Thread: Measles may have evolved around the vaccine

Measles may have evolved around the vaccine

A spike in measles cases has sparked new fears among medical experts that the measles vaccine may no longer be working.
    A joint investigation from the Victorian Health Department and several Melbourne hospitals has found 13 Victorians contracted the disease in recent years despite already being vaccinated.

It's raised concerns the virus has evolved.

Research by the Department of Health, the Doherty Institute and Royal Melbourne Hospital shows that, between 2014 and 2017, 13 Australians who had been vaccinated still contracted the virus.
    Medical experts suggest a third vaccination may be necessary to keep people immune.

The Royal Melbourne Hospital’s Dr Katherine Gibney is an epidemiologist at the Doherty Institute and the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services.
    She says because Australia has done such a good job at eliminating measles, people who have had only one vaccine aren’t getting a natural immunity boost as the disease isn’t circulating in the community.
    “If you had been vaccinated and came into contact with someone with measles you might get a little natural boost in your antibody levels,” said Dr Gibney.
    The research, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases journal, showed a number of people who were hospitalised with the disease had been vaccinated at least once in the past, but their immunity had waned over time.

They had what is called secondary vaccine failure, meaning they had at least one dose of the vaccine and showed antibodies in their blood, but that protection waned and they contracted measles.
    The symptoms weren’t considered ‘classic measles’ – patients weren’t reporting fever, cough and runny nose - but they did have a rash.
    “Normally, if people have documented receiving two doses of measles vaccine we would be confident they won’t contract measles, but that’s getting greyer – this research has demonstrated some vaccinated people are getting measles,” Dr Gibney said.

More at: https://7news.com.au/news/public-hea...unity-c-182822
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vaccine shedding.

Wild measles gives you natural immunity for life.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Vaccine shedding.

You don't even know what vaccine shedding is? (this is not an example of it). If you want to use that term, you may want to look it up.

Vaccine shedding is when somebody is given a live virus vaccine and manages to pass along that virus to somebody else. It is theoretically possible, but no documented cases of vaccine shedding have ever been found outside a laboratory.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-27-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    You don't even know what vaccine shedding is? (this is not an example of it). If you want to use that term, you may want to look it up.

Vaccine shedding is when somebody is given a live virus vaccine and manages to pass along that virus to somebody else. It is theoretically possible, but no documented cases of vaccine shedding have ever been found outside a laboratory.
    MMR has a live virus in the vaccine. Lots of people testing positive for the measles from the vaccine versus the wild virus.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

MMR has a live virus in the vaccine. Lots of people testing positive for the measles from the vaccine versus the wild virus.
    Testing positive for the virus in the measles vaccine means you were exposed to the virus in the measles vaccine. If you were vaccinated, that is normal. It is not proof of shedding or that you caught the measles.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-27-2019 at 06:57 PM.

evolve?
    quality control?
    hubris?
    GOD?
    random distribution in a dynamic and evolving system?

you roll those dice

ill roll mine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin Raimondo, RIP
    (1951-2019)

On Thursday, June 27, Justin Raimondo passed away after a long battle with lung cancer. He was 67. Justin was a lifelong fighter for peace and liberty. In 1995, he co-founded Antiwar.com with Eric Garris. He served as Antiwar.com's editorial director and top columnist, writing over 3,000 articles for the website. He can never be replaced and will be missed by countless numbers of fans and followers. Read his Antiwar.com obituary here. More remembrances will follow in the days to come.

ROLL
    YOUR
    DICE
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Testing positive for the virus in the measles vaccine means you were exposed to the virus in the measles vaccine. If you were vaccinated, that is normal. It is not proof of shedding or that you caught the measles.
    PUBLISHED: 1995

SYNOPSIS
    CDC scientists find children given the MMR vaccine shed the measles virus for at least 2 weeks after getting the vaccine, making them vectors to spread measles.

TITLE
    Detection of Measles Virus RNA in Urine Specimens from Vaccine Recipients

CITATION
    Paul A. Rota, Ali S. Khan, Edison Durigon, Thomas Yuron, and William Bellini. Journal of Clinical Microbiology, Vol. 33, No. 9, Sept. 1995, p. 2485–2488.

SUMMARY
    “For the study, daily urine samples were obtained from either 15- month-old children or young adults following measles immunization. Overall, measles virus RNA was detected in 10 of 12 children during the 2-week sampling period. In some cases, measles virus RNA was detected as early as 1 day or as late as 14 days after vaccination. Measles virus RNA was also detected in the urine samples from all four of the young adults between 1 and 13 days after vaccination. This assay will enable continued studies of the shedding and transmission of measles virus and, it is hoped, will provide a rapid means to identify measles infection, especially in mild or asymptomatic cases.”
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/r...ne-recipients/

For more info:

Vaccine vs. Disease Trade-offs: Cheating Children’s Immune Systems
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...mmune-systems/

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy
    I guess that is why people who have been recently vaxed are not supposed to visit people in cancer wards.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I guess that is why people who have been recently vaxed are not supposed to visit people in cancer wards.
    Yes because they shed, regardless of what the medical mafia says. It stands to reason that if someone has a compromised immune system, someone who has recently been vaccinated is a potential risk to them.

Yes because they shed, regardless of what the medical mafia says. It stands to reason that if someone has a compromised immune system, someone who has recently been vaccinated is a potential risk to them.
    so you CAN get it from the shot
    indirect/ direct
    doesnt matter when u sick...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

The sad thing is that most "anti-vaxxers" will praise this news...

In reality news like this will probably be used to inject more vaccines.
    For example to push so-called additional "booster shots".

Or better yet, big phrama can simply claim that the measles virus evolves every year to a new "strain"; so we need a yearly vaccination!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/r...ne-recipients/

For more info:

Vaccine vs. Disease Trade-offs: Cheating Children’s Immune Systems
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...mmune-systems/
    Once again, detecting the measles only shows that at some point in your life you were exposed to it. It does not mean you have the measles or can pass it along to somebody else.

Once again, detecting the measles only shows that at some point in your life you were exposed to it. It does not mean you have the measles or can pass it along to somebody else.
    True vaccine shedding with live viruses can absolutely be passed along to somebody else.

True vaccine shedding with live viruses can absolutely be passed along to somebody else.
    Theoretically, yes, but it has never had a single documented case of it actually happening.

Theoretically, yes, but it has never had a single documented case of it actually happening.
    Why in the fuch are you here everyday, are you well paid, how do I get a job like this where
    I can go to liberal forums and piss in their Wheaties 24/7 , always be a contrary assfuch and
    get paid.

I'm not really looking for a job, but let's just say.......

:facepalm:

Vaccine virus shedding
    Scarier still is the researchers’ conclusion that “Further investigation is needed on the upper limit of measles vaccine virus shedding.” In other words, they know that people shed the live vaccine virus after they are immunized, but they don’t know for how long. Or how infectious it is. We could only find one case of transmission of vaccine virus (brother to sister) — a vaccinated child infecting an unvaccinated child — in the literature. Are we supposed to believe that this has only happened once since 1989 after millions of vaccinations? Or should we be worried that public health has stopped looking for what it doesn’t want to find?

There are horrific anecdotes of people who got measles from their children after they were vaccinated. That’s not hard to believe when studies show that the vaccine measles virus is readily detected in the urine of most children throughout a two-week testing period after vaccination. Watch out changing diapers of vaccinated children.

Some of those most vulnerable to full-blown vaccination-induced measles are those with compromised immune systems. (e.g. here, here, and here.) Aren’t we told that we’re all supposed to be vaccinated to protect those with weak immune systems? The truth, from the medical literature, is that it is immunocompromised immune systems may not mount a full defense against the live virus in the vaccine. It is these individuals who have also been found to be shedding measles virus long after infection so it would not be surprising to find they shed vaccine virus long afterwards too.

Vaccine measles virus could be airborne like natural disease, as well. This study describes a three-year-old boy who was diagnosed with bronchitis — not measles — after an MMR vaccine. He had no measles rash but genotyping of the virus that he was excreting from his infected throat proved that it was an “attenuated” measles strain.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...es-everywhere/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are horrific anecdotes of people who got measles from their children after they were vaccinated.
    Anecdotes are not documented cases. Just rumors. I could say:

"I broke my toe the day after my vaccination! Vaccinations cause broken toes!" That is an anecdote. Did the vaccine really cause me to break my toe? Or was it the car door I accidentally shut on it?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-28-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Anecdotes are not documented cases. Just rumors. I could say:

"I broke my toe the day after my vaccination! Vaccinations cause broken toes!" That is an anecdote. Did the vaccine really cause me to break my toe? Or was it the car door I accidentally shut on it?
    That's because the medical mafia do not want that information out so it takes independent cases and independent reporting to point it out. Otherwise they couldn't start screaming that there is an epidemic when they are in fact part of the problem. You just have to use some common sense, Zip.

Vaccine shedding.

Not if it's a mutated strain.

But the chances of it being a mutated strain as the article in the OP suggests is highly unlikely. Of course, they say in it it's a possible fear only. How long a vaccine provides immunity and to what degree differs from person to person, and it seems that most of the people who contracted it only received one of the vaccine doses and not the second.

By the way, the difference between an attenuated virus and a "wild" virus is that attenuated is just a fancy word for weakened. It's just enough to get your body's immune system to respond without actually contracting full blown measles, as measles can very much cause severe medical complications or death. And while vaccine shedding with the MMR vaccine is possible in theory, if it did it'd be a good thing as they are basically passing along the same attenuated virus. Basically, they'd be giving you a measles vaccine without the shot.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    By the way, the difference between an attenuated virus and a "wild" virus is that attenuated is just a fancy word for weakened. It's just enough to get your body's immune system to respond without actually contracting full blown measles, as measles can very much cause severe medical complications or death.
    Measles wasn’t very “dangerous” in the good old 1960s (before MMR vaccines); see some clips...
    The Donna Reed show.
    The Flintstones.
    The Brady Bunch.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Not if it's a mutated strain.

But the chances of it being a mutated strain as the article in the OP suggests is highly unlikely. Of course, they say in it it's a possible fear only. How long a vaccine provides immunity and to what degree differs from person to person, and it seems that most of the people who contracted it only received one of the vaccine doses and not the second.

By the way, the difference between an attenuated virus and a "wild" virus is that attenuated is just a fancy word for weakened. It's just enough to get your body's immune system to respond without actually contracting full blown measles, as measles can very much cause severe medical complications or death. And while vaccine shedding with the MMR vaccine is possible in theory, if it did it'd be a good thing as they are basically passing along the same attenuated virus. Basically, they'd be giving you a measles vaccine without the shot.
    But...but...but...they told us get vaccinated and you will be good for life. The problem is, that was a lie then and it is a lie now. Big pHARMa are backpedaling from the first lies because there is absolutely no liability for them and it is making them tons of money when they try and scare the hell out of people. Contracting measles gives you a lifetime immunity and it is also helping with fighting other diseases too.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Measles wasn’t very “dangerous” in the good old 1960s (before MMR vaccines); see some clips...
    The Donna Reed show.
    The Flintstones.
    The Brady Bunch.
    Fred Flinstone and Greg Brady aside, measles killed around 120 Americans a year on average (not accounting for heavy outbreaks) and hospitalized 5,000 per year in intensive care. To be fair though, it wasn't measles itself causing this but rather complications with people from the measles...main culprits being pneumonia and swelling of the brain from the infection.

But...but...but...they told us get vaccinated and you will be good for life. The problem is, that was a lie then and it is a lie now. Big pHARMa are backpedaling from the first lies because there is absolutely no liability for them and it is making them tons of money when they try and scare the hell out of people. Contracting measles gives you a lifetime immunity and it is also helping with fighting other diseases too.
    Agree that it's not true, not 100%. That comes from them trying to simply introduce small amounts to trigger the immune system, which is why they want to give two doses and apparently are considering three. And yes, if you actually catch the measles, your immune system develops enough to where you don't get it again. The MMR vaccine is kind of like a "just in case" because even at low rates of deaths from measles, still sucks to be those 100+ families. Meaning, that's their logic with it.

From an pediatrician:

How deadly is measles in America?

A glance at the total cases the past decade shows we have on average about 200
    cases of measles each year. With a death rate in our country of about 1/10,000 we
    will end up with one death every 50 years. More people die being struck by lightning.

The CDC says the MMR is safe and that vaccines are safe. Is that true?

Obviously vaccines are not totally safe. Nothing is. Our government has now paid
    out about 4 billion dollars for vaccine injuries. The landmark study published in
    Pediatrics in 2004 that is used to claim that the MMR is not linked to autism was
    manipulated to remove that link. Whistleblower William Thompson, head of that
    research and lead author on the study, has admitted that the raw data showed there
    was a link between the MMR and autism.

As a pediatrician who listens to parents, I have heard the same story hundreds of
    times: “My child was starting to talk and was developing normally until the 12, 15,
    or 18-month shots then I lost him.” The tears start to flow.
    https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/201...ocument/167221

ETA:
    https://physiciansforinformedconsent.org
    Last edited by donnay; 06-29-2019 at 09:09 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.