Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marianne Williamson at her rally has whites recite apology for racism

Marianne Williamson at her rally has whites recite apology for racism

Race relations has become like a religion to the Democratic party. The apology she has whites recite is done like some sort of sick religious ceremony.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is a cult and it has infected libertarians too.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

She's the strangest person running for president this time around.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

And they are happy to do it.

And every-time I overturn a rock, to see who or what is sponsoring this nonsense, or some trans fagggot weirdoism, or foreign invaders, I almost always find a "Christian" church or group.

Like these $#@!s for instance:

If this is true Christian faith, then I want no part of it.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Noticed that most at Marianne Williamson are all Leftist White Women.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

And every-time I overturn a rock, to see who or what is sponsoring this nonsense, or some trans fagggot weirdoism, or foreign invaders, I almost always find a "Christian" church or group.

Curious, which sect and church is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I might vote for her just to see what the hell would happen. It would be hilarious.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

The communists invaded the churches first.
    Then they invaded the civil liberties movement. (including libertarianism)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The communists invaded the churches first.
    Then they invaded the civil liberties movement. (including libertarianism)
    Set up a church, collect donations, pay no taxes, and preach B.S. in the name of Jesus.

[edit] Come to think of it, we could do this too and preach how Jesus loves freedom from tyranny etc...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Curious, which sect and church is this?
    Brits.

Lifeline Expeditions.
    http://www.lifelineexpedition.co.uk/mota/partners.htm

They are an offshoot of:

Youth With A Mission Limited
    https://www.ywam.org/about-us/faq/
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-16-2019 at 07:20 PM.

I think they should have her recite something:

I apologize
    for shaming and blaming innocent people
    for crimes they did not commit.
    I was wrong to do so.
    I apologize.

She probably won't, though.

Brits.

Lifeline Expeditions.
    http://www.lifelineexpedition.co.uk/mota/partners.htm

They are an offshoot of:

Youth With A Mission Limited
    https://www.ywam.org/about-us/faq/
    I bet if I just follow the money it goes back to the globalist elites like Soros who are funding some of this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I might vote for her just to see what the hell would happen. It would be hilarious.
    I don't plan to vote for her but she does pique my interests. Everytime she speaks she sounds like shes high.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-16-2019 at 07:30 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    I think they should have her recite something:

She probably won't, though.
    I was waiting for her to end with.
    In the name of the county, state and federal government, Amen
    This stuff kind of reminds me of the video of when they were praying to Obama back in 2012.

I don't plan to vote for her but she does pique my interests. Everything she speaks she sounds like shes high.
    Cool wine aunt?
    Last edited by kahless; 07-16-2019 at 07:32 PM.

I don't plan to vote for her but she does pique my interests. Everytime she speaks she sounds like shes high.
    I want to see her doing yoga in the oval office. LOL

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I bet if I just follow the money it goes back to the globalist elites like Soros who are funding some of this nonsense.
    Many times it's our own extorted tax dollars.

I know that for a fact regarding the wretched Catholic Charities group.

The Johndy F Louis Show
    [COLOR=var(--ytd-video-publish-date-color)]Streamed live 4 hours ago

SUBSCRIBE [COLOR=var(--yt-formatted-string-deemphasize-color)]8[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

Earlier I discussed how White Americans apologize for racism against African Americans. People were upset on the comment section. Why is that? #Marianne2020#MarianneWilliamson#OrbGang

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I want to see her doing yoga in the oval office. LOL
    That will be her morning routine before she continues to bomb more countries.

Calvin Coolidge

15:40 mark is pretty good.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

That was fricking crazy. However I wonder if it was scripted, because as soon as the screaming ceased, Marianne started to say something about screaming not allowed in the past. This is a cult in every sense of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Honestly, that sounded like a full-blown panic attack, to me. If that person has had serious trauma in her life, it may have come out in that form (screaming/crying) because it's been stuffed down and it's coming out (the pain) and she's lost her ability to keep it locked up, in that moment. Marianne babbling about it's the screams of her grandmothers who weren't allowed to scream or whatever was incorrect. The person freaking out is the one who suffered some sort of trauma and her guard was probably down a bit in that sort of calming/healing atmosphere. She's not screaming for her ancestors. Marianne just used the situation to promote her own ideology, (disregarding the actual person in distress, I might add). This is just my opinion which is subject to change based on more info,
    Last edited by PursuePeace; 07-17-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Honestly, that sounded like a full-blown panic attack, to me. If that person has had serious trauma in her life, it may have come out in that form (screaming/crying) because it's been stuffed down and it's coming out (the pain) and she's lost her ability to keep it locked up, in that moment. Marianne babbling about it's the screams of her grandmothers who weren't allowed to scream or whatever was incorrect. The person freaking out is the one who suffered some sort of trauma and her guard was probably down a bit in that sort of calming/healing atmosphere. She's not screaming for her ancestors. Marianne just used the situation to promote her own ideology. This is just my opinion which is subject to change based on more info,
    It really got to me. Either it was diabolically great theater (if rehearsed before), or she, Marianne, is good at spontaneously taking advantage of an emotional outburst from an unstable person. There may be something else going on that we are not aware of, but anyway I look at it-- wow!

So a frontrunner?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    So a frontrunner?

yes
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It really got to me. Either it was diabolically great theater (if rehearsed before), or she, Marianne, is good at spontaneously taking advantage of an emotional outburst from an unstable person. There may be something else going on that we are not aware of, but anyway I look at it-- wow!
    Yeah, it absolutely could have been staged.
    I've just seen this legitimately happen to a person before and the experience was pretty similar to what I heard on this video. If real, Marianne was either ignorant to what was happening or just completely and totally manipulative and using that poor person's sad experience to bolster her own message.

This country needs to accept that most people are prejudice, if not racist. And changing their preferences should not be forced if it does not break the law. It is useless to change preferences by force or shaming. Media and politicians benefit from all this race stuff. Respect everyone and let people just live the way they wanna live without having to worry about all the race war nonsense.

A new age kabbalah follower turned presidential candidate that's getting media pub for no reason whatsoever. Gee, I wonder what religion she (publicly) claims? Her history shows her to be a female Tony Robbins type and she's probably just running for the publicity.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-17-2019 at 09:31 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    A new age kabbalah follower turned presidential candidate that's getting media pub for no reason whatsoever. Gee, I wonder what religion she (publicly) claims? Her history shows her to be a female Tony Robbins type and she's probably just running for the publicity.
    In place of not finding a picture of her rubbing her hands together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianne_Williamson
    Her family is Jewish, and she was raised in Conservative Judaism.[13][16] Her father's original surname was Vishnevetsky.
    Last edited by kahless; 07-17-2019 at 09:36 AM.

$#@! this broad!!

I'm not apologizing for something I didn't do!

Try getting the Africans that sold their countrymen into slavery to apologize, I'll have no part of her BS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast