View Poll Results: In your view, is current POTUS a 'racist'?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 7.69%
  • No

21 80.77%
  • Not sure/other

3 11.54%

Thread: Trump: I don't have a racist bone in my body; Fakenews media ignores liberal race-mixer record

Thumbs up Trump: I don't have a racist bone in my body; Fakenews media ignores liberal race-mixer record

Fakenews media (and some Dems) countinue to push 'MAGA is racist' narrative.

House Democrats vote to condemn Trump’s attacks on congresswomen as racist
    Published Tue, Jul 16 2019

Trump: I don't have a racist bone in my body
    By Jordan Fabian - 07/16/19
    President Trump on Tuesday insisted he is not a racist amid sustained criticism of his attacks on four minority, progressive Democratic congresswomen.
    The president’s latest defense of his tweets telling the lawmakers to “go back” to their home countries, even though they are all U.S. citizens, came hours before the House is set to vote on a resolution condemning them as racist.
    “Those Tweets were NOT Racist. I don’t have a Racist bone in my body!” Trump tweeted.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...one-in-my-body

Granted he says lot of things, some of which can be perceived as racially motivated by those who don't know his flip-flop style of talking.
    But looking at his past track record (history of funding ultra liberal NYC Democrats for decades, holding numerous liberal progressive positions) and following recent actions supporting interracial mixing/liberal social policies, can any objective person conclude that he's a 'racist'?

Vote in attached poll.

10-26-2018
    Trump says very soon there will be a Black President
    While talking to black leaders earlier today, he said very soon one of you will be a President.. or three, four of you will be where I am.

Trump to host fundraiser for Booker

Trump administration launches global effort to fight anti-semitism

Trump reiterates claim that he wants more legal immigration

Trump: We will show 'great heart' on DACA

Trump's Friends At Breitbart Brand Him 'Amnesty Don' Over DACA Comments

Trump & Democrats Near Agreement on DACA

Multicultural diversity celeberation
    Trump celebrates new citizens in Oval Office ceremony

President Donald Trump attends a naturalization ceremony in the Oval Office of the White House, in Washington, Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

January 20th, 2019 in National News Read Time: 1 min.

WASHINGTON (AP) — On a day focused on his demand for a border wall, President Donald Trump used music and pageantry to welcome “the five newest members of our great American family” during a naturalization ceremony in the Oval Office.

Trump is selling LGBTQ T-shirts for Gay Pride month

July 13, 2018
    Trump's ambassador lobbied Britain on behalf of jailed pro-diversity activist Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1K331J

Trump administration had threatened Sweden if Somali-American rapper A$AP Rocky wasn't released

Aug. 3, 2019
    The U.S. government warned Sweden of "negative consequences" as it advocated for rapper ASAP Rocky during his trial for assault charges in Stockholm this week, according to a pair of letters released by the Swedish Prosecution Authority.
    According to the letters, obtained by NBC News partner Aftonbladet, the U.S. special presidential envoy for hostage affairs wrote to Swedish prosecutors urging them to release Rocky.
    "The government of the United States of America wants to resolve this case as soon as possible to avoid potentially negative consequences to the U.S.-Swedish bilateral relationship," Amb. Robert O'Brien wrote in the letter, dated Wednesday.
    In response Sweden's prosecutor-general, Petra Lundh, defended the independence of Swedish courts and said he therefore had to deny O'Brien's requests.
    "No other prosecutor, not even I, may interfere with a specific case or try to affect the prosecutor responsible," Lundh wrote in a letter dated Thursday.
    Media continues to lie & call Trump racist even when he publicly supports interracial romances

Trump pardons Jack Johnson erasing conviction for violating Anti White Slave Act

05/25/2018
    Jack Johnson Was Pardoned, But Taboo Sex Is Still Being Criminalized

By Jenavieve Hatch
    President Donald Trump posthumously pardoned Jack Johnson on Thursday, erasing the black boxer’s century-old conviction for violating the Mann Act — a 1910 law that prohibited transporting “any woman or girl” across state lines “for the purpose of prostitution or debauchery, or for any other immoral purpose” — by driving his white girlfriend from Pittsburgh to Chicago.

All this has happened before
    The Mann Act, also known as the White-Slave Traffic Act, was enacted in response to public hysteria about sensational yet unconfirmed reports of white women being kidnapped and trafficked by foreign men.

Throughout the first half of the 20th century, thousands of people were prosecuted under the act. Johnson’s conviction in 1912 was a prime example of the broad power of a law pitched as a way to stop what was at the time called white slavery. His crime was, essentially, being black and driving across state lines with a white woman, even though she went voluntarily and was his girlfriend.

Trump says very soon there will be a Black President
    10/26/2018

Trump hosts Black Lives Matter activist at the White House

Trump designates Martin Luther King Jr. birthplace a national historic park

President Trump is modern day Abraham Lincoln

Flashback: Trump Quits GOP, Calls Pat Buchanan "Hitler lover" While Standing Up For Diversity
    "He's a Hitler lover. I guess he's an anti-Semite. He doesn't like the blacks. He doesn't like the gays. It's just incredible that anybody could embrace this guy," Trump said.

Trump Deputy AG Rosenstein on recent mass shootings: “white terrorism” is more precise

Trump appointed FBI Director Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy
    07/23/19

George is right. Killing random civilians to spread a political message is terrorism. FBI classifies it as domestic terrorism, but “white terrorism” is more precise. Many of the killers are lone-wolf losers indoctrinated to hate through the internet, just like Islamic terrorists. https://t.co/uyyjkoh1fR

Rod Rosenstein (@RodRosenstein) August 4, 2019
    Joey Jones of Foxnews on white supremacists and white supremacist evil doers
    "If you're a white supremacist or thinking about it, you're not American , we renounce you, this is not a country for you... if you do anything evil, we will find you, we will hunt you down and take you out, we renounce you."

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and President Donald Trump attend the "Howdy, Modi!" rally at NRG Stadium in Houston Sunday. Photo: Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images

US approves more H-1B visas this year
    Oct 14, 2019
    Highlights

• US has approved a higher number of H-1B applications this year
    • 3.89 lakh applications were approved for the fiscal 2019, up from last year's 3.35 lakh
    • In past years, more than 70% of the aggregate H-1B visa applications for new jobs and visa extensions given to those born in India

MUMBAI: The US has approved a higher number of H-1B applications (both for initial visas and visa extensions for continued employment) this year, showing that the demand for these work visas continues unabated. This is a relief to Indians, who are the dominant holders of H-1B visas, especially after processing regulations got more stringent post-2015 .
    timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/more-scrutiny-but-more-h-1b-visas-okd/articleshow/71572241.cms

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    The Nigerian looking gentleman is wearing a very nice suit. I think I have a pretty good guess what his profession is.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I voted no. I don't think Trump is a racist nor is he anti-Muslim. His love for Saudi Arabia and the terrorists they breed is proof of that.

A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Might be prejudiced, but not racist.
    He likes people who like and support him. Doesn't like people who criticizes or doesn't like him.
    Fighter/WWE mentality who is now the Biggest Show on Earth.

If the liberals don't like what he said, they should of used that line before he did.
    They had ample opportunity to tell Trump to leave the USA after any of the hundreds of criticisms he threw at Obama. Too late now.

Jesse Jackson wasn't saying Trump was racist back when he praised him for a lifetime of service to blacks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

At this point I don't care. From the latest DNC pulp that I have been hearing and reading, we are all racist and to deny it is "white fragility*."

*I didn't make up that term.

Racist = someone who disagrees with a democrat

So while Trump wasnt always a racist (when he was chumming around with bill-hill), he's definitely a racist now.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The Nigerian looking gentleman is wearing a very nice suit. I think I have a pretty good guess what his profession is.

It's ok, tie make the suit and MAGA's dressed better than all others there and has the best suit:

Multicultural diversity celeberation
    Trump celebrates new citizens in Oval Office ceremony

Runner up in the best dressed is the bearded guy in below photo because of tie again, not sure which country he's from:

2nd runner up would be the guy with the bow tie in the framed photo above.

More evidence that he's not a racist, says he did not like crowds chants:

TRUMP TURNS ON MAGA
    DISAVOWS 'SEND HER BACK' CHANT

Incidentally, David Duke, who's seen by many as White Nationalist, no longer supports MAGA and praised Ilhan recently.

It's interesting that no MAGA supporters have tried to attack Ilhan for being praised by Duke, no one has called her 'racist' either because of that developemnt.
    In the past , support from Duke used to earn political figures that label.

David Duke supported Trump in 2016 and now supports Ilhan Omar

Related

Claim: MAGA attacked Ilhan to distract attention from a major scandal about to explode

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

More evidence that he's not a racist, says he did not like crowds chants:

[CENTER]
    Mr. Flippy Floppy flipped yet again (like he did on Rand Paul).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/1781499001/

Donald Trump defends rally crowd that chanted 'send her back,' calling them 'incredible patriots'

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump Friday defended the crowd at his North Carolina campaign rally who days earlier chanted taunts of "send her back" against Somali-born lawmaker Ilhan Omar.

Trump described the supporters at the Greenville, N.C. rally on Wednesday as "incredible people" and "incredible patriots," a day after he disavowed the chants that were criticized by Democrats and Republicans alike.

Trump has attacked Omar in recent days along with Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan. The four freshman lawmakers – all women of color – are known as the "Squad."

The chant at the North Carolina rally echoed a tweet Trump posted on Sunday in which he said Omar and the three other members of the Squad should "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

Trump said this week that he tried to stop the chant but video of the rally shows he stepped back from the lectern and allowed the crowd to continue the refrain nearly a dozen times.

Omar is a naturalized U.S. citizen who arrived in the United States as a refugee at age 12. Ocasio-Cortez, Pressley and Tlaib were all born in the United States and are U.S. citizens.

His flip floppy style seems to be turning off some of his former supporters also apparently (assuming CNN did not fakenews/doctor this video):

Video: White Nationalist leader who once supported Trump now says he's playing a 'con game'

This also supports view that MAGA is not a racist.
    You spam that like someone is paying you to promote that racist.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by gaazn View Post
    Might be prejudiced, but not racist.
    He likes people who like and support him. Doesn't like people who criticizes or doesn't like him.
    Fighter/WWE mentality who is now the Biggest Show on Earth.
    Good point, would add that he appears to the left of Hillary Clinton on race issue and far more liberal than her in practice.
    As for his WWE type reality shows talent, even his critcs concede that he is a brilliant reality TV and fake wrestling shows star.. better stage performance than many hollywood actors. He also shown excellent understanding of concise communication skills, image building and messaging in both reality TV and political arenas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkghtyxZ6rc

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

That is interesting point, had not heard about this angle of media's strategy to distract public attention from this major scandal about to explode. Recently heard speculation about bit different media disctration strategy but remains unconfirmed at this point ( No proof MAGA attacked Ilhan to distract attention from a major scandal about to explode ).

Unfortunately, media and social media reports without conclusive proof have been using broad brush to lump together various other civic/political leaders besides Clinton:

Some White Nationalist anti-semitic extremists in recent past had gone even farther and pushed conspiracy theories without any proof that even MAGA was being blackmailed . Since then controversial social media sites like Gab (alongwith facebook, youtube etc) are facing clamp down for allowing such abuse of free speech.

Robert Bowers Politics

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/rober...ican-democrat/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Here they go again, low polling Dems trying to to tie MAGA to TX shooting.
    H/T Drudge:

Beto Ties Trump to El Paso Shooting — ‘He Is a Racist, and He Stokes Racism in This Country’

Pete Buttigieg on El Paso Shooting: America ‘Under Attack’ from ‘White Nationalist Terrorism’

breitbart.com/clips/2019/08/03/beto-ties-trump-to-el-paso-shooting-he-is-a-racist-and-he-stokes-racism-in-this-country

OTOH they seem to ignore/give him no credit for this news because it contradicts their 'Trump is racist' narrtive:

Trump administration warned Sweden of 'negative consequences' if African-American rapper ASAP Rocky wasn't released

There is my African American guy- over there! We had one at a rally once!

Recent statements of Trump appointed offcials at FBI and DOJ:

Trump appointed FBI Director Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy
    07/23/19
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ests-this-year

Trump Deputy AG Rosentein on recent mass shootings: “white terrorism” is more precise

George is right. Killing random civilians to spread a political message is terrorism. FBI classifies it as domestic terrorism, but “white terrorism” is more precise. Many of the killers are lone-wolf losers indoctrinated to hate through the internet, just like Islamic terrorists. https://t.co/uyyjkoh1fR
    Rod Rosenstein (@RodRosenstein) August 4, 2019