Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 41

Thread: New Video Shows Trump Partying with Jeffrey Epstein in 1992

  1. #1

    New Video Shows Trump Partying with Jeffrey Epstein in 1992

    With cheerleaders from the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins at Mar a Largo. Trump was recently divorced.



    longer version (jump to 3:13):



    must be this party:

    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...p-epstein.html

    28 Women Reportedly Sent to Mar-a-Lago in 1992 for VIP Party of Two—Trump and Jeffrey Epstein


    Since the indictment in New York of financier Jeffrey Epstein on sex trafficking charges this week, decades worth of rich and powerful friends have been running for the hills, trying to distance themselves from the man who stands accused of sexual encounters with underage girls as young as 14. Former President Bill Clinton released a statement on his relationship with the disgraced financier. So did current President Donald Trump, who distanced himself from Epstein, who happened to be given a sweetheart deal in 2008 by then-U.S. attorney in Miami Alexander Acosta, who is now Trump’s labor secretary. The New York Times, on Wednesday, analyzed the Trump-Epstein friendship, which had eroded over the years, and uncovered a jaw-dropping anecdote about a party at Mar-a-Lago for which Trump had two-dozen women flown in for a “calendar girl” competition.

    Florida businessman George Houraney said he was the one who fulfilled Trump’s request in 1992 for the beautiful women to attend a VIP party at the Trump property. “I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Houraney told the Times in an interview this week. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.” That the party wasn’t really a party at all surprised Houraney. “I said, ‘Donald, this is supposed to be a party with V.I.P.s. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’ ” Houraney recalled. “I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.’ ” Houraney told Trump that he had “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events” but said “Trump didn’t care about that.”
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-17-2019 at 11:49 AM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    I’d also appreciate some videos of Epstein and the Clintons, Pbama, et al other scum.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    I’d also appreciate some videos of Epstein and the Clintons, Pbama, et al other scum.
    Sorry, the current directive is to associate Trump with Epstein.

  5. #4
    Oh MG. A bachelor partying in front a national news camera enjoying a party with cheerleaders from a professional football team from 1992.

    You guys are really scraping the bottom.

    For 2020 focus less on Orange Man bad and more on issues and vision from the latest debates: gun confiscation, free medical for illegal aliens, free abortions for m2f transgenders, etc.

  6. #5
    Lol.

    Here's a picture of Ron Paul with Don Black.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

    On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

    On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh MG. A bachelor partying in front a national news camera enjoying a party with cheerleaders from a professional football team from 1992.

    You guys are really scraping the bottom.

    For 2020 focus less on Orange Man bad and more on issues and vision from the latest debates: gun confiscation, free medical for illegal aliens, free abortions for m2f transgenders, etc.
    If it is Clinton- OMG! Party with pedophile! Pervert! Lock him up!

    If it is Trump- meh. Orange Man Great!

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh MG. A bachelor partying in front a national news camera enjoying a party with cheerleaders from a professional football team from 1992.

    You guys are really scraping the bottom.

    For 2020 focus less on Orange Man bad and more on issues and vision from the latest debates: gun confiscation, free medical for illegal aliens, free abortions for m2f transgenders, etc.
    You missed this part?

    Florida businessman George Houraney said he was the one who fulfilled Trump’s request in 1992 for the beautiful women to attend a VIP party at the Trump property. “I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Houraney told the Times in an interview this week. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.” That the party wasn’t really a party at all surprised Houraney. “I said, ‘Donald, this is supposed to be a party with V.I.P.s. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’ ” Houraney recalled. “I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.’ ” Houraney told Trump that he had “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events” but said “Trump didn’t care about that.”
    There is no spoon.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    If it is Clinton- OMG! Party with pedophile! Pervert! Lock him up!

    If it is Trump- meh. Orange Man Great!
    This was in '92. The women are of age. It's in front of national news cameras. Meh.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    If it is Clinton- OMG! Party with pedophile! Pervert! Lock him up!

    If it is Trump- meh. Orange Man Great!
    Can you bring us something real instead of trying to establish a false equivalency?

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You missed this part?
    Book em Danno.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh MG. A bachelor partying in front a national news camera enjoying a party with cheerleaders from a professional football team from 1992.

    You guys are really scraping the bottom.

    For 2020 focus less on Orange Man bad and more on issues and vision from the latest debates: gun confiscation, free medical for illegal aliens, free abortions for m2f transgenders, etc.
    This is the evidence that we need! Definitive proof that Trump raped children with Epstein. Filmed by NBC, a most trustworthy source.

    No one can deny this.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This is the evidence that we need! Definitive proof that Trump raped children with Epstein. Filmed by NBC, a most trustworthy source.

    No one can deny this.
    Are you saying Zippy is a dumb liberal?

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    If it is Clinton- OMG! Party with pedophile! Pervert! Lock him up!

    If it is Trump- meh. Orange Man Great!
    Epstein tried to befriend Trump to get him to go to his pedo island. That's why they were friends. Trump never went to pedo island. He knew Epstein was a trap. Clinton went 27 times.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  16. #14
    I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.’ ” Houraney told Trump that he had “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events” but said “Trump didn’t care about that.”
    what a sexist pig. Those were not "young girls", they were adult waemyn.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

  17. #15
    Interesting hand gesture at :18.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Lol.

    Here's a picture of Ron Paul with Don Black.
    Yea, because someone walking up to you for a picture at a public event is the same thing as being video taped partying it up in a VIP event for 2, you knowing about said person taste in women, being personal friends and years later rewarding the prosecutor that gave said offensive person a sweet heart deal a job as your labour secretary. Yes, that is totally the same ballpark as Ron Paul taking a picture with Don Black



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yea, because someone walking up to you for a picture at a public event is the same thing as being video taped partying it up in a VIP event for 2, you knowing about said person taste in women, being personal friends and years later rewarding the prosecutor that gave said offensive person a sweet heart deal a job as your labour secretary. Yes, that is totally the same ballpark as Ron Paul taking a picture with Don Black
    jules just mad he never got to party with 28 NFL cheerleaders.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    If it is Clinton- OMG! Party with pedophile! Pervert! Lock him up!

    If it is Trump- meh. Orange Man Great!
    Trump doesn't have John Podesta as his Chief of Staff though, so not a 1:1 comparison.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    jules just mad he never got to party with 28 NFL cheerleaders.
    lol, my first idea was to make a very sarcastic post saying zippy was just salty because he would never ever be invited to a party with sexy 16 yr old girls in it. Also why is it so bad to have sex with a 16 yr old? if its legal for a 17 yr old to have sex with her, then why is it illegal for a 70 yr old? this is just age discrimination at it's highest.

    I hope all you ageist a**holes who support this double standard in the law burn in hell

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    lol, my first idea was to make a very sarcastic post saying zippy was just salty because he would never ever be invited to a party with sexy 16 yr old girls in it. Also why is it so bad to have sex with a 16 yr old? if its legal for a 17 yr old to have sex with her, then why is it illegal for a 70 yr old? this is just age discrimination at it's highest.

    I hope all you ageist a**holes who support this double standard in the law burn in hell
    NFL cheerleaders are all over 18. And I think age of consent should be 16, down to 14 if both are under 18.
    I think old men screwing 16 year olds is immoral. i think prostitutes are gross, but i dont think either should be illegal.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh MG. A bachelor partying in front a national news camera enjoying a party with cheerleaders from a professional football team from 1992.

    You guys are really scraping the bottom.

    For 2020 focus less on Orange Man bad and more on issues and vision from the latest debates: gun confiscation, free medical for illegal aliens, free abortions for m2f transgenders, etc.
    It's rich that this information is coming from MSNBC reporter Mika Brzezinski whose father murdered a lot of people and she is engaged to psycho Joe Scarborough. Scarborough's intern Lori Klausutis was found dead in his office some years ago.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  25. #22
    MSNBC must be stupid and desperate.
    Jeffrey Epstein is also tied with the Clinton family.

    If i were i would very very carefully playing fire with fire. It will bite you in the behind.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It's rich that this information is coming from MSNBC reporter Mika Brzezinski whose father murdered a lot of people and she is engaged to psycho Joe Scarborough. Scarborough's intern Lori Klausutis was found dead in his office some years ago.
    Not to mention Mika Brzezinski is the daughter of regime changer whose behind the arming and funding of Jihadists agaisnt the soviets.

  27. #24
    Its clear the elitists and their news media allies are desperate to take down Trump by any means. But this move will bite them back.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Its clear the elitists and their news media allies are desperate to take down Trump by any means. But this move will bite them back.
    Why take him down when you can just control him? maybe, just maybe they have something on Trump like the alleged pee pee take Putin supposedly have on Trump. But unlike the imaginary one Putin has, this one might be solid enough to use to control Trump if he decides to disobey deep state orders.

  30. #26
    This is getting bit out of hand. Likes of gawker used to push such angle and they have been going out of biz.

    http://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-...e-b-1681383992


    Granted latest foreign state sponsor angle is bit explosive, above link has already been disputed by MAGA. Epstein sweet deal famed Acosta appointment by MAGA as Labor Sec was part of 3D based on explanation posted here by another honored guest.
    MAGA's praise for legal scholarship of Dershowitz appears to be totally incidental.

    Coulter turns on MAGA's Labor Sec Acosta in Epstein case; cites ‘Blackmail Material’

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    With cheerleaders from the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins at Mar a Largo. Trump was recently divorced.
    ...
    longer version (jump to 3:13):



    ...
    OMG! Secret footage revealed!

    Oh, hold on. This was for a TV show? Trump was hamming it up for NBC? Trump always wanted to be a reality TV star.

    And at that time, being seen with Epstein at a party would have been a “positive” promotional pic for Trump. Not so much any more. Doesn’t mean they were friends. Trump was greeting everyone at the door. Epstein got no special greeting.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Why take him down when you can just control him? maybe, just maybe they have something on Trump like the alleged pee pee take Putin supposedly have on Trump. But unlike the imaginary one Putin has, this one might be solid enough to use to control Trump if he decides to disobey deep state orders.
    Either way this could backfire on MSM and deep state either way. Trump already said he wasn't friends with him. So this doesn't help MSM.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    OMG! Secret footage revealed!

    Oh, hold on. This was for a TV show? Trump was hamming it up for NBC? Trump always wanted to be a reality TV star.

    And at that time, being seen with Epstein at a party would have been a “positive” promotional pic for Trump. Not so much any more. Doesn’t mean they were friends. Trump was greeting everyone at the door. Epstein got no special greeting.
    you have not been paying attention. If there is a picture of Trump shaking someones hand, that means he is a colluding puppet of them. (unless it is black politicians and leaders, then that means Trump is just trying to cover his true neo-nazi schemes).
    His Name was Seth Rich.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yea, because someone walking up to you for a picture at a public event is the same thing as being video taped partying it up in a VIP event for 2, you knowing about said person taste in women, being personal friends and years later rewarding the prosecutor that gave said offensive person a sweet heart deal a job as your labour secretary. Yes, that is totally the same ballpark as Ron Paul taking a picture with Don Black
    No....the point is that being in a video with someone at a party does not make you an accomplice in their crimes. All of what you have stated is CONJECTURE. As is all of this....including Epstein and Clinton......until proven otherwise
    The wisdom of Swordy:

    On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

    On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-04-2020, 09:13 AM
  2. Trump and Clinton on Lolita Express to Terrific Guy Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island
    By presence in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2019, 05:24 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-18-2019, 09:57 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2019, 04:29 PM
  5. Donald Trump, The Clintons And Jeffrey Epstein
    By Philmanoman in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2016, 08:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •