Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOM: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors

This would be a setback for Deep Zionism and another potential problem for left wing of GOP/MAGA-wing alreday facing incresaing risk of funding loss ahead and 2020 wipe out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8OXkGeUVp0

The former prime minister of Israel defended his business dealings with Jeffrey Epstein

Kat Tenbarge
    21m

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak gestures after delivering a statement in Tel Aviv, Israel Reuters

• Former prime minister of Israel Ehud Barak defended his business dealings with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein Sunday morning on Israel TV's 'Meet the Press."
    • Israeli news organization Haaretz reported that Epstein invested millions of dollars into Israeli start-up Carbyne, of which Barak is the controlling shareholder.

https://www.businessinsider.com/epst...es-with-2019-7

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL, so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Also curious is Epstein’s relationship with longtime friend and one-time girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of being the financier’s madam, allegedly recruiting underage girls into prostitution and assisting Epstein in abusing them.
    The wealthy socialite is the daughter of Robert Maxwell, a wealthy British publisher and MP with links to the KGB, MI6, and the Israeli intelligence service Mossad. In a report, the British Foreign office called Maxwell “a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia.”
    Maxwell was found dead in 1991, having drowned after falling from his yacht, the Lady Ghislaine (named after his daughter).
    In the spring of 1989, Robert Maxwell and his daughter Ghislaine hosted a party on his yacht in the presence of Donald Trump, former US senator John Tower (involved in Iran-Contra), and ex-navy secretary John Lehman: http://web.archive.org/web/201903311...ne_maxwell_on/
    Last edited by Firestarter; 07-15-2019 at 08:19 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

The elite, including Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, can always count on crooked lawyers to cover-up their many scandals...

The lead prosecutor of Jeffrey Epstein is Geoffrey Berman.
    From 2006-2017, Berman was a law partner, with Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani, at Greenberg Traurig.

Berman worked for the Trump transition.
    In April 2018, the office of Berman issued a search warrant for Michael Cohen, former lawyer of Donald Trump.

In January 2019, Berman charged Natalya Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer that was in the infamous meeting with Trump’s team about - providing damaging information, adoption of Russian children, Bill Bowder and/or the money laundering by the Russian Prevezon Holdings: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Berman

Assisting Berman, is none other than Maurene Comey – daughter of former FBI Director James Comey, who was fired by Trump in 2017.
    James Comey was a U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York (in the period that Epstein was molesting girls in New York) before President George W. Bush selected him as deputy attorney general: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...osecution-team
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Rising star of GOP (left-wing), Dershowitz happens to be a widely respected legal scholar and is often cited by MAGA, Foxnews et al.

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/stat...29102421610496

Alan Dershowitz helped Jeffrey Epstein secure his controversial plea deal. He has no regrets.

By Ben Sales July 11, 2019

(JTA) — Alan Dershowitz represented convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein when he was sentenced more than a decade ago to what was generally considered an extremely light term.

Epstein had abused dozens of underage girls, but was given only 13 months in a private wing of a county jail. He was allowed to leave for work six days a week as long as he returned to the facility at night. He and his associates were given immunity from federal prosecution.

That agreement has come under scrutiny following Epstein’s arrest this week and indictment for sex trafficking.
    In February, a judge ruled the 2008 deal illegal because the Jewish billionaire’s victims were not notified before it was approved. The case was reopened after a Miami Herald reporter identified some 80 alleged victims who said they were recruited into a sex ring run by Epstein and made to recruit others.

But Dershowitz said he would do it all over again. In fact, he told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency that he would try to get Epstein even less prison time if he had the chance.

jta.org/2019/07/11/united-states/alan-dershowitz-helped-jeffrey-epstein-secure-his-controversial-plea-deal-he-has-no-regrets

Jeffrey Epstein to be released on bail but monitored by police.

Federal prosecutors announced Monday that they found a fake passport, "piles" of cash and "dozens" of diamonds in financier Jeffrey Epstein's home, according to The Associated Press.
    The passport listed a residence in Saudi Arabia and a photo of Epstein but with a different name, Assistant U.S. Attorney Alex Rossmiller reportedly revealed during a bail hearing.

More at: https://thehill.com/regulation/court...me-prosecutors
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vanity Fair nixed adding the account of two girls Epstein assaulted to a profile of him in 2003, which could have saved all the girls that were assaulted in the last 15 years. One was assaulted by both Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell together, then held hostage after the assault in the mansion of Victoria’s Secret founder Les Wexner for 12 hours. You see the power of Cabal getting ahold of that Editor position. Want to find a Cabal member, look for the person who can contain the exposure. Also interesting – the headmaster at the school where Epstein taught Calculus, who enforced strict rule adherence, and was forced out right before Epstein was hired, was current AG Bill Barr’s father.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It also has to be about bringing down his network.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It also has to be about bringing down his network.
    Not if Harvey Weinstein is any indication. He was a lone wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Not if Harvey Weinstein is any indication. He was a lone wolf.
    That's the narrative Ms. Chen is pushing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Feds appear to have acquired at least some of Epstein’s blackmail files. BOOM. “Federal agents who searched Epstein’s $77 million Upper East Side townhouse in Manhattan also found “in a locked safe … compact discs with hand-written labels including the following: ‘Young [Name] + [Name],’ ‘Misc nudes 1,’ and ‘Girl pics nudes,’ ” according to a new court filing in Epstein’s case.”

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The NSA probably has some sh!t on this guy, but then they too are probably complicit in the ring.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Epstein remained a fixture in elite circles even after he was a registered sex offender. A few years ago, for example, he was a guest at a dinner in Palo Alto hosted by LinkedIn cofounder Reid Hoffman for the MIT neuroscientist Ed Boyden. At the dinner, Elon Musk introduced Epstein to Mark Zuckerberg. (“Mark met Epstein in passing one time at a dinner honoring scientists that was not organized by Epstein,” Zuckerberg spokesman Ben LaBolt told me. “Mark did not communicate with Epstein again following the dinner.”)
    In an email, Elon Musk responded: “I don’t recall introducing Epstein to anyone, as I don’t know the guy well enough to do so, Epstein is obviously a creep and Zuckerberg is not a friend of mine. Several years ago, I was at his house in Manhattan for about 30 minutes in the middle of the afternoon with Talulah [Riley], as she was curious about meeting this strange person for a novel she was writing. We did not see anything inappropriate at all, apart from weird art. He tried repeatedly to get me to visit his island. I declined.” A Musk spokesperson also emailed: “Elon never introduced Jeffrey Epstein to Mark Zuckerberg and does not know either person well enough to do so. They simply happened to be guests at a neuroscience dinner organized by Reid Hoffman.”

More at: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...ore-grotesque?

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: a57d57
    No.7086225
    Jul 18 2019 16:15:57 (EST) Dgzk6_lXcAIqrvh.jpg

Worth remembering.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/...95034673893376

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/TheWantedEmcees/...93150862868480

The Palm Beach Sheriff's Office has launched an internal affairs investigation into how it handled convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's work release following a 2007 plea agreement that allowed him to work out of his Palm Beach office for up to 12 hours per day, according to the Miami Herald - which has been instrumental in Epstein's arrest 12 years later.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...n-work-release

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ghislaine Maxwell is one such woman who campaigns internationally to protect our oceans.

https://misadventuresmag.com/explori...ocean-citizen/

October 22, 2015

Women making a difference in the world of conservation are driven by their passion. They work tirelessly to implement programs that educate, inspire, and raise awareness for their cause. Ghislaine Maxwell is one such woman who campaigns internationally to protect our oceans.
    I am mesmerized by her enthusiasm, her passion for the underwater world, and her ability to bring together a community that shares her vision. She does all that through her nonprofit, Terramar Project, which she admits “was formally launched in 2012 and was a work in progress throughout 2011.”

Ghislaine is soft-spoken but firm in her convictions to bring about change through education across a wide spectrum of projects: Global Ocean TV (GOT) The Daily Catch, Ocean Passport and others (visit Terramar’s site for the full list).

Her first introduction to the oceans, which “captured her heart and her imagination,” she credits to the venerable Captain Jacques Yves Cousteau.

Ghislaine says, “I started scuba diving at the age of nine and later spent many years traveling around the world participating in exciting research and adventures on the sea. They ranged from counting sharks in remote atolls to looking for Amelia Earhart. It was through these adventures around the globe that I came to experience firsthand the fragility of the ocean and the many assaults that are endangering it.”

“The changes I have seen in just a few decades are devastating. Giant amounts of trash and plastic swirling in the ocean, humongous industrial fishing trawlers with nets so large that twelve Boeing 747’s can fit in the mouth that kill every living thing within its grasp — humans are changing the fine balance of life in the ocean. Twenty-five percent of all marine life rely on coral reefs, and many reefs have declined by more than half and most Caribbean coral reefs will disappear in the next twenty years.”

She is very well aware of the statistics on overfishing, ocean acidification and climate change.

I find myself disheartened by the figures Ghislaine provides, but I recognize she is correct; she is educating us about facts we may not wish to hear. I believe knowledge is power and action speaks louder than words, which is what Terramar Project strives to impress upon us. We need to act now to save our oceans and we need to know how to go about it.

My first question: Why did she decide to start Terramar Project ?

“I felt that there could be a novel way to connect people to the ocean and the connection could lead to action, and action could lead to change. Nearly three quarters of the planet is covered in ocean and about two thirds of that is considered high seas, also known as international waters. The idea of the Terramar Project is to connect you to this part of the world by giving the high seas a flag (an identity), a daily newspaper, a TV show (a voice), and an ocean passport (ownership) to enable the individual to send a message saying that he/she wants the ocean to be sustainably managed for generations to come.

“I am most passionate about the ocean and the creatures that call it home. I strongly feel the need for better, more sustainable governance for the ocean to address the myriad of problems, from plastic pollution and overfishing to ocean warming and acidification — before its too late. We risk the ocean returning to the microbial soup it was millennia ago. If you are not connected to the ocean, if your livelihood does not depend on it or you do not live by the sea, it’s easy to forget or ignore the immense value it provides to all life in earth. To think that it is so vast and mysterious that its problems are too big to confront and that one person cannot do anything to change the trajectory is wrong.”

I ask Ghislaine about her vision moving ahead. What inspires her?

“I wake up everyday and think of new ways to help the Terramar Project’s partners and friends of the ocean carry the message of how important the ocean is to our lives. Seeing Terramar grow every day and seeing the difference Terramar makes inspires me to want to do more and think of new and creative ways to inspire people to join the ‘I love the Ocean Movement.’ It sends a powerful message to lawmakers that our ocean is vital to our way of life, and it needs to be protected. I would like every politician to have a view and a stand on the ocean and water-related questions. No politician should be able to say that climate change does not exist and use this as an excuse not to deal with consequences on the world.”

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast