Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOM: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A curious footnote has appeared in a court filing by Jeffrey Epstein's attorneys suggesting that the registered sex offender sold his infamous Boeing 727-200 weeks before his Satuday arreston suspicion of sex-trafficking minors.

While arguing for why Epstein should be allowed to remain under house arrest pending trial, his attorneys made the case that the wealthy financier would "deregister or otherwise ground his private jet," with the footnote reading "Mr. Epstein owns one private jet. He sold the other jet in June 2019," placing the sale just weeks before his July 6 arrest upon his return from Paris in his Gulfstream G550 according to Bloomberg.

On other words, it looks like the financier unloaded the potentially 'evidence-rich' aircraft - said to have had a bed installed where passengers reportedly had group sex with young girls - right before the hammer came down.

Epstein's 'timely' sale of the Lolita Express begs the question of what he may have known, and when he knew it. Notably, following a series of reports by the Miami Herald, the Senator Ben Sasse (R-NE) in February opened a probe into Epstein's 2008 'sweetheart' plea arrangement brokered by current Secretary of Labor Alex Acosta.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...court-document
    Deutsch bank closing his account was a nice tip-off too. Nice drop of the dime by them to give him the 411.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alexander Acosta - who was recently found out to have helped paedophile Jeffery Epstein evade justice - now wants to cut 80 per cent of funding to the government agency that combats child sex trafficking.

The US labour secretary plans to reduce the International Labour Affairs Bureau’s (ILAB) funding from $68m to $18.5m in the Department of Labours' 2020 fiscal year.
    ​The ILAB works to combat human trafficking and forced labour, particularly with cases of children.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/alexander-aco...164008111.html

Sometimes the agencies assigned to fight something actually facilitate it so we can't be sure what this means.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Look at the Drudge Report!!!

The storm is here!!!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Was this child prostitution, or sex trafficking? The two are not the same.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Was this child prostitution, or sex trafficking? The two are not the same.
    All that, and satanic worship, child torture and sacrifice and cannabalism (allegedly)
    Buckle up. The world is about to learn how much evil there is, especially with Hollywood and the political establishment.

We may be seeing the end of the Democratic Party.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: 917868
    No.7012019

Jul 12 2019 10:07:25 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1149688349009092611
    "FIND OUT THE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO THAT ISLAND."
    -POTUS
    Anons know.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Look at the Drudge Report!!!

The storm is here!!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The judge they had give Epstein his sweetheart deal was retired, and they just brought her in for the day. Apparently the regular judges didn’t want to touch it. Imagine the hoops that can be effortlessly jumped through. From the link, click the woman at the bottom of the big circle for the source:

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

CNN’s Chris Cuomo reached a new low in world journalism this week by literally begging people not to delve into accused child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s high-profile friendships.
    “When we’re talking about Epstein, you got to stick to what is common sense on these things, all right?. Don’t get buried in legalese, don’t follow the finger-pointing, and please don’t get up on the intrigue of who was better friends with this guy. Who cares? Let’s take a look at the facts of what we know about how it was handled. Okay? We are going to dissect them with one of the best investigators around. What was done that seems fine and what was fugazi,” said Cuomo.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/please...teins-friends/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Alexander Acosta - who was recently found out to have helped paedophile Jeffery Epstein evade justice - now wants to cut 80 per cent of funding to the government agency that combats child sex trafficking.
    While I haven’t seen any new information since Alexander Acosta became Secretary of Labor, he has resigned?!?

Friday, Acosta announced his resignation standing next to President Donald Trump at the White House lawn over the “sweetheart deal” with the well-connected paedophile Jeffrey Epstein that also got the other child molesters in the sex ring off the hook: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48967419

Here’s another victim of Epstein (with dollar signs in her eyes!) that recently told how Epstein raped her, when she was only 15 years old.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    All that, and satanic worship, child torture and sacrifice and cannabalism (allegedly)
    Buckle up. The world is about to learn how much evil there is, especially with Hollywood and the political establishment.

We may be seeing the end of the Democratic Party.
    Not just the Democratic Party, but I hope all of the scum that use party lines to divide our country so that only they benefit go down. I want to see the Bushs, the Clintons, the Obamas, the Hollywood elites, the Bidens, the whoever who participated in Pizzagate (which was and is a lot more than just a pizza store in DC) all get exposed for the evil that they are. If Trump is part of this too, take him down as well.

I hope (but unfortunately doubt) that the true evil of this will be exposed. I am betting that the what will become of this is that Epstein will go to jail, the Left will peg Trump as the only recipient of what Epstein offered, and then this will be the new Russia distraction until the 2020 election. Maybe we’ll get a good Eisenhower style final address by the President if he loses in 2020 that exposes the whole thing to bring the house of cards crashing... one can dream.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    I hope (but unfortunately doubt) that the true evil of this will be exposed. I am betting that the what will become of this is that Epstein will go to jail, the Left will peg Trump as the only recipient of what Epstein offered, and then this will be the new Russia distraction until the 2020 election. Maybe we’ll get a good Eisenhower style final address by the President if he loses in 2020 that exposes the whole thing to bring the house of cards crashing... one can dream.
    In all of these scandals, they simply pick a scapegoat.
    Then they tell us that it was an isolated incident and that it won't happen again.

While the crimes, money laundering, abuse, genocide and distractions continue we are told that it's "democratic" that we can chose between the puppets they select for us to vote for (do we really have to accept Trump against Biden for 2020?).
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Not just the Democratic Party, but I hope all of the scum that use party lines to divide our country so that only they benefit go down. I want to see the Bushs, the Clintons, the Obamas, the Hollywood elites, the Bidens, the whoever who participated in Pizzagate (which was and is a lot more than just a pizza store in DC) all get exposed for the evil that they are. If Trump is part of this too, take him down as well.

The Swamp: “We investigated ourselves, and found no evidence of wrong doing. Epstein is the bad guy, and he is being dealt with. The only open question is whether there is a Trump connection.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The Swamp: “We investigated ourselves, and found no evidence of wrong doing. Epstein is the bad guy, and he is being dealt with. The only open question is whether there is a Trump connection.”
    Yep, pretty much.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    In all of these scandals, they simply pick a scapegoat.
    Then they tell us that it was an isolated incident and that it won't happen again.

While the crimes, money laundering, abuse, genocide and distractions continue we are told that it's "democratic" that we can chose between the puppets they select for us to vote for (do we really have to accept Trump against Biden for 2020?).
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

President Donald Trump plotted his takedown of accused child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s elite inner circle during the 2016 election, convening a meeting with then-National Enquirer owner David Pecker prior to Trump’s comment at CPAC 2015 about how Bill Clinton has a Jeffrey Epstein problem.
    Vanity Fair reports: “Trump had been following the story closely. In the week or so leading up to his CPAC speech, David Pecker, who owned the Enquirer until it was sold in ruin earlier this year, visited Trump on the 26th floor of Trump Tower, bringing along an issue with a Prince Andrew and Epstein-related cover, according to people familiar with the meeting. Pecker, of course, was in the business of protecting Trump…Pecker, he later told me, used to send him articles and issues before they were published so that he and Trump could read them. After the meeting Trump called in Sam Nunberg, then a Trump Organization employee, who saw Pecker leaving Trump’s office. “Michael was sitting in there when I came in, and the issue of the National Enquirer with the pictures of Prince Andrew was on his desk,” Nunberg recalled. “He said not to tell anyone, but that Pecker had just been there and had brought the issue with him. Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse.'”
    Interesting.
    This was well known to close observers.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report...island-photos/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Five Manhattan lawmakers wrote to New York Attorney General Letitia James on Friday, urging her to probe Manhattan DA Cy Vance’s failed support eight years ago of more lenient sex offender monitoring for multi-millionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
    The inexplicable, kid-glove treatment has already prompted outrage by one challenger for Vance’s office.
    Now, State Assembly members Dan Quart, Yuh-Line Niou and Harvey Epstein and City Councilmembers Margaret Chin and Carlina Rivera are asking James to expand an existing investigation into Vance’s handling of the Harvey Weinstein case to include his staff’s support of Epstein during a 2011 sex-offender registration hearing.
    “It appears that the Manhattan District Attorney does not share our disgust at Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes,” the lawmakers wrote James.
    At the hearing, a Manhattan Assistant District Attorney asked that Epstein be categorized as a level-one sex offender, the least serious level — despite a risk assessment that determined he should be categorized as a level-three offender, The Post reported.

More at: https://nypost.com/2019/07/13/lawmak...-epstein-case/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Certain features of the "temple" raise even more questions. When INSIDER consulted James Both, a contractor and engineer based in Chicago, he first pointed to the wooden door. "It's styled like what you might see on a castle, with what appears to be a reinforcing lock bar across the face," he said. "What makes it peculiar is that if you wanted to keep people out, the bar would be placed inside the building, [but the] locking bar appears to be placed on the outside ... as if it were intended to lock people in."
    It looks painted on, to me:

Go to about 1:48..

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post

It's hard to tell but it's creepy either way.
    It could just be symbolism, I imagine they have other ways to control their victims.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post

Nothing to see here.

Some have speculated that Epstein’s “intelligence” role was as a crucial witness during the trial of two Bear Stearns executives accused of corporate securities fraud during the 2008 financial crisis.
    But in March, Fox News reported that Epstein “did not provide any meaningful cooperation to obtain his relatively light sentence in the hedge fund case or likely any case tied to the financial crisis.”
    “Bottom line, I have no knowledge of Epstein cooperating in any way in the Bear Stearns case,” a former federal prosecutor told Fox. “There was no reason to use him.”
    What is known is that Epstein was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and the Trilateral Commission, both of which have an agenda of one-world government and serve as recruiting grounds for the intelligence community, along with all sectors of government — including cabinet positions and the presidency itself (Richard Nixon was CFR; Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush were Trilateral Commission.)
    Epstein was also on the board of the Rockefeller Institute. It was largely Rockefeller money that founded the CFR in 1921. Many of the founding and early members of the organization were business associates of John D. Rockefeller.
    The Trilateral Commission was founded by David Rockefeller (grandson of the original John D.) in 1973 while he simultaneously served as CFR chairman.
    Epstein’s elite associations have led some to speculate that he manages Rockefeller money, although the wealthy family denies the relationship.
    In fact, little is known of how Epstein actually makes his money. He has claimed to only take on clients with a worth of over $1 billion. But Epstein’s only known client is Leslie Wexner, the retail mogul whose company, L Brands, owns Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, and other major brands (though Wexner allegedly deserted Epstein following the 2006 legal proceedings).
    Wexner is also known for his philanthropical endeavors and for being a major Republican donor (though he split ways with the party over the presidency of Donald Trump). Both have made him a high-profile figure among political leaders. President George W. Bush, for instance, appointed Wexner to serve in the Honorary Delegation to Jerusalem for Israel’s 60th anniversary in 2008.
    Many believe Wexner to be the true source of Epstein’s wealth. It was through Wexner’s influence that Epstein joined elite clubs such as the CFR and the Trilateral Commission. And around the time of Wexner’s befriending of Epstein that the latter went from being kicked out of Bear Stearns for “getting into trouble” to running his own company with 300 employees.
    Even Epstein’s New York mansion (reportedly the largest private residence in Manhattan) was gifted to him by Wexner after the billionaire purchased it for $13.2 million in 1989 and spent millions more to renovate it.
    Also curious is Epstein’s relationship with longtime friend and one-time girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of being the financier’s madam, allegedly recruiting underage girls into prostitution and assisting Epstein in abusing them.
    The wealthy socialite is the daughter of Robert Maxwell, a wealthy British publisher and MP with links to the KGB, MI6, and the Israeli intelligence service Mossad. In a report, the British Foreign office called Maxwell “a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia.”
    Maxwell was found dead in 1991, having drowned after falling from his yacht, the Lady Ghislaine (named after his daughter).

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...elligence-ties

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It could just be symbolism, I imagine they have other ways to control their victims.
    That's my guess.

Yeah it's 3D painted on. The wall line against the foundation is straight. Notice there's no obvious doors on that structure. Other drone videos indicate that there are tunnel entrances around the island, indicating that movement on the island can be by road or by tunnel. Since those buildings are likely for various occult rituals, including the icky stuff, having tunnels that enter into the structures would avoid any prying eyes from drones or LEO or whoever.

And remember folks, Luciferianism is NOT Satanism though most think they are the same thing.

"She didn't deserve that! It is NOT what I stand for!"
    Last edited by devil21; 07-14-2019 at 10:47 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    And remember folks, Luciferianism is NOT Satanism though most think they are the same thing.

"She didn't deserve that! It is NOT what I stand for!"
    The devil wears many masks but all the roads he invites his victims down lead to the same place in the end.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/3Days3Nights/sta...49974736474112

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast