaped to the West and were not vetted properly before entering the country. Barre was a dictator and was connected to Cuban dictator Fidel Castro as well as other dictators around the globe.

Thank God. This is the sole reason our forefathers died in the Revolutionary War, so that we would be strengthened by this diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    There's a lot of talk also that she has sex with goats. I know nothing about it, but I hear that she has sex with goats, I don't know, but I'm sure somebody would be looking at that.
    The glories of goat sex is reserved for men.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The glories of goat sex is reserved for men.
    And ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

And ?
    Oh wow. That would be a good rumor to start.

You are Bi-Curious? Tired of Texas steers?
    Last edited by Danke; 07-17-2019 at 04:49 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This guy is brilliant.

Thank God. This is the sole reason our forefathers died in the Revolutionary War, so that we would be strengthened by this diversity.
    We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and OUR Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States...

Yes, I am well aware of all the faults of the CONstitution.

But this isn't one of them.

My family has been here for over three hundred years.

That is MY posterity they are talking about.

Not the posterity of a bunch of semi retarded, water headed, inbreeeding Somalian warlords.

Get the $#@! out of my country.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You are Bi-Curious? Tired of Texas steers?
    No, but I do have a cow fetish

- Kim Kardashian

No, but I do have a cow fetish

AF has gotten to you too, oh noooooo!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Now a days the future freedoms of ones posterity is less important than the freedom today to insert what one wants into ones posterior.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now a days the future freedoms of ones posterity is less important than the freedom today to insert what one wants into ones posterior.
    Dammit, I had to make room in my sig for that. - rep.
    "The Patriarch"

AF has gotten to you too, oh noooooo!
    She's cute....

Not the posterity of a bunch of semi retarded, water headed, inbreeeding Somalian warlords.
    That has stated, on the record, as a member of Congress, that this country was NOT going to be for me and mine anymore.

She's cute....
    "The Patriarch"

The song is about an obese Tasmanian woman, Rosie, with whom the singer (Bon Scott) had a one-night stand at the Freeway Gardens Motel in North Melbourne.[2] In addition to pointing out the woman's size, the singer finds her to be one of the most talented lovers he's ever experienced.

The song's first verse reveals Rosie's substantial physical measurements (42"-39"-56"), and that she weighs nineteen stone (266 pounds/approximately 120 kilograms). On the Live from the Atlantic Studios disc, however, Scott describes the titular woman as "... a Tasmanian devil ... weighs 305 pounds (138kg)...," a measurement that differs from the "19 stone" lyric (305 lb being 21 st 11 lb).

Probably the same reason people say "Frisco".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I do not get it . It is easy to say.
    Do something Danke

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and OUR Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States...

Yes, I am well aware of all the faults of the CONstitution.

But this isn't one of them.

My family has been here for over three hundred years.

Get the $#@! out of my country.
    This is going to end with race wars, I don't want it to but it my hopes to avoid it get smaller every day.

It won't be fair to those non-whites that aren't part of the madness but it will happen anyway.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Minn - EE - APP - polis?

Why, how is it supposed to be pronounced?

Minn - EE - APP - polis?

Why, how is it supposed to be pronounced?
    At 2:40 ish in that clip. I travel back and forth to Minneapolis all the time, I can't tell you how many times the Flight Attendance butcher the pronunciation of Minneapolis during their announcements.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

This goes very much against GOP Christian family values and the base would not stand for it. This should only be between husband and wife ( of either gender). #DOMA.

Related

It's Even Worse Than Ilhan Omar Said: AIPAC Is the Tip of the Israel Lobby Iceberg

Ilhan Omar ‏Verified account @IlhanMN
    Just as in Iraq, aggressors are using illegitimate pretexts to beat the drums of war. Just as in Iraq, our media is taking these claims at face value. Just as in Iraq, children will die, American lives will be lost, and the world will be less safe. #NoWarWithIran

Rep. Ilhan Omar vs. Elliott Abrams

Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’
    February 12, 2019
    WASHINGTON (JTA) — President Donald Trump called on Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to resign from Congress for what he said was her anti-Semitism.
    “It’s terrible what she said and I think she should either resign from Congress, or she should certainly resign from the House Foreign Affairs Committee,” Trump told reporters on Tuesday. “What she said is so deep-seated in her heart that her lame apology, and that’s what it was, it was lame and she didn’t mean a word of it, was just not appropriate. I think she should resign from Congress.”
    Omar, in her first term in the Congress, said Sunday on Twitter that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee pays lawmakers to be pro-Israel. After condemnations from Republicans and Democrats, including the Democratic leadership in the U.S. House of Representatives, she said she “unequivocally” apologized after speaking with “Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes.”

Trump administration launches global effort to fight anti-semitism

No proof that MAGA attacked Ilhan to distract attention from a major scandal about to explode

At 2:40 ish in that clip. I travel back and forth to Minneapolis all the time, I can't tell you how many times the Flight Attendance butcher the pronunciation of Minneapolis during their announcements.

The greeks would disagree.

It is definitely POlis.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Being married to a sibling is disgusting and an absolute disgrace.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Have you thought about creating your own forum. AF could be a mod there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast