Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: BOOM: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors

Wow, the first news article I've read in a while that actually makes some sense:
    Daily Mail: 'Trump blew whistle on Jeffrey Epstein'; Pedophile's threat to expose President 'as a financial fraud' after he 'stole' his $125M mansion led to then-tycoon outing the pedophile to cops

Reality truly is stranger than fiction...

Update: Just realized this was published back in July (I stumbled across it presented as a breaking news item).

Anyway, this clarifies a lot of things for me. If I had to guess the back-story to the Trump-Epstein relationship, Epstein made friends with Trump with intentions to target him as he targeted many similar wealthy and influential individuals. He partied with Trump and vice-versa. At some point, he made "the offer" to Trump. I think this is why, later on, Trump made the remark about Epstein liking some women "on the younger side." I think Trump immediately understood what was up (peddling underage women to a wealthy man as blackmail bait), and decided that it was time to turn the tables on Epstein. One bad turn deserves another.

This is all in my opinion. The facts are difficult to pin down due to the extreme scarcity of tangible evidence.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 01-02-2020 at 09:04 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Meh

• Jeffrey Epstein informed President Trump of a real estate purchase he planned to make in Palm Beach back in 2004 claims Michael Wolff
    • He was trying to determine if he could move the pool on the property which he was prepared to bid $36 million for and then flip
    • Epstein, 66, was not afraid of letting Trump know this because he assumed he did not have the money to purchase the property
    • Trump got the money from Deutsche Bank and bid $5 million more than Epstein before putting the home on the market for $125 million after renovations
    • Epstein threatened to expose Trump claims Wolff and in turn he suggests that Trump outed Epstein to police and helped launch the 2005 criminal probe
    • The property sold for $96 million to Dmitry Rybolovlev and in 2016 was torn down and made into three lots, that each sold for over $30 million

I see no reason to trust Wolff, his book is full of lies intended to make Trump look bad and this is all the better he could do to try and make Trump look bad about Epstein?

I don't see anything horrible about this even if it was true and if anything it confirms that Trump blew the whistle on Epstein.
    Epstein was arrested because Trump became President, he would not have been otherwise.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I see no reason to trust Wolff, his book is full of lies intended to make Trump look bad and this is all the better he could do to try and make Trump look bad about Epstein?

I don't see anything horrible about this even if it was true and if anything it confirms that Trump blew the whistle on Epstein.
    Epstein was arrested because Trump became President, he would not have been otherwise.
    See my update to previous post. It's not so much about Wolff as it is about fleshing out the motives of the various actors involved. Whether or not Trump actually bid Epstein out of this property as described, the narrative of a "good relationship gone sour" makes a lot of sense to me given the many existing photos of Trump and Epstein together. If Epstein ever offered an underage girl to Trump (and it seems that he did, based on Trump's "younger side" quote), Trump would have immediately understood that Epstein was actually a wolf in sheep's clothing and would have retaliated accordingly. In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    See my update to previous post. It's not so much about Wolff as it is about fleshing out the motives of the various actors involved. Whether or not Trump actually bid Epstein out of this property as described, the narrative of a "good relationship gone sour" makes a lot of sense to me given the many existing photos of Trump and Epstein together. If Epstein ever offered an underage girl to Trump (and it seems that he did, based on Trump's "younger side" quote), Trump would have immediately understood that Epstein was actually a wolf in sheep's clothing and would have retaliated accordingly. In my opinion.
    Trump never trusted Epstein, when he ate at Epstein's house he ate in the kitchen with the cook so he could see what went into his food.

I think Trump was investigating Epstein for the white hats, he was involved with helping bring down some mobsters in Atlantic City too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jeffrey Epstein trafficked and sexually abused girls as young as eleven years old, as recently as 2018, according to a new lawsuit filed against the late pedophile's estate by Virgin Islands Attorney General Denise N. George.

The lawsuit claims that girls as young as 11 and 12 were brought to his private estate in the Virgin Islands, known as Little Saint James (or simply 'pedo island') - where former President Bill Clinton and other high-profile guests reportedly vacationed, according to several Epstein accusers. Epstein kept a computerized database to track the availability and movements of his victims, according to the New York Times.

