Thread: CPS Is Taking Kids Away Based on ‘Predictive Analytics’

CPS Is Taking Kids Away Based on ‘Predictive Analytics’

Child Protective Services (CPS) is using a “Predictive Analytics” computer program to determine whether or not parents should be allowed to keep their children.
    A father from Ohio named Aaron described on The Campaign Show with Patrick Howley Sunday on Patriots Soapbox that predictive analysis was used against him as he fought to keep his daughter, who was taken away for three years by CPS and placed in foster care.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/cps-is...judge-parents/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meanwhile CPS doesnt seem to find any Child Abuse in Desmond is Amazing case. Ironic.

Meanwhile Northrop just reached a 3 1/2 year DHS government contract to upgrade the police state apparatus which will further enhance the OP on a scale unimaginable. I am certain our Reps would prefer this not to get out as it might cause their phones to maybe ring.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Sometimes there is only one answer.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I always told my kids what to do if the govt took them .
    Do something Danke

I remember a conversation I had with CPS when I was a child, maybe twelve or thirteen.

It was a whole lot of "I don't talk to cops," and then a rudimentary education on the history of marijuana prohibition, Robert Heath's unethical and evil studies in Angola penitentiary (lobotomizing black inmates and other weird CIA endorsed ridiculousness) and the subsequent suffocation of rhesus monkeys (he was the "scientist" behind the 'your brain on drugs' propaganda and she mentioned something about marijuana killing brain cells).

It was a black lady, too. She didn't quite have any answers. I do wonder if she looked into anything I was talking about.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Meanwhile CPS doesnt seem to find any Child Abuse in Desmond is Amazing case. Ironic.
    Of course they don't. Because they think Desmond is a brave little boy.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He doesn't need their "help".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Child Protective Services (CPS) is using a “Predictive Analytics” computer program to determine whether or not parents should be allowed to keep their children.
    A father from Ohio named Aaron described on The Campaign Show with Patrick Howley Sunday on Patriots Soapbox that predictive analysis was used against him as he fought to keep his daughter, who was taken away for three years by CPS and placed in foster care.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/cps-is...judge-parents/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	6635
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    In Toronto Canada a number of boys had committed sexual rapes at an all boy school. Hmm i wonder where they got the idea from?
    Source

When I was a kid I was supposed to see my teacher after school one day, but I just went home. My teacher then lied and said my father abused me, CPS showed up.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."