Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: BOOM: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors

The establishment would like nothing more than for the American people to forget all about Jeffrey Epstein and his peculiarly extensive list of powerful friends, but truth-seekers know better. Epstein isn’t significant merely for his own heinous crimes, but because he serves as a crucial piece in understanding the workings, nature, and aim of the global elite who seek to establish a New World Order.
    A new book, Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales, claims to shed light on the mysterious financier, alleging he was more than a well-connected socialite leading a double life as a sex trafficker; he was an asset of the global intelligence community whose service to these agencies granted him a free pass for his perversions for decades.
    In their book, authors Dylan Howard, Melissa Cronin, and James Robertson take a close look at Epstein’s intelligence ties, particularly to Mossad, the Israeli national intelligence.
    “When we set out to write a book about his crimes, we thought we knew the whole story. Before long, however, what we uncovered was compelling evidence that Jeffrey Epstein was a spy — largely for Israel’s Mossad — and allowed to operate in the United States seemingly without consequence,” Dylan Howard told Fox News. “This is a much bigger story than the world has ever known and is continually being ignored or glossed over in much of the new reporting about Epstein.”

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-s-blackmailer
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Wow, the first news article I've read in a while that actually makes some sense:
    Daily Mail: 'Trump blew whistle on Jeffrey Epstein'; Pedophile's threat to expose President 'as a financial fraud' after he 'stole' his $125M mansion led to then-tycoon outing the pedophile to cops

Reality truly is stranger than fiction...

Update: Just realized this was published back in July (I stumbled across it presented as a breaking news item).

Anyway, this clarifies a lot of things for me. If I had to guess the back-story to the Trump-Epstein relationship, Epstein made friends with Trump with intentions to target him as he targeted many similar wealthy and influential individuals. He partied with Trump and vice-versa. At some point, he made "the offer" to Trump. I think this is why, later on, Trump made the remark about Epstein liking some women "on the younger side." I think Trump immediately understood what was up (peddling underage women to a wealthy man as blackmail bait), and decided that it was time to turn the tables on Epstein. One bad turn deserves another.

This is all in my opinion. The facts are difficult to pin down due to the extreme scarcity of tangible evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Meh

• Jeffrey Epstein informed President Trump of a real estate purchase he planned to make in Palm Beach back in 2004 claims Michael Wolff
    • He was trying to determine if he could move the pool on the property which he was prepared to bid $36 million for and then flip
    • Epstein, 66, was not afraid of letting Trump know this because he assumed he did not have the money to purchase the property
    • Trump got the money from Deutsche Bank and bid $5 million more than Epstein before putting the home on the market for $125 million after renovations
    • Epstein threatened to expose Trump claims Wolff and in turn he suggests that Trump outed Epstein to police and helped launch the 2005 criminal probe
    • The property sold for $96 million to Dmitry Rybolovlev and in 2016 was torn down and made into three lots, that each sold for over $30 million

I see no reason to trust Wolff, his book is full of lies intended to make Trump look bad and this is all the better he could do to try and make Trump look bad about Epstein?

I don't see anything horrible about this even if it was true and if anything it confirms that Trump blew the whistle on Epstein.
    Epstein was arrested because Trump became President, he would not have been otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    See my update to previous post. It's not so much about Wolff as it is about fleshing out the motives of the various actors involved. Whether or not Trump actually bid Epstein out of this property as described, the narrative of a "good relationship gone sour" makes a lot of sense to me given the many existing photos of Trump and Epstein together. If Epstein ever offered an underage girl to Trump (and it seems that he did, based on Trump's "younger side" quote), Trump would have immediately understood that Epstein was actually a wolf in sheep's clothing and would have retaliated accordingly. In my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump never trusted Epstein, when he ate at Epstein's house he ate in the kitchen with the cook so he could see what went into his food.

I think Trump was investigating Epstein for the white hats, he was involved with helping bring down some mobsters in Atlantic City too.
    Bump for Ghislane.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/federal-ju...opstories.html

This from the comments section.

8 hours ago
    MEANTIME, IN TRUE NEWS: The shooting came days after the judge was #$%$igned a case with links to Jefferey Epstein, although there is not yet any suggestion that the attack is linked her work.The attack began at around 5pm when Mark Anderl answered the front door to the family home. He was shot several times. Daniel, a student at Catholic University in Washington, D.C., then went to investigate the commotion and was fatally shot. The gunman then reportedly fled the scene.

https://www.newsweek.com/judge-esthe...pstein-1518974

he son of a federal judge was killed and her husband injured when a gunman opened fire at their family home in New Jersey on Sunday night.

New Jersey U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas' 20-year-old son Daniel Anderl was killed in the attack in North Brunswick, New Jersey, by a suspect dressed in a FedEx uniform. Salas was not injured in the shooting.

On July 15, four days before the shooting, Salas was assigned to the ongoing lawsuit brought by Deutsche Bank investors who claim the company made false and misleading statements about its anti-money laundering policies. The suit also alleged the bank failed to properly monitor "high-risk" customers, including convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Salas was nominated by President Barack Obama and was confirmed in 2011 having previously served as a U.S. Magistrate Judge in New Jersey.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 07-20-2020 at 05:54 AM.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920