Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iranian official threatens to seize British oil tanker

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MEK terrorist asshats of the Trump administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    The CIA installed the current Iranian regime, that's a fact of history you seem to want to ignore.
    no it is not a fact, it is hazy conspiracy theory levitated by The Q's to make Americans believe a war against Iran would be a strike against the hated deep state. Pure bait and switch. Worse, actually, as it is an objective of the deep state achieved by fooling the people that hate the deep state into supporting deep state objectives.

However, if Iran had a big red button that would wipe the US and Israel off the face of the map, they would push it.

If they had one that could wipe out Israel, they would not push it, because they know what that means in regards to the US.

Iran could wipe Israel from the face of the Earth. But they could not wipe the US away. So Iran wants war with Israel, without getting the US involved, which is very tricky.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-05-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    no it is not a fact, it is hazy conspiracy theory levtated by The Q's to make them believe a war against Iran would be a strike against the hated deep state. Pure bait and switch.

However, if Iran had a big red button that would wipe the US and Israel off the face of the map, they would push it.

If they had one that could wipe out Israel, they would not push it, because they know what that means in regards to the US.

Iran could wipe Israel from the face of the Earth. But they could not wipe the US away. So Iran wants war with Israel, without getting the US involved, which is very tricky.
    Did you even bother reading the things I posted.

There is no doubt about it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

no it is not a fact, it is hazy conspiracy theory levtated by The Q's to make them believe a war against Iran would be a strike against the hated deep state. Pure bait and switch.

Its not that tricky you just gotta convince the Americans that Israel is our biggest enemy and the cause of all of our problems. Don't get me wrong Israel has good propaghanda too, and provokes us into nigga moments, but we are the cause of that because we don't keep the government in check.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Its not that tricky you just gotta convince the Americans that Israel is our biggest enemy and the cause of all of our problems.
    oh, that's it? Seems pretty easy to me!

And Israel's propaganda is still the most powerful in the world. Islamaphobia is their creation, and it took decades of deliberate propaganda to make it happen.

oh, that's it? Seems pretty easy to me!

And Israel's propaganda is still the most powerful in the world. Islamaphobia is their creation, and it took decades of deliberate propaganda to make it happen.
    They are just not very hedonistic and look at things from a perspective of long time spans. Plus islamaphibia means they can control people. Its why they created the state Iran is in.

So the CIA installed the CURRENT leadership which you call regime(I wonder why?) and a nobody like you on the internet knows all about it and even have proof to show for it? Sorry but it just doesn't make any sense to me. This would be like Mueller coming back with evidence that Trump colluded with Russia and a puppet of Putin, I could see that evidence all day but Trump just doesn't act like a Russian puppet the same way the current leadership in Iran doesn't act like a CIA installed govt.

This all sounds like a CIA/Qanon attempt to undermine the leadership in Iran and for that reason I will ignore it. Just think what Iran did in Syria, they almost single handedly held off the CIA/Wahaabi army until the Russians came in with their air force. I just can't believe this conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    So the CIA installed the CURRENT leadership which you call regime(I wonder why?) and a nobody like you on the internet knows all about it and even have proof to show for it? Sorry but it just doesn't make any sense to me. This would be like Mueller coming back with evidence that Trump colluded with Russia and a puppet of Putin, I could see that evidence all day but Trump just doesn't act like a Russian puppet the same way the current leadership in Iran doesn't act like a CIA installed govt.

This all sounds like a CIA/Qanon attempt to undermine the leadership in Iran and for that reason I will ignore it. Just think what Iran did in Syria, they almost single handedly held off the CIA/Wahaabi army until the Russians came in with their air force. I just can't believe this conspiracy theory.
    You fail to understand the purpose of controlled opposition.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are people on both sides pushing for war.
    Including you. You're just pretending that you don't know what you're doing.

The CIA installed the current Iranian regime, that's a fact of history you seem to want to ignore.
    @Bryan, do you see large tracts being posted from Global Research, not just excerpts, leaving you open to copyright liability? And do you see these walls of text from sources like Makow being used to blur the obvious fact that just because the CIA used a group forty years ago does not mean they control it now? This is a concept any child with a pet cat can understand, yet here we are, on a site named for Ron Paul, watching a warmonger use this forty year old trivia to talk us into more war. And still pretending he doesn't know what he's doing.

When your propaganda is so blatantly stupid that even UWDude, who is here to sell the exact same brand of propaganda, is telling you you're making an ass if yourself, you might consider not doubling down yet again. No, we do not go to war with governments which are firmly under the CIA's thumb. No one here is stupid enough to think otherwise, no matter how many semi-unrelated walls of text you post. Get over yourself.

You fail to understand the purpose of controlled opposition.
    The purpose of controlled opposition is to sabotage the real opposition by trying to convince them they're doing it wrong, thereby turning them into controlled opposition. All anyone has to do to see that is look at you.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-05-2019 at 05:06 PM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Banned

Blog Entries

There is no doubt about it.
    Jules pretty much laid out the ridiculousness of your claims. The russian collusion analogy was apt.

No doubt about it?

Please.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

@Bryan, do you see large tracts being posted from Global Research, not just excerpts, leaving you open to copyright liability? And do you see these walls of text from sources like Makow being used to blur the obvious fact that just because the CIA used a group forty years ago does not mean they control it now? This is a concept any child with a pet cat can understand, yet here we are, on a site named for Ron Paul, watching a warmonger use this forty year old trivia to talk us into more war. And still pretending he doesn't know what he's doing.

When your propaganda is so blatantly stupid that even UWDude, who is here to sell the exact same brand of propaganda, is telling you you're making an ass if yourself, you might consider not doubling down yet again. No, we do not go to war with governments which are firmly under the CIA's thumb. No one here is stupid enough to think otherwise, no matter how many semi-unrelated walls of text you post. Get over yourself.
    What do you think the Islamic revolution was designed for? Relgion is just one of many ways of controlling people.

Banned

Blog Entries

here comes the freedom loving acptulsa who believes in freedom of speech so strongly he is seeking a ban of his opposition.

perhaps that ban will finally end the disinfo, and utopia will finally flourish.

like AF said, people dont want freedom, they want petty tyranny over their countrymen. And this istruly petty.

why are your arguments against SS's view, that you feel banning him would be better than refuting him?
    Do you truly believe in freedom of speech?
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-05-2019 at 05:22 PM.

LOL

I'm against war and my point is that Iran is part of the effort to drag us into one.

But I see your insane crusade to get me banned for disagreeing with you is ongoing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

I'm against war and my point is that Iran is part of the effort to drag us into one.

But I see your insane crusade to get me banned for disagreeing with you is ongoing.
    It takes two to dance, it looks really silly if you dance by yourself with no music playing.

It takes two to dance, it looks really silly if you dance by yourself with no music playing.
    History is full of examples but you can't tell that to the "hate America first and celebrate all of her enemies" crowd, they KNOW that Iran and China are gonna save the world and bring on paradise where sharia is enforced through a social credit score.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    It takes two to dance.
    This is a severe misunderstanding of war.

All wars arenot banker wars.
    Hollywood teaches us there are head vampires, and to rid the world of vampires, you just have to kill the head vampire.
    some people then think if only all Jews were eliiminated, there would be peace. Others say "all wars are banker wars" because this presents the solution of "education", "if only we could all see its all about money, and they all are on the same side!"

Sorry. Wars start between exes, wars erupt between family members, between gangs, between corporations and their lawyers. wars happen on forums, as we see acptulsa trying to remove ss from this plane of existence, so sure it would be for the better.

The truth is wars are very real, and to the victor goes the spoils, and to the deveatedtje humiliation and desire for revenge and hatred.

There is no real solution to war.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    here comes the freedom loving acptulsa who believes in freedom of speech so strongly he is seeking a ban of his opposition.
    The Constitution does not say @Bryan has to give you a platform to spam your Deep State misinformation.

Yes, you do. If you honestly think you don't, that just makes it more sad.

Could this possibly be the same hypocrite who just told Angela...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-05-2019 at 05:24 PM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

The Constitution does not say @Bryan has to give you a platform to spam your Deep State misinformation.

Could this possibly be the same hypocrite who just told Angela...
    She left voluntarily after attacking me, I did nothing to try to get her banned.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    A cassus belli.
    Eliminate the ideas from this plane of existence.
    call them fascist, ban them for hate speech.

No confidence in your own ideas or abilities of persuasion.
    No confidence in the free market of ideas.

in a world where the only way to take away someones right to free speech is to ban them, you choose to try to exercise the only modicum of power you have.

resorting to truly petty tyranny.

Hollywood teaches us there are head vampires, and to rid the world of vampires, you just have to kill the head vampire.
    some people then think if only all Jews were eliiminated, there would be peace. Others say "all wars are banker wars" because this presents the solution of "education", "if only we could all see its all about money, and they all are on the same side!"

Sorry. Wars start between exes, wars erupt between family members, between gangs, between corporations and their lawyers. wars happen on forums, as we see acptulsa trying to remove ss from this plane of existence, so sure it would be for the better.

The truth is wars are very real, and to the victor goes the spoils, and to the deveatedtje humiliation and desire for revenge and hatred.

War is just another means of control. The only way to win is not to play.

Banned

Blog Entries
    War is just another means of control. The only way to win is not to play.
    This cliche makes it sound like war is always a choice. It isn't.

This cliche makes it sound like war is always a choice. It isn't.
    No it doesn't. War should always be the last resort but when its necessary you don't pussy foot around or treat it like a game.

Presented without comment:

On the face of it, it seems obvious that the Shah was installed by The Company. Mention that the Ayatollah could also have been, and that the conflict was all engineered, and it seems ridiculous on the face of it. But think a little deeper and it not only makes some sense but it answers some questions I've had for a long time.

Sense as in, if the Shah was pissing people off already then of course The Company (an old nickname for the CIA) would want to infiltrate the rebellious forces and ensure that either way they win. Sense as in that revolution played into the clash of cultures that Saudi Arabia was busy engineering at the time, and which we are enduring now.

Questions like, why did those Iranian students want Carter out so badly they held the hostages until just before his replacement's inauguration day? Was not the Carter Administration one of the least destructive to the Middle East? They had no real incentive to get him out. Other people did, though...

Games in games in games.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries

When your propaganda is so blatantly stupid that even UWDude, who is here to sell the exact same brand of propaganda, is telling you you're making an ass if yourself.
    Two blatant lies in defense of the truth.

Furthermore, I do not think SS is making an ass of himself by suggesting Iran is controlled opposition. I remember Iran/contra. North was Reaganite. Northern Alliance was Iranian backed forces backed by NATO to destroy Pakistani Taleban inAfghanistan. Iran thought they had a new ally.

Geopolitics are the most complicated of all politics.

But I think any country or leader should know when dealing with the US by now, that if they care for their people, they will not be in power long.

I am not afraid of ideas.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I would agree, not all wars are bankers wars, but can you refute the big wars of recent times are not?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I would agree, not all wars are bankers wars, but can you refute the big wars of recent times are not?

Yeah. Saddam Hussein was not in cahoots with America to get his nation blown up for profit.
    Ghaddafi was not in soem conspiracy with America to haev Libya blown up, and then reap the profits of the arms deals from the resistance.
    I have read and seen a ton of nonsense lately that says all the powerful families of Europe were in cahoots to make money by killing off their citizens.
    I simply find that to be what I said it was... a desire to simplify war, and make it the fault of the evil rich.

You have to be a fool to think Iran doesn't have a motivation to kill us after what we have done to them.
    So, the logic is to keep on giving them a reason? You sound more disjointed by the day.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    So, the logic is to keep on giving them a reason? You sound more disjointed by the day.
    Nope I am not in favor giving them a reason, I've said multiple times I would be willing to forget about history if they forget about history. I just won't pretend like they don't want to kill us because they do, and for justified reasons.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast