Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOM: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors

• Newly revealed documents show that federal prosecutors under the guidance of US attorney Alex Acosta told the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office that Jeffrey Epstein was not eligible for work release.
    • The Daily Mail reported that a December 2008 letter and other materials from then-US Attorney Alex Acosta's office arguing against Epstein's work release cited the timing of Epstein's registering as a sex offender and other administrative functions as the reason for the arrangement. Acosta's office ultimately says the decision was made by the Corrections Division of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's office.
    • The work release part of the deal stipulated that Epstein left jail to work in his private office 12 hours a day, six days a week.
    • A November 2018 Miami Herald report probed the secretive plea deal penned by Acosta that granted Epstein's lax sentencing guidelines even though the paper said local and federal investigators looking into Epstein's suspected trafficking of minor girls had enough evidence to put him away for life in 2007.
    • The arrangement raised a bevy of new concerns when a lawyer representing some of the women who have accused Epstein of sexual abuse said in July 2019 that Epstein committed sexual abuse during his 13-month jail term.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/us-attorneys-...173206466.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/BryanLlenas/stat...52200510574593

The excuses you make for Trump are your excuses. Trump defends himself by saying that he's not a fan of Epstein. If Trump was really just trying to work from within why doesn't he use this in his defense.

Free Speech and new social media are great for political expression and discussions but people should really exercise some restraint before making claims without proof from trustworthy MSM sources. Anyone knows what is "Black"?

https://twitter.com/sethabramson/sta...212866?lang=en

Also someone posted claim here that current FLOTUS was introduced to POTUS (before he was POTUS) by Epstein but in MSM there is no news about such a connection.
    Claims about Alex Acosta and POTUS cabinet position were factual but Acosta resigned after latest leaks about Epstein surfaced in MSM.

Potentially-Related

It may sound fishy but it's still possible that all these were coincidences:

Enquirer bureau chief who spoke about its “catch-and-kill” practices dies suddenly
    Ahead of David Pecker’s indictment, his former National Enquirer right hand man dies in accident
    A former LA bureau chief of the National Enquirer who spoke openly about the supermarket tabloid’s “catch-and-kill” practices died suddenly on a street in Palm Springs, Calif., in the early hours of Aug. 13.
    Jerry George, 63, was found dead around 2 a.m. only a few blocks from home.
    “The police told me that he hit his head,” said John Toia, George’s husband of 11 years.
    Toia said the coroner had not yet established a definitive cause of death, but George’s wallet and cellphone were still with him when he was discovered by police, who responded to a 911 call about a man down on a street.

Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

Anthony Bourdain‏ Verified account @Bourdain
    There’s a nauseating symmetry: both Trump and Weinstein used AMI(Enquirer) and Black Cube (Israeli private Intel) to do their dirty work
    4:38 PM - 6 May 2018
    https://twitter.com/bourdain/status/...099520?lang=en

Anthony Bourdain's death: No narcotics in his system at time of death, official says
    USA TODAY Published June 22, 2018
    CNN reported on June 8 that Bourdain's friend chef Eric Ripert found him unresponsive in his hotel room in Kaysersberg, located in the eastern region of Alsace, close to the German border. Bourdain, 61, was there shooting footage for his CNN show "Parts Unknown."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ort/725862002/

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/soychicka/status...43271566397442

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Deceased Wall Street financier Jeffrey Epstein (shown) wasn’t merely interested in girls who were 16 or 17 years old, newly-released government documents show. His tastes also ran even younger to girls just 11 or 12.

Daniel Lee has been saying this dozens and dozens of times, for weeks and weeks.. that we are going to see the ages of the victims begin to go lower and lower and it would all come out in the media. Soon the Satanic Pedophilia and child sacrifices are going to start coming out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ1...KlvPI7zI6t9XoA
    Last edited by dannno; 09-19-2019 at 11:34 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump's purge.
    Ok i'll bite. What purge do you speak of? If he is in fact working from within to destroy Epstein's gang then he's a doing a pretty poor job of it catching only one guy and not being able to keep him alive long enough for him to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    Ok i'll bite. What purge do you speak of? If he is in fact working from within to destroy Epstein's gang then he's a doing a pretty poor job of it catching only one guy and not being able to keep him alive long enough for him to talk.
    Epstein is alive and in witness protection. They are holding all of the evidence against everyone. The new cases of elite pedophiles being charged is occurring on a regular basis. It is starting with a trickle, will end with a flood.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

There has been a massive uptick in human trafficking/pedophile arrests since Trump took office and many of them have involved federal investigations.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It is starting with a trickle, will end with a flood.
    When and where. I don't see a trickle I see one man along with lots of small fry mainly arrested by local authorities.

You should stop posting disproven lies.
    You haven't proven anything. Everything you post is conjecture.

Victims of dead pedophile Jeffrey Epstein say he paid doctors and psychiatrists to dope them up with anti-anxiety and antidepressant medications, according to a new report in the Miami Herald.

"There were doctors and psychiatrists and gynecologist visits. There were dentists who whitened our teeth. There was a doctor who gave me Xanax. What doctor in their right mind, who is supposed to protect their patients, gives girls and young women Xanax?" said victim Virginia Giuffre, who was recruited into Epstein's world when she was just 16-years-old.
    Giuffre sat down with fellow accusers Sarah Ransome and Marijke Chartouni to discuss their experiences - just three of the 60 victims uncovered by the Miami Herald's Julie Brown.
    Ransome - a South Africa native who successfully sued Epstein and his former partner, Ghislaine Maxwell, finds it hard to believe that high-profile people in Epstein's orbit had no idea what was going on.
    "I find it so funny with all these people, after Jeffrey was arrested, saying ‘we didn’t know — we didn’t see anything," she said. "Jeffrey was always surrounded by girls, always. And these weren’t normal girls. You could see it in our faces. ... We were damaged, we were medicated. How can you sit in front of a group of girls with Jeffrey and say ‘we just didn’t know it’? You had to know."

According to Fort Lauderdale-based attorney Bradley Edwards who represents several of Epstein's victims, "He would find out they have no home, no car, that they need a place to live, and he would provide a place to live. He can get you to the best doctors. Sometimes he would do that and sometimes he wouldn’t do that, but the promise was real because as soon as you walk into his house and see there are legitimate cooks, chefs, and assistants, everybody catering to him — it gives this air of legitimacy. I mean, everybody in this whole entire mansion can’t possibly be running an illegal sex trafficking operation, right?"

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/health/jef...-slaves-report

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Daily Beast reports that Jeffrey Epstein may have been able to evade authorities for so long because he was being tipped off. During an interview with NBC News Dateline, former Palm Beach Police Chief Michael Reiter claimed that Epstein likely had an insider that let him know when Palm Beach investigators were closing in on him.
    Per NBC News, the investigation began in 2005 when the Palm Beach police received a call from a mother that claimed her 14-year-old daughter was having sex with an adult in his Palm Beach mansion. After speaking with the victim, Reiter claims detectives thought the accusation was legitimate and launched an investigation.
    “Our sense just from sitting in the room with the first victim was that this is something we’ve absolutely got to get on,” Reiter said.

However, Epstein appeared to be one step ahead of the detectives as the case progressed. According to Reiter, there were several instances when investigators covertly entered Epstein’s home using search warrants and found that it was clear of the sexual devices and toys that his victims described. In one case, Reiter claims that Epstein’s surveillance cameras were ripped from the walls.
    “Epstein found every loophole,” Reiter said. “I want some system in the future that this can’t happen again.”
    As reported by The New York Post, Epstein appeared to be aware of details about the investigation that were never made public after about a half-year into the probe, suggesting that he was connected to someone on the inside.

More at: https://www.inquisitr.com/5647998/je...ichael-reiter/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Former Palm Beach police chief Michael Reiter revealed during an interview with NBC News’ Dateline that convicted sex offender and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was always one step ahead of investigators. He suggested that the disgraced financier had a mole within the force that helped him evade Palm Beach police who began investigating his alleged sex trafficking in 2005.
    The Miami Herald reports that Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking ring was also supported by a network of helpers from professions, such as hairdressers, immigration lawyers, dentists, and psychiatrists. Epstein also reportedly had connections to doctors that screened his victims for sexually transmitted diseases and prescribed them birth control.
    Sarah Ransome, who sued Epstein and his then-partner, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, in 2017 for trafficking in a lawsuit that was settled out of court, claims that nobody in Epstein’s vast network did anything to help the victims.

More at: https://www.inquisitr.com/5648091/je...professionals/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Simpson's Matt Groening is Named in Epstein Documents

J. Michael Mendel Dies: ‘The Simpsons’ And ‘Rick And Morty’ Producer Was 54
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...022122841.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jeffrey Epstein managed to pay women for their silence from jail, Page Six has exclusively learned.
    We’re told that at least two women familiar with the infamous multimillionaire pedophile were given envelopes of cash to keep quiet after he was arrested at Teterboro Airport on July 6.
    A source told us that the women were approached by a reporter to dish on their involvement with the creep and refused to talk to the journalist. The source said that an Epstein crony had also gotten in touch with them in mid-July about a financial arrangement.
    Each woman was given $10,000 in cash, we hear — which was handed off by the associate — to “make sure that she was comfortable not speaking to any press,” said the source.
    The women were “in a panic over the FBI coming to speak to them. The money was to alleviate their panic, and assure their silence,” the source revealed.
    In July, federal prosecutors also alleged in court papers that Epstein had paid $250,000 and $100,000 to two potential witnesses several months before, around the time the Miami Herald ran an exposé on him.
    The prosecutors also cited a police report from Palm Beach County, Florida, involving the 2006 investigation into Epstein that stated an associate of the pervy financier tracked down a woman and told her Epstein would pay for her silence, and, “Those who help him will be compensated and those who hurt him will be dealt with.”

More at: https://pagesix.com/2019/09/23/jeffr...nce-from-jail/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

French investigators announced Tuesday that they carried out comprehensive searches at the home and modeling agency founded by Jean-Luc Brunel, a close associate of Jeffrey Epstein.

On Tuesday, they announced they’d interviewed three new alleged victims of the disgraced financier and once again tweeted a French phone number for others to come forward.

More at: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...late-financier

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Police have “geolocated” a French friend and former associate of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein in South America after he went “missing” in the wake of the disgraced American financier’s death, say French reports.
    Jean-Luc Brunel, 74, a model scout who founded the Miami-based MC2 model agency with financial help from Epstein, dropped from sight after his friend’s death from apparent suicide in a US prison in August.

Le Parisien said that police had tracked Mr Brunel to South America although they gave no indication of which country.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/police-locate...132229139.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/JohnDoe78359022/...41504758767616

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Among his many possessions, Jeffrey Epstein owned a secluded 72-acre island in the Caribbean called Little St. James, a sumptuous tropical hideaway most anyone would envy. For him, it wasn’t enough.
    Epstein set his sights on the body of land across the channel, Great St. James Cay, deciding that it should be his as well. The only problem was, its owner was determined not to deal with Epstein, a registered sex offender who had narrowly wriggled out of a federal trafficking case in 2008.
    The multimillionaire financial advisor was undeterred. According to records examined by the Miami Herald and McClatchy, and interviews, Epstein set up an opaque limited liability company, or LLC, making it appearin the negotiations that the true owner was one Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem, a wealthy Dubai businessman with connections to the royal family. A $22.5 million deal was worked out.
    Only after the deal was consummated and work permits were pulled did it emerge that Epstein might be the actual owner. It wasn’t until his July arrest, however, that he officially declared in an affidavit that he owned the second island.

Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem — Sultan is his name, not his title — confirmed through an aide that Epstein had asked to use his name in an unspecified business bid but was told no.

It appears Epstein used it anyway.

More at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...235224877.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Top Model Turned Whistleblower Exposes Elites

One of the more revealing parts:
    It’s something we all want to know. How does this system truly work? “They test you slowly. They’ll slowly learn how far you’ll go. They bring you to fabulous events, Gisele’s there, Johnny Depp’s there, everyone is there, it’s fabulous. Then, that’s when they test you. ” “For me a woman brought me into a hallway and tried to kiss me. And I was like, No! So, that’s reported, ‘no, she didn’t do that.’” You’re always being tested to see how far you’ll go. How willing you are to ‘do anything.’ Those who will ‘do whatever it takes,’ they are the ones who rise in the ranks.” “Celebrity [like Leo DiCaprio] is very depressing. It is a depressing, controlling, oppressive place to be…” “Robert De Niro, Leo DiCaprio, George Clooney, they have this thing they are given to promote, that they have to promote. It’s not true. If you study what’s actually going on within geopolitics and within the Amazon, it’s nothing like what they are saying.” Ana whose from Brazil and knows a great deal about the Amazon confirms that these celebrities have no ides what they’re talking about. She also has a tremendous compassion for these people. And contends that this, at the end of the day, is about social and political control. “These people are puppets, owned and controlled, It’s quite honestly a very sad existence.”

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Jennifer Araroz filed an amended complaint Tuesday which names two accomplices in the convicted pedophile's alleged sex-trafficking operation along with more than 20 corporate entities, according to CNN.

While Epstein's alleged 'madam' Ghislaine Maxwell has been accused of actively participating in Epstein's sex crimes, the new complaint asserts that "secretary" Lesley Groff and former executive assistant Cimberly Espinosa "participated with and assisted Epstein in maintaining and protecting his sex trafficking ring, ensuring that approximately three girls a day were made available to him for his sexual pleasure."

"The co-conspirators provided organizational support to Epstein's sex trafficking ring, identifying and hiring the recruiters of underage girls for Epstein's sexual pleasure, scheduling appointments with these underage girls for Epstein's sexual pleasure, intimidating potential witnesses to Epstein's sex trafficking operation, and generally providing administrative oversight of his sex trafficking operation and ensuring it remained secret," the complaint continues.
    "He raped me, forcefully raped me" Araoz told NBC News in July. The 32-year-old Epstein accuser says she was 14-years-old when the abuse began. "I was terrified, and I was telling him to stop. 'Please stop,'" Araoz continud.

Also included in the complaint are the executors of Epstein's estate (one of whom was reportedly seen removing a bag of items the day after Epstein's death).
    In August, Araoz told reporters that her abuse at the hands of Epstein and his enablers "robbed me of my youth, my identity, my innocence, my self-worth."
    Brunel ready to talk
    On Monday, an attorney for Epstein's former confidant, business partner, and model scout Jean-Luc-Brenel says he's ready to talk to authorities, according to the Telegraph.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/health/eps...dy-spill-beans

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There has been a massive uptick in human trafficking/pedophile arrests since Trump took office and many of them have involved federal investigations.
    So why cut funding to anti trafficking initiatives. https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime...n-trafficking/

Also why appoint a gutless enabler like Alex Acosta?

It seems your just putting yourself into Trump. These defense's are your creation. Donald Trump has never claimed what you are ascribing. Lets look at how Trump responds when when protesters show up with pictures of him and Epstein. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mFFPdaExBI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sygM...A&pbjreload=10

His response to these criticisms is to laugh and have the people making them through out.

So why cut funding to anti trafficking initiatives. https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime...n-trafficking/
    Were those funds actually being used to combat trafficking?
    Or were they being used to enable it?

Also why appoint a gutless enabler like Alex Acosta?
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A new woman has emerged to accuse late child predator Jeffrey Epstein’s long-time associate in the modeling industry, Jean-Luc Brunel, of sexual assault.
    An unnamed Frenchwoman in her 20s emerged last week to levy new accusations against Brunel, as Epstein’s mysterious death has not stopped the flood gates from being opened against his network of predators.
    The accusations are piling up against Brunel, as many women who worked for his Karin Models agency are now accusing him of sexual impropriety. Another woman, who worked for a different competing agency, is accusing him of date raping her over 30 years ago.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-ra...ffrey-epstein/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

FBI agents are poised to arrest at least four people alleged to have groomed underage girls for Prince Andrew’s paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein, a legal source said.

The source said: “They are ready to ask a judge to issue arrest warrants which will, I understand, be acted on immediately.
    “The FBI is targeting those suspected of being involved specifically in the recruitment of underage girls in America, Britain and even Brazil.”
    If convicted, they could face life behind bars.

More at: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...stein-20850023

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast