Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 481 to 510 of 535

Thread: BOOM: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors

  1. #481
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    House Oversight Committee Investigates Epstein’s Favorable Plea Deal

    This raises an interesting question. Did Trump, Barr, Acosta, et. al. merely see the writing on the wall and try to get ahead of the inevitable implosion of Epstein and crew? Trump has distanced himself from Epstein (since well before even Epstein's first trial) but why isn't the executive driving its own investigation? We can be sure that the executive would be all over any department that obstructed the oil trade (whether due to corruption or for some other reason). So why aren't they all over the state attorney's office? Why is the notoriously slow and bumbling Congress having to drive this? The best way I can think of to ensure that absolutely nothing comes of an investigation is to have Congress perform it. It's plain as day that everything connected to Epstein was as dirty as dirty gets, why is Trump silent about this? What better opportunity to supposedly "drain the swamp"?

    If I'm right that Trump is turning a blind eye to the Epstein affair, that doesn't necessarily mean he's guilty of partaking. But it might mean that he is working for those who are. But it also calls into question the whole Q psyop. By its nature (completely anonymous), the Q operation is the kind of thing that is either very, very good... or very, very evil. If Trump is an errand-boy sent to bulldoze over the entire Epstein network into a giant sinkhole never to be seen again, why is Q emphasizing so strongly that Trump and all these other Trump admin players are "the good guys"? Once again, I'm not drawing any conclusions here, I'm simply airing out concerns that have been building in the back of my mind over the last year+ since I started following the Qanon thing. Once every source of information is corrupted, where can a person turn to get reliable information? At the moment, it's starting to feel like there is nowhere safe to turn...
    According to Q there are multiple investigations going on looking into the entire swamp.

    It is either true or false and we won't know yet.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump is helping bring down Epstein. Trump put Epstein in witness protection, he is alive and well and will be testifying. He may already be testifying in secret military tribunals. The only reason Trump stayed friends with him as long as he did was to get more information and maybe some blackmail material. Be patient. Trust the plan.
    I want to but everything you just claimed stretches credulity beyond the breaking-point. The real problem is that the status quo doesn't change even in the best-case scenario (that everything you are saying is true). That is, a horrible pedo network gets shut down, lots of bad people go to jail. Then absolutely nothing changes, and the world keeps going on as before -- inflationary paper-money, cronyism run amok, materialistic, brainwashed consumers mindlessly consuming crap they don't need, and so on and so forth. Maybe a bunch of creepy child molesters/murderers/etc. go to jail. That's a good thing. But if nothing else comes of it, I don't necessarily see what has really changed, at least, not on the "IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL"-scale promised by the Q op. I hope they really understand the meaning of "biblical", because when it does get biblical, literally everyone is going to wet themselves (Trump, Q and anons included):

    They have blown the trumpet,
    They have made all things ready,
    But no one will go into battle,
    For my wrath is on the whole crowd.
    Outside is the sword;
    Inside are plague and famine.
    Those in the country
    Will die by the sword;
    Those in the city
    Will be devoured by famine and plague.
    The fugitives who escape
    Will flee to the mountains.
    Like doves of the valleys,
    They will all moan,
    Each for their own sins.
    Every hand will go limp;
    Every leg will be wet with urine.

    (Ezekiel 7:14-17)
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 12-21-2019 at 09:13 PM.

  4. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I want to but everything you just claimed stretches credulity beyond the breaking-point. The real problem is that the status quo doesn't change even in the best-case scenario (that everything you are saying is true). That is, a horrible pedo network gets shut down, lots of bad people go to jail. Then absolutely nothing changes, and the world keeps going on as before -- inflationary paper-money, cronyism run amok, materialistic, brainwashed consumers mindlessly consuming crap they don't need, and so on and so forth. Maybe a bunch of creepy child molesters/murderers/etc. go to jail. That's a good thing. But if nothing else comes of it, I don't necessarily see what has really changed, at least, not on the "IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL"-scale promised by the Q op. I hope they really understand the meaning of "biblical", because when it does get biblical, literally everyone is going to wet themselves (Trump, Q and anons included):
    Nobody said the world will be perfect, but if they bring down the elite Satanic cabal that we know stretches from Bohemian Grove to The Bilderberg Group, the perpetrators of 9/11 to George Soros, countless Democrats and Republicans, the Media Cabal to the worst of the military industrial compelx and banking cabal, it will be a great start.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  5. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    a great start.
    Reminds me of the old joke, "What do you call 10,000 politicians chained to the bottom of the sea?" I guess we can update it for 2020: "What do you call 10,000 cabalists chained to the bottom of the sea?" Definitely a great start.

  6. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    According to Q there are multiple investigations going on looking into the entire swamp.

    It is either true or false and we won't know yet.
    The optimist in me wants to believe this is true. The pessimist in me says it's just another dirty trick. I'll keep feeding my inner optimist and flogging my inner pessimist for now.

  7. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The optimist in me wants to believe this is true. The pessimist in me says it's just another dirty trick. I'll keep feeding my inner optimist and flogging my inner pessimist for now.
    I go with the optimist because I couldn't do anything different if the pessimist was right.

  8. #487
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I go with the optimist because I couldn't do anything different if the pessimist was right.
    That's where things get spiritual for me. I understand the concept of "the will of God" and so on, but I do not believe that God created us for apathy. It feels like we are all trapped in some kind of supernatural constraint that removes all agency from each individual. Whoever is responsible (among the heavenly beings) for this state-of-affairs is in a terrible way... I mean "eternal hellfire" terrible, because removing agency (free will) from creatures made in the image of God is tantamount to knowingly spitting in God's face. In short, this must be the handiwork of none other than Lucifer himself (it is surely not the handiwork of mortals) and it is one of the reasons that I am convinced that the Antichrist (capital 'A') is present on Earth.

  9. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    That's where things get spiritual for me. I understand the concept of "the will of God" and so on, but I do not believe that God created us for apathy. It feels like we are all trapped in some kind of supernatural constraint that removes all agency from each individual. Whoever is responsible (among the heavenly beings) for this state-of-affairs is in a terrible way... I mean "eternal hellfire" terrible, because removing agency (free will) from creatures made in the image of God is tantamount to knowingly spitting in God's face. In short, this must be the handiwork of none other than Lucifer himself (it is surely not the handiwork of mortals) and it is one of the reasons that I am convinced that the Antichrist (capital 'A') is present on Earth.
    We are meant to fight for good and try to make things better within whatever range of events GOD has planned. (to the best of our knowledge and ability)

    NPCs are an affront to GOD and complete failures as humans, they are almost as bad as those who purposely choose evil and those who try to turn people into NPCs are one of the worst kinds of evil.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #489
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Once every source of information is corrupted, where can a person turn to get reliable information? At the moment, it's starting to feel like there is nowhere safe to turn...
    Keep on looking for information, and don't believe anything the politicians or media (whether mainstream or alternative tell you)!


    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Trump has distanced himself from Epstein (since well before even Epstein's first trial) but why isn't the executive driving its own investigation?
    Sure that's what the Trump-supporting media wants us to believe, but in reality...

    Donald Trump only “cut ties” with “terrific” guy, Jeffrey Epstein a few weeks AFTER Epstein pleaded guilty to paedophilia in September 2007: https://news.vice.com/article/the-sa...n-bill-clinton


    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    This raises an interesting question. Did Trump, Barr, Acosta, et. al. merely see the writing on the wall and try to get ahead of the inevitable implosion of Epstein and crew?
    The following stories seem to confirm that Jeffrey Epstein was indeed “suicided” to prevent him from exposing the Trump administration for being involved with the “sweetheart deal” that gave him a very light sentence and also made his co-conspirators evade sentence.

    In 2009, now Attorney-General William Barr joined the law firm Kirkland & Ellis, the same law firm that represented Jeffrey Epstein in 2008 and fixed the “sweetheart deal” with Miami US attorney at the time Alexander Acosta (Donald’s former Secretary of Labor).
    Kirkland & Ellis continued to represent Epstein until 2011, when Barr worked at the firm.

    To top it all, Acosta had previously worked at Kirkland & Ellis (after being a court clerk in 1994-1995): https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/willi...ffrey-epstein/


    Jeffrey Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg told Manhattan's federal court that among those who approved Epstein's 2008 plea deal were Sigal Mandeleker, John Roth, Alice Fisher, Mark Filip and Jeffrey Sloman.
    In 2008, Mark Filip was Deputy Attorney General, now a partner at the law firm Kirkland & Ellis.

    Mandelker, who at the time was Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice, was involved in discussions on the plea deal.
    Sigal Mandeleker serves as Trump’s Under Secretary for the Department of the Treasury.

    John Roth is the Inspector General for the Department of Homeland Security since 2014.
    In 2008, Roth was chief of staff to the Deputy Attorney General.

    Alice Fisher was assistant US Attorney General at the time, and now a partner of the Latham & Watkins LLP law firm.
    Donald Trump interviewed Fisher for the position of FBI director after James Comey was fired.

    Weinberg also mentioned Acosta's top deputy, Jeffrey Sloman.

    Jeffrey Epstein was trying to defend himself with the argument that the same people that gave him the plea deal are still running the federal government, and shouldn’t be allowed to charge him again for the same crimes: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...case-over.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  12. #490
    Donald Trump only “cut ties” with “terrific” guy, Jeffrey Epstein a few weeks AFTER Epstein pleaded guilty to paedophilia in September 2007: https://news.vice.com/article/the-sa...n-bill-clinton
    I'm trying to follow the "principle of charity" (i.e. giving the benefit of doubt) in this case, whether to Trump, the Clintons or anybody else. The reason is that this case is clearly shot through with spiritual warfare, it has Satan's fingerprints all over it, and there is nothing Satan loves more than to use our own judgmentalism and tendency to leap to conclusions in order to twist and spin the truth until nobody knows which way is up.

    From the available evidence, it appears that Trump had cut social ties with Epstein well before the sex-crime charges. The Mar-A-Lago connection certainly does look dirty but there just isn't enough solid evidence to say for sure that there was something untoward going on. Epstein is like the Pig-Pen of US billionaires, he's always surrounded by a cloud of dirt everywhere he goes. But that doesn't necessarily make just anyone who ever appeared in a photo with him also dirty. He was, after all, a super-connector and until the pedophilia charges hit in 2005, many people in the upper crust circles of socialites may have been genuinely unaware of his sordid side. I sympathize with Virginia Roberts (Giuffre) in that she feels no one could be around Epstein and not know what was going on but I also think she has a deficient understanding of the true nature of manipulative people as a result of her own natural (and healthy) naivete. Master manipulators -- and Epstein was a gold-medal Olympic, psychopathic manipulator -- can pass through a single door and, in the span of two breaths, go from being in the middle of committing a crime to sitting at tea with a criminal investigator, without batting an eyelash. So, the idea that "everyone knew" what Epstein was doing is, I think, an idea that only applies on that side of the curtain that Epstein carefully maintained between the two sides of his life. Once you were on the "real Epstein" side of the curtain, you saw the monster and not only did you see the monster but you were exclusively surrounded by people all of whom knew the true monster that Epstein was. That doesn't mean that all the people that Epstein kept on the "billionaire socialite and philanthropist of science" side of the curtain knew what was going on behind the curtain, even if they suspected it (as is evident from Trump's "many of them are on the younger side" quote).

    The real problem is that we have a near-complete vacuum of facts and evidence. Facts, evidence and credible, corroborated eye-witness testimony... these are what is desperately needed in the Epstein case. And these are the things that the puppet-masters behind Epstein are working 24x7 to keep away from the public eye.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 12-22-2019 at 01:53 PM.

  13. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    From the available evidence, it appears that Trump had cut social ties with Epstein well before the sex-crime charges. The Mar-A-Lago connection certainly does look dirty but there just isn't enough solid evidence to say for sure that there was something untoward going on.
    We KNOW that Donald Trump now claims that he “never liked” Jeffrey Epstein and that he expelled him from the Mar-a-Lago. There isn’t a shred of evidence that Epstein was ever expelled though and there are many stories to suggest that they were indeed very close…

    In 2002 Donald Trump said for a story on Jeffrey Epstein:
    I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.
    Epstein didn't only have lots of phone numbers for Donald Trump, but even for his ex-wife Ivana and daughter Ivanka.

    We also KNOW that Donald Trump called Jeffrey Epstein twice in November 2004.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 12-23-2019 at 08:26 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  14. #492
    @Firestarter: Sure, I read the article, I'm aware of those facts. But they really are very weak facts and actually prove nothing untoward, in and of themselves. I'm not saying Trump's not guilty. I'm just saying that, if he is guilty, the hidden Establishment is doing a picture-perfect job keeping the facts that would prove he is guilty out of the public eye and away from investigators. Based on what we do know about Epstein's network (that is, its countless connections to the wealthy and powerful elite all around the globe and, simultaneously, countless underage and vulnerable girls systematically swept up and put into a pipeline of child prostitution), we can be confident that this will be a frequent theme -- lots of smoke everywhere, but nobody can prove there's an actual fire. Prince Andrew is the master template. "I was there. We now know 'with all the benefit of hindsight that one can possibly have' that there was underage prostitution occurring while I was there... but I did not have sex with underage girls and I had no idea that anybody else was doing that, either." Cool story, bro.... nobody believes it but, then, the courts can only convict with actual facts, actual evidence and actual, corroborated, eyewitness testimony.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 12-23-2019 at 07:45 PM.

  15. #493

  16. #494

  17. #495
    Ghislaine Maxwell — the British socialite who’s long been accused of serving as Jeffrey Epstein’s madam — is under investigation by the FBI, sources confirmed to The Post on Friday.
    Maxwell, who has largely kept out of the public eye since 2016, allegedly procured young women and groomed them to have sex with Epstein and his wealthy pals.
    Several other “people who facilitated” the dead pedophile’s alleged sexual abuse are also being probed but Maxwell is the main focus, two sources familiar with the investigation told Reuters.
    One of the sources said the probe is in its early stages and that the FBI is following up with leads it’s received from women who claim to have been victimized by Epstein.
    The FBI currently has no plans to interview Prince Andrew, who’s been accused of having sex with one of Epstein’s most vocal accusers, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, Reuters reported. They did not rule out the possibility that he could be questioned at a later date.

    More at: https://nypost.com/2019/12/27/feds-f...laine-maxwell/

  18. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    We KNOW that Donald Trump now claims that he “never liked” Jeffrey Epstein and that he expelled him from the Mar-a-Lago. There isn’t a shred of evidence that Epstein was ever expelled though and there are many stories to suggest that they were indeed very close…

    In 2002 Donald Trump said for a story on Jeffrey Epstein:

    Epstein didn't only have lots of phone numbers for Donald Trump, but even for his ex-wife Ivana and daughter Ivanka.

    We also KNOW that Donald Trump called Jeffrey Epstein twice in November 2004.

    LOL.. Ya, we know, Trump was targeted by Epstein. Trump is rich. Epstein targeted rich people. What's your point?

    Trump was too smart to be entrapped.. however he was curious about the whole operation and wanted to see if he could get enough dirt on Epstein and others involved for his own benefit. So he stayed friends. Until Epstein was kicked out of Mar-a-lago, which multiple people have corroborated. It doesn't mean he wrote it down anywhere or put it on the books, he could have simply asked him to leave and not come back. And guess what?? You have no evidence that Epstein ever came back to Mar-a-lago after that.

    You have nothing. Except a pretty odd case of TDS.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL.. Ya, we know, Trump was targeted by Epstein. Trump is rich. Epstein targeted rich people. What's your point?

    Trump was too smart to be entrapped.. however he was curious about the whole operation and wanted to see if he could get enough dirt on Epstein and others involved for his own benefit. So he stayed friends. Until Epstein was kicked out of Mar-a-lago, which multiple people have corroborated. It doesn't mean he wrote it down anywhere or put it on the books, he could have simply asked him to leave and not come back. And guess what?? You have no evidence that Epstein ever came back to Mar-a-lago after that.

    You have nothing. Except a pretty odd case of TDS.
    And Trump was probably infiltrating and investigating the left so he had to hang out with them.

    He had to become a celebrity to pull off his capture of the Presidency for the white hats and that meant he had to be part of the Hollywood crowd.

  21. #498

  22. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump was too smart to be entrapped.. however he was curious about the whole operation and wanted to see if he could get enough dirt on Epstein and others involved for his own benefit. So he stayed friends. Until Epstein was kicked out of Mar-a-lago, which multiple people have corroborated. It doesn't mean he wrote it down anywhere or put it on the books, he could have simply asked him to leave and not come back. And guess what?? You have no evidence that Epstein ever came back to Mar-a-lago after that. .
    So you even admit that there isn’t a shred of evidence for this claim (or most of the others you make)? You’re saying that we should believe that Donald Trump expelled Jeffrey Epstein, without evidence because multiple Trump cronies have said so, but that I have to prove that Epstein later was back in the Mar-a-Lago?!?
    Jeffrey Epstein has denied by the way that he was ever expelled.

    Of course your unfounded claims are really, very credible, right?!?
    What was it you claimed? Something like that Jeffrey Epstein isn’t death, but in “witness protection”, spilling the beans on the dirty elite?
    At what time – when Epstein still hasn’t reappeared - will you admit that (once again) you were totally wrong?!? Please give us a date, when we can tell you (and you will admit): @dannno you were wrong!


    It is of course a bit strange that the "too smart" Donald Trump has filled his administration with the swamp, including crooked lawyers (not only Acosta) that were involved in the sweetheart deal that got not only Epstein off the hook, but also all of his co-conspirators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    In 2009, now Attorney-General William Barr joined the law firm Kirkland & Ellis, the same law firm that represented Jeffrey Epstein in 2008 and fixed the “sweetheart deal” with Miami US attorney at the time Alexander Acosta (Donald’s former Secretary of Labor).
    Kirkland & Ellis continued to represent Epstein until 2011, when Barr worked at the firm.

    To top it all, Acosta had previously worked at Kirkland & Ellis (after being a court clerk in 1994-1995): https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/willi...ffrey-epstein/


    Jeffrey Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg told Manhattan's federal court that among those who approved Epstein's 2008 plea deal were Sigal Mandeleker, John Roth, Alice Fisher, Mark Filip and Jeffrey Sloman.
    In 2008, Mark Filip was Deputy Attorney General, now a partner at the law firm Kirkland & Ellis.

    Mandelker, who at the time was Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice, was involved in discussions on the plea deal.
    Sigal Mandeleker serves as Trump’s Under Secretary for the Department of the Treasury.

    John Roth is the Inspector General for the Department of Homeland Security since 2014.
    In 2008, Roth was chief of staff to the Deputy Attorney General.

    Alice Fisher was assistant US Attorney General at the time, and now a partner of the Latham & Watkins LLP law firm.
    Donald Trump interviewed Fisher for the position of FBI director after James Comey was fired.

    Weinberg also mentioned Acosta's top deputy, Jeffrey Sloman.

    Jeffrey Epstein was trying to defend himself with the argument that the same people that gave him the plea deal are still running the federal government, and shouldn’t be allowed to charge him again for the same crimes: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...case-over.html

    There are many, many people in Trump’s inner circle associated with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell…

    See Ghislaine Maxwell with William Philip Lauder (executive chairman of Estée Lauder and nephew of Trump’s friend, MEGA member, Chabad-Lubavitcher Ronald Lauder), 18 November 2013, New York.



    In 2014, Jeffrey Epstein invested $1.5 million in SUM with Barak. In 2015, that money went into Carbyne.
    Barak became the front-man for Carbyne.

    In September 2017, Russian oligarchs Viktor Vekselberg and Andrew Intrater bought 24% of Carbyne’s Class A-1 shares through Intrater’s Columbus Nova Technology Partners (CNTP). Vekselberg and Intrater, who are close to Trump, are under US sanctions: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...start=60#p4908

    Carbyne also has ties to China through co-founder and shareholder Lital Leshem.
    Leshem now works at Frontier Resources Group (FRG) of Erik Prince (the brother of Trump’s Education Secretary Betsy DeVos): https://narativ.org/2019/07/27/building-big-brother/


    In February 2005, Polish national Janusz Banasiak started working for Epstein as his Palm Beach house manager.
    According to his LinkedIn page, Banasiak was also the “property manager” for the Epstein associated Neptune LLC (located in the Virgin Islands).

    In one of those strange coincidences, in 1980 Banasiak worked for the Bronfman’s Seagram liquor company.
    According to attorney Brad Edwards, Banasiak is one of several employees for which Epstein hired and paid attorneys after the federal criminal probe and civil suits filed by victims.

    In August 2011, Banasiak married his second wife Rodica “Ofelia” Banasiak, who in October 2015 listed Epstein’s El Brillo Way mansion as her place of residence.
    Ofelia found long-term employment working for the ex-wife of Donald, Ivana Trump until she sold her Palm Beach home in 2014.
    In 2014, Ivana Trump also hired Ofelia’s daughter for a couple of month to help her move (after she had sold her Palm Beach house).

    On 4 July 2019, only 2 days before Epstein’s arrest, Ofelia shared a video of the Rocky Mountains from a plane. Throughout July, Ofelia posted photos of Gunnison, Colorado, where Epstein´s friends Glenn and Eva Dubin own a ranch.
    The Dubins’ longtime chef, Emily Womac, replied to Ofelia's July 21 photo at the Ouray Hot Springs, and Ofelia responded back: https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-fa...einand-a-trump


    See Jeffrey Epstein's chief pilot, Larry Visoski, with Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway in 2016: https://twitter.com/soychicka/status...43271566397442



    Two months after he completed his detention in Florida, in August 2010, Jeffrey Epstein atttended a screening party of “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps” in the Southampton mansion of David and Julia Koch, at the invitation of Peggy Siegal.

    This party was attended by some people close to Donald Trump (besides Jeffrey Epstein):
    Treasury Secretary, Bonesman Steve Mnuchin;
    Commerce Secretary, long-time Rothschild banker Wilbur Ross;
    Trump lawyer, Rudy Giuliani;
    Blackstone CEO, Steven Schwarzman;
    Former CEO of Lehman Brothers, Pete Peterson;
    Billionaire, Henry Kravis;
    Equity king, Leon Black;
    Department store heir, Jonathan Farklas.

    According to an eye witness Epstein was “greeted warmly by guests” and:
    It was the first time he has been out in two years, but nobody blinked he was there.
    He was chatting to Jonathan Farkas, Wilbur Ross and Leon Black. He was sitting right near Rudy Giuliani.
    http://archive.is/cfOLx


    See Ghislaine Maxwell with media mogul, friend of Jacob Rothschild and Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner, Rupert Murdoch at the Fifth Important Dinner for Women hosted by Queen Rania Al Abdullah, Wendi Murdoch (Rupert’s ex-wife, who’s also very close with Ivanka and Jared) and Indra Nooyi, New York, September 2010.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  23. #500

  24. #501
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  25. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    How long before she's found face down floating.
    Will she ever be found?

  26. #503
    Probably, because it seems Jeff Epstein's death did not set the right example.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  27. #504
    https://twitter.com/3Days3Nights/sta...08680607277056




  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #505
    An explosive new report has asserted that deceased sex criminal Jeffery Epstein and his alleged 'madame' Ghislaine Maxwell were foreign intelligence 'assets', and that she is currently hiding in a safehouse in Israel.
    'Ghislaine is protected. She and Jeffrey were assets of sorts for multiple foreign governments. They would trade information about the powerful people caught in his net — caught at Epstein's house,' a unnamed source told Page Six.


    'She is not in the US, she moves around. She is sometimes in the UK, but most often in other countries, such as Israel, where her powerful contacts have provided her with safe houses and protection,' the source said.
    Maxwell is being 'protected because of the information she has on the world's most powerful people,' the source said.

    More at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-Israel.html

  30. #506
    Trump needs to prove he’s American First for real & order the swift prosecution of Ghislaine.

  31. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Maxwell is being 'protected because of the information she has on the world's most powerful people,' the source said.
    This whole "Ghislaine is traveling the globe, carefree in the knowledge she is safe because of all the dirt she has"-narrative is simply laughable.

    Sometimes I wonder if the entire globe has become mentally retarded. I don't say that lightly, either... I am running out of alternative explanations. Have people really never thought through what power actually is? "She'll expose them." Really? How about this: she'll be replaced with a body double (or already was a long time ago). They've done it before. "They can't get away with that because of <something to do with identity papers>." The people in power are the ones who issue passports, licenses and other identifying documents, duh! "If she dies, her lawyer(s) would just mail off documents with incriminating information to the big media outlets." (a) Her lawyers won't do squat unless they want to end up like this guy and (b) the big media outlets are all owned and operated by the very people you think that Maxwell is going to "expose" by mailing them incriminating documents.

    You people (the ignorant, gullible masses) deserve to be derided but you are so naive that it's pitiable!

  32. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    This whole "Ghislaine is traveling the globe, carefree in the knowledge she is safe because of all the dirt she has"-narrative is simply laughable.

    Sometimes I wonder if the entire globe has become mentally retarded. I don't say that lightly, either... I am running out of alternative explanations. Have people really never thought through what power actually is? "She'll expose them." Really? How about this: she'll be replaced with a body double (or already was a long time ago). They've done it before. "They can't get away with that because of <something to do with identity papers>." The people in power are the ones who issue passports, licenses and other identifying documents, duh! "If she dies, her lawyer(s) would just mail off documents with incriminating information to the big media outlets." (a) Her lawyers won't do squat unless they want to end up like this guy and (b) the big media outlets are all owned and operated by the very people you think that Maxwell is going to "expose" by mailing them incriminating documents.

    You people (the ignorant, gullible masses) deserve to be derided but you are so naive that it's pitiable!
    You either serve the machine or you expose it, there is no in between.

    If she is alive and well its because she still has some value to the machine and is NOT going to expose it or because she has switched sides and is being hidden by those trying to expose the machine.

  33. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    is being hidden by those trying to expose the machine.
    You have more faith in humanity than I can muster. While I know that the number of people submitting to the machine is less than 100%, it's not much less, and the few that have not submitted do not seem to have any form of organization or even basic cooperation. Truly "sheep without a shepherd."

  34. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    You have more faith in humanity than I can muster. While I know that the number of people submitting to the machine is less than 100%, it's not much less, and the few that have not submitted do not seem to have any form of organization or even basic cooperation. Truly "sheep without a shepherd."
    I believe that there are more people who are imperfect but opposed to the machine than that and that there are insurgent factions of the machine that seek to topple the current order for their own benefit.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-14-2019, 09:03 PM
  2. Federal prosecutors broke law in Jeffrey Epstein case, judge rules
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-03-2019, 08:23 PM
  3. Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein might just be the death of Hilary's campaign
    By Cleaner44 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-06-2019, 08:21 AM
  4. Donald Trump, The Clintons And Jeffrey Epstein
    By Philmanoman in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2016, 08:19 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 11:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •