Thread: King of Debt : Big gummit smashes spending records ; biggest deficit ever

Thumbs up King of Debt : Big gummit smashes spending records ; biggest deficit ever

MAGA literally wins another historic honor of presiding over the biggest debt, the biggest spending and the biggest gummit ever. This is not enhanced deficit but more like deficit on steroids.
    Very alpha :

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God I hope the nation declares bankruptcy at the end of all this.

XD

Can a bankrupt nation bail out all the banks that go titsup because their biggest borrower declared bankruptcy?

It's not beneath Trump to declare bankruptcy when he wants.

XD

WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! Winning!

Trump loves debt. It means he gets to spend other people's money.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-12-2019 at 12:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

You guys clearly just don’t understand [PAF gags as he says this].
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Deficits don't matter. Debt is good for the economy.

Debt is Great for the economy
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Ergo, time for another r3volution. Where are the patriotic landed gentry of our age to rise up and deliver a new Declaration of Independence?

[April 2, 2016] Donald Trump insists he would be able to wipe out the United States’s debt in eight years.

The Republican presidential front-runner said in a wide-ranging interview with The Washington Post that he’d be able to get rid of the more than $19 trillion debt “over a period of eight years.”

Eliminating that amount of debt in eight years is highly improbable, according to most economists, The Washington Post reported. It could require using $2 trillion a year from the annual $4 trillion budget to pay off holders of the debt.

Trump insisted in the interview that “renegotiating all of our deals” would help pay down the debt by sparking economic growth.

“The power is trade
    . Our deals are so bad,” Trump said. “I would immediately start renegotiating our trade deals with Mexico, China, Japan and all of these countries that are just absolutely destroying us.”

The Washington Post also refuted that claim, reporting that many economists have said a trade war could cripple the U.S. economy.
    https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...ebt-in-8-years

I guess the power isn't trade.

Maybe the power is the not massively increasing the spending?

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    [April 2, 2016] Donald Trump insists he would be able to wipe out the United States’s debt in eight years.

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...ebt-in-8-years
    To be fair, he still has 5 more years to wipe out debt if above was not fakenews.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    God I hope the nation declares bankruptcy at the end of all this.

XD

Can a bankrupt nation bail out all the banks that go titsup because their biggest borrower declared bankruptcy?

It's not beneath Trump to declare bankruptcy when he wants.

XD
    MAGA is a successful businessman not was not just very talented reality TV star, he won't take that route as it could reflect badly on his budget management skills.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To be fair, he still has 5 more years to wipe out debt if above was not fakenews.
    To be fair, I have at least eight years to grow wings and $#@! money.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

</tired_of_winning>

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"