Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOM: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

NVM

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Buckingham Palace finally broke their deafening silence and released the following statement:
    The Duke of York has been appalled by the recent reports of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged crimes.
    His Royal Highness deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in or encourage any such behaviour is abhorrent.
    In 2010, Prince Andrew (the Duke of York) was photographed with Jeffrey Epstein in New York's Central Park after he was released from his “sweetheart deal” prison sentence.
    Because of the bad publicity, Andrew had to quit as UK trade envoy (and not meet the paedophile Epstein in public places again).

The previous statement was released, shortly after a video emerged of Andrew’s 2010 visit to Epstein’s home.
    The most interesting from the video is that Andrew waves goodbye at the door when the following brunette leaves Epstein’s home (she isn’t underage) on 6 December 2010: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-claims.html

So Andrew is “appalled” by the recent reports, but simply denies having sex with the 17-year-old Virginia Roberts?
    What about the pool party with underage girls that Juan Alessi described (his affidavit is still completely missing).
    All of this hasn’t stopped Andrew or his ex-wife Fergie (Sarah Ferguson) from continuing their relationship with Epstein’t co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell, who has also recruited young women for sex for “Randy Andy” Prince Andrew close at home.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Some one named "John Roberts" was on epstein's plane

The fox news reporter says it wasn't him.

https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/s...07615598120961

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    The fox news reporter says it wasn't him.

https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/s...07615598120961
    Hmmm... could it be, I don’t know, say Chief Justice John Roberts? DUH DUH DUHHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Hmmm... could it be, I don’t know, say Chief Justice John Roberts? DUH DUH DUHHHHH!
    It could be. It could also be any of the other 7,000+ Americans named John Roberts.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    It could also be any of the other 7,000+ Americans named John Roberts.
    True, but only Supreme Court Justice John Roberts made the final decision establishing that Obamacare was legal - which astonished most conservatives and led many to wonder if he'd been blackmailed.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    (Valli6 gets it, sorry for rehashing your post)

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Roberts: Obamacare is a tax, thus legal.

Conservatives: *gasp*

Yeeeeah now it starts to make sense, doesn't it?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    It could be. It could also be any of the other 7,000+ Americans named John Roberts.
    Who are you trying to fool? Epstein was a little bit more selective of who his "friends" were than that
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Who are you trying to fool? Epstein was a little bit more selective of who his "friends" were than that
    SM is setting up his own alibi?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The fishy details surrounding Jeffrey Epstein, the child sex predator and prominent Democratic Party donor who died of an alleged suicide earlier this month, continues to get more bizarre by the day, as it becomes more obvious that the paper trail that could connect prominent figures to his illicit sex ring is drying up.
    Some information that could have been helpful in creating leads were logs showing who visited Jeffrey Epstein while he was on work release from June 30, 2008, to July 22, 2009. This was the sentence he received after being granted an extremely lenient sentence after pleading guilty on two charges of soliciting underage girls.
    It was alleged in three lawsuits filed this week that Epstein’s underage victims were still being transferred to Epstein’s Florida residence while he was serving his sentence on work release. These logs could have provided some clarity as to which associates Epstein was providing with underage prostitutes at that time.
    However, that information will never be known to the public – as the logs were mysteriously destroyed by law enforcement. Deputies maintained the records and kept them stored away in a safe so it could be preserved, only to inexplicably eliminate it before it could be properly analyzed by investigators.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s office claims that they were adhering to the retention schedules that were prescribed by law, but other records from around that time were kept intact. Thousands of pages of records were released recently, including the name of every deputy assigned to provide Epstein with security as he continued to live his lavish life with the legal repercussions being little more than a formality.
    Records show that Epstein was able to spend six days a week at his private office, enjoying regular trips to the chiropractor while on work release. Epstein paid deputies, who wore suits while on the job, for security as the jail often referred to him as a “client” rather than an inmate.
    “His financial status lends itself to his being victimized while in custody and as such, he has been placed in special management,” Capt. Mark Chamberlain wrote in an email addressed on the day Epstein reported to jail.
    “He is poorly versed in jail routine and society and his adjustment to incarceration will most likely be atypical. For the time being, I am authorizing that his cell door be left unlocked and he be given liberal access to the attorney room where a TV will be installed,” Chamberlain added.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/cover-...sly-destroyed/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It shouldn’t surprise anybody that one Jeffrey E. Epstein visited the Obama White House!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It shouldn’t surprise anybody that one Jeffrey E. Epstein visited the Obama White House!
    What is the source of this .csv file?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    What is the source of this .csv file?
    Good question...

I found it on a long thread on Epstein, which in turn found it on a Twitter account: http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/boar...8969&start=465

The thread looks more "reliable" than the BBC, CNN, Fox and Zerohegde together...

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

According to some sources there is a lot of information there that has been given to police by a battered woman's type organization.
    Do something Danke

Banned

Blog Entries
    Olsen Twins, bet you anything.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    According to some sources there is a lot of information there that has been given to police by a battered woman's type organization.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All said and done, Tuesday's hearing revealed that Epstein's attorneys are skeptical of the official determination that he committed suicide, and asked Judge Berman to oversee an investigation into the 66-year-old's death. Meanwhile, a separate group of FBI agents and prosecutors are doing the same.
    As noted below, prosecutors made clear that a dismissal against Epstein does not mean the investigation into co-conspirators will end, nor will it prevent the US Government from pursuing assets via civil forfeiture.
    Berman took no action on the motion to dismiss. According to Bloomberg, he may do it in writing, or he may take time to think it over since some of the victims' lawyers asked him to keep the record open.

According to the prosecutor, the dismissal against Epstein "in no way" hinders their investigation into other co-conspirators - or the prosecution of new defendants. Furthermore, the government may explore "the possibility of seeking civil forfeiture of any assets that would facilitate the crimes charged in this indictment."
    The prosecutor added that there are teams of FBI agents and other investigators probing Epstein's death at the Manhattan Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC), and that there is an active and ongoing grand jury investigation into what happened.
    Of note, attorney David Boies - who represents Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, said "Epstein did not act alone," adding "He could not have done what he did, on such scope and scale, for as many years as he did, without a number of other key individuals. Those individuals need to bear their share of responsibility and have their reckoning as well."
    Epstein attorney Martin Weinberg noted that Judge Berman has the authority to go to the ninth floor of the MCC where Epstein was housed and witness how pretrial defendants are housed, according to Bloomberg legal reporter Chris Dolmetsch.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...uesday-hearing

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

New Mexico is preparing to seize the land of late billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s Zorro Ranch, according to reports.
    New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas found that Epstein, whose 10,000 acre ranch was a combination of private and state-owned property, improperly leased land from the government to increase privacy.
    “Having fully reviewed the referral from the State Land Commissioner in connection with my office’s investigation into criminal conduct related to Jeffrey Epstein in New Mexico, I am issuing a determination that the State Land Commissioner should immediately retake State trust lands and cancel leases that were improperly given to him,” Balderas said in a statement.
    “The original leases to Epstein appear to have no beneficial use justification to the State, but rather appear to simply have been taken by him to increase privacy and the landmass surrounding his estate. This sweetheart deal must be canceled and reassigned to a New Mexico ranching family.”
    Leasing documents from the 90s indicated that Epstein would use the federal land to graze cattle, according to the New York Post.
    However, no evidence of Epstein owning any cattle was found.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/new-mexico-...e-zorro-ranch/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A key witness, in the child sex trafficking case against deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, has vanished "without a trace" as authorities "urgently" seek him for questioning, according to reports. Millionaire model agency boss Jean-Luc Brunel, 72, has been described as Epstein's alleged "fixer" or "provider" of underage girls. Investigators hunting for Brunel, however, say the Frenchman "has disappeared like a ghost without a trace." Authorities are making inquiries in Brazil, the US, and Europe as they hunt down Epstein's co-conspirators.

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/8676-key...thout-a-trace-
    © Neon Nettle

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast