Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Are Bill and Hillary Clinton Involved with Child Trafficking? Some Hard Facts

  1. #1

    Are Bill and Hillary Clinton Involved with Child Trafficking? Some Hard Facts

    https://www.coreysdigs.com/child-tra...d-trafficking/

    Corey Lynn is an investigative journalist. This is vital information for all Americans whether of the left or right.

    A detailed, meticulously sourced, mind-boggling read. Turn off the TV. Prepare to have your mind blown.

    The FBI also released a document indicating “Anthony Weiner; Producers of Child Pornography” with a blanked out box below it. Note that “producers” is plural. They also stated that a significant number of the 340,000 emails were between Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton....

    More questions are raised, when looking back to the State Department cover-up of pedophilia that plagued the MSM when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State...An internal Inspector General memo from October, 2012 reported [an] ambassador under investigation “routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from BOTH prostitutes and minor CHILDREN.”...
    Clare Bronfman, Seagram’s Heiress, her sister Sara Bronfman, and NXIVM’s Nancy Salzman were all members of the Clinton Global Initiative, which is by “invite only.”...
    Pizzagate actually dates back decades...An undercover officer setup a sting on Craigslist because Stephen Salamak, a New Jersey corrections officer had put out a message looking for women and moms “that are into cheese pizza,” – a reference to child pornography...The man was indicted, numerous child pornography photos were found on his computer, and on July 27, 2018 he filed a guilty plea with a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years....
    In May 2009, Amber Ready, Inc., selected the Podesta Group as their agency of record to be their PR company, covering all media relations, and building a campaign to promote Amber Ready’s cell phone technology. The program enables parents to create, store and lock their children’s Alert profiles in parent’s wireless phones so that if a child goes missing, police can transmit the Alert Profiles in minutes via Amber Alert. Then-Principle of the Podesta Group Ed Rothschild, stated “Working with AMBER Ready to help inspire nationwide support for their innovative child safety solution should prove to be very exciting and gratifying.”
    In a 23-page letter, written by [Jeffrey] Epstein’s lawyers Alan Dershowitz and Gerald Lefcourt in July 2007, to negotiate a plea deal...they stated his close friendship with Bill Clinton and claimed that he helped start the Clinton Global Initiative...Thus far, Jeffrey Epstein, Nancy Salzman, and Clare Bronfman have all been convicted, and coincidentally, were all involved with the Clinton Global Initiative, two of whom had islands in the Caribbean. As noted above, the plea deal worked....
    https://www.coreysdigs.com/child-tra...d-trafficking/
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 07-10-2019 at 06:50 PM.
    His name was Seth Rich.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Is water wet?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Is water wet?
    Unfortunately when it comes to the Clinton's they are ducks.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Unfortunately when it comes to the Clinton's they are ducks.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  6. #5
    Does it matter. fuch no, ''what does it matter at this point'' , Hillary is admittedly guilty of espionage and
    no one really cares.
    There is no crime that Hillary can commit that is prosecutable.

  7. #6
    Most politicians are involved in child trafficking.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  8. #7
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #8
    Trump has had plenty of opportunities to indict - I'm betting trump is one of them, and any revelations that expose clinton and epstein will probably implicate trump too - hence is inaction on clinton after his bold statements during the campaign. I hope the whole damn thing goes down in a ball of flames, but I seriously doubt it. The machine will have to be opposed for anything to happen, and I dont see anyone taking action.

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"





  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"



  12. #10
    Let's go on the assumption the Clinton Global Initiative is one giant money laundering operation. A lot of things then makes sense. Explains why a year after Haiti earthquake only 5% of rubble had been picked up, 90% of population still in tents or cardboard boxes.

    From article (in turn sourced from Fox News, which has to run these numbers through a fact check department or they get sued)

    - Hillary Clinton received a $50,000 political donation from Epstein in 2006 while he was under indictment for trafficking children for sex.

    • Epstein routed $25,000 from HSBC Swiss accounts directly to the Clinton Foundation in 2006.
    https://www.coreysdigs.com/child-tra...d-trafficking/
    His name was Seth Rich.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Let's go on the assumption the Clinton Global Initiative is one giant money laundering operation.
    Like most such foundations it is.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  14. #12
    Just as ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos revealed he made undisclosed donations to the Clinton Foundation and apologized for not revealing the conflict of interest, another big name with presidential aspirations came forward with an admission.