"Epstein clearly used the Virgin Islands and his residence in the U.S. Virgin Islands at Little Saint James as a way to be able to conceal and to be able to expand his activity here," said George.
    The lawsuit, which was filed by Denise N. George, the attorney general of the Virgin Islands, broadened the dimensions of the wrongdoing in which Mr. Epstein was said to have engaged. He had been charged by Manhattan prosecutors in July with sexually exploiting dozens of women and girls in New York and Florida, but they did not point to any actions beyond 2005.
    In August, Mr. Epstein hanged himself at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where he was being held awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking and conspiracy charges. Prison guards had not checked on him for hours on the night he died, and the circumstances surrounding his death are now the subject of at least three federal investigations. -New York Times
    The new accusations draw from both independent investigations by George's office as well as court documents from cases across the country, and allege that Epstein ran a decades-long sex trafficking scheme which had a "primary nexus in the Virgin Islands," according to the report.
    George's lawsuit seeks the forfeiture of Little Saint James as well as Great Saint James - an adjacent island Epstein also purchased, as well as several shell companies he established in the territory which were alleged fronts for his sex trafficking. According to local law, the Virgin Islands can recover any assets from the estate - which may be distributed among Epstein's victims.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/health/eps...gin-islands-ag

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

UK Police Refuse to Turn Over Information That Could Prove Prince Andrew is Guilty

From comments at another site:
    its a backward thought for most ...but IMHO Andrew was running Epstein...for the Crown. The optics otherwise are synthetic think about “Little St. James” The Court in London to which all foreign ambassadors report to the Queen is “The Court of St. James” Think of all the prominent names “reporting” to that island It how the Crown continued to punch way above its weight the last 75 years or so

Re Little St James/Court of St James: Interesting connection. I’d take it one step further: the royal family was originally German. They downplayed their German connections since the War. In Germany, the legendary Way of St. James’s, from Rothenburg ob der Tauber through the Swabian Forest to Esslingen. A brochure with topographical maps, elevation profiles, a description of things to see along the way, and a listing of inns and accommodations can be downloaded here. https://www.schwaebischerwald.com/index.php?id=744 .............. The route from Germany to Switzerland. How many Nazis took it?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Cindy McCain: 'We all knew about Epstein'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwE0...ture=emb_title
    We All Knew About Epstein" Admits Cindy McCain - Who Did Nothing About It
    Sat, 01/25/2020 - 18:30

Sen. John McCain's widow says "everyone" knew about Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking ring, but were "afraid" to do anything about it.

"Epstein was hiding in plain sight," said McCain, during an appearance at the State of the World 2020 conference in Florida, according to the Washington Examiner.

"We all knew about him. We all knew what he was doing, but we had no one that was — no legal aspect that would go after him. They were afraid of him. For whatever reason, they were afraid of him."

McCain said a girl from her daughter's high school was one of Epstein's victims and that she hopes Epstein "is in hell."

Epstein's massive wealth and his connections to powerful politicians and celebrities allowed him to continue trafficking young women and girls long after many had exposed his devious interests.

Dr. Barbara Sampson, the New York City medical examiner, said Epstein died by suicide at a Manhattan federal detention facility last August. His death and the circumstances surrounding it have created controversy after the former medical examiner of New York, Dr. Michael Baden, told 60 Minutes that he believes Epstein was murdered. -Washington Examiner

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...thing-about-it

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    They were all in on it.
    Now they want to pretend they weren't.

I'm still privately celebrating McPain's death every time the family comes up in the news.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Don't blame us! We are victims in all of this! He was threatening to blackmail us!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Don't blame us! We are victims in all of this! He was threatening to blackmail us!
    Blackmail them for what????????????

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Blackmail them for what????????????
    You don't want to know. Every family has secrets. Can we move on?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You don't want to know. Every family has secrets. Can we move on?
    If they renounce their citizenship I might consider it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Prince Andrew was so close to Jeffrey Epstein’s accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell he would secretly let her into Buckingham Palace up to four times a day, his former police protection officer claims.
    Former London cop Paul Page told the Sunday Mirror that even before the Epstein scandal blew up from his child-sex conviction, Maxwell’s visits to the palace were kept hush-hush.
    “We’ve got a guest coming for Andrew but the name is not to be entered in the book,” Page claims he was told by the Palace’s property managers the first time he saw Maxwell visit in 2001.
    “Half an hour after that, me and my colleague walked through the garden to go back to the police lodge and he was having a picnic with her by the summer house, opposite the Queen’s *bedroom window,” claimed the ex-cop.
    Page — who was Andrew’s royal protection officer from 1998 to 2004 — told the UK paper that the British media heiress soon became a regular visitor.

More at: https://nypost.com/2020/01/26/ghisla...several-times/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Brit Royals’ Plan B proceeds:
    Meghan Markle was ‘troubled’ by the ‘ultimate embarrassing uncle’ Prince Andrew.
    https://pagesix.com/2020/01/30/megha...prince-andrew/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Florida prosecutors released their entire Jeffrey Epstein case file from when the serial pedophile was first investigated more than a decade ago and posted it online so the public can easily access it.
    The trove of records is from the Palm Beach state attorney’s fumbled 2008 investigation into Epstein in which the mogul managed to walk away with a low-level charge of solicitation of a minor after he was accused of abusing dozens of minors.
    The case file, posted online Thursday, includes three videos of a walk-through of Epstein’s Palm Beach estate, audio recordings of interviews with suspects and other internal documents related to the office’s investigation.
    The case file also includes interviews with Epstein’s staff who witnessed some of his misdeeds, as well as the original police interviews detectives conducted with the financier’s alleged victims.

More at: https://nypost.com/2020/02/03/florid...epstein-files/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Millions of dollars that were sent from the estate of disgraced billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein into a bank he owned - but appeared to never have operated as a business - has raised questions from a judge overseeing a court case over his remaining assets.
    In a hearing yesterday in the Virgin Islands over the disgraced financier's remaining assets, Judge Carolyn Hermon-Purcell told lawyers representing his estate she wasn't satisfied with their account of large sums being sent to a bank first set up by the pedophile in 2014.
    The judge has been tasked with assessing Epstein's assets and possibly creating a victims' fund for the women he assaulted.
    In documents presented to the judge, transactions show a series of multi-million dollar payments from Epstein's estate to his bank, Southern County International, after his death.
    Despite the territory approving the bank's operation in 2014, the bank showed no signs of having been operational in the years before Epstein's death.
    In August last year, when Epstein was found hanged in his jail cell, the bank - which was specifically opened to manage offshore payments and investments - had just $693,157 in assets.

In December 2019, Epstein's estate transferred $15.5 million to the bank. The bank sent back $2.6 million, leaving $12.9 million.
    There was then a withdrawal of nearly all funds before the end of the year, leaving the balance at around $500,000.
    Judge Hermon-Purcell said: 'There’s no explanation for it.'
    The payments were listed among everyday bills, for things like cable payments.
    Epstein's lawyers said the transfers were made in error but Judge Hermon-Purcell has demanded Epstein's estate provide further details on the accounting irregularities.
    In his 2014 application for the license to run the bank, which his criminal history shouldn't have allowed him to obtain, he described himself as one of the 'pioneers' of investment.
    He added that he would like to chase the 'dynamic discipline of international banking.'

The application he was approved for allowed him to run one of the US Virgin Islands' first international banking institutions.
    This was an international bank, which would allow him to deal with offshore clients and investments.
    To be the owner of a bank, one must undergo extensive background checks and it's a surprise that the application was approved with Epstein's prior history of sexual assault, according to the New York Times.
    The bank renewed its license every year up until Epstein apparently killed himself.

More at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ive-death.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A tycoon with links to Prince Andrew has been accused of raping teenagers he lured to his Bahamas mansion.
    Peter Nygard, 78, allegedly told girls as young as 14 he could make them models before raping them and forcing them into performing 'deviant acts'.
    Andrew visited Nygard at his lavish estate in 2000, after the Canadian fashion designer had agreed out-of-court settlements with three employees who accused him of sexual harassment.
    The prince and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson stayed at Nygard Cay, near Nassau, with daughters Beatrice and Eugenie.
    The new case threatens further embarrassment for Andrew, who stepped back from public life last year following a backlash over his relationship with paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein.

More at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ex-claims.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jeffrey Epstein crony Ghislaine Maxwell is so impossible to find that a Manhattan judge has taken the rare step of allowing her to be served with a new lawsuit — by email, according to a federal court filing Friday.
    Lawyers for Epstein sex-assault-accuser Annie Farmer had griped to federal Judge Debra Freeman that they’ve been trying to find the disgraced British socialite to serve her with the complaint, filed in November, but that she’s done such a good job of hiding that they haven’t been able to get to her, court documents show.
    “Plaintiff has attempted to locate and personally serve Maxwell to no avail. Her counsel has conducted extensive public records searches and located various addresses for Maxwell,” Farmer’s lawyers wrote in a Jan. 27 motion imploring Freeman to allow them to serve Maxwell using “alternate” means.
    On Wednesday, Freeman granted the motion, acknowledging that Farmer has “adequately demonstrated that personal service would be impracticable” and ordered Maxwell to be served by email and through her lawyers representing her in a lawsuit involving another key Epstein accuser, Virginia Giuffre.
    Farmer’s lawyers promptly emailed a copy of the summons and complaint to Maxwell’s email, as well as to the attorneys representing her in the Giuffre case.
    “Ms. Maxwell, Please see the below text order granting our motion to approve alternate service on you in Farmer v. Indyke,” reads the email, which was filed to the court as evidence.
    If Maxwell’s camp doesn’t respond to the suit by March 6, a default judgment will be placed against her, Freeman ruled.

More at: https://nypost.com/2020/02/14/judge-...-with-lawsuit/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The attorney general for the U.S. Virgin Islands said it is hard to investigate the alleged sex crimes of Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew because of attempts to silence victims.
    In an interview with Vanity Fair last week, the top prosecutor for the island, Denise George, said nondisclosure agreements enforced by the Epstein estate has made her investigation nearly impossible. She added that the agreements are being used to "conceal the criminal activity of Epstein and his associates who are still there."
    One such incident, according to George, includes an allegation that Andrew would openly grope underage girls.
    "An employee told me that he saw Prince Andrew on a balcony out at Little St. James groping girls right out in the open," the prosecutor said. "He said he remembered walking up to him and saying, ‘Good morning, your Highness.’"

More at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ut-in-the-open

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation had information pertaining to now-deceased paedophile Jeffrey Epstein more than a decade ago that could have potentially brought down his alleged sex trafficking network, US television network ABC News reported.
    According to court documents and sources familiar with the events, the outlet reports that a woman whose allegations of child sex abuse in New York featured prominently in Jeffrey Epstein’s 2019 indictment, had been questioned by the FBI and scheduled to testify before a grand jury in the summer of 2008 in connection with the first federal probe into the financier.
    Currently, nearly two dozen women are suing Jeffrey Epstein’s estate, claiming that the late financier, who died while under investigation for new sex trafficking charges, had forced them into prostitution, with many of the alleged victims claiming they were underage.
    However, before the woman, who was 19 when questioned by federal agents in 2008, was able to testify, Epstein had secured a controversial non-prosecution agreement with the US Attorney’s Office in Miami by pleading guilty to two state prostitution charges. The alleged victim’s testimony was abruptly cancelled, while Epstein was sentenced to 18 months in a county jail.
    The woman’s account could have potentially helped prosecutors build up their case against Epstein, possibly unravelling an alleged network of child sexual abuse at his Manhattan residence similar to what had been revealed at his Palm Beach home.
    “I certainly think with the FBI’s capabilities, even back then, that they could have unravelled the entire network from New York to Paris to New Mexico,” ABC News quotes Spencer Kuvin, a West Palm Beach attorney who represented three of Epstein’s alleged victims during the initial federal investigation in Florida, as saying.
    Kuvin added:
    “The potential was always there. [The government] shut this thing down and plead this thing out before going through and talking to probably more than half of the women that were involved in this whole thing. Had they conducted a full investigation and taken their time, this would’ve been a whole different story.”

More at: https://www.infowars.com/fbi-could-h...torney-claims/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jeffrey Epstein's alleged 'madam' told a former acquaintance that she and the now-dead pedophile had "everything on videotape," according to The Telegraph.

The acquaintance, socialite and distant relative to the royals Christina Oxenberg, said that Maxwell also told her that Epstein bought a private helicopter because commercial pilots were "eyes and ears" he did not need.
    She revealed she had spoken to the FBI about what she had been told.
    Ms Oxenberg, 57, first met Maxwell in the early 1990s and said she would never forget a conversation the pair once had in Maxwell’s home.
    “We were alone,” she said. “She said many things. All creepy. Unorthodox. Strange. I could not believe whatever she was saying was real. Stuff like: 'Jeffrey and I have everyone on videotape.’”...

Maxwell has been accused by several alleged Epstein victims of both facilitating and participating in sexual crimes. She has vehemently denied the claims and has not been charged with any crimes in connection to Epstein's activities.
    If true, we wonder who exactly was taped?

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...told-socialite

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The FBI and NYPD detectives raided the Manhattan headquarters of fashion executive Peter Nygard on Tuesday morning in connection with an ongoing sex-trafficking investigation, according to the New York Times, citing two law enforcement officials who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The 78-year-old Nygard has been under investigation for at least five months by a joint child-exploitation task force overseen by the Manhattan US attorney's office. According to the report, at least four women have accused Nygard in a lawsuit of sexually assaulting them when they were 14 and 15.

While the raid is the latest in an ongoing joint investigation, Nygard has racked up decades of sexual misconduct allegations culminating in lawsuits from nine women.
    That lawsuit was filed this month. On Sunday, The New York Times detailed how a fight with his wealthy neighbor led to the lawsuit, and also showed a pattern of complaints about sexual misconduct by Mr. Nygard stretching back 40 years.
    Nine women in Canada and California, mostly employees, have sued him or reported him to authorities alleging sexual harassment or assault since 1980. In addition, another nine former employees told The Times in interviews that he raped them, touched them inappropriately or proposed sex. -NYT
    The Times interviewed the 10 women - most of whom allege Nygard raped them during "pamper parties" in the Bahamas, his home since 1986. The parties, which mostly took place on Sundays at his lavish estate, featured young women who would receive 'pedicures, massages, Jet Ski rides and endless alcohol,' according to the report.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ing-pedophilia

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Disney Bought A Second Private Island In The Bahamas For Disney Cruise Line Passengers To Visit
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/disn...155400756.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Epstein's photographer found dead.

https://twitter.com/TruthHammer888/s...83113196285953
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From Opensecrets.org

Datasets of Epstein's Contributions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=694277288

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Jeffrey Epstein had his own office at Harvard University and visited the college more than 40 times after he was released from prison on sex crimes charges in 2010, according to a new report.
    An internal review by Harvard, published on Friday, laid bare deep, longstanding ties between Epstein and the university that were only cut after fresh allegations emerged against the disgraced late financier in 2018.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/40-visits-own...181500904.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

On Friday, Harvard University released the findings of their investigation regarding the prestigious institution’s connections with deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, and the findings were shocking.
    Harvard admitted that many faculty members wined and dined with Epstein, even after he was convicted of child sex acts in 2008. Epstein even had his own office in Harvard that he could use at his own discretion.
    Although the top leaders at Harvard officially cut ties with Epstein after his conviction, influential faculty members continued to do business with him. He was particularly close with Martin Nowak, a math professor who led the Program for Evolutionary Dynamics for the university, which was created by a $6.5 million grant from Epstein in 2003.

It wasn’t just Nowak who was cavorting with the pedophile. Harvard acknowledged that a wide variety of their personnel partied with Epstein and jetsetted throughout the world aboard his infamous “Lolita Express” plane that was used for child sex trafficking.
    “A number of the Harvard faculty members we interviewed also acknowledged that they visited Epstein in his homes in New York, Florida, New Mexico or the Virgin Islands, visited him in jail or on work release, or traveled on one of his planes. Faculty members told us that they undertook these off-campus activities primarily in their personal capacities rather than as representatives of Harvard. These actions did not implicate Harvard rules or policies,” the investigation concluded.

Nowak is being thrown under the bus as Harvard attempts to salvage their reputation in lieu of these disgraceful and lascivious revelations.
    “We do not take this step lightly, but the seriousness of the matter leads us to believe it is not appropriate for Professor Nowak to continue in his role,” wrote Claudine Gay, dean of Harvard’s Faculty of Arts and Sciences.

Of the $9.1 million donated to Harvard by Epstein over the years, the University is giving a paltry $200,937 of those funds to social justice groups, My Life My Choice and the Girls Educational & Mentoring Services. This is their hollow attempt to sweep their long history of associating with the notorious child rapist under the rug.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/bombsh...ex-conviction/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You know who didn't die from the coronavirus?

Jeffrey Epstein
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast