Thread: Congress Is Broken !

Congress Is Broken !

Something happened in Congress that shows it is broken, the Chairman was so frustrated with all the fighting he abandoned the chair.

Just how bad must it be that this is happening, the political system in America is falling apart.
    And when things can not be resolved peacefully and rationally in a civilized matter, what often follows is physical confrontations, sadly I think we are heading there with this idiocy.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TAXATION
    W/O
    REPRESENTATION?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Can't say I blame him for leaving his chair. I would have done the same thing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

They need to get it together for the sake of the country because if they don't.......

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    - John F. Kennedy

Good. If it is broken and they are fighting, then they aren't collaborating to steal more from all of us. Keep the chair's seat empty for the next decade at a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    They need to get it together for the sake of the country because if they don't.......

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    - John F. Kennedy
    $#@! that. whenever they get together, bad things happen.

They need more people like Ron Paul and Dennis K. on opposing sides but still working on the stuff they agree on for the good of America, now it's like WW1 everybody is entrenched on each side not moving one inch...it's pathetic, this is not healthy for the country.

They need more people like Ron Paul and Dennis K. on opposing sides but still working on the stuff they agree on for the good of America, now it's like WW1 everybody is entrenched on each side not moving one inch...it's pathetic, this is not healthy for the country.
    It is extremely healthy for the country. I wish they really did have trenches dug into the ground inside the house of reps and they were shooting at each other. 99% of the people there are filthy dirty leeches; and you want them to come together all kumbaya like?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everything in front of the door is Smoke & Mirrors.

This is what really counts, behind closed doors:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ENGPAC-1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	6685

Name:	ENGPAC-2.jpg 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	6686

Name:	ENGPAC-3.jpg 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	6687

Name:	ENGPAC-4.jpg 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	6688

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...in-the-Swamp-)

Q: Why do think so much attention is being given to immigrants, racism and sex workers? A: Because it works every administration, every time.

Ron Paul Discusses the Huge Influence for Militarism in Washington, DC
    Last edited by PAF; 07-17-2019 at 08:28 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

It is very healthy because this country needs an amputation or it will die of gangrene.
    The road that got us here was very unhealthy but the amputation will be very healthy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment