Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 306

Thread: Amash Quits Republican Party

  1. #241
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Oh my, praytell, what is the secret to life Mr. Freud? Become a drag on society, just another lying $#@!?
    I have no idea. I have not spent a single moment in your mind. Only you have. So only you can have the answer to that.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Does anyone remember the good old days?






    This can be done again; but it requires balls, and telling the current GOP President to go get $#@!ed.
    What party was Ron Running in?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #243
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It isn't good to have so many children you can't raise them properly, they all grow up and vote leftist.
    We need to demand abortion clinics at the borders.

    XD

    They won't know whether to call it racist or pro-choice.

    XD XD XD

    The immigrants demand access to healthcare, including a woman's right to access to abortion!

  5. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't know his politics but yes, he was part of the excessive immigration that fundamentally altered our political culture away from what the founders gave us.

    It isn't good to have so many children you can't raise them properly, they all grow up and vote leftist.
    It also doesn't matter, this is our country and we don't have to "compete" in a breeding contest to keep its political culture, you can't deny that the plan is to destroy liberty demographically/culturally so you are trying to change the subject.

    Thanks for exposing that you support the replacement migration agenda to create a global tyranny.
    I like conservative principles like competition in the marketplace, including biologically. I'm not afraid of brown people. In fact, I've come to realize that they're much more afraid of me than I am of them, but since you don't interact with any of them you wouldn't be able to experience that.

    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I have no idea. I have not spent a single moment in your mind. Only you have. So only you can have the answer to that.
    Meh, that was a let down. I hoped for at least another incoherent story about a mall.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-04-2019 at 11:25 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  6. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I like conservative principles like competition in the marketplace, including biologically. I'm not afraid of brown people. In fact, I've come to realize that they're much more afraid of me than I am of them, but since you don't interact with any of them you wouldn't be able to experience that.
    I've interacted with plenty and you are putting liberty down as a wager on competition in a breeding contest (if we are to believe that you aren't just undermining it), that shows just how much you value liberty, I value liberty enough that I do not subject it to competition with tyranny in the territory I live in.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #246
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I like conservative principles like competition in the marketplace, including biologically. I'm not afraid of brown people. In fact, I've come to realize that they're much more afraid of me than I am of them, but since you don't interact with any of them you wouldn't be able to experience that.
    Now he is going for a pissing match about brown friend counts!

    XD

  8. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    This is the disconnect for me. How is he flushing them out by surrounding himself with them and never attacking them? Who surrounds themselves with the people you're (supposedly) openly sabotaging? Is he flushing out his son-in-law? His daughter Yael? One thing about Trump is that he demands strict loyalty from people he surrounds himself with. How does that jive with flushing them out for sabotage? That makes no sense, especially when history shows quite clearly that those in the Oval Office who try to sabotage the Bolsheviks end up with a bullet in the head!

    Then again, there's still plenty of time left for that to happen...so...
    You're talking about the Zionists around Trump and, I think AF is talking about the useful idiot commies, from the pussy hat bitches to Antifa. Trump sure as hell has flushed them out. I do agree about the Zionists around him, though. I do not get his thing for Israel, at all, but he's always been out front about it. The creepy relationship with the Saudi scum, I'm guessing, is for two reasons: They're an Israel partner in crime and the petro dollar.

    I've always felt the average poster on a political site knows more about foreign policy than Trump. Naturally, he hasn't been hanging online or reading about conspiracy stuff throughout his life. He's been banging hot women and doing real estate deals. I get that. Now he relies on trusted people like that cringe worthy drip Ivanka and her husband to advise him and he is not served well. At the same time, he seems to revert back to his instincts, which are right, and after looking like he's going to do their bidding, he pulls pack and goes in the other direction. Syria is a case in point. Venezuela, too. As Trump said, Bolton would be at war against the world if he had his way. Why is Bolton there if Trump, ultimately, disregards his advice? All I can figure is Art of the Deal. Use these rabid loons to intimidate and force certain players to the table to negotiate. I'd say his success rate there is iffy but he's still not gotten us into a war and I attribute that to his instincts, not his foreign policy understanding.
    Last edited by susano; 07-04-2019 at 11:33 PM.

  9. #248
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Meh, that was a let down. I hoped for at least another incoherent story about a mall.
    I knew you would sarcastically ask me for advice next.

    Your defense mechanisms are as predictable as your opinion on Donald J Trump's latest political move.

    Just admit you love the flames. Admit it. You love the hate. You can't leave here.

    You know damn well your posts don't do anything towards your cause.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Now he is going for a pissing match about brown friend counts!

    XD
    And demanding that we reduce life to a breeding contest.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    You're talking about the Zionists around Trump and, I think AF is talking about the useful idiot commies, from the pussy hat bitches to Antifa. Trump sure as hell has flushed them out. I do agree about the Zionists around him, though. I do not get his thing for Israel, at all, but he's always been out front about it. The creepy relationship with the Saudi scum, I'm guessing, is for two reasons: They're an Israel partner in crime and the petro dollar.

    I've always felt the average poster on a political site knows more about foreign policy than Trump. Naturally, he hasn't been hanging online or reading about conspiracy stuff throughout his life. He's been banging hot women and doing real estate deals. I get that. Now he relies on trusted people like that cringe worthy drip Ivanka and her husband to advise him and he is not served well. At the same time, he seems to revert back to his instincts, which are right, and after looking like he's going to do their bidding, he pulls pack and goes in the other direction. Syria is a case in point. Venezuela, too. As Trump said, Bolton would be at war against the world if he had his way. Why is Bolton there if Trump, ultimately, disregards his advice? All I can figure is Art of the Deal. Use these rabid loons to intimidate and force certain players to the table to negotiate. I'd say his success rate there is iffy but he's still not gotten us into a war and I attribute that to his instincts, not his foreign policy understanding.
    Trump needs allies, there aren't enough good people in politics for him to only have good people as allies, that's why he has allies we don't like.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    This board isn't worth paying shills on.
    Not full time.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  14. #252
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Not full time.
    I dunno, I might do it for a subscription to this guy, though:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GjkVWQ2Oik


  15. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I knew you would sarcastically ask me for advice next.
    And you failed to deliver

    Your defense mechanisms are as predictable as your opinion on Donald J Trump's latest political move.
    What can I say, it's not hard to predict that he will lie the next time he opens his mouth.

    Just admit you love the flames. Admit it. You love the hate. You can't leave here.
    I do enjoy debating you propagandists, yes. Keeps the mind sharp and prevents your control. I know that not having full control is what you hate, though.

    You know damn well your posts don't do anything towards your cause.
    LOL, you posted that right as I received a rep from someone that's openly stated they have been greatly enlightened by my posts. The universe is funny that way sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And demanding that we reduce life to a breeding contest.
    You're a eugenicist too, while claiming to be pro-life? You continue to surprise SS. Actually no not really.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-04-2019 at 11:43 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  16. #254
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    LOL, you posted that right as I received a rep from someone that's openly stated they have been greatly enlightened by my posts. The universe is funny that way sometimes.
    Wrong. Magic is not real.

  17. #255
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    LOL, you posted that right as I received a rep from someone that's openly stated they have been greatly enlightened by my posts. The universe is funny that way sometimes.
    You know what is really funny?
    I posted publicly I was glad you are here, a few posts up.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6824228

    The path purifies.

    Because you enlightened me on how shilling works. Sell accounts for subscriptions. Very interesting. Makes a ton of sense, actually.

    That would have never happened in an echo chamber.

  18. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You're a eugenicist too, while claiming to be pro-life? You continue to surprise SS. Actually no not really.
    LOL

    Where do you get that from?
    Immigration control is eugenics now?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

    Where do you get that from?
    Immigration control is eugenics now?
    Breeding control is.

    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You know what is really funny?
    I posted publicly I was glad you are here, a few posts up.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6824228

    The path purifies.

    Because you enlightened me on how shilling works. Sell accounts for subscriptions. Very interesting. Makes a ton of sense, actually.

    That would have never happened in an echo chamber.
    I saw it. I appreciate the service provided to sharpen the wit and knowledge that some of you provide. You keep saying I hate this person or that person but you're wrong about that. I don't hate people, including the shills. You're all useful in your own ways.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-04-2019 at 11:55 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  21. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Breeding control is.
    Please point to where I called for it.

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  22. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So you'll keep doubling down with mental gymnastics instead of simply admitting that Trump didn't pull us out of the Paris Accord as you originally stated and that you didn't know what you were talking about when you stated it.

    I can't imagine what it feels like to have my entire being so closely intertwined with someone, who I've only seen on television, that I couldn't admit being wrong about something about that person that is so easily proven false. Will you cease to exist if you admit that Trump lied and you fell for it? Or is the fantasy world of Trump much more pleasant than the reality that no one is going to save you except yourself?
    Wow, you certainly hold a high opinion of your arrogant ass, as well making all kinds of erroneous assumptions.

    It's you who is unable to admit that Trump stopped the Obama agreement from moving forward to ratification. Why you can't do that is strange but your problem. I don't want that thing getting anywhere near the possibility of becoming a treaty and Trump has made sure it's not go to.

    I don't feel intertwined with Trump. It was him or Satan, essentially, and it was unfathomable to me that Hillary Clinton could be president. I would much prefer a president who doesn't have Trump's juvenile narcissist problems and someone who doesn't say all of the stupid $#@! he does but that's not what we have. I also think Trump is far too weak in standing up against the Marxists. I'd rather have a Viktor Orban but I don't.

    I'm curious. Who do you think you'll be supporting or voting for in 2020? I'd like hear your better alternative.

  23. #260
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You're all useful in your own ways.
    I'm flattered. You are now mimicking me.

    You keep saying I hate this person or that person but you're wrong about that.
    You hate Trump. I am very right about that.

  24. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You don't have to imagine it. You are living it. It is quite clear your soul is intertwined with rage towards Mr. Trump. Your every post, of which there are plenty, is tied back to Mr. Trump. You ever meet him? Then why are you so obsessed with him.

    It is impossible to imagine something, if it is reality, because if it is reality, then you can not be imagining it, eh?
    Except that mirror, eh?

    That's polarity. Some people are entwined with trump on the love axis, and others, on the hate axis.
    This creates change and conflict, which creates energy. Creative energy as well as destructive energy.
    Entropy and ektropy.
    Devil is just another head where Trump resides rent free.

  25. #262
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You hate Trump. I am very right about that.
    this is the part where you deny it. Because this is about control, not meaning.
    Were you on a leftist board, you would be proclaiming at the top of your lungs how much you hate Trump.

    But since it is in opposition to me, you will proclaim you do not.

    In fact, I could make you think almost anything, knowing you are in full opposition mode at the moment.

  26. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I'm flattered. You are now mimicking me.
    Ok Freud. You're clearly the only sociopath involved in politics

    You hate Trump. I am very right about that.
    I hate what he represents. I don't hate him.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  27. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Wow, you certainly hold a high opinion of your arrogant ass, as well making all kinds of erroneous assumptions.

    It's you who is unable to admit that Trump stopped the Obama agreement from moving forward to ratification. Why you can't do that is strange but your problem. I don't want that thing getting anywhere near the possibility of becoming a treaty and Trump has made sure it's not go to.

    I don't feel intertwined with Trump. It was him or Satan, essentially, and it was unfathomable to me that Hillary Clinton could be president. I would much prefer a president who doesn't have Trump's juvenile narcissist problems and someone who doesn't say all of the stupid $#@! he does but that's not what we have. I also think Trump is far too weak in standing up against the Marxists. I'd rather have a Viktor Orban but I don't.

    I'm curious. Who do you think you'll be supporting or voting for in 2020? I'd like hear your better alternative.
    Look, you said something that was provably false. You've spent many posts trying to find different word salad justifications for weaseling out of it instead of just admitting that either Trump hasn't pulled out of anything since it's still in effect or that he didn't pull out of it because we were never actually in it. Now you're claiming some future event is assured, even though the future event probably won't include Trump's participation and you're relying on the assurance of someone that provably lies constantly as proof. It's pretty ridiculous at this point.

    Why would I have any clue about who, or even if, I'd support anyone in November 2020? That's almost a year and a half away and lots of things can happen between now and then. Hell, I could declare my own candidacy for President in that length of time. Or I could cease to be a good voting citizen (employee of the corporation) by then.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #265
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I hate what he represents. I don't hate him.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6824298

  30. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't know his politics but yes, he was part of the excessive immigration that fundamentally altered our political culture away from what the founders gave us.




    It isn't good to have so many children you can't raise them properly, they all grow up and vote leftist.
    It also doesn't matter, this is our country and we don't have to "compete" in a breeding contest to keep its political culture, you can't deny that the plan is to destroy liberty demographically/culturally so you are trying to change the subject.

    Thanks for exposing that you support the replacement migration agenda to create a global tyranny.

  31. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Yup, we are already in the danger zone, if we don't turn things around we will be destroyed.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  32. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Oh my, praytell, what is the secret to life Mr. Freud? Become a drag on society, just another lying $#@!?
    1.) Happy wife happy life
    2.) Find a job you love doing and you never work a day in your life
    3.) Pass on the wisdom you gain, pay it forward, wisdom is gods gift, share it with people and encourage them to share it
    4.) Always pursue a goal no matter how big it is and you will never regret anything
    5.) Don't let hate in, hate corrupts people, its addicting like a drug

  33. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Please point to where I called for it.

    @devil21

    I'm still waiting.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I dunno, I might do it for a subscription to this guy, though:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GjkVWQ2Oik

    lol @ the music. Perfect.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. UK's May quits as party leader, starting succession race
    By Swordsmyth in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-18-2019, 10:26 AM
  2. Amash quits House Freedom Caucus
    By Brian4Liberty in forum Justin Amash Forum
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 06-13-2019, 03:38 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 04:49 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 03:36 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 10:43 PM

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •