Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOM: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Donald Trump himself ran a model agency, whose parties to finalise deals included young girls and cocaine.

An fashion photographer said that Trump hosted parties at the Plaza Hotel, where young women and girls were introduced to older, richer men. The photographer said he attended Trump’s parties with one of the owners of the hair salon, Pierre Michel:
    The girls were as young as 15, he says, and “over their heads, they had no idea, and they ended up in situations.
    There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed. It’s based on power and dominating girls who can’t push back and can be discarded. There’s always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say ‘Help me.’

Trump would “go from room to room,” said the photographer, who added that “I was there to party myself. It was guys with younger girls, sex, a lot of sex, a lot of cocaine, top-shelf liquor” but no smoking. Trump didn’t approve of cigarettes.
    Andy Lucchesi, who organized Trump’s parties, answered the question “How old were the girls men had sex with at Donald Trump's parties?”, with the vague:
    A lot of girls, 14, look 24. That’s as juicy as I can get. I never asked how old they were; I just partook. I did partake in activities that would be controversial, too.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside...y-young-models
    (archived here: http://archive.is/I9711)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Donald Trump himself ran a model agency, whose parties to finalise deals included young girls and cocaine.

An fashion photographer said that Trump hosted parties at the Plaza Hotel, where young women and girls were introduced to older, richer men. The photographer said he attended Trump’s parties with one of the owners of the hair salon, Pierre Michel:

Andy Lucchesi, who organized Trump’s parties, answered the question “How old were the girls men had sex with at Donald Trump's parties?”, with the vague: https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside...y-young-models
    Nice tabloid magazine you got there. On page 26: you'll never believe who's pregnant with DJTs baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Didn't God command you to not worship idols? Seems to me that Trump has become your God and anyone that doesn't worship your idol is an infidel and your enemy. Is it any wonder that you were commanded to not worship idols, seeing what the result of idol worship is? People that you were previously aligned with in many ways are now your sworn enemy, to the point of essentially stating that anyone that doesn't worship your idol is mentally ill. All because of some guy on teevee that you've never met...

Mind-control sold to you, TER. It's times like these where it's easy to see how Nazi Germany went the direction it did. I used to wonder how such large swaths of that population were turned against each other so easily. Now I see. Massive propaganda operations and a couple of selected figureheads to direct fomented anger created by the propaganda ops. It's happening again right now.

On topic: I wonder why all the focus on Epstein's plane manifests. We're talking about billionaires here. If Epstein's plane could land there so could anybody else's planes.
    This post is not even worth responding too.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

Andy Lucchesi, who organized Trump’s parties, answered the question “How old were the girls men had sex with at Donald Trump's parties?”, with the vague: https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside...y-young-models
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    TDS symptom:

A sick and evil man is arrested and his arrest may lead to the arrest of other sick and evil people, and instead of hailing this as a great development and are glad this has finally happened, you fixate your mind only on whether this will lead to the downfall of Orange Man, and if it doesn’t, then who cares about this arrest.
    You give a dichotomy of two ostensibly mutually exclusive options. And the only way I can make sense out of your conception of these two options as mutually exclusive is if you simply take for granted as beyond dispute that the "other sick and evil people" mentioned in your first option can't possibly include the "Orange Man" mentioned in your second option.

But if this for you is such an unquestioned assumption, then its you with the derangement syndrome.

On a side note, has everybody else here noticed that nobody who criticizes Trump ever actually calls him "Orange Man"? But it seems like the favorite name for him that his defenders use whenever they refuse to entertain any questions about him.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Truth will always prevail. In the end these creeps will get justice.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    This post is not even worth responding too.
    Dude calls himself devil.
    Didn't understand the story of the mall and the store owner with the safe combo 6660666
    These people think they are evil.
    They ain't seen nothing yet.

Regarding accusations trump sold pageant winners to dirty old men. Nope.
    For the longest time, pagaent winners were disqualified if it was found they had premarital sex.

You people keep forgetting, Donald Trump does not drink or do drugs. Another reason he was never really one of them.

Anyways, looks like Epstein is going to get 5 years for naming everyone.

I am not the least bit worried Donald Trump is going to be one of those names.

I see all you people are worried he will not be though.

Please, tell me more about evil.

This whole time, you all have been accusing Trump of every sin under the sun, quoting fake news sources.
    One person here has something he supposedly said in his signature, although it was never even confirmed.

In the meantime, we have wikileaks. Real evidence and real correspondence between these people.
    Why do you think Epstein was a target for so long for the dark web?

You all have been talking about Russian collusion and obstruction, as if there was any evidence behind.
    I knew for a fact it was a hoax the day Russia escaped the witches lips.

One side has been pure speculation and nasty rumors.
    The other side has been hard evidence.

He knew he had four years.
    Whilst his enemies thought he would go down in two for Russian collusion for sure.
    Nope, he had four years.

He has plotted this his whole life.
    Your salt will be sweet.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/fo...name=image.gif

Last edited by UWDude; 07-08-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    On a side note, has everybody else here noticed that nobody who criticizes Trump ever actually calls him "Orange Man"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man
    Trump is the biggest enemy. Not the MSM.
    ORANGE MAN BAD!
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-08-2019 at 12:03 PM.

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    ORANGE MAN BAD!
    ORANGE MAN GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ORANGE MAN GOOD!
    LOL- actually I prefer AF's:

DRUNKEN MONKEY.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Epstein denied bail.
    Good news.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1147683175101075457

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...97730512228353

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

How much longer does Labor Secretary Alex Acosta get to keep his job for?
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Barr recuses from Epstein
    On Monday, Barr told reporters that he had recused himself from the case involving billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was arrested over the weekend on charges of sex-trafficking minors, according to the Washington Times.
    Barr says that he used to work for one of the law firms representing Epstein "long ago," though he did not name the firm.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...f-epstein-case

And Comey's daughter is confirmed as a member of the prosecution team, this smells rotten, this may be a deepstate move to sacrifice a pawn and try to limit their damage:

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: 72efc4
    No.6954422

Jul 8 2019 16:58:56 (EST)
    What happens when those who held positions of POWER (& INFLUENCE) no longer pull the strings?
    What happens when 'BLACKMAIL' no longer works?
    Do you become a LIABILITY?
    (H)> C, D, I
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Spokesman: Bill Clinton 'knows nothing' about 'terrible crimes' alleged against Epstein

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/1679345001/

July 8, 2019

WASHINGTON – A spokesman for former President Bill Clinton said Monday that Clinton "knows nothing" about Jeffrey Epstein's alleged crimes after the billionaire financier pleaded not guilty to sex-trafficking charges in Manhattan federal court.

"President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York," according to a statement tweeted by Clinton's press secretary Angel Ureña.

Epstein was arrested Saturday on sex-trafficking charges dating back to the 2000s, according to the Associated Press. On Monday, Epstein pleaded not guilty to one count of sex trafficking and one count of sex-trafficking conspiracy, which stem from accusations dating to 2002-2005.

According to the federal indictment, Epstein "sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes" in Manhattan and Palm Beach, Florida, along with other locations. He also allegedly paid some of his victims to recruit more underage girls, according to the indictment.

Epstein's lawyers argued that the matter had been settled a decade ago with a plea deal in Florida. “This is ancient stuff,” Epstein attorney Reid Weingarten said Monday in court, calling the case essentially a “redo” by the government.

In 2008, Epstein pleaded guilty in Florida to state charges of soliciting and procuring a person under age 18 for prostitution, which could have led to a lifetime in prison if prosecuted, the AP reported. Epstein was sentenced for 13 months in jail, under a non-prosecution agreement overseen by federal authorities in Florida. He was also required to reach financial settlements with dozens of his once-teenage victims and register as a sex offender.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I am betting on suicide for someone.
    Would that someone be Epstein?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The U.S. District Court Judge presiding over the Jeffrey Epstein child trafficking case was appointed to the federal bench by former president Bill Clinton, a frequent travel companion of Epstein. Epstein actually claimed to be a co-founder of the Clinton Foundation.
    Richard Berman was appointed by Bill Clinton in 1998. He presided over Dinesh D’Souza’s case where D’Souza was convicted of re-imbursing friends to evade campaign contribution limits in a New York election.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/recuse...-bill-clinton/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Clinton can deny all he wants. Doesn't change the fact that he was on 26 manifests.

Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Spicy AF

Bill Clinton has claimed that he flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane 4 times in total (instead of the 26 reported by the “reputable” Fox News).
    Bill Clinton has also denied that he ever was on Epstein’s private island in the Virgin Island (which was claimed by Virginia Roberts).

In September 2002, Clinton flew with Epstein on a week-long tour through Africa, visiting South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, and Mozambique.

Jeffrey Epstein pleaded not guilty on Monday to charges of sex trafficking and paying girls as young as 14 for sex acts.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Epstein denied bail.
    Epstein will remain in jail until at least 15 July, when a bail hearing is scheduled: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-crimes.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Would that someone be Epstein?
    Possibly, I just get the feeling that someone is going to have to go soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Possibly, I just get the feeling that someone is going to have to go soon.
    Then we better keep our eyes peeled.

Calvin Coolidge

Rachel Chandler (14)

Last edited by dannno; 07-09-2019 at 09:34 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast