Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hong Kong and Taiwan Are Bonding Over China

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Because China has no rights to defend her own borders and territories? America shouldn't be meddling in Asia nor in HK.
    The American government shouldn't be meddling but China doesn't have a right to impose its authoritarian regime on an unwilling populace.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The American government shouldn't be meddling but China doesn't have a right to impose its authoritarian regime on an unwilling populace.
    doesn't have a right to impose its authoritarian regime on an unwilling populace.
    You mean the same populace which had being groomed by NGOs? promising nice things? these protests are not organic.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you support the regime change in Hong Kong you might as well support the regime change in Iran.

You mean the same populace which had being groomed by NGOs? promising nice things? these protests are not organic.
    How do you know they would be protesting anyway?
    China is not a nice regime.
    Your supposition that western meddling is the only cause of the protests doesn't make the ChiComs the good guys, western meddling may be wrong but the western meddlers are better than China.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If you support the regime change in Hong Kong you might as well support the regime change in Iran.
    It would depend on what the locals wanted to replace it with, I don't support American intervention in either case.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Do you know what happens afterwards? traitors like these protest leaders whatever in HK or Serbia always get rearward for their actions agaisnt their own country and countrymen. But the protesters never get anything in return. They are sheep who follow the leader promised of promises but never getting anything.

Do you know what happens afterwards? traitors like these protest leaders whatever in HK or Serbia always get rearward for their actions agaisnt their own country and countrymen. But the protesters never get anything in return. They are sheep who follow the leader promised of promises but never getting anything.
    If they avoid being put under the mainland regime that will be better than not.

The ChiCom regime is the biggest evil on the planet.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And you think Russia had no influence on the Crimea vote?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And you think Russia had no influence on the Crimea vote?
    Ironic using the example of Crimea. Or like how America and EU prevented Catalonia's self Independence? even though when they claimed they had no influence?

If they avoid being put under the mainland regime that will be better than not.

By comparison then i would be saying that America's regime is the most kindest and nicest as long you follow the narrative and script. Lets all ignore the CIA black ops centers and among other issues.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ironic using the example of Crimea. Or like how America and EU prevented Catalonia's self Independence? even though when they claimed they had no influence?
    I consistently support the seceding territory and say our government shouldn't be involved.
    You seem to change your tune based on who is on which side.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

By comparison then i would be saying that America's regime is the most kindest and nicest as long you follow the narrative and script. Lets all ignore the CIA black ops centers and among other issues.
    America is not perfect and its interference in the rest of the world is bad but China is much worse and will become worse yet if they gain more power.
    Hong Kong will be much worse off if China takes total control.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

America is not perfect and its interference in the rest of the world is bad but China is much worse and will become worse yet if they gain more power.
    American intervention
    American interventionism also comes in protesting. No different from the Serbian one in 2000. These people regime change supporter had being groomed. Lets be honest these protests in HK are ironical happening America has lost its proxy war in Syria.

I have being following such events and protesting alike for a long while now to know that none of these protests are organic. DO WAKE UP ME WHEN THERE IS A LEGIT PROTEST IN SAUDI ARABIA.

You Americans already have your Kosovo and your drug trade there.
    The people in HK once occupied by America will be puppets much like how Western Europe is now. Always listening to America's demands.
    Drug trade will make a appearance in Asia once western countries start appearing in.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 08-12-2019 at 11:26 PM.

American interventionism also comes in protesting. No different from the Serbian one in 2000. These people regime change supporter had being groomed. Lets be honest these protests in HK are ironical happening America has lost its proxy war in Syria.

I have being following such events and protesting alike for a long while now to know that none of these protests are organic. DO WAKE UP ME WHEN THERE IS A LEGIT PROTEST IN SAUDI ARABIA.
    You support Crimea but you won't support Hong Kong.

It seems that you only favor things that help China and Russia and oppose things that aren't good for them.

I oppose American intervention and I support the local people who want to choose their allegiance and I do so even more when they are more liberty oriented than the nation they want to leave or reform.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You Americans already have your Kosovo and your drug trade there.
    The people in HK once occupied by America will be puppets much like how Western Europe is now. Always listening to America's demands.
    Drug trade will make a appearance in Asia once western countries start appearing in.
    LOL

Like there isn't a drug trade in Hong Kong already.

Hong Kong will be much worse off under China than now and they have every right to resist and seek independence.

America shouldn't be involved but the people of Hong Kong should do whatever they can to fight for liberty.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You support Crimea but you won't support Hong Kong.

It seems that you only favor things that help China and Russia and oppose things that aren't good for them.

I oppose American intervention and I support the local people who want to choose their allegiance and I do so even more when they are more liberty oriented than the nation they want to leave or reform.
    I oppose American intervention and I support the local people
    Spoken like a NeoCon and regime change supporter. You might as well support the local people in Iran to then while your at it support the local MEK to.

LOL

Hong Kong will be much worse off under China than now and they have every right to resist and seek independence.

America shouldn't be involved but the people of Hong Kong should do whatever they can to fight for liberty.
    I am sure HK would be a parasdie after they leave china and of course America wont build bases right? oh wait of course America will. To keep a eye on China. Do you think that China is going to let America do whatever its wants in their own borders?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

Your speaking like a real neocon pretending to be a liberty supporter at least your doing a bad job at it.

they have every right to resist and seek independence.
    NeoCons language.

Spoken like a NeoCon and regime change supporter. You might as well support the local people in Iran to then while your at it support the local MEK to.
    AngryCanadian is an AngryChinese?

Spoken like a true ChiCom propagandist.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    AngryCanadian is an AngryChinese?
    I'd say so.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I am sure HK would be a parasdie after they leave china and of course America wont build bases right? oh wait of course America will. To keep a eye on China. Do you think that China is going to let America do whatever its wants in their own borders?
    Hong Kong was better off under the British and they will be better off out from under China no matter what else they do and they will have a right to do whatever they want with THEIR territory but I would OPPOSE America putting bases there.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Spoken like a true ChiCom propagandist.
    I would probably assume your a pompeo supporter when your accusing me of being a ChiCom propagandist kind rather new low there.

Hong Kong was better off under the British and they will be better off out from under China no matter what else they do and they will have a right to do whatever they want with THEIR territory but I would OPPOSE America putting bases there.
    I am sure they were better off as long as you were a elitist member of society not so much for a normal citizen.

but I would OPPOSE America putting bases there
    But that would be the results of all this NeoCon. This is the results that those protesters and their masters want either American or British. This would be setting off wars with China. Moving China closer and closer to Russia.

Your speaking like a real neocon pretending to be a liberty supporter at least your doing a bad job at it.
    You are speaking like a Chinese propagandist and making it more obvious all the time.

NeoCons language.
    American language, we got our start resisting our "motherland" and claiming independence.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am sure they were better off as long as you were a elitist member of society not so much for a normal citizen.
    Much so for the average citizen as well.

But that would be the results of all this NeoCon.
    Maybe it would or maybe it wouldn't but that doesn't change the fact that they have a right to freedom and independence if they choose it.
    The British never should have given them to Red China, they should have given them to Taiwan or granted them independence or kept them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I would probably assume your a pompeo supporter when your accusing me of being a ChiCom propagandist kind rather new low there.
    I oppose Pompeo.
    Your devotion to Xi becomes more obvious with every post.
    I bet your social credit score is very high.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Much so for the average citizen as well.

Maybe it would or maybe it wouldn't but that doesn't change the fact that they have a right to freedom and independence if they choose it.
    The British never should have given them to Red China, they should have given them to Taiwan or granted them independence or kept them.

freedom and independence

Nice illusion.

The British never should have given them to Red China, they should have given them to Taiwan
    History is History. You Americans had always meddled in the past in so many countries but ironical never meddle or start such protests in Saudi Arabia whose people are also oppressed and women rights are to zero.

don't talk to me about this nonsense of freedom and independence.
    Maybe its really time for America just to worry about your nation that is sinking in its social hierarchy and structure.

The less America meddles in Asia/China Iran/ME the better America will gain its respects back on the world stage.

I oppose Pompeo.
    Your devotion to Xi becomes more obvious with every post.
    I bet your social credit score is very high.

This is truly comical. Your accusing me of Xi supporter and being Chinese for not supporting a clear regime change color revolution. What you Americans tried to do in Venezuela was the same as the one in HK.

No difference, just different people and place.
    The regime change in Venezuela failed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast