Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vermin Supreme's official 2020 LP POTUS candidacy announcement

Vermin Supreme's official 2020 LP POTUS candidacy announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Write in Ron or vote Vermin...?

Choices choices choices....
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Vermin Supreme 2020: Free ponies for everyone.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

VERMIN SUPREME!!!! #freeponies #zombiepower

RAND 2020 PAUL
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Didn't vote for the Orange wrecking ball in 2016. I'll wait and see where he is in 2020. The lunatic fringe, on left and right, were always in the periphery, but I never really understood how deep it runs. This whole "fake media" $#@! that finally caused people to take a second look? Trump. This whole "collusion" deep state $#@! that he has exposed. Golden. Love him, hate him, but NO president has made it a crystal clear the divide that has been boiling under the divide in this nation.
    And then there is the economy. Been over a decade since manufacturers had employees come in, spend a week or two, then leave for a better offer. Over a decade.
    So, we will see. Ron, Vermin, or possible crazy assed Trump.
    Far too early to commit.

Pick whoever you want, the important thing is that you vote!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a one time offer.

Any anarchist or similar degenerate who promises to vote, whether it's for Vermin Supreme or some other nutjob, gets a free +rep!!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Any anarchist or similar degenerate who promises to vote, whether it's for Vermin Supreme or some other nutjob, gets a free +rep!!

I'll vote for a +rep any day.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I vote for Vermin every POTUS cycle like any Great American(TM) would and should. It's the only exception to my non-voting rule. WRT all the other candidates, I just make up imaginary names in the write in spots.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Didn't vote for the Orange wrecking ball in 2016. I'll wait and see where he is in 2020. The lunatic fringe, on left and right, were always in the periphery, but I never really understood how deep it runs. This whole "fake media" $#@! that finally caused people to take a second look? Trump. This whole "collusion" deep state $#@! that he has exposed. Golden. Love him, hate him, but NO president has made it a crystal clear the divide that has been boiling under the divide in this nation.
    And then there is the economy. Been over a decade since manufacturers had employees come in, spend a week or two, then leave for a better offer. Over a decade.
    So, we will see. Ron, Vermin, or possible crazy assed Trump.
    Far too early to commit.
    Yup, exactly where I'm at as well.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    VERMIN SUPREME!!!! #freeponies #zombiepower
    Did you watch the video? Aren't you disappointed that he is running a serious political campaign?

I mean, he's really no different than Ron Paul and all the others at this point, right?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Did you watch the video? Aren't you disappointed that he is running a serious political campaign?

I mean, he's really no different than Ron Paul and all the others at this point, right?
    It turns out he actually never had any intention of giving out free ponies or mandating tooth brushing. It was all a lie to garner votes.
    - Kim Kardashian

How so? Check out 6:49-ish. He's going to incorporate his usual routine into the "serious" campaign. IDR RP talking about the importance of harnessing the power of pony poop and traveling back in time to kill baby Hitler.

IDR RP talking about the importance of harnessing the power of pony poop and traveling back in time to kill baby Hitler.
    That's what it would have taken for you to vote for Ron Paul?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul, even with his faults, at least maintained a level of decorum and dignity when running for President.

Something Mr. Supreme is clearly lacking.
    - Kim Kardashian

Crazy uncle Ron!
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

I did vote for RP. I even posted a pic of my ballot for a +rep back when I did so. The rest of the partisan ballot-I wrote in fake names, as usual.

Ron Paul, even with his faults, at least maintained a level of decorum and dignity when running for President.

Something Mr. Supreme is clearly lacking.
    Mr Supreme has exactly the level decorum and dignity the office of POTUS deserves. (perhaps even moreso)

UO - @0:37

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

That was actually a very good speech. If he cleaned up, ditched the joke name and tried to run a serious campaign he would be a good candidate.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That was actually a very good speech. If he cleaned up, ditched the joke name and tried to run a serious campaign he would be a good candidate.
    I would prefer it if he kept the name and whatnot. It wonderfully illustrates how absolutely absurd our politics are.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He better wear that boot hat of his the entire campaign.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

How so? Check out 6:49-ish. He's going to incorporate his usual routine into the "serious" campaign. IDR RP talking about the importance of harnessing the power of pony poop and traveling back in time to kill baby Hitler.
    Only lefty lunatics would advocate killing babies. It's like a fetish for them. Don't give them minority report ideas. "Oh this baby is going to grow up to be a x, throw it off the cliff Spartan-style."
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Haha I spent some time with Vermin back in ‘12, good times. Swordy would be pleased to know that during the Tampa corruption I mentioned that if Ron didn’t get the nom I was either going to write him in or Vote for Vermin, folks blew a gasket and called me a libtard... well, the Romney folks anyway LOL

President Vermin... boy, that’s one for the books. I wonder who his VP pick would be?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I would prefer it if he kept the name and whatnot. It wonderfully illustrates how absolutely absurd our politics are.
    Yeah at this point his name is his greatest asset, which is sort of a shame since while it triggers name recognition it also marginalizes him as a candidate. Such is the plight of the Libertarian, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    President Vermin... boy, that’s one for the books. I wonder who his VP pick would be?
    President Supreme. It's almost too good. Even better than President Camacho!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    It would be terribly amusing if he tapped Jimmy "The Rent Is Too Damn High" McMillan , but whoever it takes to win is cool with me. #freeponies #Vermin2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast