Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Texan will be pissed

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-16-2020 at 08:18 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If it were possible, everybody on this forum would love to have TheTexans babies.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-16-2020 at 08:20 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The mods need to sacrifice a few trolls to appease the great Texican so he will grace us with his presence again.
    I think they both it worked!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I can't help but suspect that Trump lost only because TheTexan stopped posting at RPFs during a critical period of the election season.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I can't help but suspect that Trump lost only because TheTexan stopped posting at RPFs during a critical period of the election season.
    I don't think anyone could expect "him" to put off the reassignment surgery any longer. Just bad timing it happened during the election period.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Trump didn't lose though. He won by a lot.

I have no $#@!ing idea why Biden is wasting his time with a fake inauguration. He needs to quit bitching & moaning and just accept that he lost.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I don't think anyone could expect "him" to put off the reassignment surgery any longer. Just bad timing it happened during the election period.
    I would reply but I have no idea what it says as I have you on ignore.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Ted Cruz is so darn close to being expelled by the U.S Senate.... do you think they are being a tad hasty? Just askin' ....

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I would reply but I have no idea what it says as I have you on ignore.

And you...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I have no $#@!ing idea why Biden is wasting his
    time with a fake inauguration. He needs to quit
    bitching & moaning and just accept that he lost.
    Good. Now as to Ted Cruz... you think they all are being
    rather harsh & strict about what he may or might have done?

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Good. Now as to Ted Cruz... you think they all are being
    rather harsh & strict about what he may or might have done?
    Well, there's really not much dispute that Ted Cruz did/said some things and then shortly thereafter other people did violent/illegal things.

Amy Klobuchar also was speaking around the same time that Ted Cruz did.

Based on the conspicuous timing of when they were speaking and when people started rioting, it's pretty clear that at least one of them incited violence.
    - Kim Kardashian

Well, there's really not much dispute that Ted Cruz did/said some things and then shortly thereafter other people did violent/illegal things.

Based on the conspicuous timing of when they were speaking and when people started rioting, it's pretty clear that at least one of them incited violence.
    klobutcher

Well, there's really not much dispute that Ted Cruz did/said some things

and then shortly thereafter other people did violent/illegal things.

Based on the conspicuous timing of when they were speaking and when people

started rioting, it's pretty clear that at least one of them incited violence.
    True... either/or... or both. binary logic and/or base three.
    Or base four. Perhaps even "none of the above" is possible.

TRUMP. HE LIT a FUSE. D.C WAS a POWDER KEG. IT EXPLODES.

God bless you, Texican.

I can't wait until Orange One sets up command in Region 6 with you by his side.

The Texan is pretty based

I have no $#@!ing idea why Biden is wasting his time with a fake inauguration. He needs to quit bitching & moaning and just accept that he lost.
    Welcome back TheTexan. We missed you.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exactly.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

TRUMP. HE LIT a FUSE. D.C WAS a POWDER KEG. IT EXPLODES.
    You obviously haven't been watching Salem and Olympia.

D.C.was observed. and that fuse was sputtering in Portland a long time.. but it wasn't Trump.

unless you want to claim that Trump Created antifa.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    You obviously haven't been watching Salem and Olympia.

D.C.was observed. and that fuse was sputtering in Portland a long time.. but it wasn't Trump.

unless you want to claim that Trump Created antifa.
    Duckie.....i'd rather blame them on LEON TROTSKY.... his ideas, which they are a pale echo of,
    when we are talking about actual members and not very well paid & salaried gov't agents who
    went undercover. Lets be serious, this all is like a retread of the Nazis verses the Trotskyites.

Lets be serious, this all is like a retread of the Nazis verses the Trotskyites.
    Re-mix,, but too damn close to disregard.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12