Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Video Shows Trump Partying with Jeffrey Epstein in 1992

Were there any Russians at this party?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    No....the point is that being in a video with someone at a party does not make you an accomplice in their crimes. All of what you have stated is CONJECTURE. As is all of this....including Epstein and Clinton......until proven otherwise
    Maybe not an accomplice but maybe he knew about what a sexual deviant the Epstein was and said nothing. So is my 9/11 is an inside job theory, the limited information I have says to me that Trump may know a lot more about Epstein's sex habits than what he is letting on and I am OK with it being conjecture.

What you cannot do is compare Ron Paul taking a pic with Don Black at a public event with Trump and Epstein having a private party.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Maybe not an accomplice but maybe he knew about what a sexual deviant the Epstein was and said nothing.
    and said nothing.
    and said nothing.
    Since you already know he has twice said publicly something about it, and kicked Epstein from Mar a Lago, how about you stop telling blatant lies to fit your agenda, OK?

I KNOW you know he did say something. I KNOW you know he banned him from Mar et Lago, so cut the bull$#@!.

What part of the Brain does TDS affect that makes goons like you snot lies out your mouth all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    With cheerleaders from the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins at Mar a Largo.

This incompetent posting passes for a paycheck? I'm calling your manager. He needs to hire me so I can show you ass clowns how it's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Can you bring us something real instead of trying to establish a false equivalency?
    You can’t see the clear hypocrisy that his quote points out? Trump apologists are a plague. Lmao.

Because of Trump’s business interests he knows a lot of people. You would be hard pressed to find anyone high in the business world that hasn’t been in the same room as Trump and photographed shaking his hand. Take it with a grain of salt.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    You can’t see the clear hypocrisy that his quote points out? Trump apologists are a plague. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

TDS victims suddenly forget using guilt by association for Ron Paul.

Classic TDS. Classic orange man bad.

Pathetic

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Were there any Russians at this party?
    Maybe some of the cheerleaders were part Russian.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12