    Real estate magnate Donald Trump gave at least $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation while his daughter Ivanka Trump donated between $5,001 and $10,000, the Hill reported.

    Unlike Stephanopoulos, who has been a lifelong supporter of the Clintons and once worked as a senior adviser to President Bill Clinton, Trump has criticized Hillary Clinton and her use of the foundation.

    “If this were Richard Nixon or a Republican, if this were almost anybody, there would have been an investigation already,” he said during a campaign stop in New Hampshire last month. “This is criminal. What she did was terrible. She used her office to benefit herself and her family and everybody knows it.”

    What Trump neglected to mention was his own donations to the foundation. Trump is listed on the Clinton Foundation’s donor page as having given somewhere between $100,001 and $250,000.
    https://www.wnd.com/2015/05/abc-news...on-foundation/
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  15. #13
    Rich guy takes write off. And your point?

  16. #14
    The cost of doing business in NYC.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Rich guy takes write off. And your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The cost of doing business in NYC.
    So now the consensus is, it is right and/or acceptable to donate to the "Clinton Foundation", which I would absolutely never do regardless of the business I was in, because Trump did so.

    You guys are a hoot, indeed. Not.



    Golly gee, I wonder. if Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Justin Amash, Tom Massie, would EVER donate to the "Clinton Foundation", if they thought they could take a "write off", or the "cost of doing business". LOL
    Last edited by PAF; 07-10-2019 at 10:19 PM.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    So now the consensus is, it is right and/or acceptable to donate to the "Clinton Foundation", which I would absolutely never do regardless of the business I was in, because Trump did so.

    You guys are a hoot, indeed. Not.

    I didn't say it was a good thing, I said it doesn't prove anything.

    I wouldn't do business in NYC.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't say it was a good thing, I said it doesn't prove anything.

    I wouldn't do business in NYC.
    I merely stated a fact and provided a source. You two were the ones running up to defend him. For or against what, I don't know.

    The fact remains, Trump willingly gave, with his own free will, HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of DOLLARS to the "Clinton Foundation".

    Don't blame me, I didn't do it.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I merely stated a fact and provided a source. You two were the ones running up to defend him. For or against what, I don't know.

    The fact remains, Trump willingly gave, with his own free will, HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of DOLLARS to the "Clinton Foundation".

    Don't blame me, I didn't do it.
    Sure, you meant nothing by it at all, just sharing trivia.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    So now the consensus is, it is right and/or acceptable to donate to the "Clinton Foundation", which I would absolutely never do regardless of the business I was in, because Trump did so.

    You guys are a hoot, indeed. Not.



    Golly gee, I wonder. if Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Justin Amash, Tom Massie, would EVER donate to the "Clinton Foundation", if they thought they could take a "write off", or the "cost of doing business". LOL
    Dude, didn't say that. Just saying what is...is. Washington politics. And Trump has played both sides of the partisan divide. But, make of it what you will.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I merely stated a fact and provided a source. You two were the ones running up to defend him. For or against what, I don't know.

    The fact remains, Trump willingly gave, with his own free will, HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of DOLLARS to the "Clinton Foundation".

    Don't blame me, I didn't do it.
    Even if Trump did give money he didn't give Epstein a leading role, like Clintons did in Clinton Global Initiative, and traveled with Epstein around the world on the private jet, with Maxwell onboard who was the madam recruiter of children. But more is coming. Bet on it.
    His name was Seth Rich.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Even if Trump did give money he didn't give Epstein a leading role, like Clintons did in Clinton Global Initiative, and traveled with Epstein around the world on the private jet, with Maxwell onboard who was the madam recruiter of children. But more is coming. Bet on it.
    Oops, here comes the ministry of truth, to remind you of the one time Goldstein took a trip on Epsteins plane to New York.

    Epstein is all about goldstein, not big brother. Goldstein did all the rapes, not big brother.



Similar Threads

  1. Are Bill & Hillary Clinton Involved with Child Trafficking?
    By timosman in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2019, 10:00 AM
  2. Trump Could Arrest Hillary Right Now for Accomplice to Child Trafficking in Haiti
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-29-2019, 03:02 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2019, 11:48 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2016, 03:37 PM
  5. Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking Found Dead!
    By John F Kennedy III in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2016, 09:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •