Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOM: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Related
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman has been following the Jeffrey Epstein case very closely and he reports that as early as the next few days, the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release approximately 2,000 pages of documents. According to the court’s three-judge panel, the documents will implicate “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders.”

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I have a story to tell you. A story that causes my heart to pound and my blood pressure to rise as I type each and every word. A true story of a woman of great wealth and power, who rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” private jet on several occasions. She appears to be a German-born Israeli state intelligence operative based in London. An ex-model whose name appeared in the Panama Papers from the Mossack Fonseca leaks and who became embroiled in a FIFA corruption scandal with Sepp Blatter and his family. She is perhaps the closest example that you could possibly find to a real-life “Bond Girl.” Yet, she is almost completely unknown to the majority of us.
    This lady has recently infiltrated the NHS through the UK Department of Health and Social Care with the help of Matt Hancock MP, and her presence signifies a major threat to the data security of every citizen of the United Kingdom. Every single piece of data about you, your health issues, your blood type, the model of the wireless pacemaker keeping you alive, every detail of every embarrassing medical problem in the hands of the Israeli state apparatus and potentially sold off to the highest bidder. You may think that this doesn’t concern you. Why would you need to worry about a foreign far-right government which has been proven to meddle in the affairs of our country? Your data would be useless to them, surely? But that’s not the world we live in anymore. Big data is the modern gold rush. The psychologists and marketing agents have mastered how to make you buy things; the next step is for them to successfully master making you do things, and for that kind of control over people, they need everybody’s data.
    When I was first researching the Jeffrey Epstein case, I trawled through every piece of official documentation that was available. I knew what I was looking for and how very dangerous it was. I had begun attempting to identify state assets through their movements, actions, associations, and by good old fashioned detective work. I was interested in identifying any MI5 or MI6 agents, Israeli Mossad, CIA, or any other part of a nation states spying apparatus. It’s possibly one of the most dangerous hobbies on earth, spy hunting, and if I’m honest, I’m not even sure why I’m doing it. Regardless, Jeffrey Epstein’s sweetheart deal was probably what they would give to a foreign intelligence operative. Epstein was a perfect place to begin fishing for potential spooks.
    Once I find somebody who I suspect of being involved in espionage, I will track down all existing information on that individual and build the story of their lives as best as I can. I learn every known habit they have and instead of immediately writing an article about them, I just continue to note their activities with interest. I have been watching many potential state actors for a fair few years. I’ve also missed out on breaking a few good stories by waiting for too long. But I don’t want to simply show you the past as much as I want to show you the present, and even possibly, the future.

Investigation Manifest

In the Epstein case, one of the best pieces of evidence which was available to researchers was the flight manifest for his child trafficking molestation machine. There were many coded initials and a few famous names noted in the official documentation. As you probably already know, Bill Clinton and his Secret Service agents had ridden the infamous “Lolita Express” on many occasions. Naomi Campbell, Kevin Spacey, Alan Dershowitz and Chris Tucker also flew on the plane with the billionaire sex offender.
    We all build up recognisable patterns of behaviour over time. When you investigate someone, you usually start by identifying these patterns and then looking for any divergences from the anticipated outcomes. In Epstein’s planes flight manifest, a pattern which was visible from the information available is how he would use his private jet. He would use the plane for two main reasons. Most commonly he would fly himself and a number of his entourage to a destination, or alternatively he would fly people to meet him. The rarest occurrence was when Epstein would fly without any of his usual entourage and just one other passenger. There was only one name that jumped out from the flight manifest as a good example of when Epstein alternated from his routine. His second meeting with Nicole Junkermann.
    As of 2019, Nicole Junkermann’s current business portfolio is very impressive. She’s often described as an ex-model, entrepreneur and investor, but Ms. Junkermann is much more than just what you see at first glance. Born in Dusseldorf, Germany on 27th April 1975, Nicole Junkermann studied Business Administration at the International University of Monaco, and then went onto study Management Development at the prestigious Harvard Business School in the United States. Amongst her many talents she is multilingual and can speak German, English, French, Italian, and Spanish. In 1998, after graduating from the University of Monaco, she co-founded “Winamax,” which was an early online gaming platform that existed before online gaming regulation became a priority for the authorities. Winamax was sold in 2001 and Junkermann would go on to invest in a recently created media rights company called “Infront Sports and Media AG,” where she would soon serve as the Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.

In 2002, Junkermann acquired the rights for the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany with her relatively new company Infront Sports and Media. The company was best known at this time for its president and chief executive, Philippe Blatter, the nephew of Sepp Blatter, the then president of FIFA. This overt nepotistic corruption left Junkermann’s Infront Sports and Media as the company to market the TV rights to major FIFA tournaments. It went on to acquire the rights to all of FIFA’s World Cups, and even though this deal was watered down in 2006, in 2011 FIFA again gave Infront permission to sell the TV rights, in the Asian markets, for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.
    During her time at Infront Sports and Media, Junkermann would be caught flying on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” on three occasions. The first flight recorded, on 22nd March 2002, she would share with Epstein, Sean Koo, and one other passenger, but it’s her second trip which really stands out. On Saturday 31st August 2002, Jeffrey Epstein and Nicole Junkermann would fly from Paris Le Bourget Airport to Birmingham Airport, in the UK, alone. They would return to Paris, via the same route, on Monday 2nd September 2002. For Jeffrey Epstein to fly without any of his normally present entourage is very unusual. So what was happening that weekend? I’ve done a lot of research on these dates, but as of yet, I do not have any answers.
    At that time, Junkermann was 27 years old, so it’s very unlikely that they were dating, as everyone knows Jeffrey Epstein isn’t interested in fully sexually developed adults. Finding this anomaly on Epstein’s plane manifest encouraged me to look deeper into the life of Nicole Junkermann, and amongst other things, whether or not she had any links to a state intelligence agency. Were Junkermann and Epstein meeting alone for innocent reasons? Even though Junkerman had made many investments already, she might have been trying to get more funds from an eager investor like Epstein. How Epstein originally accrued his billions is still quite a murky subject in itself.
    Whatever the reason for these two incredibly rich people being together, this meeting was a very private one. Junkermann had also just completed Harvard University's Program for Management Development, and Jeffrey Epstein had a high-profile relationship with Harvard which, in 2003, led to him donating $30,000,000.00 to the Ivy League college. Was Epstein using the famous American college to recruit for his own businesses or other interests?

More at: https://theswamp.media/the-epstein-a...ing-the-uk-nhs

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Maxwell, Clinton, TerraMar, Zampolli

Chelsea Clinton and husband, Goldman Sachs banker Marc Mezvinsky, remained friendly with Ghislaine Maxwell until 2011 or 2015 (claiming that they didn’t know that she ran the child sex ring with Epstein):
    Chelsea and Marc were friendly with her because of her relationship with a dear friend of theirs. When that relationship ended, Chelsea and Marc’s friendship with her ended as well.
    For several years, Maxwell was romantically linked with Ted Waitt, the billionaire founder of Gateway Inc.. It was reportedly Waitt, who brought Maxwell along when he was invited to the wedding of Chelsea and Mezvinsky.
    And Waitt, who introduced the couple to Maxwell in 2011.

Two witnesses said that Maxwell, Clinton and Mezvinsky flew together on a private plane to rendezvous with Waitt. One of them said in 2009.

In 2012, Maxwell launched her own Ocean-charity, the TerraMar Project, which announced it was shutting down after Epstein’s arrest.
    In 2013, the Clinton Global Initiative announced a TerraMar initiative among the “commitments to action” at its annual meeting.

In 2013, TerraMar’s website describes the alliance between TerraMar; the Global Partnerships Forum; the late Stuart Beck; and the friend of Trump and Clinton, Paolo Zampolli: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...linton-1424120

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    In 2004, ID Models boss Zampolli was exposed as business partner of Jeffrey Epstein. Zampolli and Epstein unsuccessfully tried to buy the bankrupt Elite Model Management. It was none other than Zampolli that, according to the official story, introduced Donald Trump to nude model Melania Knauss in 1998.
    In late 2004, Trump invited Zampolli to work for him, with: “Paolo, you are too good for the fashion industry. You should come work with me”.
    In 2005, Zampolli flew with Donald Trump on his jet to attend his wedding to Melania at Mar-a-Lago in Florida, where he was introduced to Hillary Clinton by Huma Abedin, whom he knew from events in New York.

Zampolli also met Bill Clinton “many, many, many” times. He called Bill’s former adviser Doug Band “Dougie” and was close to Ronald Burkle, the billionaire investor who was once a close friend and business partner of Bill Clinton: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6738618
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Who Was Epstein Working For?
    written by eric margolis - saturday july 20, 2019

I’ve had many strange experiences in my decades of covering intelligence affairs. These run from being invited to KGB HQ in Moscow, Chinese intelligence in Beijing, US intelligence in Virginia, Libyan intelligence in Tripoli, South African intelligence, and even Albanian intelligence in Tirana.

But none was odder than the day I was invited to lunch in New York City with the by now notorious figure Jeffrey Epstein. The golden boy of Manhattan and Palm Beach society now sits in a grim jail cell accused of having sex with underage girls. He’s been doing this in plain view since the early 1990’s but, until recently, he seemed bullet-proof.

Soon after I walked into the entrance of Epstein’s mansion on E 71st Street, said to be the city’s largest private home, a butler asked me, “would you like an intimate massage, sir, by a pretty young girl?” This offer seemed so out of place and weird to me that I swiftly declined.

More important than indelicacy, as an old observer of intelligence affairs, to me this offer reeked of ye old honey trap, a tactic to ensnare and blackmail people that was old when Babylon was young. A discreet room with massage table, lubricants and, no doubt, cameras stood ready off the main lobby.

I had arrived with Canada’s leading lady journalist who was then close to Epstein’s sometime girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell and, it was said, procuress – something Maxwell denies. Bizarrely, Maxwell believed that I could get KGB Moscow Center to release satellite photos that showed the murder on his yacht of her father, the press baron Robert Maxwell, who was a well-known double agent for Israel and KGB, and a major criminal.

Also present was the self-promoting lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, who had saved the accused murderer Claus von Bulow, as well as a titan of the New York real estate industry (not Trump) and assorted bigwigs of the city’s elite Jewish society. All sang the praises of Israel.

Epstein reportedly had ties to Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Britain’s Prince Andrew and repeatedly flew them about in his private jet, aka “the Lolita Express.” All guests deny any sexual activity. I turned down dinner with Prince Andrew.
    A respected former CIA official, Phil Giraldi has come right out and accused Epstein of being an Israeli agent of influence. Epstein was let off with a slap on the wrist on his first child abuse charge, says Giraldi, because of his powerful Israel connections. To Giraldi and this writer, the Epstein “massage” operation was a classic intelligence operation designed to blackmail men of influence into doing Israel’s bidding. Clinton had reportedly already fallen into this trap years earlier while still president.
    More: http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...n-working-for/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Who Was Epstein Working For?
    written by eric margolis - saturday july 20, 2019
    Oh geeze, here comes the anti-semitism.
    Turkey has an operation like this, as does the UK.
    Other countries these honeytraps are run through a more religious vein.

But, it would make a ton of sense if Epstein was an Israeli honey trap factory. (hope ICANN doesn't suddenly decided "anti-semitism" is reason to seize domains).
    Most of those old skulls and bones do this kind of stuff too.
    That's why they tie a ribbon round their dick while sitting in a coffin, yelling out their sexual depravities.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Oh geeze, here comes the anti-semitism.
    Turkey has an operation like this, as does the UK.
    Other countries these honeytraps are run through a more religious vein.

But, it would make a ton of sense if Epstein was an Israeli honey trap factory. (hope ICANN doesn't suddenly decided "anti-semitism" is reason to seize domains).
    Most of those old skulls and bones do this kind of stuff too.
    That's why they tie a ribbon round their dick while sitting in a coffin, yelling out their sexual depravities.
    Which part of the article is supposed to be “anti-Semitic”?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Once again another reminder that Epstein is a sick individual.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/SeanCordicon/sta...37540702285825

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Once again another reminder that Epstein is a well connected, sick individual.
    ftfy

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: d63763
    No.7177265

Jul 25 2019 00:02:29 (EST)
    fa5bd6e4a6c2a3f6fa97a5f3ab662ba729a43e1a56087554e2 4fe8a7bc492bc0.jpg

ABC News told us it was just a 'gym' inside of the 'TEMPLE'……
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: d63763
    No.7177956

Jul 25 2019 00:38:05 (EST)
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...se/1803636001/
    Does a person who fights hard for bail, then appeals the original decision (attempt to overturn), attempt suicide prior to the ruling of the appeal?
    Logical thinking.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Logical thinking.

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Anonymous
    ID: 40ab66
    No.7182843

Jul 25 2019 11:21:36 (EST)
    ClipboardImage.png

ClipboardImage.png

>>7182803

>Afterward, make your way to your second snorkel stop — Little St James Island — where curious fish dart back and forth in the clear blue water, and colorful coral formations nestle next to amazing underwater formations.

Little St James Island

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Anonymous
    ID: 40ab66
    No.7182843

Jul 25 2019 11:21:36 (EST)
    ClipboardImage.png

ClipboardImage.png

>>7182803

>Afterward, make your way to your second snorkel stop — Little St James Island — where curious fish dart back and forth in the clear blue water, and colorful coral formations nestle next to amazing underwater formations.

Little St James Island
    https://http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/cruis...omasexcur.html
    Little St James Island
    Captain Nautica's Snorkeling Expedition
    Activity Type: Splashtacular and Family Adventures and Nature Adventures
    Activity Level: Moderate
    Duration: 3.5 hours
    Adult Price: $75 (ages 10and up)
    Child Price: $60 (ages 8-9)
    Ages: 8 And Up
    Be whisked away aboard the captain's RIB power boat to a pair of sun-soaked snorkeling sites — and prepare for an adventure like no other. Journey to picturesque Turtle Cove, Buck Island and immerse yourself in an underwater wonderland, where you're invited to swim and snorkel amidst a school of sea turtles for approximately one hour. Afterward, make your way to your second snorkel stop — Little St James Island — where curious fish dart back and forth in the clear blue water, and colorful coral formations nestle next to amazing underwater formations. Afterward, enjoy a beverage and snack before making your way back to St Thomas Harbor.
    Additional Information
    Snacks and beverages are included.
    Snorkeling equipment and instruction are provided.
    Itinerary may vary based on weather conditions.
    Guests will enter the water from the boat.
    Guests requiring glasses to see will not be able to wear glasses under the snorkeling mask.
    Approximate water depth at both snorkel sites is 10-30 feet.
    Snorkel time is approximately one hour.
    Although most likely, sea turtles at Turtle Cove cannot be guaranteed.
    Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, additional clothing, hats, cameras and backpacks.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.magicalkingdoms.com/cruise/ports/stthomasexcur.html
    Little St James Island
    Captain Nautica's Snorkeling Expedition
    Activity Type: Splashtacular and Family Adventures and Nature Adventures
    Activity Level: Moderate
    Duration: 3.5 hours
    Adult Price: $75 (ages 10and up)
    Child Price: $60 (ages 8-9)
    Ages: 8 And Up
    Be whisked away aboard the captain's RIB power boat to a pair of sun-soaked snorkeling sites — and prepare for an adventure like no other. Journey to picturesque Turtle Cove, Buck Island and immerse yourself in an underwater wonderland, where you're invited to swim and snorkel amidst a school of sea turtles for approximately one hour. Afterward, make your way to your second snorkel stop — Little St James Island — where curious fish dart back and forth in the clear blue water, and colorful coral formations nestle next to amazing underwater formations. Afterward, enjoy a beverage and snack before making your way back to St Thomas Harbor.
    Additional Information
    Snacks and beverages are included.
    Snorkeling equipment and instruction are provided.
    Itinerary may vary based on weather conditions.
    Guests will enter the water from the boat.
    Guests requiring glasses to see will not be able to wear glasses under the snorkeling mask.
    Approximate water depth at both snorkel sites is 10-30 feet.
    Snorkel time is approximately one hour.
    Although most likely, sea turtles at Turtle Cove cannot be guaranteed.
    Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, additional clothing, hats, cameras and backpacks.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the snorkeling typically occurs near the "submarine bay":

Last edited by dannno; 07-25-2019 at 02:48 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Probably a lapel choke from behind that got interrupted. It will take about a minute or two to kill, with unconsciousness occurring in ten seconds, depending on how tight the choker can get it. Once it is done, you just tie the victim up to make it look like hanging, and the ligature marks will probably not be distinguishable.
    The prisoner who had access to Epstein, and who they are questioning is a former Police Officer and body builder named Nicholas Tartaglione. He was a major drug distributor, who faces the death penalty for killing four people in a deal to sell them 11lbs of cocaine that went bad. If he hadn’t recklessly planted four dead bodies on his own property, and people who told others they were going to meet him, he’d probably still be dealing, which is a sign of Cabal itself. He was initially kicked off the job for perjury in a DWI case, but got back on after a lawsuit, getting $300,000 in back pay and then left on a disability pension of $65,000 per year. Interestingly he was harassing and reportedly beat up a local cable-access political reporter who won a $1 million judgement against the department and who subsequently was found dead at his home 2 weeks after he died. The death was ruled natural causes. The former police officer was also found earlier this month with a cell phone in his cell, so Cabal would have had a line into him.
    This was why the power was killed in New York. They needed to knock out security cameras and other electronic surveillance.

More at: https://www.anonymousconservative.co...iefs-07252019/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably a lapel choke from behind that got interrupted.
    Q team is watching.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Q team is watching.
    From the same link:

Keith Raniere caught and beaten by gang of Mexican Immigrants. Is it a coincidence NXIVM was a honeypot operating heavily down in Mexico? Looks like the Mexican wing of Cabal just either failed to execute a hit, or they successfully sent a message. You wonder if Q is letting the hits get through, but not get completed, so these Cabal assets will know what is trying to get at them, and that it is in their best interest to take a deal, sing on their puppet-masters, and get into witness protection.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Victoria’s Secret owner, L Brands, taps law firm to review company’s relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. If they were handing young vulnerable girls over to a random dude who wasn’t even an employee to groom them into a prostitution ring, they will get cleaned out by the lawyers.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Here is the former Cop, who with two other former Cops, was a major Cocaine distributor who killed 4 people when a deal went bad, and who also was caught with a contraband cell phone in his cell just a few weeks back. He was Jeffrey Epstein’s cellmate:

His cellmate was unconscious on the floor, blue, with marks around his neck, and he says he didn’t see anything.
    Epstein is supposedly poised to take down members of the Royal Family, world leaders of superpower nations like Trudeau and the Clintons, wealthy billionaires who are part of a non-state intelligence network with tentacles into most governments and economies throughout the world. Why does Epstein have any cell mate? Let alone this guy, with a probable Cabal hookup due to the drugs, who will certainly get life so he has nothing to lose, and faces the death penalty so he has something he wants to avoid? And he has a burner phone.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast