Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google to Censor Websites at Browser Level

Google to Censor Websites at Browser Level

By late 2020, Google’s Chrome browser will automatically block all so-called anti-cancer, “anti-vax” and anti-GMO websites as part of Google’s collapse into a Monsanto/Pharma criminal cartel. Users who want to visit websites that expose the scientifically-validated risks and potential harm of vaccines, chemotherapy, glyphosate or GMOs will have to switch to alternative browsers and search engines, since the Google.com search engine is already in the process of eliminating all such websites from its search results.Within a year or so, the Google Chrome browser won’t even allow a user to visit sites like NaturalNews.com without changing the browser’s default settings. The only websites accessible through Chrome will be those which are “approved” to promote mass medication, chemotherapy, pesticides, vaccines, fluoride, 5G cell towers and other poisons that enrich powerful, globalist corporations while dumbing down the population.
    This is the conclusion from a high-level source that told Natural News months ago about the coming purge of organics and natural health websites from Google — a purge that accelerated last week with the removal of Mercola.com and thousands of other natural health sites from Google search results.

The situation has become so insane that now Google is pushing search suggestions like “organics is a lie” and “supplements are bad.” Google’s algorithm has already been trained to claim that “GMOs are good” and “chiropractic is fake.” See the shocking proof here.

Google will also penalize all websites that promote Donald Trump, Christianity or conservatism
    The censorship of the tech giants won’t stop at natural health information, of course. Natural News has also learned that Google’s algorithms are being aggressively modified to penalize or block all websites that promote Donald Trump, Christianity or conservatism. This is being done at the browser level, where Chrome browsers will remotely download lists of websites to block or penalize.
    The Chrome browser may either display a warning message when a user attempts to access one of the sites (i.e. “Warning: This site contains dangerous information,” etc.) or the browser may completely block the website, requiring the user to manually bypass the blocking in order to access the site.
    In essence, websites that promote nutrition, natural health, herbal medicine or the healing arts will be categorized by Google as “malicious content” sites, similar to sites that contain hacking scripts or malware. This is all being put into place at the highest levels of Google and will affect all Google products, including YouTube, Google News and others.
    Google to monitor users who attempt to access “banned” websites
    According to our source, Google’s Chrome browser will also report back to Google when a logged in users attempts to access one of these sites, adding a “social penalty score” to that user, mirroring communist China’s social credit scoring system. This social scoring system will be later used by Google to deny services to users who are considered “untrustworthy” by Google.

Google Chrome is already well-documented to be “surveillance software” that spies on its own users. As published on EvilGoogle.news:
    A new review has revealed that Google Chrome is shamelessly spying on its users — and collecting data on them to build profiles of their likes, interests and personalities. This “surveillance software” used to be the stuff of dystopian fiction nightmares but is now our unfortunate reality.
    Geoffrey A. Fowler, a columnist for the Washington Post, took a deeper look at Google Chrome, and was shocked by what he found: It tracks everything — including your location, and even if you disable the feature. Now is the time to switch to a new web browser.

What the Washington Post did not report is that Google is building a China-steyle “social score” on each user, and that accessing “unapproved” websites that discuss nutrition, organics or alternative cancer treatments will results in a penalty for that user.

The penalty can be used by Google to block that user’s access to Gmail, Google Maps, Google Docs, YouTube or other Google websites and services. Although we don’t have any information yet to confirm this is happening, it is also theoretically possible for Google and Facebook to collaborate on penalty sharing so that users with negative scores would be locked out of their Facebook Libra cryptocurrency wallets, for example.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/bombshell-g...browser-level/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

F u goggles!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Just in time for Gabs new Dissenter Browser, which is going to be released July 4, along with Gab's new GabSocial, which will allow anyone to easily set up a server from home.

Guess we can't say, "Google Ron Paul!", anymore.

Seriously? they are going to censor anti GMO sites!? there are a lot of normal sane people agaisnt GMO products even i am eating none GMO products!
    This is ridiculous.

What the Washington Post did not report is that Google is building a China-steyle “social score” on each user, and that accessing “unapproved” websites that discuss nutrition, organics or alternative cancer treatments will results in a penalty for that user.
    I believe this would a nail the end for google.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Just in time for Gabs new Dissenter Browser, which is going to be released July 4, along with Gab's new GabSocial, which will allow anyone to easily set up a server from home.
    I am looking forward to it i hope they come up with an email system as well so i can stop using gmail.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am looking forward to it i hope they come up with an email system as well so i can stop using gmail.
    Gmail alternatives

Gmail may be convenient and popular, but there are three major problems:

• Your inbox is used as a data collection tool. (Did you know Google is tracking your purchasing history from the receipts in your inbox?)
    • Rather than seeing just emails, your email inbox is also used for ads and marketing.
    • The contents of your inbox are being shared with Google and other random third parties.

When you remain logged in to your Gmail account, Google can easily track your activities online as you browse different websites, which may be hosting Google Analytics or Google ads (Adsense).

Click here to view the original image of 979x586px.

Here are ten alternatives to Gmail that do well in terms of privacy:

• Tutanota – based in Germany; very secure and private; free accounts up to 1 GB
    • Mailfence – based in Belgium; lots of features; free accounts up to 500 MB
    • Posteo – based in Germany; €1/mo with 14 day refund window
    • StartMail – based in Netherlands; $5.00/mo with 7 day free trial
    • Runbox – based in Norway; lots of storage and features; $1.66/mo with 30 day free trial
    • Mailbox.org – based in Germany; €1/mo with 30 day free trial
    • CounterMail – based in Sweden; $4.00/mo with 7 day free trial
    • Kolab Now – based in Switzerland; €4.41/mo with 30 day money-back guarantee
    • ProtonMail – based in Switzerland; free accounts up to 500 MB
    • Thexyz – based in Canada; $1.95/mo with 30 day refund window

More information on these providers is available in the secure and private email services guide.

Therre's also mail.com

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More horrible news.

This seems like something Trump could do something about, but isn't.

If the beginning of the end of Google did not already start, I think this could be right up there as the most pivotal moment for their end.

If you don't want to feed conspiracy theorists that keep claiming that you are censoring and hiding useful information from citizens, then it would be wise to not do sweeping censorship in the exact vein that people have been warning others about for years/decades. The best part is the direct in your face going after Christian and conservative websites, as if these are bad things. Pretty sure they already rig the results for all of this, but I guess this is more of a coming out party for them.

Infowars, despite all of their flaws, warned us about what Youtube was going to do next, with all of the deplatforming about a year before it really took off. Turns out they were right even though it sounded far fetched at the time, which makes you more inclined to believe this is probably going to turn out to be true as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    If the beginning of the end of Google did not already start, I think this could be right up there as the most pivotal moment for their end.

If you don't want to feed conspiracy theorists that keep claiming that you are censoring and hiding useful information from citizens, then it would be wise to not do sweeping censorship in the exact vein that people have been warning others about for years/decades. The best part is the direct in your face going after Christian and conservative websites, as if these are bad things. Pretty sure they already rig the results for all of this, but I guess this is more of a coming out party for them.

Infowars, despite all of their flaws, warned us about what Youtube was going to do next, with all of the deplatforming about a year before it really took off. Turns out they were right even though it sounded far fetched at the time, which makes you more inclined to believe this is probably going to turn out to be true as well.
    Infowars turned into a 24/7 infomercial for their products at the end

I recently tried to find the Ron Paul anthem song by Aimee Allen and it's been erased from the internet a while ago. Aimee Allen was also brutally beaten in a "random" gang attack back in 2008, and was considered a security risk by the government or something.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Well if Natural News and InfoWars say it is so....

Their "proof"?

The situation has become so insane that now Google is pushing search suggestions like “organics is a lie” and “supplements are bad.” Google’s algorithm has already been trained to claim that “GMOs are good” and “chiropractic is fake.”
    Google autocompletes search terms based on searches you tried in the past and websites you visit. When I use Google Chrome and search for "organics" I don't get "organics is a lie" but "organic chemistry" and "organic pesticides" and "organic food trucks".
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-03-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post

Indeed and what google is doing here is nothing more then pure censorship of opinions or alliterative news articles which MSM never covers.
    Like GMOs for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I recently tried to find the Ron Paul anthem song by Aimee Allen and it's been erased from the internet a while ago.
    You really must not have looked hard at all:
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...by+Aimee+Allen

Finds multiple copies on multiple sites.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    You really must not have looked hard at all:
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...by+Aimee+Allen

Finds multiple copies on multiple sites.
    "We did not find any results for ron paul anthem song by Aimee Allen."

I can find a couple youtube vids with the song in poor quality but I was looking for the actual music video/song

btw it was merely an observation I'm not desperately trying to hunt it down
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 07-03-2019 at 12:54 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Gmail alternatives

Gmail may be convenient and popular, but there are three major problems:

• Your inbox is used as a data collection tool. (Did you know Google is tracking your purchasing history from the receipts in your inbox?)
    • Rather than seeing just emails, your email inbox is also used for ads and marketing.
    • The contents of your inbox are being shared with Google and other random third parties.

When you remain logged in to your Gmail account, Google can easily track your activities online as you browse different websites, which may be hosting Google Analytics or Google ads (Adsense).

Click here to view the original image of 979x586px.

Here are ten alternatives to Gmail that do well in terms of privacy:

• Tutanota – based in Germany; very secure and private; free accounts up to 1 GB
    • Mailfence – based in Belgium; lots of features; free accounts up to 500 MB
    • Posteo – based in Germany; €1/mo with 14 day refund window
    • StartMail – based in Netherlands; $5.00/mo with 7 day free trial
    • Runbox – based in Norway; lots of storage and features; $1.66/mo with 30 day free trial
    • Mailbox.org – based in Germany; €1/mo with 30 day free trial
    • CounterMail – based in Sweden; $4.00/mo with 7 day free trial
    • Kolab Now – based in Switzerland; €4.41/mo with 30 day money-back guarantee
    • ProtonMail – based in Switzerland; free accounts up to 500 MB
    • Thexyz – based in Canada; $1.95/mo with 30 day refund window

More information on these providers is available in the secure and private email services guide.

There's also mail.com

And just by the way, you can now go into preferences at Protonmail and change your email from myname@protonmail.com to myname@pm.me.
    FJB

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    More horrible news.

This seems like something Trump could do something about, but isn't.
    The US Department of Justice is preparing an antitrust investigation of Internet titan Google, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.The Journal cited unnamed sources close to the matter as saying the department would look into Google practices related to web search and other businesses.
    Justice department officials share antitrust oversight with the Federal Trade Commission, which conducted a wide-ranging investigation of its own into Alphabet-owned Google that ended in 2013 with no action taken.
    Google did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
    A new investigation would come as backlash grows against major tech companies that dominate key segments of the online economy.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/us-preparing-...025836509.html
    In a wide-ranging interview on Fox Business this morning, President Trump told Maria Bartiromo, reflecting in the bias against conservative speakers, that "we should be suing Google and Facebook and perhaps we will,

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...erhaps-we-will

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Let's see some internal documents to actually validate any of this. No sources? Good conspiracy theory.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Let's see some internal documents to actually validate any of this. No sources? Good conspiracy theory.
    That's what they said about current conditions years ago.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Their "documents" are a couple of screen grabs for "auto-fill" for google searches they tried. "Organic" gave them things like "organic is fake". "Organic is bad". But google will just autofill what you tend to search for and also based on what websites you visit. My results were completely different (and yours would be too).

They $#@! with my browser that DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM and we are going to have problems... Serious problems...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

I am in contact with the CEO of my hosting provider about a concept. All the indexing for the net is the suffix... .com .org .net Etc. Make a new suffix accessed with TOR and we have a new internet. Costs nothing, just apply a new suffix and all these problems and monopolies go away and it is encrypted through block chain. New net... done...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    I am in contact with the CEO of my hosting provider about a concept. All the indexing for the net is the suffix... .com .org .net Etc. Make a new suffix accessed with TOR and we have a new internet. Costs nothing, just apply a new suffix and all these problems and monopolies go away and it is encrypted through block chain. New net... done...
    Any alternative is good but TOR may be connected to Naval intelligence.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Any alternative is good but TOR may be connected to Naval intelligence.
    No... Even they do not have the computing capacity to keep it. It's done spread with the .onion suffix and the dark web... All that is needed is something in between. And the suffixes are endless and uncontrollable, and encrypted.

We have been brainwashed into thinking that being crawled and indexed by google is the whole net. The net is as big as you want to make it until certain suffixes are shut down in between. A downloadable browser and client could cure that with a change of suffixes and directories. All you need is TOR and a suffix for the new "layer" and net. Been on TOR yet?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No... Even they do not have the computing capacity to keep it. It's done spread with the .onion suffix and the dark web... All that is needed is something in between. And the suffixes are endless and uncontrollable, and encrypted.

We have been brainwashed into thinking that being crawled and indexed by google is the whole net. The net is as big as you want to make it until certain suffixes are shut down in between. A downloadable browser and client could cure that with a change of suffixes and directories. All you need is TOR and a suffix for the new "layer" and net. Been on TOR yet?
    No, I haven't had a reason to yet.

I would definitely be interested even if TOR does have NIA or ONI backdoors, it's not like the current internet isn't infested by the NSA and others right now.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Been on TOR yet?
    Yes. You can read, but not write, because most websites/forums etc blacklist all IP's associated with TOR outlets.

I would definitely be interested even if TOR does have NIA or ONI backdoors, it's not like the current internet isn't infested by the NSA and others right now.
    OK listen up real close.... You don't even need TOR. Duck Duck Go is supposed to let you access the sites in the deep web and the .onion dark web. I have TOR and have my own tunnel server and isolated VM set up to use it, but I am going to try this to see if it is bull$#@! or not and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Yes. You can read, but not write, because most websites/forums etc blacklist all IP's associated with TOR outlets.
    Interesting concept... "copy" & "paste" .

OK listen up real close.... You don't even need TOR. Duck Duck Go is supposed to let you access the sites in the deep web and the .onion dark web. I have TOR and have my own tunnel server and isolated VM set up to use it, but I am going to try this to see if it is bull$#@! or not and let you know.
    Thanks, keep us updated.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yep, DDG let's you in... Here is a directory. Directory because there is no way to index these and do a search. They are layered blockchain ,... Well like an onion...

http://www.thehiddenwiki.net/tor-links-directory/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast