Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOM: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It Sure Looks Like Jeffrey Epstein Was a Spy—But Whose?
    By John R. Schindler • 07/10/19
    If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say British or Turk.
    Sibel Edmunds testified that Turks had dirt on a US congresswoman. Seems Turks like blackmail.

Even so, my first guess would be Brit. Their government are all a bunch of pedos, and it seems to me they were the ones most hell bent on making sure Trump was not elected.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hope this opens some $#@! wide up. I don't care who is in the fallout. Clintons, Trump. Doesn't matter to me.

We've covered this $#@! on the forums. We know the whole 'Comet Pizzaria' was a distraction to turn this knowledge, exposed in the Podesta emails, into a 'conspiracy theory.'

We've had forum members try to do EXACTLY that. And we all now who they are.

I don't give a $#@!. This whole reality is the same one promoting kids cross-dressing and transgendering at the age of ten.

And the truth of the matter is... a bullet in the brain pan is not good enough.

Capitol steps crucifixion is the only moral justice.

Until Nature and Natures God wipes their physical existence from this earth.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Hope this opens some $#@! wide up. I don't care who is in the fallout. Clintons, Trump. Doesn't matter to me.

We've covered this $#@! on the forums. We know the whole 'Comet Pizzaria' was a distraction to turn this knowledge, exposed in the Podesta emails, into a 'conspiracy theory.'

We've had forum members try to do EXACTLY that. And we all now who they are.

I don't give a $#@!. This whole reality is the same one promoting kids cross-dressing and transgendering at the age of ten.

And the truth of the matter is... a bullet in the brain pan is not good enough.

Capitol steps crucifixion is the only moral justice.

Until Nature and Natures God wipes their physical existence from this earth.
    Out of rep.
    Somebody please cover me.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It Sure Looks Like Jeffrey Epstein Was a Spy—But Whose?
    By John R. Schindler • 07/10/19
    CIA I would suspect.
    https://newspunch.com/cia-agent-elite-pedophiles-child/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/stat...78203614580736

Fingers will be pointing in every direction before this is done. Much of it misdirection.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say British or Turk.
    Sibel Edmunds testified that Turks had dirt on a US congresswoman. Seems Turks like blackmail.

Even so, my first guess would be Brit. Their government are all a bunch of pedos, and it seems to me they were the ones most hell bent on making sure Trump was not elected.
    Epstein certainly had high level UK contacts. Were they masterminds or were they being compromised and blackmailed?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Epstein certainly had high level UK contacts. Were they masterminds or were they being compromised and blackmailed?
    The latter
    +

Hugh Hefner was to the C I A what Epstein was to the M O S S A D

Gathering through hidden cameras materials for blackmailing
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Try M O S S A D
    Hand in Glove

dirty hands.. soiled gloves
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Hugh Hefner was to the C I A what Epstein was to the M O S S A D

Gathering through hidden cameras materials for blackmailing
    Kind of like what Noriega did to the Bushes?

Kind of like what Noriega did to the Bushes?
    Like Midnight Climax did?

Ever listen to the Victim Testimonies..?

Ever think it ended?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Like Midnight Climax did?

Ever listen to the Victim Testimonies..?

Ever think it ended?
    Epstein probably substituted coke for LSD when enticing blackmail victims...

Try M O S S A D
    I thought that was pretty obvious.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

According to NYT, Epstein "appears to have been doing business and trading currencies through Deutsche Bank until just a few months ago." But as the possibility of federal charges loomed, the bank ended its client relationship with Epstein. It is not clear what the value of those accounts were at the time they were closed.
    Bloomberg confirms, reporting that "Deutsche Bank severed business ties with Jeffrey Epstein earlier this year, just as federal authorities were preparing to charge the financier with operating a sex-trafficking ring of underage girls out of his opulent homes in Manhattan and Palm Beach."
    The German bank, itself a subject of unrelated government investigations, closed Epstein’s accounts over several months, according to a person familiar with the situation, who asked not to be identified discussing private matters.
    It’s unclear how much money was involved or how long Epstein was a customer of Deutsche Bank, which maintained the accounts long after he was convicted of sex crimes more than a decade ago.

And speaking of Epstein's mystery, Bloomberg reports that his Financial Trust Co. "had a $121 million investment in hedge fund firm DB Zwirn & Co., which shut down in 2008. Financial Trust also was also a major investor in Bear Stearns’s High-Grade Structured Credit Strategies Enhanced Leverage Fund, whose collapse helped ignite the global financial crisis."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...s-it-under-bus

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    And now the MSM is doing the same thing all the dis-info bots here are doing
    Stories about Epstein are either showing pictures of Epstein.. or pictures of Trump.
    Even if in some cases, Trump is never mentioned in the article.
    There are MSM articles about Epstein that show a picture of Trump frowning, and that's it, even though the article does not even mention trump.
    Desperate and despicable.
    All part of a broader agenda and strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    And now the MSM is doing the same thing all the dis-info bots here are doing
    Stories about Epstein are either showing pictures of Epstein.. or pictures of Trump.
    Even if in some cases, Trump is never mentioned in the article.
    There are MSM articles about Epstein that show a picture of Trump frowning, and that's it, even though the article does not even mention trump.
    Desperate and despicable.
    All part of a broader agenda and strategy.
    But the disinfo bots all claim that they are the ones not influenced by the MSM.

Somehow they all push MSM and/or globalist narratives, how is that possible?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Here is an investigator who helps connect the dots...

H/T: Freebird
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

One of the best-known stories about Jeffrey Epstein, years before he pleaded guilty in the sweetheart deal in which Alex Acosta was involved, is the 2003 Vanity Fair article “The Talented Mr. Epstein”, written by Vicky Ward.
    I don´t think that it helps her credibility that she waited 16 years, but now Ward claims that at the time she wanted to report on Epstein molesting 2 young sisters (one of them underage when it happened), who had spoken on the record. This was prevented by the editor of Vanity Fair - Graydon Carter.

AMY GOODMAN: Can you describe what happened to you when you wrote this piece? You spoke to Jeffrey Epstein.
    VICKY WARD: Oh, multiple times, multiple times. He wheeled out, you know, all these important bankers and academics and financiers to talk to me. And he would call me all the time, but he would threaten me. He would talk, and then he would say, “You know, Vicky, if I don’t like this piece, you know, something is going to happen to your unborn children.” You know, and that way, he would sort of say it, you know, lightly, but I went to the magazine’s general counsel at the time.
    (...)
    VICKY WARD: Yes. And two sisters who—
    AMY GOODMAN: Alleged.
    VICKY WARD: —who alleged that Jeffrey Epstein had assaulted each of them separately, on separate occasions, but one of them at the time was underage. And it was a classic story of two young women who did not come from a particularly rich family. The younger one wanted to go to an Ivy League school. Jeffrey offered to pay for this, but only if he got to know this young woman better. And he was very plausible. He had his girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, who—very charming, well educated, British sort of socialite around New York—
    (...)
    VICKY WARD: Yes, he came in. I had had no—I was not told about this. He came in. He had a private meeting with the magazine’s then-editor, Graydon Carter, after which I was informed that Graydon believed Jeffrey Epstein. I was told that Jeffrey Epstein had told Graydon that he was, quote-unquote, “sensitive about the women.” And so they would be pulled from the story. So it would now be a business story. And—
    AMY GOODMAN: About what? A business story.
    VICKY WARD: Well, it was a business story that explained that Jeffrey Epstein was not who he claimed to be in his professional life. But the very powerful, awful stories of what happened to these women got taken out.
    https://www.democracynow.org/2019/7/...aire_friend_of
    (archived here: http://archive.is/OeaS0)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Epstein, Hoffenberg, Russiagate and SCL

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Epstein has denied that he was ever expelled from the Mar-a-Lago...
    And I haven’t seen any evidence to the contrary!

Trump only “cut ties” with Epstein a few weeks AFTER Epstein pleaded guilty to paedophilia in September 2007: https://news.vice.com/article/the-sa...n-bill-clinton

Here’s another connnecttion from Epstein to (Mar-a-Lago and) Trump: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...terans-Affairs

Here’s another paedophile ring connected to Epstein, Donald Trump and Clinton – NXIVM: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6626146

Here’s another paedophile ring connected to Donald Trump and Clinton – Tevfik Arif: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Erdogan/page2

The US government under President Trump has continued to systematically turn children over to slave drivers and paedophiles: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ld-traffickers
    Please seek mental help.
    As you’re such a genius, maybe you can explain as the following is one of those stories with so much information that I have difficulties getting the whole picture!

In 1981, Jeffrey Epstein left Bear Stearns in the middle of insider trading accusations involving a tender offer placed by Seagram Company Ltd. (owned by none other than the NXIVM-affiliated Edgar Bronfman Sr.) for St. Joe Minerals Corp.
    Epstein reportedly became an informer to the investigation that got several Italian and Swiss investors sentenced for insider trading, including Italian financier Giuseppe Tome.

In 1987, Epstein was hired by Steven Jude Hoffenberg; Epstein’s first assignments included bids to take over Pan American World Airways in 1987 and Emery Air Freight Corp in 1988.
    Hoffenberg was a tenant in the Trump Tower.

In 1994, Hoffenberg was arrested on charges of securities fraud. In 1995, Hoffenberg pleaded guilty to one of the largest Ponzi schemes in history through Towers Financial Corporation to defraud investors of more than $450 million.
    Hoffenberg paid a $60 million settlement to the SEC, a $1 million fine, and spent 18 years in prison.

Epstein wasn´t accused (like in the Bear Stearns insider trading case).

In February 2016, WHAM Inc. (of Hoffenberg and Theodore Fotsis) notes:
    it is contemplated that the Financial Trust Company (...) and Jeffrey Epstein (...) shall provide a minimum of one billion (...) dollars in assets to the Company.

It is not clear how Fotsis and Hoffenberg developed the plan for WHAM Inc. to acquire Hoffenberg’s businesses, get $1 billion from Epstein, or launch the Trump Super PAC in June.

In May 2016, Hoffenberg filed a lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein accusing him of helping Hoffenberg defraud investors.
    The lawsuit was later withdrawn with prejudice.

In June 2016, Steven Hoffenberg launched the “Get Our Jobs Back Inc.” Super PAC to get Donald Trump elected.
    That same month the Super PAC noted a $50,000,000 contribution from Statware, Inc. for Digital Media Marketing, Revenue Sharing, on behalf of “Trump J. Donald”. It is not clear how Statware´s CEO Richard LePoutre met Steven Hoffenberg or why he made a $50 million in-kind contribution.
    The Super PAC closed on 8 November 2016.

Also in June 2016, WHAM, Inc.noted two contracts “for performance based consulting services with thirdparties” with future revenue of $113,000,000.
    None of WHAM Inc.’s financial reports after June 2016 referred to this 113 million dollar.

In April 2016, WHAM Inc. used a new corporate website whaminc.us. This domain was hosted at the French company OVH SAS. In early 2017, OVH SAS was reported as being involved in hacking by the Russian state-sponsored Fancy Bear.
    By early 2018, it appears that Theodore Fotsis had no remaining connection to WHAM Inc.
    The WHAM Inc. name changed several times (to BERTIH Holdings and then to Syntrol).

An interesting change came in January 2018, when Pavel Birjukovskis of Latvia took ownership of the whaminc.us domain and hosted by the ITL company since. ITL, based in Ukraine, has been prominent in the Trump-Russia story and was reportedly the host for the Blacktivist.info website that also leased servers to Greenfloid LLC, a Florida registered company. Greenfloid LLC ran the sites blackmattersus.com and DoNotShoot.Us. In 2017, these were reported as troll sites.
    In September 2016, ITL also hosted Whoiswhos.me — controlled and used by the Russian Internet Research Agency that hosted malware.
    More recently, ITL was linked to the VPNFilter hacking campaign, which was again linked to the Russian state hacking group Fancy Bear.

In another one of those strange coincidences, the late Robert Maxwell (father of Ghislaine Maxwell) has been closely affiliated with Robert Fraser & Partners LLP.
    None other than Cambridge Analytica CEO Alexander Nix once worked for Robert Fraser & Partners.
    In 2003, Robert Fraser & Partners was incorporated by John Michael Bottomley, who from 2005 to 2014 served as a director for the SCL Group (Cambridge Analytica’s parent company): https://medium.com/@wsiegelman/plain...in-ba734847ddc
    (archived here: http://archive.is/7Pkr4)

For more information on the British Royal family-controlled SCL Group (Cambridge Analytica’s parent company) – that orchestrated Brexit and got Donald Trump crowned president: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ake-News/page2
    Last edited by Firestarter; 07-11-2019 at 09:28 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    As you’re such a genius, maybe you can explain as the following is one of those stories with so much information that I have difficulties getting the whole picture!

In 1981, Jeffrey Epstein left Bear Stearns in the middle of insider trading accusations involving a tender offer placed by Seagram Company Ltd. (owned by none other than the NXIVM-affiliated Edgar Bronfman Sr.) for St. Joe Minerals Corp.
    Epstein reportedly became an informer to the investigation that got several Italian and Swiss investors sentenced for insider trading, including Italian financier Giuseppe Tome.

In 1987, Epstein was hired by Steven Jude Hoffenberg; Epstein’s first assignments included bids to take over Pan American World Airways in 1987 and Emery Air Freight Corp in 1988.
    Hoffenberg was a tenant in the Trump Tower.

In 1994, Hoffenberg was arrested on charges of securities fraud. In 1995, Hoffenberg pleaded guilty to one of the largest Ponzi schemes in history through Towers Financial Corporation to defraud investors of more than $450 million.
    Hoffenberg paid a $60 million settlement to the SEC, a $1 million fine, and spent 18 years in prison.

Epstein wasn´t accused (like in the Bear Stearns insider trading case).

In February 2016, WHAM Inc. (of Hoffenberg and Theodore Fotsis) notes:

It is not clear how Fotsis and Hoffenberg developed the plan for WHAM Inc. to acquire Hoffenberg’s businesses, get $1 billion from Epstein, or launch the Trump Super PAC in June.

In May 2016, Hoffenberg filed a lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein accusing him of helping Hoffenberg defraud investors.
    The lawsuit was later withdrawn with prejudice.

In June 2016, Steven Hoffenberg launched the “Get Our Jobs Back Inc.” Super PAC to get Donald Trump elected.
    That same month the Super PAC noted a $50,000,000 contribution from Statware, Inc. for Digital Media Marketing, Revenue Sharing, on behalf of “Trump J. Donald”. It is not clear how Statware´s CEO Richard LePoutre met Steven Hoffenberg or why he made a $50 million in-kind contribution.
    The Super PAC closed on 8 November 2016.

Also in June 2016, WHAM, Inc.noted two contracts “for performance based consulting services with thirdparties” with future revenue of $113,000,000.
    None of WHAM Inc.’s financial reports after June 2016 referred to this 113 million dollar.

In April 2016, WHAM Inc. used a new corporate website whaminc.us. This domain was hosted at the French company OVH SAS. In early 2017, OVH SAS was reported as being involved in hacking by the Russian state-sponsored Fancy Bear.
    By early 2018, it appears that Theodore Fotsis had no remaining connection to WHAM Inc.
    The WHAM Inc. name changed several times (to BERTIH Holdings and then to Syntrol).

An interesting change came in January 2018, when Pavel Birjukovskis of Latvia took ownership of the whaminc.us domain and hosted by the ITL company since. ITL, based in Ukraine, has been prominent in the Trump-Russia story and was reportedly the host for the Blacktivist.info website that also leased servers to Greenfloid LLC, a Florida registered company. Greenfloid LLC ran the sites blackmattersus.com and DoNotShoot.Us. In 2017, these were reported as troll sites.
    In September 2016, ITL also hosted Whoiswhos.me — controlled and used by the Russian Internet Research Agency that hosted malware.
    More recently, ITL was linked to the VPNFilter hacking campaign, which was again linked to the Russian state hacking group Fancy Bear.

In another one of those strange coincidences, the late Robert Maxwell (father of Ghislaine Maxwell) has been closely affiliated with Robert Fraser & Partners LLP.
    None other than Cambridge Analytica CEO Alexander Nix once worked for Robert Fraser & Partners.
    In 2003, Robert Fraser & Partners was incorporated by John Michael Bottomley, who from 2005 to 2014 served as a director for the SCL Group (Cambridge Analytica’s parent company): https://medium.com/@wsiegelman/plain...in-ba734847ddc
    (archived here: http://archive.is/7Pkr4)

For more information on the British Royal family-controlled SCL Group (Cambridge Analytica’s parent company) – that orchestrated Brexit and got Donald Trump crowned president: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ake-News/page2
    Wow, you wrote and researched that all by yourself!?

Any idea of the time stamp on that?

Dunno if that video contains it but I doubt it. I was referring to this ZH item:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...d-intelligence

(eta: I see you already found a another source.)
    Last edited by devil21; 07-11-2019 at 11:03 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

See my sig. There's no separation between US, Israeli, UK, Saudi intelligence. They're all tentacles of the same squid, working toward the same goal.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Someone asks him about the Epstein intelligence connection in the following video at the 45:55 mark. His answer evades the question, as would be expected.

Any idea of the time stamp on that?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It is interesting that they're publicizing Acosta's statement that Epstein was controlled by intelligence (Mossad) and he was apparently told to back off. Interesting times.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/stat...78203614580736

Palm Beach police told the Miami Herald that they felt pressured by Krischer to downgrade Epstein's case to a misdemeanor or to drop it entirely

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ions-according

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A curious footnote has appeared in a court filing by Jeffrey Epstein's attorneys suggesting that the registered sex offender sold his infamous Boeing 727-200 weeks before his Satuday arreston suspicion of sex-trafficking minors.

While arguing for why Epstein should be allowed to remain under house arrest pending trial, his attorneys made the case that the wealthy financier would "deregister or otherwise ground his private jet," with the footnote reading "Mr. Epstein owns one private jet. He sold the other jet in June 2019," placing the sale just weeks before his July 6 arrest upon his return from Paris in his Gulfstream G550 according to Bloomberg.

On other words, it looks like the financier unloaded the potentially 'evidence-rich' aircraft - said to have had a bed installed where passengers reportedly had group sex with young girls - right before the hammer came down.

Epstein's 'timely' sale of the Lolita Express begs the question of what he may have known, and when he knew it. Notably, following a series of reports by the Miami Herald, the Senator Ben Sasse (R-NE) in February opened a probe into Epstein's 2008 'sweetheart' plea arrangement brokered by current Secretary of Labor Alex Acosta.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...court-document

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/LaurenWern/statu...25507816640515

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/statu...10522208706560

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There were two moments in the past few years which I felt at the time that the world as we knew it was going to go through an existential change. It was the same kind of feeling, though of course in a different way, that I felt on the day of Setp 11 2001.

One was Nov 8 2016 when Trump was declared winner and the other July 6 2019 when Epstein was arrested.

Of course, these are just personal feelings which do no amount to much, but it is what it is.
    +

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast