Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Amash Quits Republican Party

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Oh my, praytell, what is the secret to life Mr. Freud? Become a drag on society, just another lying $#@!?
    I have no idea. I have not spent a single moment in your mind. Only you have. So only you can have the answer to that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Does anyone remember the good old days?

This can be done again; but it requires balls, and telling the current GOP President to go get $#@!ed.
    What party was Ron Running in?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It isn't good to have so many children you can't raise them properly, they all grow up and vote leftist.
    We need to demand abortion clinics at the borders.

XD

They won't know whether to call it racist or pro-choice.

XD XD XD

The immigrants demand access to healthcare, including a woman's right to access to abortion!

I don't know his politics but yes, he was part of the excessive immigration that fundamentally altered our political culture away from what the founders gave us.

It isn't good to have so many children you can't raise them properly, they all grow up and vote leftist.
    It also doesn't matter, this is our country and we don't have to "compete" in a breeding contest to keep its political culture, you can't deny that the plan is to destroy liberty demographically/culturally so you are trying to change the subject.

Thanks for exposing that you support the replacement migration agenda to create a global tyranny.
    I like conservative principles like competition in the marketplace, including biologically. I'm not afraid of brown people. In fact, I've come to realize that they're much more afraid of me than I am of them, but since you don't interact with any of them you wouldn't be able to experience that.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I have no idea. I have not spent a single moment in your mind. Only you have. So only you can have the answer to that.
    Meh, that was a let down. I hoped for at least another incoherent story about a mall.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-04-2019 at 11:25 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I like conservative principles like competition in the marketplace, including biologically. I'm not afraid of brown people. In fact, I've come to realize that they're much more afraid of me than I am of them, but since you don't interact with any of them you wouldn't be able to experience that.
    I've interacted with plenty and you are putting liberty down as a wager on competition in a breeding contest (if we are to believe that you aren't just undermining it), that shows just how much you value liberty, I value liberty enough that I do not subject it to competition with tyranny in the territory I live in.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Now he is going for a pissing match about brown friend counts!

XD

This is the disconnect for me. How is he flushing them out by surrounding himself with them and never attacking them? Who surrounds themselves with the people you're (supposedly) openly sabotaging? Is he flushing out his son-in-law? His daughter Yael? One thing about Trump is that he demands strict loyalty from people he surrounds himself with. How does that jive with flushing them out for sabotage? That makes no sense, especially when history shows quite clearly that those in the Oval Office who try to sabotage the Bolsheviks end up with a bullet in the head!

Then again, there's still plenty of time left for that to happen...so...
    You're talking about the Zionists around Trump and, I think AF is talking about the useful idiot commies, from the pussy hat bitches to Antifa. Trump sure as hell has flushed them out. I do agree about the Zionists around him, though. I do not get his thing for Israel, at all, but he's always been out front about it. The creepy relationship with the Saudi scum, I'm guessing, is for two reasons: They're an Israel partner in crime and the petro dollar.

I've always felt the average poster on a political site knows more about foreign policy than Trump. Naturally, he hasn't been hanging online or reading about conspiracy stuff throughout his life. He's been banging hot women and doing real estate deals. I get that. Now he relies on trusted people like that cringe worthy drip Ivanka and her husband to advise him and he is not served well. At the same time, he seems to revert back to his instincts, which are right, and after looking like he's going to do their bidding, he pulls pack and goes in the other direction. Syria is a case in point. Venezuela, too. As Trump said, Bolton would be at war against the world if he had his way. Why is Bolton there if Trump, ultimately, disregards his advice? All I can figure is Art of the Deal. Use these rabid loons to intimidate and force certain players to the table to negotiate. I'd say his success rate there is iffy but he's still not gotten us into a war and I attribute that to his instincts, not his foreign policy understanding.
    Last edited by susano; 07-04-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Meh, that was a let down. I hoped for at least another incoherent story about a mall.
    I knew you would sarcastically ask me for advice next.

Your defense mechanisms are as predictable as your opinion on Donald J Trump's latest political move.

Just admit you love the flames. Admit it. You love the hate. You can't leave here.

You know damn well your posts don't do anything towards your cause.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now he is going for a pissing match about brown friend counts!

XD
    And demanding that we reduce life to a breeding contest.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    You're talking about the Zionists around Trump and, I think AF is talking about the useful idiot commies, from the pussy hat bitches to Antifa. Trump sure as hell has flushed them out. I do agree about the Zionists around him, though. I do not get his thing for Israel, at all, but he's always been out front about it. The creepy relationship with the Saudi scum, I'm guessing, is for two reasons: They're an Israel partner in crime and the petro dollar.

I've always felt the average poster on a political site knows more about foreign policy than Trump. Naturally, he hasn't been hanging online or reading about conspiracy stuff throughout his life. He's been banging hot women and doing real estate deals. I get that. Now he relies on trusted people like that cringe worthy drip Ivanka and her husband to advise him and he is not served well. At the same time, he seems to revert back to his instincts, which are right, and after looking like he's going to do their bidding, he pulls pack and goes in the other direction. Syria is a case in point. Venezuela, too. As Trump said, Bolton would be at war against the world if he had his way. Why is Bolton there if Trump, ultimately, disregards his advice? All I can figure is Art of the Deal. Use these rabid loons to intimidate and force certain players to the table to negotiate. I'd say his success rate there is iffy but he's still not gotten us into a war and I attribute that to his instincts, not his foreign policy understanding.
    Trump needs allies, there aren't enough good people in politics for him to only have good people as allies, that's why he has allies we don't like.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This board isn't worth paying shills on.
    Not full time.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Not full time.
    I dunno, I might do it for a subscription to this guy, though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GjkVWQ2Oik

I knew you would sarcastically ask me for advice next.
    And you failed to deliver

Your defense mechanisms are as predictable as your opinion on Donald J Trump's latest political move.
    What can I say, it's not hard to predict that he will lie the next time he opens his mouth.

Just admit you love the flames. Admit it. You love the hate. You can't leave here.
    I do enjoy debating you propagandists, yes. Keeps the mind sharp and prevents your control. I know that not having full control is what you hate, though.

You know damn well your posts don't do anything towards your cause.
    LOL, you posted that right as I received a rep from someone that's openly stated they have been greatly enlightened by my posts. The universe is funny that way sometimes.

And demanding that we reduce life to a breeding contest.
    You're a eugenicist too, while claiming to be pro-life? You continue to surprise SS. Actually no not really.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-04-2019 at 11:43 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    LOL, you posted that right as I received a rep from someone that's openly stated they have been greatly enlightened by my posts. The universe is funny that way sometimes.
    Wrong. Magic is not real.

Banned

Blog Entries
    You know what is really funny?
    I posted publicly I was glad you are here, a few posts up.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6824228

The path purifies.

Because you enlightened me on how shilling works. Sell accounts for subscriptions. Very interesting. Makes a ton of sense, actually.

That would have never happened in an echo chamber.

You're a eugenicist too, while claiming to be pro-life? You continue to surprise SS. Actually no not really.
    LOL

Where do you get that from?
    Immigration control is eugenics now?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

Where do you get that from?
    Immigration control is eugenics now?
    Breeding control is.

You know what is really funny?
    I posted publicly I was glad you are here, a few posts up.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6824228

The path purifies.

Because you enlightened me on how shilling works. Sell accounts for subscriptions. Very interesting. Makes a ton of sense, actually.

That would have never happened in an echo chamber.
    I saw it. I appreciate the service provided to sharpen the wit and knowledge that some of you provide. You keep saying I hate this person or that person but you're wrong about that. I don't hate people, including the shills. You're all useful in your own ways.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-04-2019 at 11:55 PM.

Breeding control is.
    Please point to where I called for it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So you'll keep doubling down with mental gymnastics instead of simply admitting that Trump didn't pull us out of the Paris Accord as you originally stated and that you didn't know what you were talking about when you stated it.

I can't imagine what it feels like to have my entire being so closely intertwined with someone, who I've only seen on television, that I couldn't admit being wrong about something about that person that is so easily proven false. Will you cease to exist if you admit that Trump lied and you fell for it? Or is the fantasy world of Trump much more pleasant than the reality that no one is going to save you except yourself?
    Wow, you certainly hold a high opinion of your arrogant ass, as well making all kinds of erroneous assumptions.

It's you who is unable to admit that Trump stopped the Obama agreement from moving forward to ratification. Why you can't do that is strange but your problem. I don't want that thing getting anywhere near the possibility of becoming a treaty and Trump has made sure it's not go to.

I don't feel intertwined with Trump. It was him or Satan, essentially, and it was unfathomable to me that Hillary Clinton could be president. I would much prefer a president who doesn't have Trump's juvenile narcissist problems and someone who doesn't say all of the stupid $#@! he does but that's not what we have. I also think Trump is far too weak in standing up against the Marxists. I'd rather have a Viktor Orban but I don't.

I'm curious. Who do you think you'll be supporting or voting for in 2020? I'd like hear your better alternative.

Banned

Blog Entries
    You're all useful in your own ways.
    I'm flattered. You are now mimicking me.

You keep saying I hate this person or that person but you're wrong about that.
    You hate Trump. I am very right about that.

You don't have to imagine it. You are living it. It is quite clear your soul is intertwined with rage towards Mr. Trump. Your every post, of which there are plenty, is tied back to Mr. Trump. You ever meet him? Then why are you so obsessed with him.

It is impossible to imagine something, if it is reality, because if it is reality, then you can not be imagining it, eh?
    Except that mirror, eh?

That's polarity. Some people are entwined with trump on the love axis, and others, on the hate axis.
    This creates change and conflict, which creates energy. Creative energy as well as destructive energy.
    Entropy and ektropy.
    Devil is just another head where Trump resides rent free.

Banned

Blog Entries
    this is the part where you deny it. Because this is about control, not meaning.
    Were you on a leftist board, you would be proclaiming at the top of your lungs how much you hate Trump.

But since it is in opposition to me, you will proclaim you do not.

In fact, I could make you think almost anything, knowing you are in full opposition mode at the moment.

I'm flattered. You are now mimicking me.
    Ok Freud. You're clearly the only sociopath involved in politics

I hate what he represents. I don't hate him.

Wow, you certainly hold a high opinion of your arrogant ass, as well making all kinds of erroneous assumptions.

It's you who is unable to admit that Trump stopped the Obama agreement from moving forward to ratification. Why you can't do that is strange but your problem. I don't want that thing getting anywhere near the possibility of becoming a treaty and Trump has made sure it's not go to.

I don't feel intertwined with Trump. It was him or Satan, essentially, and it was unfathomable to me that Hillary Clinton could be president. I would much prefer a president who doesn't have Trump's juvenile narcissist problems and someone who doesn't say all of the stupid $#@! he does but that's not what we have. I also think Trump is far too weak in standing up against the Marxists. I'd rather have a Viktor Orban but I don't.

I'm curious. Who do you think you'll be supporting or voting for in 2020? I'd like hear your better alternative.
    Look, you said something that was provably false. You've spent many posts trying to find different word salad justifications for weaseling out of it instead of just admitting that either Trump hasn't pulled out of anything since it's still in effect or that he didn't pull out of it because we were never actually in it. Now you're claiming some future event is assured, even though the future event probably won't include Trump's participation and you're relying on the assurance of someone that provably lies constantly as proof. It's pretty ridiculous at this point.

Why would I have any clue about who, or even if, I'd support anyone in November 2020? That's almost a year and a half away and lots of things can happen between now and then. Hell, I could declare my own candidacy for President in that length of time. Or I could cease to be a good voting citizen (employee of the corporation) by then.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    I hate what he represents. I don't hate him.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6824298

I don't know his politics but yes, he was part of the excessive immigration that fundamentally altered our political culture away from what the founders gave us.

It also doesn't matter, this is our country and we don't have to "compete" in a breeding contest to keep its political culture, you can't deny that the plan is to destroy liberty demographically/culturally so you are trying to change the subject.

Thanks for exposing that you support the replacement migration agenda to create a global tyranny.

Yup, we are already in the danger zone, if we don't turn things around we will be destroyed.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Oh my, praytell, what is the secret to life Mr. Freud? Become a drag on society, just another lying $#@!?
    1.) Happy wife happy life
    2.) Find a job you love doing and you never work a day in your life
    3.) Pass on the wisdom you gain, pay it forward, wisdom is gods gift, share it with people and encourage them to share it
    4.) Always pursue a goal no matter how big it is and you will never regret anything
    5.) Don't let hate in, hate corrupts people, its addicting like a drug

Please point to where I called for it.

@devil21

I'm still waiting.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I dunno, I might do it for a subscription to this guy, though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GjkVWQ2Oik

lol @ the music. Perfect.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast