Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: BOOM: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors

The establishment would like nothing more than for the American people to forget all about Jeffrey Epstein and his peculiarly extensive list of powerful friends, but truth-seekers know better. Epstein isn’t significant merely for his own heinous crimes, but because he serves as a crucial piece in understanding the workings, nature, and aim of the global elite who seek to establish a New World Order.
    A new book, Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales, claims to shed light on the mysterious financier, alleging he was more than a well-connected socialite leading a double life as a sex trafficker; he was an asset of the global intelligence community whose service to these agencies granted him a free pass for his perversions for decades.
    In their book, authors Dylan Howard, Melissa Cronin, and James Robertson take a close look at Epstein’s intelligence ties, particularly to Mossad, the Israeli national intelligence.
    “When we set out to write a book about his crimes, we thought we knew the whole story. Before long, however, what we uncovered was compelling evidence that Jeffrey Epstein was a spy — largely for Israel’s Mossad — and allowed to operate in the United States seemingly without consequence,” Dylan Howard told Fox News. “This is a much bigger story than the world has ever known and is continually being ignored or glossed over in much of the new reporting about Epstein.”

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-s-blackmailer
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Wow, the first news article I've read in a while that actually makes some sense:
    Daily Mail: 'Trump blew whistle on Jeffrey Epstein'; Pedophile's threat to expose President 'as a financial fraud' after he 'stole' his $125M mansion led to then-tycoon outing the pedophile to cops

Reality truly is stranger than fiction...

Update: Just realized this was published back in July (I stumbled across it presented as a breaking news item).

Anyway, this clarifies a lot of things for me. If I had to guess the back-story to the Trump-Epstein relationship, Epstein made friends with Trump with intentions to target him as he targeted many similar wealthy and influential individuals. He partied with Trump and vice-versa. At some point, he made "the offer" to Trump. I think this is why, later on, Trump made the remark about Epstein liking some women "on the younger side." I think Trump immediately understood what was up (peddling underage women to a wealthy man as blackmail bait), and decided that it was time to turn the tables on Epstein. One bad turn deserves another.

This is all in my opinion. The facts are difficult to pin down due to the extreme scarcity of tangible evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Meh

• Jeffrey Epstein informed President Trump of a real estate purchase he planned to make in Palm Beach back in 2004 claims Michael Wolff
    • He was trying to determine if he could move the pool on the property which he was prepared to bid $36 million for and then flip
    • Epstein, 66, was not afraid of letting Trump know this because he assumed he did not have the money to purchase the property
    • Trump got the money from Deutsche Bank and bid $5 million more than Epstein before putting the home on the market for $125 million after renovations
    • Epstein threatened to expose Trump claims Wolff and in turn he suggests that Trump outed Epstein to police and helped launch the 2005 criminal probe
    • The property sold for $96 million to Dmitry Rybolovlev and in 2016 was torn down and made into three lots, that each sold for over $30 million

I see no reason to trust Wolff, his book is full of lies intended to make Trump look bad and this is all the better he could do to try and make Trump look bad about Epstein?

I don't see anything horrible about this even if it was true and if anything it confirms that Trump blew the whistle on Epstein.
    Epstein was arrested because Trump became President, he would not have been otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    See my update to previous post. It's not so much about Wolff as it is about fleshing out the motives of the various actors involved. Whether or not Trump actually bid Epstein out of this property as described, the narrative of a "good relationship gone sour" makes a lot of sense to me given the many existing photos of Trump and Epstein together. If Epstein ever offered an underage girl to Trump (and it seems that he did, based on Trump's "younger side" quote), Trump would have immediately understood that Epstein was actually a wolf in sheep's clothing and would have retaliated accordingly. In my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump never trusted Epstein, when he ate at Epstein's house he ate in the kitchen with the cook so he could see what went into his food.

I think Trump was investigating Epstein for the white hats, he was involved with helping bring down some mobsters in Atlantic City too.
    Bump for Ghislane.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/federal-ju...opstories.html

This from the comments section.

8 hours ago
    MEANTIME, IN TRUE NEWS: The shooting came days after the judge was #$%$igned a case with links to Jefferey Epstein, although there is not yet any suggestion that the attack is linked her work.The attack began at around 5pm when Mark Anderl answered the front door to the family home. He was shot several times. Daniel, a student at Catholic University in Washington, D.C., then went to investigate the commotion and was fatally shot. The gunman then reportedly fled the scene.

https://www.newsweek.com/judge-esthe...pstein-1518974

he son of a federal judge was killed and her husband injured when a gunman opened fire at their family home in New Jersey on Sunday night.

New Jersey U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas' 20-year-old son Daniel Anderl was killed in the attack in North Brunswick, New Jersey, by a suspect dressed in a FedEx uniform. Salas was not injured in the shooting.

On July 15, four days before the shooting, Salas was assigned to the ongoing lawsuit brought by Deutsche Bank investors who claim the company made false and misleading statements about its anti-money laundering policies. The suit also alleged the bank failed to properly monitor "high-risk" customers, including convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Salas was nominated by President Barack Obama and was confirmed in 2011 having previously served as a U.S. Magistrate Judge in New Jersey.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 07-20-2020 at 05:54 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

https://twitter.com/Angela17Patriot/...39279216803845

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Logs for every flight made by Jeffrey Epstein’s aircraft over 21 years have been subpoenaed, “sparking panic” among his rich and famous pals.

The Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein had a home, has demanded logs for his four helicopters and three planes, from 1998 to his suicide last year.

Denise George has filed a lawsuit against Epstein’s estate, alleging 22 counts, including aggravated rape, child abuse and neglect, human trafficking, forced labour and prostitution.

As well as the passenger lists, Ms George is seeking any “complaints or reports of potentially suspicious conduct” and any personal notes the pilots made.

The subpoena demands the names and contact details of anyone who worked for the pilots or who “interacted with or observed” Jeffrey Epstein or any passengers associated with him.

More at: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...named-22714180

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Wasnt Ginsburg on the Epstein flight logs?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wasnt Ginsburg on the Epstein flight logs?
    Don't think so, John Roberts was. Question is, which one? Stay tuned.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Don't think so, John Roberts was. Question is, which one? Stay tuned.
    In some ways, to quote Hilldog, at this point what difference does it make? The only solutions that will be offered will end up being more monitoring of Joe Sixpack, not "draining the swamp". Seems to me that what we're looking at these days are the biggest limited hangouts https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_hangout in the history of psyops.

We saw how all the 9/11 stuff ended up leading to more monitoring of Americans and more police state than any material impact on terrorism. Why would this time be any different?
    Last edited by devil21; 09-23-2020 at 01:27 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

UPDATE:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/key-takeaw...100219239.html

A 350-page report from the DOJ’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR), which was made public Thursday, determined none of the five federal prosecutors who were deeply involved in the Epstein investigation committed professional misconduct or violated any clear and unambiguous rules when they reached the deal without informing or consulting with victims.

Instead, the OPR report faulted former Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, then the U.S. Attorney in Miami, for exhibiting “poor judgment” in deciding to resolve the Epstein case through a non-prosecution agreement and in failing to make certain the alleged victims were notified in advance of Epstein’s guilty plea in state court that ended the federal investigation.

“They just say he used poor judgment, and that's their way of basically letting everyone off the hook while offering some sort of an olive branch to the victims that we acknowledge weren't treated perfectly,” said Brad Edwards, who sued the DOJ in 2008 on behalf of Epstein accusers, seeking to invalidate the once-secret deal. “But nobody really did anything wrong. It's really offensive. It's hurtful.”

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Meanwhile...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/epstein-v...002922236.html

Carolyn Andriano, a victim of sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein whose testimony was crucial to putting away his accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, has died.

There was no obituary or funeral service after she passed away earlier this year, and police in West Palm Beach, Florida, opened an investigation into her death. After The Daily Beast reached out for comment, police spokesman Mike Jachles told us that the investigation was concluding and that Carolyn died of an accidental overdose.

Gonna go out on a limb and say Epstein's client list will be released once everybody on the list has died.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Gonna go out on a limb and say Epstein's client list will be released once everybody on the list has died.
    Whomever they are, they are well connected. Prince Andrew for one.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/playteaux/status...95652065096147

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Wonder if the cop Epstein was cell mates with is now in witness protection.

Calvin Coolidge

Epstein is still likely in a safe house somewhere.

(Bloomberg) -- President Joe Biden raised $42 million for his reelection campaign and the Democratic Party in January and now heads to the West Coast for events with deep-pocketed donors, including billionaire Haim Saban and entertainment mogul Casey Wasserman.

Biden ended January with a $130 million war chest for his reelection effort, according a statement released by the campaign. That’s a record amount for a Democratic candidate at this point in the calendar.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ul/ar-BB1izwKQ

President Biden returns to California for fundraising events
    https://www.nbclosangeles.com/decisi...vents/3343519/

Saban has famously described himself as a “one-issue guy”, with the issue being support for Israel.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveb...update=2721434

Casey & Laura Wasserman is listed in Epstein's black book on page 56.

https://epsteinsblackbook.com/names/...aura-wasserman

Haim Saban wiki:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban
    Last edited by Snowball; 02-20-2024 at 04:56 PM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920