Thread: Portland is a $#@!hole

Portland is a $#@!hole

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Planning your vacation spots with all these travel suggestions?

Keep Portland Weird!

Ya , Portland has been a $#@!hole a long time . Danke must be making a vacation map for Zip.

DC is a $#@!hole.

No change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

Haven't lived there since early 2012 - looked up my old apartment which including electric was $630 at the time ($570 when I moved in) and 2 miles from downtown and now about $1000. It was safe and I VERY frequently would bicycle around all over the place and you didn't have $#@! or needles on the streets at all, though parts of downtown turned tent city during Occupy Wall Street. Some homeless but not too many and I never had any confrontations. Sure it was lefty but libertarians were there and there End the Fed protests, Tea Party rallies, and speakers like Ron Paul, Bob Schulz (We the People Foundation), Gary Johnson, & Nick Gillespie would visit. I considered Portland a good blend of big city with plenty of nature nearby and was bargain priced to boot. The weather was really only dreary from Nov to March and during summer very little rain at all.

Haven't been back since but would be a shame if this video was accurate. People are looking fatter too. The increased rent I already knew about

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    Haven't lived there since early 2012 - looked up my old apartment which including electric was $630 at the time ($570 when I moved in) and 2 miles from downtown and now about $1000. It was safe and I VERY frequently would bicycle around all over the place and you didn't have $#@! or needles on the streets at all, though parts of downtown turned tent city during Occupy Wall Street. Some homeless but not too many and I never had any confrontations. Sure it was lefty but libertarians were there and there End the Fed protests, Tea Party rallies, and speakers like Ron Paul, Bob Schulz (We the People Foundation), Gary Johnson, & Nick Gillespie would visit. I considered Portland a good blend of big city with plenty of nature nearby and was bargain priced to boot. The weather was really only dreary from Nov to March and during summer very little rain at all.

Haven't been back since but would be a shame if this video was accurate. People are looking fatter too. The increased rent I already knew about
    Don't look back, you might turn to salt.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.