Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 60

Thread: Dunkin’ Donuts cracks down on illegal workers

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Dunkin’ Donuts cracks down on illegal workers

    Dunkin’ Donuts (who we’re technically supposed to just call “Dunkin” now, but that’s not going to happen) has been on a bit of a blitz campaign over the past few months. They’ve been canceling their franchise agreements with a number of franchisees, primarily in the northeast, and moving to boot them out of the premises. Why would they do that? Because an internal review found that several of those outlets were failing to properly verify the citizenship status and legal right to work of their employees. Those found to not be using E-Verify as is specified in the franchise agreements were targeted for removal.

    More at: https://hotair.com/archives/2019/07/...legal-workers/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    My dad used to work for Dunkin Donuts. Owned a store back in the 80s before he sold it and then worked for them again to find new locations to open up new stores. He would be proud of this.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-02-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  5. #4
    Don't they have to fill out an I 9 form on employees in the northeast ?
    Do something Danke

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    If it isn't mandatory it doesn't threaten anyone.
    Ron never opposed it except as a mandate.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If it isn't mandatory it doesn't threaten anyone.
    Ron never opposed it except as a mandate.


    eVerify checks against a government database. What may be “optional”, until it is fully rolled out, will eventually be mandated, unless people take a hard stand to reject it now - not later.

    Ron Paul expressly objects to eVerify, stating that it is a tool of an authoritarian government.

    SwordShill’s statement: “Ron never opposed it except as a mandate.” is simply a full blown statist lie. If you have not watched The Liberty Report video above, take it from Ron himself and not some liar who abhors liberty.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    eVerify checks against a government database. What may be “optional”, until it is fully rolled out, will eventually be mandated, unless people take a hard stand to reject it now - not later.

    Ron Paul expressly objects to eVerify, stating that it is a tool of an authoritarian government.

    SwordShill’s statement: “Ron never opposed it except as a mandate.” is simply a full blown statist lie. If you have not watched The Liberty Report video above, take it from Ron himself and not some liar who abhors liberty.
    I listened to the video, he objects to it being a government mandate, he keeps talking about "MANDATORY" e-verify over and over.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I listened to the video, he objects to it being a government mandate, he keeps talking about "MANDATORY" e-verify over and over.
    Intelligent people will listen to Ron speaking in the video above, not some liar who twists words and meanings. For cripes sake, the video is right there and you still try to spew your statist garbage.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Intelligent people will listen to Ron speaking in the video above, not some liar who twists words and meanings. For cripes sake, the video is right there and you still try to spew your statist garbage.
    LOL

    Intelligent people certainly can listen to Ron say "Mandatory" over and over.
    If it isn't mandatory it can't be abused in the ways he talks about the "Mandatory" version being abused.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Intelligent people will listen to Ron speaking in the video above, not some liar who twists words and meanings. For cripes sake, the video is right there and you still try to spew your statist garbage.
    If he was against e-verify as an information service for private companies, he probably would have specified that. It's probably even Constitutional. As he referred to it as mandatory e-verify several times, that means that companies would be required to use it, and that is obviously far more egregious.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

    Intelligent people certainly can listen to Ron say "Mandatory" over and over.
    If it isn't mandatory it can't be abused in the ways he talks about the "Mandatory" version being abused.
    You are so full of sh|t it really is pathetic. “Optional” eVerify — any retarded monkey would know that once rolled out it would absolutely be mandated by this government - give it time and buy-in by folks like you - AND Duncan Donuts which I am certain you creamed-puffed over.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    You are so full of sh|t it really is pathetic. “Optional” eVerify — any retarded monkey would know that once rolled out it would absolutely be mandated by this government - give it time and buy-in by folks like you - AND Duncan Donuts which I am certain you creamed-puffed over.
    LOL

    It has been around for a very long time and it isn't mandatory.

    Stop trying to twist Ron's words, he made his position against MANDATORY e-verify quite clear.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If he was against e-verify as an information service for private companies, he probably would have specified that. It's probably even Constitutional. As he referred to it as mandatory e-verify several times, that means that companies would be required to use it, and that is obviously far more egregious.
    Companies can not obtain private information from private individuals without a government database which compiles and houses all of that data. Oh yes, U.N. has a detailed paper how it wants to maintain all of that data from all countries around the globe. Look it up.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  16. #14
    So northeastern liberals are purposely staffing donut shops with illegals . Not really sure it would be that surprising . Last one I went to was on Stop 11 Road in Indianapolis , all americans in there .
    Do something Danke

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Companies can not obtain private information from private individuals without a government database which compiles and houses all of that data. Oh yes, U.N. has a detailed paper how it wants to maintain all of that data from all countries around the globe. Look it up.
    As far as the information is limited to criminal background and immigration status, I'm not sure that is considered private information.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I listened to the video, he objects to it being a government mandate, he keeps talking about "MANDATORY" e-verify over and over.
    Yes, right after he says immigration hardliners are sure to push MANDATORY E-VERIFY INTO ANY IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL. He's telling you that Congress will MAKE it mandatory so best to oppose it now while it's still optional.

    PAF is right. Your spin comments are getting more dishonest by the day. But to be expected from a theocratic world government supporter.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Yes, right after he says immigration hardliners are sure to push MANDATORY E-VERIFY INTO ANY IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL. He's telling you that Congress will MAKE it mandatory so best to oppose it now while it's still optional.

    PAF is right. Your spin comments are getting more dishonest by the day. But to be expected from a theocratic world government supporter.
    You and PAF are the dishonest ones, he warns us to stop MANDATORY e-verify and he warns us they will try to put it in an immigration bill but he never calls for ending the voluntary program or tells anyone not to use it.

    If Ron was against the voluntary version he wouldn't have kept using the word "mandatory" and he would have called for an end to the current voluntary program.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You and PAF are the dishonest ones, he warns us to stop MANDATORY e-verify and he warns us they will try to put it in an immigration bill but he never calls for ending the voluntary program or tells anyone not to use it.

    If Ron was against the voluntary version he wouldn't have kept using the word "mandatory" and he would have called for an end to the current voluntary program.
    So you think Dr. Paul supports government databases for tracking information about Americans, whether voluntary or mandatory? Wouldn't he call that an overreach of Constitutional government and ask you where in the Constitution it is authorized as a legitimate role of government?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So you think Dr. Paul supports government databases for tracking information about Americans, whether voluntary or mandatory? Wouldn't he call that an overreach of Constitutional government and ask you where in the Constitution it is authorized as a legitimate role of government?
    I know what he said and what he didn't say, you are putting words in his mouth.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I know what he said and what he didn't say, you are putting words in his mouth.
    You must be new to Dr. Paul's positions on the role of Constitutional government. Please visit this thread to familiarize yourself with the namesake of this forum:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...***-Start-here
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You must be new to Dr. Paul's positions on the role of Constitutional government. Please visit this thread to familiarize yourself with the namesake of this forum:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...***-Start-here


    Stop trying to change the subject and read Ron's mind, everyone can hear for themselves what he said and what he didn't say.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post


    Stop trying to change the subject and read Ron's mind, everyone can hear for themselves what he said and what he didn't say.

    Ron knows that it is already in voluntary use, and in the article refers to it as such. That does not mean that he supports it. Ron is principled enough to not tell a business what to do or not do, but it is clear by the language he is using that he opposes anybody being recorded in a government/federal database, regardless if they are immigrant or American.




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-02-12_9-39-31.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	6576
    E-Verify is a (currently) voluntary program where businesses check job applicants’ Social Security numbers and other Information — potentially including “biometric” identifiers like fingerprints — against information stored in a federal database to determine if the job applicants are legally in the United States.

    _______________________



    Ron Paul Warns 'E-Verify' Threatens Us All

    Authored by Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity



    In addition to funding for a border wall and other border security measures, immigration hardliners are sure to push to include mandatory E-Verify in any immigration legislation considered by Congress. E-Verify is a (currently) voluntary program where businesses check job applicants’ Social Security numbers and other Information — potentially including “biometric” identifiers like fingerprints — against information stored in a federal database to determine if the job applicants are legally in the United States.


    Imagine how much time would be diverted from serving consumers and growing the economy if every US business had to comply with E-Verify. Also, collecting the relevant information and operating the mandatory E-Verify system will prove costly to taxpayers.


    Millions of Americans could be denied jobs because E-Verify mistakenly identifies them as illegal immigrants. These Americans would be forced to go through a costly and time-consuming process to force the government to correct its mistake. It is doubtful employers could afford to keep jobs open while potential hires went through this process.


    A federal database with Social Security numbers and other identifying information is an identify thief’s dream. Given the federal government’s poor track record for protecting personal information, is there any doubt mandatory E-Verify would put millions of Americans at risk for identity theft?


    Some supporters of E-Verify deny the program poses any threat to civil liberties, as it will only be used to verify citizenship or legal residency. They even claim a system forcing individuals to have their identities certified by the government is not a national ID system.


    These individuals are ignoring the history of government programs sold as only affecting a particular group or being used for a limited purpose being expanded beyond initial targets.


    For example, Americans were promised that only the wealthiest Americans would ever pay income taxes. And some of the PATRIOT Act’s worst provisions that we were told would only be used against terrorists are routinely used to investigate drug crimes.


    E-Verify almost certainly will be used for purposes unrelated to immigration. One potential use of E-Verify is to limit the job prospects of anyone whose lifestyle displeases the government. This could include those accused of failing to pay their fair share in taxes, those who homeschool or do not vaccinate their children, or those who own firearms.


    Unscrupulous government officials could use E-Verify against those who practice antiwar, anti-tax, anti-surveillance, and anti-Federal Reserve activism. Those who consider this unlikely should remember the long history of the IRS targeting the political enemies of those in power and the use of anti-terrorism laws to harass antiwar activists. They should also consider the current moves to outlaw certain types of “politically incorrect” speech, such as disputing the alleged “consensus” regarding climate change.


    Claiming that mandatory E-Verify is necessary to stop illegal immigration does not make it constitutional. Furthermore, having to ask the federal government for permission before obtaining a job is a characteristic of authoritarian societies, not free ones. History shows that mandatory E-Verify’s use will expand beyond immigration enforcement and could be used as a tool of political repression. All those who value liberty should oppose mandatory E-Verify.


    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...reatens-us-all
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Dunkin’ Donuts (who we’re technically supposed to just call “Dunkin” now, but that’s not going to happen) has been on a bit of a blitz campaign over the past few months. They’ve been canceling their franchise agreements with a number of franchisees, primarily in the northeast, and moving to boot them out of the premises. Why would they do that? Because an internal review found that several of those outlets were failing to properly verify the citizenship status and legal right to work of their employees. Those found to not be using E-Verify as is specified in the franchise agreements were targeted for removal.

    More at: https://hotair.com/archives/2019/07/...legal-workers/
    I bet they are mostly in Massachusetts.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  27. #24
    If this is about the Northeast then most of these illegals are probably Indians, related to others here on a H1b or alike.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I bet they are mostly in Massachusetts.
    Ron Paul: "Claiming that mandatory E-Verify is necessary to stop illegal immigration does not make it constitutional. Furthermore, having to ask the federal government for permission before obtaining a job is a characteristic of authoritarian societies, not free ones."
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Ron knows that it is already in voluntary use, and in the article refers to it as such. That does not mean that he supports it. Ron is principled enough to not tell a business what to do or not do, but it is clear by the language he is using that he opposes anybody being recorded in a government/federal database, regardless if they are immigrant or American.




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-02-12_9-39-31.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	6576
    E-Verify is a (currently) voluntary program where businesses check job applicants’ Social Security numbers and other Information — potentially including “biometric” identifiers like fingerprints — against information stored in a federal database to determine if the job applicants are legally in the United States.

    _______________________



    Ron Paul Warns 'E-Verify' Threatens Us All

    Authored by Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity



    In addition to funding for a border wall and other border security measures, immigration hardliners are sure to push to include mandatory E-Verify in any immigration legislation considered by Congress. E-Verify is a (currently) voluntary program where businesses check job applicants’ Social Security numbers and other Information — potentially including “biometric” identifiers like fingerprints — against information stored in a federal database to determine if the job applicants are legally in the United States.


    Imagine how much time would be diverted from serving consumers and growing the economy if every US business had to comply with E-Verify. Also, collecting the relevant information and operating the mandatory E-Verify system will prove costly to taxpayers.


    Millions of Americans could be denied jobs because E-Verify mistakenly identifies them as illegal immigrants. These Americans would be forced to go through a costly and time-consuming process to force the government to correct its mistake. It is doubtful employers could afford to keep jobs open while potential hires went through this process.


    A federal database with Social Security numbers and other identifying information is an identify thief’s dream. Given the federal government’s poor track record for protecting personal information, is there any doubt mandatory E-Verify would put millions of Americans at risk for identity theft?


    Some supporters of E-Verify deny the program poses any threat to civil liberties, as it will only be used to verify citizenship or legal residency. They even claim a system forcing individuals to have their identities certified by the government is not a national ID system.


    These individuals are ignoring the history of government programs sold as only affecting a particular group or being used for a limited purpose being expanded beyond initial targets.


    For example, Americans were promised that only the wealthiest Americans would ever pay income taxes. And some of the PATRIOT Act’s worst provisions that we were told would only be used against terrorists are routinely used to investigate drug crimes.


    E-Verify almost certainly will be used for purposes unrelated to immigration. One potential use of E-Verify is to limit the job prospects of anyone whose lifestyle displeases the government. This could include those accused of failing to pay their fair share in taxes, those who homeschool or do not vaccinate their children, or those who own firearms.


    Unscrupulous government officials could use E-Verify against those who practice antiwar, anti-tax, anti-surveillance, and anti-Federal Reserve activism. Those who consider this unlikely should remember the long history of the IRS targeting the political enemies of those in power and the use of anti-terrorism laws to harass antiwar activists. They should also consider the current moves to outlaw certain types of “politically incorrect” speech, such as disputing the alleged “consensus” regarding climate change.


    Claiming that mandatory E-Verify is necessary to stop illegal immigration does not make it constitutional. Furthermore, having to ask the federal government for permission before obtaining a job is a characteristic of authoritarian societies, not free ones. History shows that mandatory E-Verify’s use will expand beyond immigration enforcement and could be used as a tool of political repression. All those who value liberty should oppose mandatory E-Verify.


    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...reatens-us-all
    Problem, reaction--solution. E-Verify is a threat to liberty, no doubt. People like Mitt Romney were pushing it for all. The way to stop it from happening is end welfare. That would end the incentive for many people wanting to come here.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  31. #27
    A ton of businesses request your ssn just to apply to a job nowadays. You can protest it but then you won't have a job. What's worse is a lot of them use online applications, so your information gets immediately stolen. I don't think people comprehend to what extent everything is hacked. You hear about major hacks every once in a while, but what about all the hacks that are never caught?
    They weren't lying when saying your SSN is a tax slave number. You don't exist without it. I wish my parents never got me one.

    And the background check/credit report or whatever companies abuse your SSN with is not far off from the Chinese social points system they are using, except here it's just private companies doing it.
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 07-03-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

    We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

    ...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

    How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zippyjuan again."

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    A ton of businesses request your ssn just to apply to a job nowadays. You can protest it but then you won't have a job. What's worse is a lot of them use online applications, so your information gets immediately stolen. I don't think people comprehend to what extent everything is hacked. You hear about major hacks every once in a while, but what about all the hacks that are never caught?
    They weren't lying when saying your SSN is a tax slave number. You don't exist without it. I wish my parents never got me one.

    And the background check/credit report or whatever companies abuse your SSN with is not far off from the Chinese social points system they are using, except here it's just private companies doing it.
    Tax slave yes but more directly it is the federal corporation employee ID number and your signature on the SS card establishes an employment contract, with your agreement upon reaching age of majority, enabling the federal corporation to act as trustee (owner and controller) of your estate and the legal trust that was created from your birth certificate (the ALL CAPS NAME on the SS card is the legal name of the trust, it is not you). A full power of attorney given to the federal corporation that you work for, simply put. The legal rabbit hole on this stuff is deep and most people don't have a clue about any of it.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-03-2019 at 12:43 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Tax slave yes but more directly it is the federal corporation employee ID number and your signature on the SS card establishes an employment contract, with your agreement upon reaching age of majority, enabling the federal corporation to act as trustee (owner and controller) of your estate and the legal trust that was created from your birth certificate (the ALL CAPS NAME on the SS card is the legal name of the trust, it is not you). A full power of attorney given to the federal corporation that you work for, simply put. The legal rabbit hole on this stuff is deep and most people don't have a clue about any of it.
    Fake internet meme. There is no "trust" based on your Social Security number or birth certificate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2014, 07:55 PM
  2. Cop Car Crashes into Dunkin Donuts, Not Because It Was Closed
    By orenbus in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-21-2014, 12:47 PM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 12:51 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:47 AM
  5. Dunkin Donuts owned by... the Carlyle Group???
    By jrich4rpaul in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 10:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •