Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gov. Sanford to primary Trump?

Gov. Sanford to primary Trump?

Sanford, in an exclusive interview Tuesday with The Post and Courier, confirmed he will take the next month to formulate whether he will mount a potential run against Trump as a way of pushing a national debate about America’s mounting debt, deficit and government spending.

https://www.postandcourier.com/polit...8b5ba34a9.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I said this a for a while. I thought Sanford was a likely LP choice and probably a devastating one to Trump because he is a social conservative. He turned down Johnson in 2016 to be his running mate.

He doesn't cut my mustard. Certainly when his record declined, not improved.

Cumulative Freedom Index Score: 82%

https://www.thenewamerican.com/index...nameid=S000051

72% (115th Congress: 2017-2018)
    74% (114th Congress: 2015-2016)
    91% (113th Congress: 2013-2014)
    85% (106th Congress: 1999-2000)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

He cuts mine. He did keep "real id" out of SC during his tenure there, that says a lot to me. The biggest issue I would have with him is the cheating on his wife scandal, but that's on a personal level rather than his record as a lawmaker. He obviously must have been doing something right, if he was one of the victims of the trump purge. I'd jump at the chance to vote for him in a primary against trump, he's the next best thing to a Rand, Massie, or Amash. Not perfect, but solid.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

GOP primary risk is no longer a laughing matter and is getting real. Especially with Fauxnews pushing polls showing MAGA losing to ragtag Dems by double digits ( even if that is result of some factions of Deep State turning on MAGA's Deep Zionism allies) and increasing funding risk for MAGA 2020 after Farage blunder, alternate GOP leadership will have a shot at taking White House in 2020. Sanford is much bigger threat than rising star rookies like Amash.

Since leaving office in January, Sanford said he has been privately mulling whether to run for the nation’s highest office. He described the internal debate as a drumbeat that never went away.“I’m a Republican. I think the Republican Party has lost its way on debt, spending and financial matters,” he said.

Sanford, who most recently had been teaching as a fellow at University of Chicago’s Institute of Politics, conceded he had been waiting to see if any other high-profile Republicans, such as former Ohio Gov. John Kasich, would primary the president. U.S. Rep. Justin Amash, who earlier this month publicly left the Republican Party, has not ruled out a presidential run himself.
    Ironically, this won't be a liability for him if he primaried GOP-Left Wing/MAGA :

“Always nice to see a candidate with fewer extra marital affairs than the president,” the S.C. Democratic Party tweeted.

I would love a chance to vote for sanford in a primary but he has no chance of raising enough money to be a threat .
    Do something Danke

Not good enough and he ruined his chances by making himself an enemy of Trump.

Put a fork in him.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    They can run together on the Losertarian ticket, it's perfect.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Not good enough and he ruined his chances by making himself an enemy of Trump.

Put a fork in him.
    An endorsement from Justin Race-Baiter Amash was enough for me to avoid at all costs and that.

Banned

Blog Entries
    LoL.

Trump would not even show up to a debate. Nobody is going to run in the primary against Trump, and certainly nobody has a chance in hell of knocking him off of the GOP ticket.

If he supports massive migration and open borders i dont see how he stands a chance.

Not good enough
    Agreed.

and he ruined his chances by making himself an enemy of Trump.
    I don't give a flying flip about king trump. Return to states rights for a start. Then back to local. It is well past time.

Put a fork in him.
    Whatever. Perhaps as fellow he can let his students know about the dangers of Real-ID/Biometrics - if he has any sense left.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I don't give a flying flip about king trump.
    I just don't understand why you don't love Trump.

You claim with every post he is destroying America.

You have also stated quite plainly you want America destroyed.

So you should be quite happy with Trump destroying America, yet you constantly boo hoo about it.

There is just no pleasing some nihilists I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I just don't understand why you don't love Trump.

You claim with every post he is destroying America.

You have also stated quite plainly you want America destroyed.

So you should be quite happy with Trump destroying America, yet you constantly boo hoo about it.

There is just no pleasing some nihilists I guess.
    You just don't get it.

Trump is a nationalist, which does nothing to promote individual liberty. And his record speaks for itself. I did not make him do those things, he did it himself.

You just don't get it.

Trump is a nationalist, which does nothing to promote individual liberty. And his record speaks for itself. I did not make him do those things, he did it himself.
    LOL, as if globalism and open borders will provide a future of liberty in the US, quite the opposite. I suspect you know this though.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    LOL, as if globalism and open borders will provide a future of liberty in the US, quite the opposite. I suspect you know this though.
    Perhaps you need to sit Ron down too and explain the errors of his ways.

One thing I have learned in life that has allowed me to succeed - if you do not stand on principle, don't expect it in return.

You want restrictionism... what goes around comes around. And this government is known best for that.

One thing I have learned in life that has allowed me to succeed - if you do not stand on principle, don't expect it in return.

You want restrictionism... what goes around comes around. And this government is known best for that.
    Ron doesn't support globalism and open borders, he may be in error on how to deal with trade and immigration warfare but he doesn't support your destructive positions.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    You just don't get it.

You have already said plainly you want America destroyed. So you should be happy Trump is destroying it.

Don't you hate it when you spurt your true feelings out in anger and it ruins your reputation forever?

Do you think I'll ever let that one go?

What do you suppose I am going to say about you from here on out?

Might as well block me now, because I am going to tie your admitted desire for the destruction of my country to everything you ever say here, ever again. Count on it.

You have already said plainly you want America destroyed. So you should be happy Trump is destroying it.

Don't you hate it when you spurt your true feelings out in anger and it ruins your reputation forever?

Do you think I'll ever let that one go?

What do you suppose I am going to say about you from here on out?

Might as well block me now, because I am going to tie your admitted desire for the destruction of my country to everything you ever say here, ever again. Count on it.
    I am pretty darn certain that you will never find a quote like that coming out of me. Perhaps I have said let it tank as a way for a reset. A wish, no. A reality, we know where we're headed.

So don't play SS and try to twist my words. Many people here knows my direct involvement and contributions to liberty.

Hey, do whatever. I am here to share information. If you get anything from it, good. If not, move along.

Ron Paul Campaign Website 2008
    http://web.archive.org/web/200802130...ration-reform/

The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is my six point plan:

Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.
    Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
    No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
    No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.
    End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
    Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.
    Ron Paul Campaign Website 2012
    A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY

A nation without borders is no nation at all.

It just doesn’t make sense to fight terrorists abroad while leaving our front door unlocked.

Unfortunately, for far too long, neither major political party has had the courage to do what is necessary to tackle the problem.

Instead, we’re presented with so-called “solutions” that involve amnesty proposals or further restricting Americans’ civil liberties through programs like REAL ID.

Ron Paul opposes both of these schemes and believes they will only make illegal immigration and the problems associated with it worse. He has been proud to see states exercising their Tenth Amendment rights and protecting their citizens by refusing to comply with the unconstitutional REAL ID law.

While the federal government neglects its constitutional responsibility to protect our borders, it continues to push mandates on the states to provide free education and medical care to illegal immigrants at a time when the states are drowning in debt. This must not be tolerated any longer.

Like most Americans, Ron Paul also understands just how valuable legal immigration is to our country.

Immigrants who want to work hard, obey our laws, and live the American Dream have always been great assets.
    COMMON SENSE REFORMS

If elected President, Ron Paul will work to implement the following common sense reforms:

* Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

* Protect Lawful Immigrants – As President, Ron Paul will encourage legal immigration by streamlining the entry process without rewarding lawbreakers.

As long as our borders remain wide open, the security and safety of the American people are at stake.

As President, Ron Paul will address immigration by fighting for effective solutions that protect our nation, uphold the rule of law, and respect every American citizen’s civil liberties.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I am pretty darn certain that you will never find a quote like that coming out of me. .
    Ooh, shall we ratchet up the tension a bit?

For one, you would be 100% certain you never said any such thing, not "pretty darn certain" if you did not feel you wanted Americas destruction deep down, and are just trying to hide it from the forums, because you still want to pretens to be a friend of Americans as you endorse the strategies of self-destruction for my county.

For two, I would say what I was saying if I didn't have thequote at the ready, as well as it being quoted by others in case you try to get cute and edit it away.

For three, maybe it was a co-worker who posted it? Because this quote I am about to throw in your face, is less than a year old.

Now start digging through your own comments, oh warrior of liberty, and get ready to mount your defenses when you find it, so your flaling will not be so humorous to all who observe.

Then remember this, you also said a "quote like that", which just made it easier for me. (although the exact quote is pretty damn close).

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Ron Paul Campaign Website 2008

Ron Paul Campaign Website 2012
    I am well aware what Ron said while in Congress.

+ No Amnesty
    + Abolish the Welfare State
    + End Birthright Citizenship
    + Protect Lawful Immigrants – As President, Ron Paul will encourage legal immigration by streamlining the entry process without rewarding lawbreakers.

After all that has been done then perhaps we can circle back to Enforce Border Security WITHOUT the threat of eminent domain and biometrics.

The problem is, only until those +'s are addressed first, the threat of eminent domain and biometrics becomes INCREASED. And you know it.

Ooh, shall we ratchet up the tension a bit?

For one, you would be 100% certain you never said any such thing, not "pretty darn certain" if you did not feel you wanted Americas destruction deep down, and are just trying to hide it from the forums, because you still want to pretens to be a friend of Americans as you endorse the strategies of self-destruction for my county.

For two, I would say what I was saying if I didn't have thequote at the ready, as well as it being quoted by others in case you try to get cute and edit it away.

For three, maybe it was a co-worker who posted it? Because this quote I am about to throw in your face, is less than a year old.

Now start digging through your own comments, oh warrior of liberty, and get ready to mount your defenses when you find it, so your flaling will not be so humorous to all who observe.

Then remember this, you also said a "quote like that", which just made it easier for me. (although the exact quote is pretty damn close).
    I am sitting here laughing because we are bickering I don't know why lol.

I think we all want freedom and liberty to prevail. It's just that my approach is not too popular around these parts, when in actuality it is the only way to maximize freedom and fiscal responsibility. I am not pro-growth government because history has this way of repeating itself. Like passports, TSA, Welfare and other stuff. Plus the almighty MIC which itself has no borders ;-)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I think we all want freedom and liberty to prevail. It's just that my approach is not too popular around these parts, when in actuality it is the only way to maximize freedom and fiscal responsibility. I am not pro-growth government because history has this way of repeating itself. Like passports, TSA, Welfare and other stuff. Plus the almighty MIC which itself has no borders ;-)
    You don't want freedom and liberty, you want the foreigners who will destroy them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries

Yes, but we all do not want america destroyed, with or without your help.

And stop talking to me like we are friends and allies with a common cause. you are reverting in your Alinskyite tactics, moving from "make them abide by their own rules" to "try to find common ground"

We are not allies, and I resent you lying to me and trying to act like you are. You have no honesty in your words, just obsolete attempts of manipulation, deciet and rhetorical persuasio. I respect Farrakhan not because I agree with him, but because I know every word he says, he says from the heart, whilst slimy people like you try to claim we have some common cause, when it is clear your real agenda has always been the destruction of America. It's just my luck you could not control yourself a while ago, and from your heart burst forth your true hatred, rage, and cause. No longer can you twist yourself in the cause of "liberty" and "freedom".

And you know DAMN well now I am not bluffing, and you know DAMN well it is because in your heart you pray for the destruction of ths country every day. You said you wanted it with or even without your help, but you certainly are making feeble attempts to help.

You don't want freedom and liberty, you want the foreigners who will destroy them.

You have a habit of telling people what they think when they disagree with your statist views. You say it so often you actually believe yourself.

I am not a physician so I really can't help. Maybe if do you sit down with Ron and listen instead of talk, that might be one way to heal thyself.

Yes, but we all do not want america destroyed, with or without your help.

And stop talking to me like we are friends and allies with a common cause. you are reverting in your Alinskyite tactics, moving from "make them abide by their own rules" to "try to find common ground"

We are not allies, and I resent you lying to me and trying to act like you are. You have no honesty in your words, just obsolete attempts of manipulation, deciet and rhetorical persuasio. I respect Farrakhan not because I agree with him, but because I know every word he says, he says from the heart, whilst slimy people like you try to claim we have some common cause, when it is clear your real agenda has always been the destruction of America. It's just my luck you could not control yourself a while ago, and from your heart burst forth your true hatred, rage, and cause. No longer can you twist yourself in the cause of "liberty" and "freedom".

And you know DAMN well now I am not bluffing, and you know DAMN well it is because in your heart you pray for the destruction of ths country every day. You said you wanted it with or even without your help, but you certainly are making feeble attempts to help.

I get to use one of my favorite sayings: Show the proof.

Until then, we may both move on.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I get to use one of my favorite sayings: Show the proof.

Until then, we may both move on.
    I strike at my liesure, and on my battlefield of choice.

and as I said, I will never let you move on. I will use it evey time I can against you, just to remind any and all who you really are.

And want to try denying the quote exists again? Want to try denying the feelings in your wretched soul? Try denying you never let those feelings out, or at least not on these forums? Perhaps it was a different forums, where you more freely express your rage and intentions?

I strike at my liesure, and on my battlefield of choice.

and as I said, I will never let you move on. I will use it evey time I can against you, just to remind any and all who you really are.

And want to try denying the quote exists again? Want to try denying the feelings in your wretched soul? Try denying you never let those feelings out, or at least not on these forums? Perhaps it was a different forums, where you more freely express your rage and intentions?

Here's one of my proofs, and I have a whole lot more. This is where my feet hit the actual pavement. Pretty good numbers, don't you think? And that's just 2 out of I can't remember how many I did ;-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0672.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	472.0 KB 
ID:	6680

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast