Thread: Trump Threatens Military Bill Veto: Demands More Spending!

Trump Threatens Military Bill Veto: Demands More Spending!

Jul 10 - President Trump has threatened to veto the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for 2020 if Congress adopts the House version of the bill, which increases military spending by $16 billion but does not come close to the $33 billion increase the Administration demands. When it comes to military spending...how much is enough? Watch today's Liberty Report.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does this mean he won't be reducing government spending?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Now a days the future freedoms of ones posterity is less important than the freedom today to insert what one wants into ones posterior.
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

You should remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Does this mean he won't be reducing government spending?
    Yep. He's a lefty and should be your hero.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    LOL- only the "purists".
    There is no spoon.

Spend more money to save more money........
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

This is part of his plan to reduce spending.